All hotels in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States of America
50 Spring St, Lock Haven, PA, 17745, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

4.8
"Great visit"
Hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable. I thought the breakfast was more than adequate. We forgot some items and they were very willing to mail to us
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Robin
"Nice hotel, walking distance to college"
We enjoyed the common area with family that we were visiting. Staff is very nice and helpful!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Tina
"Eat somewhere else."
Over-priced for size of room and location. Odd smell in room especially in the bathroom. Small TV. Breakfast buffet was a disaster. Coffee at 7am was almost cold and tasted terrible.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lock Haven
Dear Rick, Please accept our apologies for your unsatisfactory stay. Certainly, we strive to provide a pleasant experience that should exceed your expectations. The entire staff looks forward to hosting each of our guests. Please come and stay with us again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
I have stayed here numerous times since they have opened. Being only a few years old this hotel is much nicer than the only other hotel in town and the few outside of town. Its close to downtown and to campus so you can easily walk to the restaurants and bars if you prefer. Room was very clean and staff were all friendly. Comes with a good variety of food for the complimentary breakfast. Only complaint is the wifi is absurdly slow. I usually have to turn it off on my phone and use just data or nothing will load which is not always ideal since AT&T service is almost non-existant in town.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lock Haven
Hi, we are delighted with your comments, our daily goal is keeping this property in like new condition. The location we do have is certainly an advantage to our guests for their added comfort during their stay. We are quick walking distance to various businesses. The AT&T service is definitely not the strongest and our wifi should be working to the speed you require. Please visit us again next time you need accommodations here in our area!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Katrina
"Clean, comfortable and friendly"
We recently stayed for the weekend. The staff was marvelous. Very friendly and helpful. Room was spotless and comfortable and even though it was directly across from the elevator and ice machine it was remarkably quiet. Our grandkids LOVED the swimming pool! Coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby which is very nice.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lock Haven
Cindy, Great to read your wonderful feed back! Your words communicate to us that we have satisfied your needs "the Marriott way!" We know our location has a bit of everything for your lodging needs in central PA. Come and stay again soon, we will keep the coffee fresh for you! Thank you
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cindy
"Lock Haven Fairfield Inn"
Stayed two nights. Room was clean, service was great, front desk was very frienly and helpful. Overall this was a great place to stay and if I return I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with good location"
Clean rooms with friendly staff. It was a nice place to stay for a weekend.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
katie
"Comfortable and convenien location"
Only stayed one night. Had everything we needed and a nice breakfast was included.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Good location for a stay in LH"
Very central location. Staff were a bit confused on check out. Ended up my credit card was charged twice, so check your accounts.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"heading home for the holidays"
broke up a long road trip due to snow storm
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
I thought the hotel was overpriced for what was offered. The pool and hot tub were very small and dated. I was relatively pleased w/ the continental breakfast.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lock Haven
Dear Stephanie, We appreciate your comments, and feed back is important to our decision making. Unfortunately, we did not hold up top your expectations pertaining to price. We try to have offerings as far as amenities to please various tastes. It's great, to hear the continental breakfast was to your liking and met your morning needs. Our breakfast makes it easier to start the day with a satisfied appetite! We hope that you come and visit us again next time you need accommodations in Lock Haven! Thank
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great hotel in Lock Haven"
Did a late check-in and went right to sleep. Woman at desk was incredibly friendly and helpful. They upgraded me to a suite and it was exceptionally clean and spacious.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Adam
Disappointed the hot tub wasn't hot
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Nice to have a good hotel in downtown Lock Haven.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Nice hotel. A bit pricey for the area and limited things to do nearby.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Just what we needed"
I was looking for a smoke free hotel/motel. Your's was exactly what we wanted. The rooms are clean, easy to find, plenty of places close by to get something to eat. Best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Mel Milliron
"PA RETURN VISIT"
We were very pleased with our experience with our room and the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff at the Fairfield.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Enjoyable stay."
Friendly and helpful staff. Loved that jacuzzi was open until 11:00 since we got back from dinner late. Nice to soak before running the Hyner. Breakfast was ok, not great, which would be my only small criticism.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
matt
"College visit"
We stayed here while visiting Lock Haven University which is around the corner. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. So was the complimentary breakfast. Everyone was very friendly.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Visitor
"Fairfield Inn Lockhaven"
Pleasant stay, friendly staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"nice location"
don't care for the breakfast bacon was hard to chew, stayed there before and they had sausage that was good they should bring that back. overall the stay was nice, love there coffee.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
anna
"Comfortable Stay With a Couple Disappointments"
The hotel ranks high for cleanliness and great staff, but I was underwhelmed by the morning breakfast and size of the rooms. I wasn't anticipating a 5-star spread in the morning, but crunchy cold eggs, stale muffins, bacon--or what was posing as bacon was completely inedible. I would have enjoyed a breakfast from the adjacent McDonalds more. Additionally, rooms were very clean and comfortable, just on the small side.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Emily
Wish pool and air temp in pool area was a little warmer.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
The hotel was great but n they did not have my reservation on file. I showed yhe clerk my confirmation email from exp see expedia and she said she couldn't use tje itinerary #. It had to be a confirmation #, which is not on an expedia confirmation. Finally I asked if they had a room available anyway and she said yes and luckily at t he same price.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Judy
"Very convenient"
This hotel is one block away from where I had business in Lock Haven so it was very convenient for me. It's also close just off the main street so there are several fast food places and a grocery store within walking distance. The room was clean and new and the bed comfortable. The only negative is that there was some construction noise outside, which was odd because I noticed it at about 11pm on a Saturday night. It didn't last long and wasn't that bothersome. All in all a very nice place for the price.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"within walking distance to Lock Haven University"
Very comfortable and quiet!
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Marianne
"Really Clean & Modern Hotel"
Everything was exceptionally clean and kept up. It was a pleasure to stay here.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Trina
"Too Simple"
Love the hotel. Very relaxing and simple. My wife and I enjoy walking, several good restaurants right in the walking area. This time we were able to use the pool and hot tub and the exercise room, all are very clean. Will stay again and again.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Charlie
"family fun"
We were visiting a local college. The room was nice. The pool and hot tub were fun and the free breakfast was great!
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Patti
"LHUP visit"
Great location if you're visiting the campus of Lock Haven University. The only negative aspect is this hotel's closeness to a fast food drive through. Somewhat noisy, but not unbearable. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. I'd stay there again if I'm in the area.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Everywhere shuts down early"
Hotel was clean and good, not every room comes with microwave as advertised so when you book/check-in, make sure you request a room with a microwave. The front desk did however let us bring food downstairs to heat up which was a hassle, but nice of them. FYI, everywhere closes at 10pm except a McDonalds, which is in walking distance right next door and a few bars. Overall stay was good.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Perfect"
Hotel is in a great location to Lock Haven University. Comfortable. clean. If my daughter ends up at LHU this will be our hotel of chioce during our visits.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
COLLEGE VISIT
"Comfort"
The room was very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay. The only thing I would change is having a room next to the ice machine and electric room. It was a bit noisy. Other than that, I was very happy.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
Staff is always so friendly. Especially the woman who does the breakfast every morning; she's extremely helpful and eager to please! We have a great experience every time we stay here. Rooms are quite clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
GREAT STAFF.VERY CLEAN ROOMS AND BREAKFAST AREA.
Trip with friends Sep 8, 2012
"Customer Satisfaction is not important to them"
They do not know how to resolve issues within the hotel and there seems to be no chain of command when needed. Customer's car alarm went off and was on ALL NIGHT. It was after 5:30AM the next morning and upon the recommendation of a quest that the police was called. After the contact with the police, the desk agent was able to identify the owner of the car. Unfortunately, it was the next morning. I book a hotel room to sleep.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Sherry
Very nice hotel, very good breakfast!
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Sam
"Just what we were looking for"
Clean, quiet hotel; friendly and helpful staff; excellent breakfast provided
Family trip Sep 2, 2012
Room was modern, quiet, and very clean. Lock Haven is a nice mountain town. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012

"Hotell på hojresa"
Mkt bra frukost med frukt o bra bröd o pålägg
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
SE
"Fairfield Inn by Marriott - Lock Haven"
Hotel erst 2 Jahre alt, nach neustem am. Standard gebaut. Zimmer sehr gut eingerichtet und schallisoliert. Ausstattung mit Kaffeemaschine ähnlich Senseo, Kühlschrank und Mikrowelle. Bad sehr hochwertig ausgestattet, Handtücher Schampoo und Pflegemittel werden ständig erneuert/ nachgelegt. Guter Fön vorhanden. Frühstück am. Standard, für verwöhnte Deutsche etwas ungewöhnlich mit Plastikgeschirr und am. Gaumenfreuden. Die Amerikaner waren begeistert und fanden das Frühstück top. Für uns war es ok. Fitness und Pool klein aber nett, besonders der Whirlpool war sehr entspannend.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012