All hotels in Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1209 E Main St, Stamford, CT, 06902, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
"Easy on/off I95"
The room was very comfortable and clean. The continental breakfast was limited and would have better with some fresh fruit and egg items, although the waffle maker was something I had never seen before. The room
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Krissy
"Smelly motel"
This is a very uncomfortable motel. Rudd staff specially the front desk guy.
6 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Dirty"
Horrible, dirty room. Very unclean! When we enter in the hotel the person on the counter was very unprofessional !
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
r
"nasty place"
only good for crack heads and hookers
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Stamford Stop over"
It was a nice motel, friendly service
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Dwight
"horrible wedding aniversary"
This hotel offer a jacuzzi not working and there is not hot water . The room is all in the back, and the mirror are stain and cracket, it has not closet and the only window in the room face the neighbor backyard. There is not privacy at all and the carper are old, need to invest a lot on the room.The location is isolate and if you are not driving , need to wait fr bus schedule # 41 every 30-45 mins only running until 10 pm
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
liz
"ok for the price"
The room was good for the price.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Tammy M.
"Cheap but not pleasant."
Lots of shady characters at this place. I Also had the cops come barging in my room after 10pm looking for somebody. Although right off of the highway, I would much rather spend more for an even slightly better place.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
G
"Staff kind/helpful, stay only if desperate"
The office had difficulty finding my reservation, and when I finally got checked in, the key didn't work. The carpet was so sticky my feet stuck to it. I was afraid to take off my shoes, and had to put towels on the floor. The tv worked, but remote kept falling apart. The staff were, however, very nice and made every effort to accommodate. The office offered another room, although the cleaning person told me there would be no difference. When I asked for a hair drier, they made extra effort to find one, which was much appreciated.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Never trust a heart shaped tub"
We made the mistake of booking a room at this hotel one night last week. We were on the road, moving from Georgia to Vermont, and just needed a place to pull off for the night. If we hadn't been in such a tight situation we would have probably taken more time to see the prior reviews. The parking lot was a tight squeeze for our truck and trailer. Not only that, there are men that hang out on the balconies and in the parking lot. The vibe is quite scary. We thought we were getting a non-smoking room but that was not the case. It reeked of stale smoke and the carpet felt squishy. I would not walk barefoot anywhere in there. We quickly decided that we wouldn't be able to get a good nights rest even if we could stand the room. We felt that getting our cars broken into was a very real possibility. Front desk offered to give us another room, but they weren't very interested in making our stay any better. Don't make the same mistake we did. Stay far away from this place.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Sam
"One of the dirtiest places I have ever stayed at."
This place needs to be tear down. I am going to put some of these pictures on Facebook. I couldn't even take a shower. The towels looks like floor rags it smells musty and the bedding stinks .I had to sleep in my clothes because I was afraid of my body touching those sheets .I am going to demand my money back it's false advertising. Overall the place is a dumped.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
nolene haynes
"loud"
Located next to a busy street so very loud. Staff was ok. Not to bad for a quick over night stop.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Clean and cheap"
The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The price was great! I will recommend!
"Rude staff"
Over priced for the rooms and overall cleanliness was not impressive .
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Not worth any price"
2 staff at reception desk. Neither had been trained in the basics of checking guests into rooms. Upon entering the room, the overhead light was inoperable. The light over the sink/wash area was inoperable. There was no call back from 3 requests for a manager to call me after checking out. They simply don't care about the customer!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Slugger
"Wedding in ny, but didn't want to stay in city"
Terrible! We wanted a place just to sleep at night. We had a wedding to go to in New York and wanted a place to stay that was close enough to the venue but far enough away that when we left early morning we wouldn't hit a lot of traffic. We are from boston and had to be at work by 12pm. when we were checking in the ladies there were very nice. They gave us information on how to get to where we needed to go. As we were walking to our room we saw the housekeeping just standing in walk way talking to eachother. When we came out of our room 30 min later they were still talking to eachother. Looking at our disgusting room we could see they do more talking than cleaning. At that point I was very glad I had brought sheets to throw over the beds. The bathroom door wouldnt even close. We got back around 11:30. At about 2 am there was a lot of noise coming from the room above us. Yelling, things getting thrown around , about 20 min later police showed up. There was more commotion going on. I don't think it ended until about 4:30am. The whole point of us staying overnight was to get some sleep before returning to work. We had to get up by 6am . I think we might have gotten 3 1/2 hrs of sleep.we would of gotten more if we took the train back to boston! DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Worst hotel I have been so far"
Worst hotel I have been so far
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Krishna
"Prrible"
Realy realy bad dory nasty i never gonna be back i dont recomend this hotel
Other trip May 27, 2014
pura
Best word to describe this place is nasty! Hole in wall, filthy carpet, stained chair, toilet paper looked like it had been dropped in toilet and put back for use. Melted soap still in shower. Had I not paid online and last minute I would've left. This place should not use the word "best" anywhere in their name. I will NEVER use hotels.com or America's Best Value Inn again. The only good thing about this place was that we made it through alive and could leave as soon as the sun came up.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Therese
"Good for a one nighter"
Used this hotel to hang out at for an overnight trip. The service and breakfast was minimal. The woman at the front desk was nice, however it slightly irritated me when l had to call her twice, once asking if there was wi-fi and to get the username and password as she did not verify this information when l checked in. When l tried to connect, l couldn't. So l called her again. When she finally answered the phone the second time l called, she could not tell me which name to sign up under. After about 4 tries l finally figured it out on my own but it would have been very helpful if she knew what she was talking about as the only person at the front desk. Overall, even though the bathroom is a wierd set up, the bed was fairly comfortable and l checked for bed bugs finding none. l also did not like that l had to pay even before l completed my stay like most motel/hotel stays but I stayed with my husband and we both said we would stay here again considering the reasonable price.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Ann Marie
"Seedy hotel in Stamford"
The hotel was in need of maintenance. The exterior was looking delapidated and the lobby was maximum security. The day time front desk lady was very nice and conversational. The evening staff was detached and not very helpful. The room was clean but not well appointed. There was no stand for my suitcase to be placed on and no closet area. The place was noisy too. The continental breakfast(I use the term loosely)consisted of white bread, stale fake bagels, some sort of colorful cold cereal and a waffle maker. Yea for the waffle maker! Overall overpriced for what it is.
Other trip May 13, 2014
michael
Simple...clean ....for people on a budget it's a good fit...plus close to 95
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Convenience at a low price"
When booking this hotel, keep in mind that what you pay is what you get. This hotel is perfect for what it should be used for- an overnight stay that isn't too overpriced. If you are looking for a full buffet breakfast or room service, then take the pay hit and go somewhere else. This hotel is great for convenience, low pricing and a comfortable layover for your overnight stay.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Anna
Horrible didn't stay Stink poor conditions
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
Rose
"OK nothing special"
It was fine, a little sleezy just a tiny bit due top the area
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"fair"
Fair
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Absolutely disgusting"
Pulled up and all construction workers were hanging out in the parking lot drinking. Went to the lobby to check in, if you even want to call it a lobby. Clerk was pleasant enough - checked out room which stunk although seemed somewhat clean figured okay - its only one night...left to get something to eat and had absolutely no desire to return here. Decided we would rather lose the money we paid for two rooms then set foot back there again. . The fact that this place is even on Hotels.com disturbs me.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
Denise
hotel is sub par to be on hotels.com
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
root
"Remodeling"
When I booked I was looking forward to the on-site restaurant and game area, when I got there the place was under reconstruction, the cloth protector on the box spring was dirty, their was a whole in the wall behind the door. The bed though was comfortable I had a good night sleep.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good for the Price"
I was in this Hotel for one night. It's was fine for the price I paid. I didn't see any issues with WIFI / TV / Restroom. Everything is as expected for that Price.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Balu
"Cool Spot"
I never have any trouble when I stay there. IT's right off the highway. Rooms and bathrooms are always clean. There's food near by for pick up or delivery and the shopping mall is not too far. I always stay here when I want to just get away with my significant other.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
DORY LOVES THE HULK
"great location"
great/ nice people at desk & around hotel/cleaning ladies. perfect location
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"excellent"
everythi g i needed & pleasant
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
elizabeth
"Not what it says"
Right off the highway. Room was not that clean, I had to go buy stuff to clean the room. Drawers were not cleaned out stuff stuck to the floor and nothing was moved when they vacuum the room. Watched the housekeeper clean our room once. Used a wet towel that she cleaned the tub with to wash the floor with a Broom!!! Yes a broom. Breakfast room was not very appealing. Dropped food everywhere. Pictures on website are very old. Room is run down and it shows, heat is too hot, there is no in between and there's only hot water very early in the morning. Was to late to cancel will not stay here. Staff speaks broken English or none at all.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Dear I am Concerned about your Experienced at our Hotel during recent visit I'm writing to thank you for taking time to bring this matter my attention. we are going to investigate matter an will take preventive Action to this resolved this problem . Please, take our sincere apolgy. Regards. Vipul Mehta. GM-ECONOLODGE.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"If you like trucks..."
If you like trucks this is the place. Maybe because my room was on the ground floor, the rumble of and the sweet, pungent scent of diesel permeated the air - wafting in like ribbons throughout. Breakfast? A coffee and waffle maker was available adjacent to the "lobby". A value? Don't know if I'd call it that but it was easy to find and freeway close (for fast departure).
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Nh
"no customer service, severely outdated"
the cleaning crew did a passable job, except that u will not get new towels each day. the front desk is rude and the neighborhood had me worried about leaving anything in my car. overall the experience was less than satisfactory. the free complimentary breakfast is almost nonexistent and the WiFi is spotty at best. no one expects this to be a 5star hotel but I am surprised that former customers gave this a 2.5. a 1 or 1.5 is more likely.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
dave
"Horrible....felt absolutely unsafe!"
I booked it online for 7 nights and didn't even end up staying one night at that place.
7 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"no good"
best rates but floor in room by jacuzzi was sticky. I wanted a non smokeing room and the room smelled like cigarrets. The jacuzzi was dirty.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Jose
"Review poor"
The room was filthy. Dust hanging off ceiling, walls, and all furniture. Floor not vacuumed and sheets were stained.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"good Hotel"
Not bad, but some of the hotel staff gave me a hard time
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"had no choice"
I stayed there solely because of cost and their was a pretty bad snow storm. I just wanted a place to rest my head without crashing off the road. Outside of being a place to rest my head, I would probably pay an extra few bucks to stay at a place that would be in a cleaner location with a better surrounding neighborhood.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
"OK Hotel north of NYC"
Very basic hotel room. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay overnight with very basic amenities, then this place is for you.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"OK if you're just passing thru"
Its just OK…the room was tight in moving around, a lot of big furniture in a small room…warm and clean…shower was fine, although someone older may feel more comfortable if "grasp bars" in the shower were available. Working in a social service field, its not handicap accessible. Its OL if you are looking for a place to sleep for the price, thats all.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
JP
"Simple, fine for overnight stay on route"
The room was clean but very minimal. The bathroom was actually about the same size as the room itself. It's fine for a on-route stay but I wouldn't stay there otherwise.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"DISGUSTING!!!! We were horrified."
DO NOT STAY HERE! BLood on our comforter, cracks in the walls, "stuff" smeared on the walls. Fingerprints all over everything like it hadn't wven been cleaned. Not to mention we got there in the middle of the night and when we got to our room, the door to our room was open. Very shady. We couldn't check out and get our $ back per hotels.com so we slept on towels, didn't touch a thing and left at first light. DO NOT RISK STAYING AT THIS HOTEL. Its's the most disgusting room I've ever seen and we've traveled alot over the last 20years.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Just pay more somewhere else"
Could use a good cleaning. EAsy access to highway and train station. Room was filthy and run down, very small.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Run!"
Ew.... it was dirty and scary. It's one of those places where you feel like you want to sleep on top of the mattress in your own sleeping bag. Won't be staying here again. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $30ish on another hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"Horrible!!!"
Terrible hospitality, rude staff
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Right next to the WWE Corporate office"
Staff made this stay great!!! Friendly people up
Other trip Nov 7, 2013