All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
1936 Mccoy Road, Orlando, FL, 32809, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Wonderfully comfortable stay."
Check in was fast and staff so nice. Hotel just around the corner from MCO. Rooms were clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Alison
"HAPPY BUT DISAPPOINTED"
OUR STAY WAS GREAT BUT, I WAS DISAPPOINTED WHEN I CALLED THE STAFF MEMBER SAID THAT NO ONE SAW MY MOM'S BLOUSE LEFT IN THE CLOSET. WE NEVER HAD IT ON THE TRIP. ANIMAL CHEETAH PRINT BROWN BLOUSE.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
DOMINIC
"DO OVER"
WE STAYED HERE ONE NIGHT BEFORE OUR FLIGHT THE NEXT DAY. THE HOTEL IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE AIRPORT. THE SHUTTLE RAN AS ADVERTISED AND THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AS EXPECTED. THE ROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND CLEAN. WE WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN AS THE PRICE WAS REASONALBE.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
susan
"Disappointed in shuttle service"
The only disappointment in this hotel stay was the airport shuttle. Three of us needed a pick-up at different times at the airport and EACH time the shuttle took 45 minutes to an hour to get to us. Which is NOT OK when the hotel is so close and we were all in the evening NOT at a busy time.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Close to airport"
Great price clean comfortable good staff close to airport
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
mike
"relaxing after a cruise."
Stayed here to have dinner with friends. Easy access to airport and other surrounding restaurants. Shuttle was convenient . Good price and good location
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good for overnight near airport"
Really good breakfast for this sort of hotel. Quick check-in. Nice size room.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
jay
"Nice hotel close to Orlando airport."
Hotel staff was very professional and friendly. .Hotel provided a "bag breakfast" consisting of an orange. nutrition bar and a bottle of water which was appreciated as we checked out at 4:30am. The coffee bar was available also. The room was clean and neat and I especially enjoyed the comfortable king size bed. The reason I gave the Hotel a 4 of 5 was it was not located near any restaurant or fast food chain and no dining within either. Staff provided three delivery service restaurants and we order from one of them and they delivered to the door of our room. Nice but it was still eating in your room.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Doug
Stayed one night in advance of my Carnival cruise. Received free transport from the airport to the hotel. Free breakfast and then took advantage of the shuttle to Port Canaveral through the hotel which was $50pp roundtrip. The shuttle to Port Canaveral has the option of drop off back to the hotel or straight to the airport after your cruise. It was through AAA Access Transport. Very convenient. I traveled alone since I was meeting the rest of my party on the ship and my brief stay was very convenient and fuss-free both arriving and departing.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ana
"Sea World is only 13 minutes away!"
The room and hotel were very clean. There was an excellent breakfast included with the room rate.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
The room was spacious, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was similar to Hampton Inn, the bed was comfortable, with good quality linens and pillow. It was a good value.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nothing fancy but comfortable and roomy."
Only stayed one night but it was clean, I felt safe and staff was personable.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"my stay"
hotel is adequate, good for price paid and I would stay again for same price
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice suite hotel near the Orlando Airport"
The room was very spacious and clean. We planned to stay for one night to be close to the airport for an early morning flight. We had stayed at a resort near Disney and the room at Comfort Suites was a hundred times nicer than the "studio" they stuck us in at the resort. My flight was cancelled in the morning and I went back and stayed a second night close to the airport.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Grandma
The hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was pleasant and helpful.
"NIce Hotel"
Nice hotel for the money. Would stay there again.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Donovan
I was extremely pleased with the services provided.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good hotel for airport access"
Nice big rooms. Computer available to print boarding tickets. Free breakfast. Good location for airport.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
fred
"Additional cost"
Limited shuttle service from airport Too many people for shuttle and wouldn't come back for us Had to purchase transport to hotel for a fee of 18.00+ and then additional tip Hotel was chosen because of airport shuttle Crowded breakfast area
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
We just stayed 1 night while waiting for a flight but the hotel was awesome. Very clean,nice big room, and staff was very helpful in recommending restaurants and scheduling a taxi and shuttle the next morning.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Sandy
"Comfort Suites Orlando"
Great place to stay. Very convenient to airport.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Edward
My first Impression was not great due to long wait at airport for shuttle and a longer than expected ride to the hotel. I had an early flight and wanted to be closer to the airport. Then I found out that the shuttle company takes a longer route in the evening to save tolls. So, I was surprised to find the hotel very satisfactory. Two problems (TV not working and inability to access wifi) were handled efficiently and satisfactorily. The shuttle in the am arrived at the airport in 10 minutes. Big surprise! They took the toll roads. Hotel and staff top quality.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
joan
"Pleasant stay"
We stayed here to be close to the airport but it was not close to Sanford airport at all. I guess I should have been more careful when searching for a hotel. It was very nice though. Staff was great, rooms clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is the breakfast was not good.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"10 mins from Airport"
Great place to stay close to Airport. Lots of restaurants close by. Very spacious.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
lisa
It was OK. Great price for the airport area hotels.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good Stay"
Room was large and had all we needed. Bed was super and breakfast was more than expected.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Fitness room is an afterthought"
Nice place but they dont care about the fitness room which is important to me. The treadmill did not work correctly, at 5.5 mph I was walking slowly and at 10 mph I was jogging slowly. I reported the problem and then had to ask them a second time to look at it and the response was that the treadmill worked and the speed went up and down. On another occasion the tv did not work and I just gave up.
6 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Russell
"Nice hotel, free shuttle from the airport."
Free shuttle is great, check in went quickly and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good for the price"
needed a place to lay my head before heading home the following morning. It filled my needs.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Check in was slow because we were behind a large group. From there on it was great. Good breakfast selections and friendly, helpful staff. Convenient location. W Would go back again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"OK Hotel except for the location"
The hotel was fine for an overnight to catch an early flight out the next morning. The staff was friendly and the shuttle service was prompt and satisfactory. Our only complaint that we had was that unlike the other airport hotels, there was no dining options close by if you did not have a car which we did not. They did have an Italian and Chinese take out connection and we took advantage of that.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Alan
"Fantastic Stay"
Wonderful hotel. Close to airport & food / restaurants. Friendly front desk. Great rooms / amenities -- tea, coffee, fridge, microwave -- and very clean (having sadly ended up in filthy hotels previously, can't take this for granted). Terrific breakfast with Belgian waffles, fruit, yogurt, eggs, toast, juice + very kind staff attending breakfast area. Highly recommended. Just a good way to start the day.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Moyo
"Free parking by airport"
The hotel was nice. Nothing special , just a reasonably priced place to stay by airport. Also free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
barbie
"Great!!!!!"
Excellent service....
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Since I got to the airport and called the hotel for the shuttle it was great, shuttle was sent right away and service by the driver was great as well. I checked in fast as it was already paid off and the room is exactly as the photos, a lot of space and ver comfy, the bed was a king size and comfortable mattress. Bathroom clean and tidy and bath tub as well. Overall it's a great hotel and I'll book again if coming back to Orlando.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"ORL. Business Trip."
All okay!.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice, comfortable hotel."
The room was large, clean and comfortable. We got there before check in time and they had our room ready. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. The only drawback was that it is not close to any decent restaurants for dinner. If you don't mind a walk, there are places about 3 or 4 miles down the street (over the railroad tracks).
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Horrible night's sleep"
Sofa bed gave me terrible back pain and kept me up at night.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good Place"
Again, a great choice for a quick business trip to Orlando. Hotel was clean, comfortable and next to the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Mario
"Excellent hotel for the price"
A very effective hotel, with a huge room, everything you need in the room, nice bedding and toiletries, only the TV set was a bit disappointing. The breakfast is also quite good for a free hotel breakfast. Overall, a really excellent value, but in a somewhat isolated neighborhood (not many restaurants, bars, stores within a mile or two)
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Gerald
"Wonderful People, Great Location!"
Great hotel near the airport and restaurants-shopping. Friendly staff and excellent service make it a joy to return to this property each January for our in and out place to stay during the Disney Marathon...
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Spartan Boy
"Review Comfort Suites Orlando"
Great hotel.Stayed for one night. Room was very comfortable and service was great. Would highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Edgar
"Very nice stay"
The room was very comfortable and the staff at the desk was extremely helpful, giving us printed directions to a local restaurant. Location is close to gas stations and the airport. I'd definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Dennis
"Won't be back"
Hotel and room in good condition but farther away from the activities we had planned than we realized. Our only problem was the night clerk. One night we came in after midnight and noticed another guests car trunk open and when we tried to alert the clerk she continued chatting on the phone. She expressed that she was too scared to look even though the car was literally right outside the door, we inquired if she could check to see who's car it was so they could be notified and she said she couldn't even be sure it was a guest at the hotel as sometimes people just drop their cars off instead of parking at airport. She was very unconcerned about anything other than her phone call and since I was given a parking pass when I arrived I feel it would have been very easy for her to determine how to contact the other guest. Also the previous night we arrived very late again and had someone ask us in the elevator if we were in a particular room because they were trying to get a room and the clerk was unsure if one was available so she gave them a room key to go check. She instructed them to just apologize and say wrong room if anyone was in the room. Nice place but definitely no sense of security.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
jennifer
"Two thumbs up"
Spacious rooms, clean hotel, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Sara
"Disney cruise"
It was convenient for one night. Beds were very comfortable.hotel was clean. Staff was kind.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
juanita
"Clean rooms"
clean room, very comfy beds, great value, close to the airport!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Toni
"Good Rooms with moderate Customer Service"
Good and Comfortable Rooms but Only one staff member at front desk on a busy December Month.I have to wait for 15 20 mins for check in.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very convenient!"
Excellent overnite stay after exhausting day of travel..it was so convenient to drive to from the Orlando airport.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
judith
Great suite at a great price, at a location convenient to the airport and the business I was conducting. Great stay. no surprises.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014