All hotels in Long Island City, New York, United States of America
3934 21st Street, Long Island City, NY, 11101, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

2.9
"no free park lot for this hotel !!!"
i made reservation for this hotel that said have self parking. but you have to pay $25 dollars for night. so i have to pay and also parking lot is too tiny you may got damaged your car body. need careful drive. you may find out another hotel for night.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
taekil
"Close to train"
Not bad fkr those visiting nyc. Close to Manhattan
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jared
"Value for money in LiC"
Perfectly adequate, good value, professional staff
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very nice Hotel"
I was very happy with my stay at the best western in queens NY. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and hospitable. Parking was also available for a fee for those with additional skills parking in tight spaces. Overall the hotel was a great choice, not to far from Manhattan and reasonably priced.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Jose
"Ho Hum ..."
Not so impressed - room was okay, breakfast was not - that's all.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2015
ELVIS
"excellent location close to Queens and Manhattan"
I had things to do in Queens and Manhattan and subway F train was 5 mins away from hotel and breakfast was plenty and coffee always fresh all day and wifi very fast - overall very happy with this hotel and in fact already booked my next trip to new york with same hotel - cant get better than this
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
sisters' trip
"Nice hotel near public transpo going to NYC."
Nice hotel near to public transportation going to NYC with free breakfast. Staff are very helpful and always have a smile :-) Will definitely go back again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Edskie
"good"
Great value for money, everything u would expect from a basic hotel. Subway right next to it. Heating aircon is noisy, breakfast is below average. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
The staff was not very sympathetic. Furthermore had a problem in the bathroom faucet, did not have hot water, asked for help from day one and not do anything.the clientele is normal.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"parking"
Pricy hotel parking which had to navigate van through really close quarters to park underground.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"convenient place to stay"
very easy to get the to NYC
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Parking is horrible"
The parking space is very limited. When I arrived, there is no parking space, and the exit of the parking lot is so narrow that it's almost impossible to exit! I had to exit through the entrance and park behind the hotel on the street.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
The hotel was conveniently located one block away from a subway station. The room was large enough for the whole family of 2 adults and 2 children comfortably. The staff were very helpful, and very accommodating. The bathroom could be upgraded a bit but overall the stay was quite comfortable, and for the price you cannot beat it in NYC.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ahmad
"GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
WE STAYED FOR TWO NIGHTS AND WE ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH. THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOT VERY NICE BUT THE SUBWAY STATION TO THE CITY IS ONE BLOCK AWAY AND IT'S A 10 MINUTE RIDE.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Margarita
"full of let downs"
they lied about free parking, over charged the room, wouldn't help fix the confusion, overall i regret staying there. the price of the room online was cheaper then calling and they wouldn't give me the difference even though its part of your guarantee
2 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
brandon
"Great hotel nearby the train station."
Great room that was very clean. Hotel comes with great WiFi and everything you would need.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Staff very friendly. Subway Station very close. Near Manhattan. Comfortable and clean Hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Santiago
"Very convenient to the subway and Laguardia"
Stayed two nights here over a recent weekend. Hotel is nice and it's a quick trip to get to Manhattan. Hotel is nice, it's not 5 stars but you already knew that. I had nothing to complain about.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Quite surprised"
For the price I paid for 5 nights, and the proximity to not only the train station, but the city itself, I was very pleased with this hotel. And I would definitely stay here again. Overall, my stay was quite comfortable. And the continental breakfast each day was a nice little bonus. If you're not too scared of the outside appearances of the surrounding neighborhood, I would give this hotel a chance, I was quite surprised.
5 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Danielle
"everything is good!"
everything is good!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
zhen
"Nice hotel to stay"
Very good location, close to subway station, Manhattan, laguardia. Just not so much choice for restaurant around the hotel but still can order online and delivery to the hotel.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
Stay for fours nights, very good hotel given the price.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, sketchy area, bargain hunter's dream"
Beds were extremely comfortable. Free breakfast and wi-fi were awesome. They kindly let me check-in very early. No complaints. The area feels stark, and slightly unsettling, but never encountered any unsavory characters.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Luis
"Very nice! You get what you paid for!"
Very nice and a good price!
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Sheila
"Good hotel close to subway."
They helped us check in early and helped us with sight seeing and subway use.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sally
"Good hotel in a busy neighborhood"
Very new, very modern hotel, definitely recommended!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Trip to New York"
Staff was very helpful and rooms were clean. rooms are small, however, was siteseeing most of the day so was not in room much.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Debbi
"not satisfied"
Iam very upset about my stay.....I checked in on tues the 11th of nov.i tried to cancel the last night of my registration. After an hour on the with hotel.com and talking to the girl at the front desk..and was told it would be ok with no penalties because it was 48 hrs in advance. No that did not happen because the girl then changed her mind and said she could not do it because I had paid in advance and I would need a manager to complete the transaction. Ok get me a manager. Reply there isnt one here ok when will one be here reply not til fri. Ok call the .manager get permission to do the refund. Reply cant do that. My response so what do we do ....her response you cant do it sorry.....to me it ssunds like rope a dope.....how can you not have a manager on the premises for 3 days....other problems that we encountered are we ran out towels and toilet paper...the neighborhood is not the best which allows you to charge 25.00 a day for parking. I do not agree with that I feel if you are paying for a room at a hotel you should be able to park....I dont mind tipping a valet.so I guess you can assume the next time I plan on traveling hotel.com and best western will not be my first choice.thank you for allowing me to express my experience. Nancy Evers.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
robert
"Good Deal"
the hotel itself was great. However i was told by Expedia that the hotel would accomodate 5 people, however the room was very small and impossible to move around. Overall experience was good And I would stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
"Best Western Plaza"
Decent hotel in a sketchy neighborhood. Not as bas as it use to be but still proceed with caution. On another note the hotel was a pleasure . Clean and modern. Breakfast was a pleasure as well. Staff were kind and courteous
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Christopher
"Good location close to metro station"
10 minutes away from Manhattan the staff is not helpful I asked them to call a taxi I stayed 20 minutes I adkrd again the receptionist told I already called stayed another 10 minutes then I stopped a taxi passing buy it was bad experience as I wad heading to the airport
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
zeinab
"greatest staff"
The hotel staff was great. The young lady at the front desk (jasmine) went above and beyond. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Jonathan
"Where "Free Upgrade" means DOWNGRADE"
First of all there is a total of 26 parking spots split between two hotels in a very tiny parking garage that was difficult to get in and out of. Once we arrived we were told we had a free UPGRADE so we were excited. Until we got to the room and saw that the kitchen we were supposed to have was not included nor a microwave. We were DOWNGRADED. Also the ice bucket was full of trash and the neighborhood was sketchy to say the least.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Sabrina
"Very good hotel."
Had a nice experience at this hotel. It is value for money.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
gbenga
"Beware the parking"
An extr $25 to park and you can't park a truck in the lot. You need a small car to use their lot. The staff was kind enough to let me park in front of the hotel as my Chevy silverado would not fit in the lot behind the hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Acceptable"
Good location, basic breakfast and acceptable price.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"room smelled like smoke"
i asked for a non smoking room and was put into a smoking room. I was told that was all they had. I had booked a non smoking room. I woke up with my throat hurting in the morning cause of the smell.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Convenient location, decent hotel"
Like most people visiting NYC, we wanted to be in Mahattan but the prices were too high during the time we were there. This hotel is conveniently located 2 small blocks from the 21st/Queensbridge F-line station which is its biggest appeal. Rooms were okay and relatively spacious. WIFI was free and was adequately speed (~2mbs down). A cheap breakfast of bagels, donuts, really bad sausage & okay scrambled eggs is also included. This is actually a plus since everything in NY is so pricey.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Close to all must see sights"
Very enjoyable, relaxing and quiet.
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
DJL
"Great hotel for the price, close to subway."
For the price, relative to hotels in Manhattan, this is an excellent hotel, but the immediate surrounding neighborhood is industrial and somewhat grim. Two (short) blocks to the F subway line. At this writing (September 2014), the F line and M line are one direction at weekends -- check the MTA website before you start traveling if you're using public transport. The WiFi was fine for email and it looked like there was a port for wired connection. TV channel selection was curiously limited. There is no place to get toiletries or medications near the hotel -- there is a corner store, but they mostly sell snacks and drinks; if you're a lean flier with a late checkin, you need to think what you can live without. Front desk staff can provide toothpaste, etc.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
JP
"Convenient good hotel but sketchy location"
The hotel was great. Affordable, clean, decent-sized rooms (compared to what you'll find in Manhattan), nice staff, good perks like free wifi and continental breakfast, and feels like good security in the hotel. Downside is that the neighborhood doesn't feel safe. It's only a 1-2 blocks from the subway on a busy street so daytime felt just fine, but I would hesitate to travel to the hotel at night on my own without a taxi. I travel alone to Manhattan frequently for work and it's very rare that I feel unsafe walking to a hotel past dark. If you're planning on a taxi, be aware that they may refuse to take you from Manhattan to Long Island City. Technically that's illegal, but they refused to take me, a woman who's 8 months pregnant.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"More than adequate"
It had everything I needed
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Mr. Aitch
"great location but...."
Choose this place primarily based on location. F train only a block and a half away. However, come to find out F train service into Manhattan suspended due to tunnel renovation. Luckily Queendboro Plaza stop just 5 blocks further. The neighborhood is... shady. Though it never felt dangerous, it can be sparse at night because it's a lot of warehouses and commercial properties. The only residential around is Queensbrigde, the largest projects in America. Needless to say, if you are innately afraid of poor people, not the hotel for you. Mgmt... Long story short they basically re-keyed my room without checking my credentials. That is to say, I could have given them any room number that wasn't mine, have a card programmed for it, and then enterer that room. Yeah, did not inspire confidence. I mean they were really nice, but nice is the minimum expectation I have from mgmt.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Hotel does not have free parking and of the parking they do have it only has 8 spots. Proximity to subway is a bonus but the dining options are limited. Room was a little cramped but overall not bad.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice hotel in NYC"
Nice and clean. Comfortable with a good AC. Breakfast was bland but other than that all was good.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel clean and close to the subway"
We were very please with this hotel, staff was helpful, room spacious, free internet and breakfast were included.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angelina
"Manager may take a month off"
Room great! Staff, not so much. The gentleman who fixed the refrigerator in the room and provided the extra towels and blanket was the best part of the staff. When leaving my spouse and I who do not smoke were accused and fined for smoking in our room. No evidence of smoking could be found. Thought I was signing my bill when I was later told I was signing authorization for the fine to be took from my account. When I called corporate they could do nothing but tell me take it up with a manager. Called the hotel and was told the person that could do something was on vacation for a month. Will never ever stay or recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Todd
"Great Hotel in Queens, NY"
I enjoyed the location in proximity to the subway. The breakfast was exceptional and the people were truly wonderful. I felt very welcome at home and they were all willing to help me in any way. I enjoyed the diversity of people who stayed at the hotel and the rooms were incredibly comfortable with a nice view of Manhattan. It was truly a wonderful experience.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Jose
"Nice Hotel, 1 block from the F train"
Nice Hotel. Very Friendly Staff. Rooms are a bit small but clean. Very convenient to the F train. No problems with parking. If you are looking for somewhere that is a little less expensive but an easy trip into the city, then this is a great hotel. Some reviews comment on the neighborhood, we traveled with a child and came back around 11 pm on the F train and did not have any concerns about safety. Overall a good experience.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
CarrieZ
My family had great experience with the hotel. The staffs are wonderful: Nice, courteous, informative, and friendly. Check-In/Check-out were fast, and simple.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014