Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, Kowloon
30 minutes to Mong Kok
Situated a 15-minute walk from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees enjoys a central location in Kowloon's To Kwa Wan district. It's a pleasant 20-minute stroll to the labyrinth of ruins in Kowloon Walled City Park and a 30-minute walk to Mong Kok shopping area.
Arts of old and new
A 3-minute walk from the hotel, you can convene with modern artists in their studios at Cattle Depot Artist Village. Within a 30-minute walk, art of a different kind exists at traditional Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, where stalls showcase exotic birds in handcrafted cages.
The outdoor pool features a small waterfall, children's pool, and hot tub, while the fitness center is fully equipped and offers massages. The 3 dining options range from casual poolside to upscale, and a free shuttle whisks you to select Kowloon locations.
City or garden views
With clean lines and muted palettes, the 702 guestrooms invite relaxation and overlook the city or the pool patio. You can watch satellite channels on your flat-screen TV or sate your hunger with snacks from the minibar; WiFi is available too.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $79
- Quadruple Room
- Deluxe Quadruple Room (Family)
- City Deluxe Room
- Club City Superior Room with Breakfast
- City Superior Room
- Patio Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 704 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle within 6 km
Nearby Four Star Kowloon hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 6338
- Conference space size (meters) - 570
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Recently reviewed hotels in Kowloon
- The Langham, Hong KongFrom
"Great hotel and service. Concierges were extremely helpful for a first-time visitor and the hotel is immaculate."Apr 13, 2015
- Sheraton Shenzhen Futian HotelFrom
- OZO Wesley Hong KongFrom
"FANTASTIC experience!!! This was the 3rd hotel during our 9 night trip to Hong Kong. And by far, THE BEST!!! Checked in early. Paid for an upgrade on the spot, and were escorted…"Apr 13, 2015
- Novotel Century Hong KongFrom
"This was the 2nd hotel of 3 we stayed at during our 9 day trip to Hong Kong. Very nice. Comfortable everything. Great restaurant and bar in the hotel. Close to all. Walked…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningCafe 8 Degrees - This coffee shop specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Pool Bar - This poolside bar specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Cafe Corner - This delicatessen serves light fare only.
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, Kowloon’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
- Hotel Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hongkong
- Hotel Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hongkong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Valet parking costs HKD 200 per night
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 450 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 143 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 120.00 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.