All hotels in Rome, Italy

4.8
    4.8
"A minute walk to the Spanish steps"
Nice hotel very close to Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese. Many other sites within walking distance. Room was small but very nice. Very small but pleasant shower. Free WiFi worked great. Great breakfast with excellent coffee. The only thing that should have been better was the juice - not nearly as good as Florida's Best, the brand I usually buy. Overall a nice hotel at a reasonable price.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Mart
"Great Hotel close to spanish steps."
Manfredi is centrally located nearby Spanish steps and main shopping areas. The rooms are a bit small but cozy and was tastefully decorated. The breakfast and the comfort of the beds were top notch compared to all the other hotels we've been to while traveling from Milan to Rome.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Zoe
"Wonderful Hotel"
Wonderful Hotel at a great value. Located right by the Spanish Steps and Metro, The ideal place to be as it is close to many wonderful attractions whether walking or taking the Metro. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are a great value and the breakfast is great. Will definitely be returnng to this hotel my next stay in Rome.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Yolanda C
"Great location!"
This hotel with their wonderful staff, especially Emanuele, pay attention to detail and make you feel as if you are a part of their extended family. We loved our stay here and the location to shops, restaurants & historical sights is unbeatable. We would come back in a heartbeat. We loved, loved, loved it!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Maria
"Quiet street close to Spanish Steps, restaurants,"
Quiet, narrow picturesque street just a few steps off main road. (Gregory Peck / Roman Holiday movie). Short walk to Spanish steps, restaurants, shopping. Roman decor. Good breakfast. Room was tiny but comfortable. Elevator up to hotel old but functional.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
JP
"big price, great location, tiny room"
great location 2 blocks from Spanish steps, teeny tiny room , great airconditioning though, very nice bar and breakfast, first time stay in central Rome but for $550 a night I think there are better hotels that I passed by when I visited, larger and better located when I enquired. Pretty good though but tiny room. Staff was helpful. Would come back but felt it was overpriced.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest, we have 7 tipology of rooms and if you book the Small Double is 15 Sqm. All room have the same amenities, the brekfast is home made and the wi fi is free. Best Regards Giovanni Argentina
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Bravo, Hotel Manfredi!"
I loved this hotel. We booked two rooms for a family vacation (one room for my husband and I, and one for my parents). The hotel is just a few blocks from the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti (Rome's "Rodeo Drive" type shopping), and very walkable to other sights such as Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, etc. Generally, staying so near the tourist attractions means the hotel may be noisy, etc. However, Hotel Manfredi is on a quiet, ivy-covered cobble street behind all the action, so it's very quiet and an oasis just a few blocks from all the commotion. The hotel staff (Alessandro and Fredo, especially) were extremely helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was lovely. The rooms are freshly updated in traditional, opulent Roman decor, and small but totally maneuverable (unlike some European hotels that are akin to cruise ship cabins). A/C worked great despite 100 degree temps. The only "con" would be that, because the hotel is located in high-end shopping/tourist district, many of the nearby restaurants are pricey. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
Carrie P.
"excellent location and top-notch service"
Hotel staff are warm and friendly - very helpful. Location near Spanish Steps is perfect for shopping and walking to historic sights and taxis stands. Good restaurants also nearby. Room is clean and attractive but a bit "over decorated." Hotel breakfast was very good. No iron in room and had to pay to have clothes touched up. Otherwise great hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
"Nearly A Perfect Location / Excellent Hotel Staff"
The location is only 3 blocks from the Spanish Steps surrounded by very nice restaurants and excellent shopping. Be aware of the guys selling you (they start off by giving you) roses. The hotel is on the 3rd floor of a renovated theater. They did an amazing job making this a very nice place to stay. For Americans, the room is small and the shower even smaller, but this is traditional for Europe and the rooms are very nicely laid out. Breakfast is included and you may ask for cooked to order eggs and or omelets. The buffet offers plenty including fresh made yogurt. Oh funny thing, the breakfast sausage is really a bad hot dog. The beds and pillows were not as comfortable as I would have enjoyed, but they are nice. On a personal note, we bought a two day hop on hop off bus pass thinking it would be easy to get around and back and forth from our hotel. Wrong, bad idea. A cap ride to the Vatican was 8 Euro and to the Coleseum it was 7 Euro. Take a cab. IF your on the fence about this location, be comfortable knowing it will serve you well. Safe neighborhood, great amenities and nice location make this a good bet. The staff puts it over the top!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Peter & Diane
"next to spanish stairs, great location"
very nice staff, nice breakfast buffet. Rooms small but cute.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great Hotel, Very Friendly Staff, Highly Recommend"
The Hotel is located about a block from the Spanish Steps (which is also where the Metro Subway Stop and Taxi Stop is at). The location is pretty good. The staff is fantastic and willing to go the extra mile to help you. The room was small but I think most hotels have smaller rooms in Europe than the USA. We stayed for our honeymoon from a Tuesday till the following Tuesday and would definitely recommend this hotel!!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Patrick
"4 star comfort, fabulous breakfast, free mini bar"
Better than the 4 star hotels that we stayed at on our trip. Free Iced Tea in the bar, which was really appreciated given the 38 degree days in Rome. Free mini bar. Fabulous breakfast which could be eaten in the lovely courtyard. Fabulous and helpful staff. Just a few minutes walk from Spanish Steps. Would definitely book again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
very nice hotel convenient location and exceptional staff
2 night trip Jul 16, 2013
don
This hotel is small and tucked away in a beautiful setting. It also has a great staff. For example, when asking the front desk person about where we could find a phone charger (we left ours on train), he gave us directions, but also looked in their "lost and found" and found a charger for us to borrow. The rooms were very comfortable and large. Close to Spanish steps, and you can walk to most locations (i.e. St. Peters, Vatican, Pantheon, etc.). I did take a taxi to Colosseum, but you can walk - it was 100 degrees, so it was just easier. I would definitely go back here.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
carol from NJ
"Best Place In Rome- 6Star in our book"
From arriving at the door, the staff was accomodating. They came downstairs and brought our bags up to the 3rd floor hotel... The lobby was nice and air conditioning throughout was pleasant. Room was clean, air conditioning worked well. Staff spoke English and assisted us with many items from printing email confirmations of various tours we had planned, arranging transportation to and from airport, train station, concerts to assisting finding a dentist when my son had a brace come off... Morning breakfast included was good. Eggs cooked to order, many times of fresh baked goods and they wouild even deliver it all as room service if you chose... Just a great place to stay... And the showers... New age, futuristic.... Definitely would recommend to couples and families... thanks Hotel Manfreddi... See you next time we stay in Rome.
7 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
Hotel Manfredi is ideally located on a quiet street off of the main shopping area and Spanish Steps. The staff went out of their way to help us with sightseeing and transportation. While it is a small hotel, it definitely deserves a 4-5 star rating!
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Debby
"Very nice - better than expected from reviews"
We stayed 2 nights on the tail end of a two week vacation. The location was walkable from the Metro, if a little awkward with a rolling bag....The room seemed recently updated and very comfy. A little "Euro" with the fancy shower toys! LOL We could just roll around the corner for many great restaurants and sites. Very helpful and professional staff.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Great hotel with ideal location"
We loved our stay at Hotel Manfredi. The location is fantastic - easy walk to the Spanish steps an all of the shopping/restaurants and a quick cab ride to other sites. The hotel is very clean and pretty and the staff incredibly nice. The room is very small, but it was manageable for a couple of nights and well worth it for the location.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest, The Hotel Manfredi is situated the city center and nearby is full of excellent restaurants of Roman cuisine and high fashion shops, as well as being in the heart of the city where everything is within walking distance: Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Galleria Borghese, Colosseo, Roman Forum, Piazza Navona, the Vatican and much more. The breakfast are complitely home made by our pastry chef that she do every day several type of cake. Thanks for have been our gust and i hope that you can come back as soon as you can. Best Regards
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Will not stay there again!"
close to the spanish steps but that was really of no significance since you could walk everywhere or take a cab at the corner by the spanish steps. For 6 or 7 euro you can take a cab anywhere which is better and cheaper that the red or green lines which stop runing at 7.00 pm and cost 20 euros per person and you are kept waiting at the bus stop most of the time. Manfredi comode is a donut shap/not comfortable for americans and takes several flushes to clear. Hotel is on the 2 and 3 floor/different hotel on the 1 floor/and an ancient elevator to take you up and down. Interesting and fun but the whole hotel is oversold and glossed up on the photos. Their master suite is a standard room in the US. Staff was friendly and room was kept clean. If and when I return I will stay in the heart of Rome since in the end taxi cabs are really the most efficent and fastest way to go.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest thanks for choosing us for your trip to Rome. The Hotel Manfredi is in the heart of Rome in via margutta one of the most beautiful and fascinating of Italy and then the world. The area is very quiet and traffic-free, quiet and well maintained the hotel is housed in a building of the end of 1700 and is a true work of art, covered with climbing plants and of course the sizes of the rooms follow the European standards. You probably have the newer buildings and the rooms are different. Ours are made ​​with Italian material and equipped with high quality and you for the service that is offered to our guests is really hard to find in other facilities. Best Regards
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
CEO insurance
"A beautiful hotel with great staff"
The hotel is right on Spanish steps. Very beautiful rooms. The staff is very courteous. The breakfast buffet is excellent. The only problem we had was with wifi. It was not working on all our devices except 1 after the first night. It worked fine on all the devices as soon as we stepped out of the room but in the room only one of the iphones could catch the signal but that was sufficient for us. We would love to stay here again!
Other trip May 29, 2013
Gazala
"Great Location Near Spanish Steps"
This was the best location. 1 block from The Spanish Steps. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. I had a small complaint that the room was just too small. We had trouble opening two suitcases and unpacking. There was nowhere to put the clothes other than 1 closet that needed to house 1 of the suitcases. The other one laid open on the floor. Not a lot of room to walk around the bed. There was however a small alcove that they could have put a dresser in, but chose a table and chair (1 chair). The bathroom also had no room to put your stuff. That was a problem. But I admit the staff was the best. My last nite in Rome, I got terrible food poisoning from a restaurant around the corner and they had a doctor on call ready to see me. I needed to catch a train though and leave for Sorrento so I couldn't wait. However, I left my phone in the room and they were very attentive to me and mailed me my phone to the next hotel. For this reason, I rate them Excellent. Great Staff!
Other trip May 27, 2013
Pearl
"Roll Tider's invade Rome"
Great hotel at a wonderful location. Breakfast were delightful. Rooms size were small but very comfortable Shower were nice and modern.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest Thank you so much for choosing us for your trip in Rome and I really hope that you come back to visit us again as our nice guest. All the staff are at your disposal 24 h 24 h for all your requests and for us it's really a pleasure to help you to live Rome in the best way. The areas where the Hotel Manfredi is located lies at the heart of Rome in a pedestrian and very quiet street. Best Regards Argentina Giovanni
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2013
Allen's
"AMAZING!!!!"
I will start with the fact that the rooms are very small. BUT! The location makes this hotel the PRIME hotel for an amazing first experience in Rome. Everything is in walking distance, the hotel breakfast is soooo yummy (with a very wide selection and delicious house-made coffees and cappuccinos), and the decor is very Rome - ornate and detailed and gorgeous. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest, all the Hotel Manfredi staff is happy about your post and glad to have had you as our guest. We always try to do our best to give to our friendly and nice travelers all the information and details to live Rome in a good way. The breakfast in all home made by the pastry chef. She prepare cake, muffin, pies, biscuit, yogurt, bacon, eggs, ham and the hot drinks like cappuccino, american coffee, the, espresso are served from our bartender. I really hope that you can come back to visit us. Best Regards Giovanni Argentina
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2013
"Convenient location and complementary wifi"
Quiet street next to a famous landmark, Spanish steps. I could go shopping and get back to the room for a break. Taxi to most landmarks was no more than 10 euro. We tried the metro just for experience. Be careful of pickpocket in the crowded metro. There are several hotels in the above category but this one got complementary wifi. Even the safe contains an charger for iPhone, iPad or camera. It is truly an historical building updated with modern technology. We updated to delux for extra elbow room. Bed was comfortable and Shower pressure was perfect. Strange that there is not enough counterspace in the bathroom given that there is extra space to do so. Breakfast was superb. Love the variety of fruit, cold and hot breakfast. The only suggestion is to change the breakfast start time to 630 am for those who need to catch a flight or train. Some front desk staff is more friendly than others but overall they tried to meet customers' need. All of them can speak good English which is very helpful.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for being our guest and for the review that you left us. Th location is excellent because the Hotel Manfredi is located in the heart of Rome but in a pedestrian street full of art galleries. From here you can visit the city without having to take public transport. The breakfast is all home made by pastry chef who prepares pies, muffins, cookies,cakes, yogurt every day with fresh and genuine products. Best Regards Giovanni Argentina
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"One of the best hotels in Rome!"
The hotel is located in a fabulous area one block from the Spanish Steps. Lots of shops and restaurants closeby. Most importantly, the upkeep of the rooms and common areas is exceptional. The hotel and staff really care about taking care of their guests and making sure that every guests' needs are met. I have stayed here on numerous occasions and really don't want to stay anywhere else when I'm in Rome!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"Memorable."
I absolutely loved Hotel Manfredi! This is my 5th trip to Rome and I must say this is ranked my #1 hotel. Location is in the heart of Rome close to most tourist attractions very close to the Metro and the Spanish Steps. The staff was professional, friendly, caring and attentive. I want to personally thank Alessandro for all his suggestions on restaurants, making reservations, and sending us off with a delicious breakfast. The room was just perfect, the décor, the comfort of the bed; the bathroom had everything we needed. The housekeeping staff was fantastic I’ve never seen a cleaner room. Breakfast was great and fresh and they were able to make a good cup of American coffee for my husband. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend Hotel Manfredi. Thank you to all the staff for making our trip to Rome memorable.
Response by Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing us and for writing this beautiful post. Just around the corner is the is Spain Metro and about 300 from Piazza del Popolo. From here as you saw, you can reach on foot the most important tourist attractions and more good restaurants in the capital. All the staff always try to do the best to make you feel good and help you about what do you need to live Rome in a correct way. I hope that you can come back and see us again. Best Regards Argentina Giovanni
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Very nice and comfortable hotel, close to shopping and Spanish Steps. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013
L&M
"Wonderful location, great little hotel near Steps"
We had a lovely stay over Christmas week. Hotel highlights: location, friendlness and helpfullness of staff, great breakfast. Rooms were comfortable if small.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
"A beautiful hotel!"
Everything about our stay met or exceeded our expectations. I would highly recomend this hotel and would stay there again. People were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean, beautifully appointed, with modern upgrades. The location is in a very nice and expensive part of Rome close to the Spanish Steps and upscale boutiques. Yummy breakfast and free wifi helped make our trip easier.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2012
"Perfect location for a walking tour of Rome"
Very friendly staff, went out of the way to help us when my phone charger wouldn't work (plugged it into their house computer USB overnight). Great location a block from the Spanish Steps. Only downside is that it is on the 3rd floor, with an antique elevator, but the walk up was part of our walking tour of Rome.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Perfect location ,very friendly staff..."
Very good location,breakfast is good.Clean nice rooms.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Ahmet
"Loved the location."
We stayed two nights at the beginning of November. Couldn't be happier with the cleanliness and location of the hotel . We walked everywhere without a problem. The hotel is on a little street behind a busy one, and although on our stay there where lots of artist selling their works on this narrow alley the room was very quiet. Loved the 100 year old elevator. Breakfast was plentiful with the best homemade yogurt I have ever eaten and excellent Machiatos. The room was big enough for two people with four large suitcases and two carryons ( I don't remember the room we chose, but I know I didn't pay to much extra for the type of room with Wi-fi and breakfast) I gave it a 4 on comfort of the room because although we don't like soft matresses, this one was a little on the hard side. Still we had good night sleeps. Service was excellent during the day. The lady at the counter was very helpful, she arranged the transfer to the airport and when the taxi arrived we couldn't fit all the bags in it, five minutes later we had a van ready for us. Service at night was a little different from the guy at the front desk, but maybe the lady on the day shift was so good at customer service that we expected equal at night. Nevertheless, things got done and questions where answered. We will certanly choose this hotel again next time we visit Rome.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Maria
"Excellent visit"
The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable, quiet and clean. The location is good; only a couple of blocks from a Metro station (3 stops from Termini) or a 25 min walk to the Vatican. Best WiFi service of any hotel we stayed in Italy.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"HIGHLY RECOMMEND"
We stayed at Hotel Manfredi this past summer and cannot say enough good things about the staff, the hotel itself and the location. This truly a gem! Would stay here again!!!
4 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Seattle Traveler
We Loved the Hotel And will come back to stay again
3 night trip Oct 20, 2012
loved it. great location but quiet setting. breakfast was great. staff were friendly and accomodating. would stay again.
5 night trip Oct 14, 2012
I was so happy with the support I received from the staff at Hotel Manfredi even though I was only a guest for one night as I was leaving Rome the following morning. The staff was very courteous in arranging transport to the airport for me, helped me with some specific short term shopping needs and with restaurant reservations. I think this location is excellent and prefer it to other areas of Rome. The single room was a little small but very well appointed and adequate for one night. If I were spending more time, I would spend more for a double as it would make a more comfortable stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great Hotel and Location"
The Hotel was just perfect. The room and bathroom were nicely renovated. The Breakfast and the service was great. Location Amazing
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Alright Hotel"
Hotel was fine. View was not pleasing. Shower was great.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
Sandi
"Great location and old world charm"
Slow cramped old fashioned elevator is a good feature (when not in a hurry) but a real bother otherwise. Street and front door are major attractions themselves. Spanish Steps are right around the bend.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2012
D&J
"Great location and service"
The staff was great. Rooms were a bit small but if we go back to Rome I will stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2012
"Hotel Perfectly Situated, Warmly Attended to"
I took my son for his 20th birthday to Rome. Prior to our arrival, Allessandro and Emanuele were prompt with answering my questions to acquaint me with what to expect upon arrival to Rome from the Airport to hotel destination. Allessandro has an exceptionally contagious personality, greeting us daily and personally attending to our room questions. Emanuele would immediately inquire with restaurants and touring companies. We likewise had several warm conversations with Reno, whose english diction was native. Allessandro upgraded us to ensure we were comfortable upon arrival. The hotel itself is immaculately clean, and renovated with class. The candies at the side of the welcome were particularly eventful habits whenever I made my way to an excellent breakfast that we purchased with our stay. The fruit juices and cappuccino made it a wise choice to add to our itinerary before we went on morning walks. The rooms were perfectly comfortable, housekeeping was timely and thorough, and the water temperature and pressure was to our American standards. The Hotel had the best wi-fi service of any hotel I have been to, whether over seas or in the USA The hotel is situated 2 minutes from the main street where once you turn the corner you will be in the Spanish Steps Square. 5 more minutes or so, you will find all the top fashion designer stores aligned up the street
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
"Convenient for shopping"
It was OK, but not great for the price we paid. There were actually 2 hotels in Rome with Manfredi in the name and I thought I was staying at the other one by the Colosseum, but I suppose that was my mistake. The room was well decorated and the staff was very nice. The shower and bathroom were tiny compared with our other hotels in Italy and the shampoo and bath products weren't very good. It was very close to the shopping district if you are looking for convenience.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2012
Great
4 night trip Jul 11, 2012
This is the best hotel we have ever stayed at in Rome. The staff, especially reception, were very helpful and friendly. The rooms, although not large (usual in Rome) were very well appointed and beautifully decorated, also in excellent order. The breakfast was fantastic, we could have sat there all morning eating! Location was superb just off Piazza di Spagna (Metro station if required only a few minutes walk).
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"A great location"
The hotel is walking distance from everything. However our room was extremely small and dark. The staff was very helpful and kind especially the lady with dark short hair in the breakfast lounge:)
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Maissa
"Great place in Rome!"
We spent the first 3 nights of our honeymoon in this hotel, and it was a great way to kick off our trip! The staff was warm and welcoming, breakfast was delicious, and the room was perfect. We would definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2012
Jenny

A lovely quiet small hotel well located near the Piazza Spagna and the Borghese Gardens. Very helpful and friendly staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Roman holiday"
The hotel is conveniently located in all aspects. Hotel staff are very courteous, friendly and willing to provide any required assistance. The hotel rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Rocco
"Great boutique hotel, good location..."
Great hotel, on Via Margutta which is a beautiful little Renaissance street full of boutiques, about 150m walk from the Spanish steps and close to heaps of outside eateries. Staff where amazing. I forgot to book Colosseum and Vatican tours which where booked out for months and they managed to get me into some great semi private tours at the last minute. Breakfast room is really nice and great breakfast too. Great boutique hotel spread out over the top floors of beautiful old buildings with a cool old elevator. Great stay.
4 night trip Jun 16, 2015