All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via Giovanni Amendola, 57, Rome, RM, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Central location near Termini Station"
Very pleasant staff. Rooms very comfortable and an excellent complimentary breakfast. Would definitely return if vacationing in Rome again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Was in Europe for 3 weeks with the family. Rome was our last stop and this hotel was great. Very modern rooms and service was really wonderful. Located very close to the train station which was great since we arrived by Eurorail. Rooms are very comfortable, clean, and have a very modern look. Only complaint is that the showers in both of our rooms (we had 2 rooms -- 1 for us and 1 for our kids) were a little hard to figure out and they were small. The staff was great...helped us set up excursions, recommended great restaurants, and even packed us "to go" breakfast when our car to the airport arrived before the breakfast buffet opened.
5 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Lee
Great hotel and far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend stating here. We even booked another night already!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Modern hotel close to trains and metro"
Provided a birthday beverage. A pleasant surprise!
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
Ron
"Hotel nice, service not so much"
The hotel was nice and seemed relatively new.
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Vacation July 3-5"
Terrific location 2 blocks from Roma Termini station! Excellent room and a very good breakfast buffet. There were many good restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, as well as easy access to the subway system. Many historical sights within walking distance from the hotel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
richard
"Nice hotel close to station"
Very clean and nice hotel. Super close to the station. Easy to move. The hotel staffs are very kind.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Taro
"Close to train station and nice restaurants"
Very comfortable and nice
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Stephen Durchslag
We stayed at UNA Hotel Roma for one night in June on our way from Sorrento to Paris. Since we were only staying in Rome for one night, we wanted a hotel that was conveniently located, modern and clean and this fit the bill perfectly. The hotel is right behind Termini train station (it is one block away and you can walk to the train station from the hotel, you don't need a cab) and is right by the bus station. It is also conveniently located by where a number of the tour buses stop. The front desk was extremely helpful in arranging tours for us and maximizing our time in Rome. The room that we booked was small, but that is common for hotels in Italy and we didn't mind it since we were only there for one night and the room was clean. The breakfast buffet was more of an American style breakfast since there were eggs and bacon, and usually breakfast in Italy is just bread, pastries and maybe meats and cheeses. Overall, UNA Hotel Roma was exactly what we needed for our stay in Rome and we enjoyed it!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Matt Taylor
"Nice hotel close to termini station"
Beautiful, clean hotel close to train, bus and subway stations (Termini station). Excellent complimentary breakfast. Internet rates very reasonable.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Close to Termini"
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful although they wouldn't entertain checkin before 2 o'clock. Proximity to Termini train station a major plus.Very modern decor--beautiful perhaps at the expense of some comfort.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very good hotel"
Located one block from the Termini it is an very easy to get to and a great location for launching day trips via the metro. Ideal for business or pleasure. We stayed in an executive level room which was very nice and a fairly large room. UNA chain seems comparable to the Hyatt chain in the US. Price is fair for hotel located in the heart of Rome. The same hotel in NYC would easily cost twice as much. Staff not quite as warm as UNA staff in Venice, but much busier hotel. Staff is very professional and helpful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
mark
"Excellent Choice for Termini Area"
Beautiful hotel with immaculate rooms and facilities and modern decor. Free WiFi and daily minibar were welcome perks for the Superior room, although the WiFi signal was a bit weak in the back of the hotel. Front desk staff could be a little more personable but they were efficient and businesslike. Dining room staff were extremely gracious. Termini area can be hit or miss. The block this hotel in on is just fine, but other blocks nearby can be tawdry and typical of a rail station neighborhood. Never felt unsafe in the area though. If you are arriving or departing Rome via Stazione Termini, this hotel, located one block away, is extremely convenient--very close yet removed from the madness of the station. A short walk to Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza della Repubblica, and Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, but other destinations will require a bus, metro or taxi ride.
JohnNYC
"Stayed twice in a two week period."
Enjoyed the hotel so much on my first trip to Rome I stayed there again when I returned the next week. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Facilities excellent. Location convenient to Termini Station.
Al
"Very modern hotel close to Termini Station"
The hotel was excellent. Room comfortable; on my second stay I had a terrace which was lovely. Staff friendly and extremely comfortable.
Al
"Great place!"
I didn't like the area much but once I walked into the hotel, it felt great! The people were all very professional and were always ready to help me with a smile. I took the trip to master my Italian and they would kindly help me with it. I would definitely recommend this hotel! It is SO conveniently and closely situated to Termini Station which made my moving about Rome easier and as well when I left for Naples. Thank you to the UNA Hotel Roma for such a pleasant stay!
7 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Maria
coincerge would be helpful
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Best selection I ever made"
Hotel Una was one of the best and most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed at, and I've been to a few Hyatt's and five star hotels. "Walter" at the front desk was exceptional; he was attentive, courteous, competent and professional. Walter was there to look after our every need. The rate for the room was a more than fair value. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in Rome. The hotel was centrally located and easy access to any place in the city. It was only a block from the bus and train station. Before booking I read some reviews that suggested the area was a bit sketchy which made me very nervous, but I found only one block in the area had some homeless types that were harmless. The restaurant in the hotel was as good as the best restaurant in the city. I was completely impressed with both the breakfast and dinners. I wouldn't stay at any other hotel. I really loved this place. It was clean and modern just as the photos suggest.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Very nice hotel, 15 minute walk to Colosseum"
The hotel was very nice when we arrived early and held our bags until our room was available. This allowed us to start our sight seeing without worrying about the bags. Although this is a standard service for most good hotels, the experience was a good introduction to the welcoming nature of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Charlie
"Better than most..."
Location: convenient, but dirty -- lots of graffiti. Room: Very nice appointments and bed; Free wet bar (but no liquor); Bathtub extremely slippery -- difficult to enter/exit; Train noise about every 20 minutes until 10pm; Only one English TV channel; WiFi slow. Restaurant: "very" good food and service.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
"Wonderful hotel, 1 block from the train station"
UNA Hotel was a beautiful hotel with beautiful rooms, great helpful staff, and located 1 block away from the train station! Lots of great restaurants nearby (excellent Korean food) and a huge shopping mall in the lower level of the train station. I would highly recommend!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Becky
Only complaint would be no free wifi which stinks when you travel internationally. We used wifi at restaurants and coffee shops so no big deal. hotel is right by the metro station and centrally located. Room was nice and bed was comfy.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Convenient to Termini, Run Down"
This hotel appears to have been recently renovated or is even perhaps brand new, but the walls are FILTHY! The hallway and room walls are completely scuffed and blackened at the bottoms which overshadowed all the nice details of the room. Also they charged for wifi which in this day and age is ridiculous. Low budget European hotels are offering free wifi as standard, so should they. The free breakfast is wonderful.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Close to Termini train station"
Did not like this hotel. They said the room they gave us faced a nice courtyard, it faced an ugly building and what appeared to be some sort of large electrical unit. The walls are bare with no pictures and were terribly scuffed. Wi-fi was not included in our hotel rate. For the price of the room it should have been. Nice breakfast buffet though. Termini train station is on the next block, very convenient.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Loved it Would do again"
I think this hotel has everything, you are looking for. A nice stay, a clean room, the bed was comfortable and the location was terrific. The only thing negative I can say, was that a women that worked at the hotel opened our door on two different occasion during our stay, while we were in our room, who was not on the cleaning staff. She apologized, but don't you check what room number you are opening or knock first???? That is the only thing I can say negative about it, other then that I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Three days in Rome"
The neighborhood doesn't look great, but inside it is gorgeous. The location near the train station was ideal for trains, buses, or the subway. There was a little noise from a trolley car that goes by but it wasn't bad. One night there was a street party that was quite loud, but I think that was unusual. We would use this hotel again.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Rich
"Great hotel near Roma Termini"
Nice, clean room. Free internet, breakfast, and snacks with upgrade. King size bed was a definite plus. The bar was very nice for cocktails and snacks in the evening. I would definitely stay here again. Staff at check in was very nice and helpful. No complaints.
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
SharonB
"This place has probably seen better days..."
The location is fine if you need to be right by the train station (we had a flight early the next morning, so it made it easy to get to the airport), but it's not the most charming area... I little sketchy even. The hotel has definitely seen better days... There were lots of scuff marks and damage to the walls in the hallway on our floor, as well as in our room. A little paint and TLC would go a long way to making the place feel a bit fresher. The real problem however was that our air conditioning stopped working during the night and it got above 75 degrees (and very stuffy) in our room. My wife and I both slept horribly because of this, waking up hot several times throughout the night... Not ideal under any circumstances, but particularly so right before a 10 hour daytime flight back to the States where we're not supposed to sleep to avoid jet lag. I told the guy at the front desk what had happened when we were checking out and he basically shrugged his shoulders and said he'd have someone take a look at it. No apology, no offer for a discount on our stay, nothing. He also attempted to recharge us for the room (even though I told him we had already pre-paid through hotels.com) before ultimately realizing we had in fact pre-paid. Two star service at best.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Sam
"Awesome Hotel"
Loved this hotel. It exceeded my five point requirements: close to the train station (less than two blocks), awesome breakfast, blow-dryer, comfortable bed, and WiFi (unfortunately had to pay for WiFi) but there was an awesome free Happy Hour spread that made up for having to pay for the WiFi. We were upgraded to the sixth floor where we had a balcony so we actually had the view from the Hotels.com website (in fact we were right next door to the suite in the picture). HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. If I go back to Rome, I will totally be staying here again.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Katie Dillon
Wifi had poor reception in the rooms No English speaking channels on the TV
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Rome trip"
Very professional staff with excellent service. extremely Clean rooms and a great location
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Very Good Stay"
Very good (and new) Rome hotel that is very convenient to rail terminal. Hotel is clean, food is excellent. The staff is professionally nice but certainly not warm and inviting. No frills but competent management and everything works well.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Mid-range hotel"
Great location, but looks a little seedy at night. But I still love the location because of its convenience and proximity to the metro and termini. More detergent definitely needed in their laundering of the bath towels. They didn't smell fresh and clean like they should. And the second breakfast room we were sent to could smell cleaner. We had to pay for wifi. And at times, it kept buffering during a certain time at night. So wifi wasn't great. Overall a very average stay at a mid range priced hotel. However, the rooms are still very new and decor very polished. So the experience was positive mixed with some negatives.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
peggy
"Overall Great Stay"
I tried to cancel this reservation after finding a deal at another hotel but they wouldn't allow it. Totally understandable because I booked a nonrefundable rate, but shop your options before booking. Loved that it was close to the train station and didn't have to haul luggage anywhere on public transportation. The area around the station is a little sketchy but I never felt unsafe. The hotel itself is very nice and they have a very good breakfast included. We were upgraded to a superior room when we arrived and the front desk helped us with directions/calling a cab/etc. Overall a great hotel for what we needed. We most appreciated how clean it was, the good location and the blackout curtains. The only thing lacking is good wifi included in the room rate.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2014
"Clean hotel close to Termini Station"
Stayed at the UNA Roma Hotel on April 12th, 2014 for one night. Had a 3rd floor room, twin configuration which was 2 twin beds pushed together but separate bedding (not exactly the point of twin beds). Room was clean, beds were pretty comfortable. The room was spacious for European standards. Quiet hotel, heard very little from the train station. In room mini-bar which was included in our rate (2 cans beer, 2 Cokes, 2 bottled waters, 2 sparking waters, and juice). Be careful on the floor in the rooms - very slick hardwood (or derivative) flooring. Bathroom was huge. Large soaking tub with combo rainfall shower head and hand nozzle in the shower. Don't lay/set anything near the shower because no matter how careful I was, it still got wet. Drain didn't work exceptionally well. Weird speaker in the bathroom so you could hear the tv (off switch is in the bathroom).Restaurant is attached to the hotel, but didn't get a chance to eat there. Front desk staff appeared disinterested in their jobs and seemed irritated when asked questions by any of the guests checking in or out. Wireless internet worked pretty well in the room. Tip - in order to have the room's lights, AC, etc come on, you have to leave your room's keycard in the slot by the door. If you take your keycard out, both lights and AC go off.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Vanessa
"Wonderful stay in Rome"
Great hotel and the staff was terrific! We arrived and were upgraded to a corner room on the 6th floor by Nicola who was great and offered evening dining suggestions that were perfect.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
Ron Woodward
"Very Good Hotel near the Train Station!"
This Hotel was very nice and had rooms that were extremely comfortable. I would recommend staying here to anyone! The breakfast each morning was wonderful...... no lines....extremely efficient...and always an excellent variety of items. It was always a nice place to relax at the end of the day after all the sightseeing. On a side note...please me mindful of your personal belongings riding the Metro. I got pickpocketed on the metro and I consider myself pretty mindful of my surroundings....she actually pulled my wallet from my front pocket that had snaps on it. Got me and at least 6 other people that were in the police station at that time.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Neil
"Close to the train station"
Great hotel by the train station. Surrounding area is a little seedy but during the day it was good.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Curtis D
"Excellent stay"
Excellent stay!!! Close to Termini and excellent Breakfast.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
JWD
"Great stay near Termino"
First-rate hotel near Termini
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
"Fine hotel near Termini, airport train, subway"
Hotels near a railroad terminal can be iffy but not UNA. It is a top quality 4 star hotel. It has beautiful décor, a helpful staff, a pleasant lobby bar and, most important, a very comfortable room. The price was moderate and it was a very good value. I definitely would stay again. The train to the airport takes 32 minutes and is a block away. The subway is even closer. Several good places to eat nearby. A superb breakfast buffet is included.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Jack
"Nice hotel close to the Rome train station"
Overall very good. Location great for Rome. Breakfast was better than expected.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Little gem near train station"
We just took a weekend trip from Milan to Rome. This was a great, clean, easy hotel by the train station. That made it nice for going places and returning. Easy communication - "Romana Termini" and then we were 1/2 block away. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly, rooms are small, but typical in Rome. By the way, there are closets - they hidden in the wall by the fridge.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
RJM
"Perfect location, cleanliness and good breakfast"
Very good hotel for short and long stay. The location is unique 2 min walk to termini station hence you are connected all over Rome. The rooms cleanliness are over expectations. The only negative is that you have to pay extra for wifi either in the room or the lobby.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
rimon
"Nice Hotel for the price, close to Metro"
The Hotel was nice for an Italian Hotel. We were only unhappy with minor things the scuff marks along the walls and mold in bathroom. Overall very nice and the staff very helpful. The area isn't great... but it is close to the Metro which you can take to most attractions in Rome. There was surprising a lot of graffiti and unsavory characters; mainly at night. We did not have any issues or feeling in danger, but people did come up to us trying to push items to sell. On one side of the hotel, it is located along side of one of the trains, so please note that if your room is along that side of the building you will hear it! It wasn't terribly loud, but loud enough....and annoying that if your a light sleeper (like myself), it will keep you up late, running till 12 PM su-th and till f-sat 1:30 AM.. and will begin again at 5:30 AM The staff were wonderful, they helped us with a number of things; booking a day trip, had helpful recommendations for restaurants/ making reservations and directions to getting around.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Modern, clean but out of the way"
Lovely hotel and only steps from the Termini station but a long way from all the main attractions. The wifi service was awful, costly and not efficient. As game that the 'nice' hotels find fit to charge. Nice breakfast too as well as modern touches in the room. In summary the location and wifi charge were the only concerns.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Iain McClements
"Excellent location and very clean hotel"
The hotel was great, staff is excellent and very good breakfast but no gym or pool
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
UNA Hotel is literally a 5 minute walk to the train station (and bus station), which is extremely convienient for day trips to other cities or getting around Rome by bus or taxis, which was a priority for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel itself seems to be new or updated. The rooms are very clean and large by European standards (we stayed in a triple which was very roomy) and are very quiet. The bathrooms are also very nice and large with great showers! The prices in January/February were very reasonable and included a great breakfast. I recommend this hotel to anyone interested in being in close proximity to the train station and still feeling safe. The only draw back is there are not many places to eat near by but the restaurant in the hotel is very good. This hotel is definitely worth 4 stars!
4 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Modern at the heart of Rome"
Clean, 3 min walk from station, great breakfast. friendly staff,
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Avi
"Rome visit"
Very much enjoyed our stay, especially after staying in Venice at a supposed 4 star hotel and having not so great time. The only point I'd like to make is that where the hotel is located is very central. Don't walk east though as it gets a little scary……..
Other trip Jan 15, 2014