All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

2.7
    2.2
    2.7
"Longview"
The swimming pool had something nasty growing in it and looked like it had not been used in a long time. The mattresses were hard and unpleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Bad...Just bad"
The room was filthy with mold in tub and on carpet. Food was on the floor from previous people. We had to ask for toilet paper and towels. The bed was not a true king size and was extremely uncomfortable. There was no dvd player like they said and the wifi wouldn't stay connected which interfered with business. Would not recommend this hotel at all.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Not the cleanest."
Floors not clean, burn marks all over the floor. Very noisy & can't get a good nights rest. It's just close by my work is the only good point. They should have one end of the motels designated for families only. This would make the stay and getting rest so much more pleasant.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Stayed one night"
Got room and went right to sleep..had an alright time would stay again
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"nice place, no breakfast"
Hotel was nice, room was great. Was very dissapointed they did not even have coffee for breakfast
11 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Caroline
"Fun nite"
Weekend getaway was fun didn't leave the room
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Dispicable hotel"
Curtains had holes, shower had mold, cigarette smoke smell for non smoking rm, bed spreads had stains, sheets had holes and didn't fit the beds, mattresses had an old smell.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Don
"Old Hotel"
This hotel is simply-way to old. Needs some updating. I felt like I was in the scariest part of town. Very dirty area.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
"Poor quality overall"
There was no tv remote, no bedside lights. Staff ignored guest's request and concerns.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
nw traveler
Nothing good about this hotel old out dated and very shady place no a place I will visit again I had typed everything on an earlier post but expedia wouldn't post it
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Think again about this one!!"
The room was comfortable. There was NO continental breakfast as was advertised. The ice machine was broke. The vending machine never had water, or anything but Diet Coke and Sprite and nothing else. Having to have a room upstairs was really hard on my wife. Climbing those stairs was really difficult for her.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
R. Bristow
"NASTY"
Walked in room, seemed nice @ first then you start seeing stains everywhere on curtains, bed skirts. The chair was so nasty my wife had to lays towel on it b4 she sat down. There was holes in the wall & went to bathroom and there was a t+rd in it!!! If it wasn't for the fact we came in so late and drove 9 hrs we would have left right then. But we slept a few hrs and left. Will NEVER EVER stay there again
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Drop and go"
This was adequate for a late night drop in on our way to somewhere else. However, we both felt dirty just leaving the room. The sheets and bedspread had holes burned in them, the room was in disrepair, and I am sure I itched from something all night long. That being said, the owners were helpful with the printer and courteous.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
dara
"Poor management"
The manager of the hotel told me on the phone when I called the hotel to let them know I am going to be checking in late and ask about a location of the room actually told me that he is "busy right now and we will talk when I get there". When I arrived at 12 am there were a bunch of men drinking outside and management let them stay there till whenever they felt like it was time for bed. The receptionist was very nice to make sure I get into my room safe.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
There was used soap and the trash hadn't been take out. I reported it to the lady at the desk and she acted like she didn't care. I would not stay here again. I realize it was cheap, but it could have been clean.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Betty
"America's What??"
This was the worst possible place to stay.. We got locked outta our room then was told to find housekeeping to let us back in. No free breakfast or WiFi..Good thing McDonald's was next door n waffle house was across the street.. No crib provided for my grandson.. Never will stay here again
3 night trip May 21, 2014
Noela
Not good will never stay here again
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
It was fine and the room was clean but had the stale smell of smoke in a non-smoking room.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Billy
"Do not stay here"
The most disgusting room I have ever seen.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
RGL
I had a horrible experience with this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Tara Hysaw
"What can I say..."
The place is old, run down, and dingy. The sheets and blankets had holes in them, the pillows were the thinnest I have ever seen, everything in this place was ancient and dilapidated, and smelled stale and mildewy. I don't think it was worth the $55 a night we paid by a long shot, and had I known, I wouldn't have bright my small children to this hotel. Also, the neighborhood seemed kinda sketchy, along with the other people staying there. That being said, the people working there (owners?) were nice and helpful, and they are the only reason this place is getting 2 stars. But seriously, I will pay an extra $10 next time to stay somewhere nicer.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Mommy
"Great Jacuzzi"
I loved the jacuzzi & the construction of the set up for it. The king sized bed was great except to me it was a little hard. Other then that it was a great night.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Sanchez Mami
"Par for this course"
We arrived with what we thought was a reservation, but the ball was dropped on our end. The hotel was full, with the exception of 1 room undergoing smoke remediation. It was deemed acceptable and we squeezed in. The attendant was incredible, utilizing multiple efforts and resources to secure a room for us. The other attributes of the hotel are similar to the rest of the chain, with varied full breakfasts, hot tub and room amenities. On this particular trip, I am doubling up and we have a bedroom seperately fromthe rest of the room with its own door. Very nice for the worker bee to be able to sleep while the boss does the paperwork. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"worse hotel I never stayed in"
when I walked in the lobby I knew I had made a mistake. the smell in the lobby for starts horrible. the clerk swore i did not have a reservation. did not have a computer to find it. went in the back to get IPAD and found my previous paid reservation. when I got to the room. I called Expedia immediately to tell them how awful the room was. the smell unbearable, there was an old sofa looked 30 years old arms and seats of the sofa completely filthy. bed spread looked like it had not been washed in 6 months carpet filthy. expedia called the front office to see about a refund they refused so I left never stayed there just lost 57.00 dollars. if you like filth then this is your place. very very disappointed.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
DENNIS
"HOMETOWN visit"
Comfortable bed and hotel was close to highway.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
BILLY W.
"Okay for price"
It was fair. Room had a musty smell. No smoke alarm in my room. Older hotel could use face lift. Reasonable for price for what you got.
3 night trip May 25, 2013
"great"
Great people great stay will use them again
2 night business trip May 17, 2013
"hotel close to home"
room needs improving...the hotels wi fi is terrible..and the room phone was broken I couldn't make a call...that's terrible
2 night trip May 11, 2013
"Home Visit"
The accommodations were adequate for the price. I had previously stayed at this location.
1 night trip May 1, 2013
Billy
"Don't expect much."
Poorly maintained, poor service. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
"Terrible!"
This was the worst stay ever! The bed was hard, the floors were sticky, the ceiling was falling in, and no door on the bathroom! A fight broke out in the parking lot and police and an ambulance showed up! I will never ever visit another America's Best Value because its not!
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
Teresa
"Okay place"
Not the best place bot not the worst either. They need some repairs and updating.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Worst hotel ever. Avoid!"
As soon as we opened the door, the horrible smell pushed us back for a few minutes, it reeked. The bed was hard as rock. A towel in the bathroom had holes. In summary, avoid this hotel at all cost!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
lisa
2 night trip Apr 3, 2013
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Estes Parkway

"Slept With My Clothes On"
08/14/15 bry55 Seattle, Washington
It was late, we were tired and needed a room so pulled in here. The price was cheap - you get what you pay for. The room was old. There was a empty beer bottle on the floor behind a chair. No TV remote. There were brown stains on the sheets and walls, blood or whatever? Door looked like it had be forced open and repaired. I was worried about my car but they do have flood lights on the parking lot all night.
"Satisfien"
06/24/15 patriciacerda
Ive been coming to this motel on an off for awhile now an I've never in countered anything bad here,I've always had good an very polite staff, clean rooms an very respectfully staff in office.my bed was very big an clean sheets,I enjoy coming here.
"Great hotel, but"
01/02/14 Roadbug Bogota, Colombia
Been on the road almost 3 years and have stayed in many hotels....the rooms are nice and spacious....the staff is friendly, the receptionist is fabulous and very, very helpful...probably the best receptionist in any hotel I have been to. The only draw back is the internet equipment needs to be replaced...if you are looking to relax in a good hotel this is the perfect place......if you are counting on having internet and doing reports or online work for your business go somewhere else! (No breakfast here)
"Definitely NOT America's "best""
04/01/13 dorishutton Colorado City, Colorado
We were very disappointed in the entire stay. Front desk personnel came to the desk in shorts and a t-shirt. The room did smell pleasant when we entered but everything went down hill from there. Carpet was stained and a bit crunchy to walk on. Lamp shades were torn and falling off the lamps. Couch was stained/dirty. Towels were dingy and very thin. Wash clothes had holes in them. Bed had dingy lines but did not see any unwelcome critters in the bed. Did go to Wal-Mart and bought Lysol to spray down the bed... Did not even use the pillows on the bed- got ours from the car and used them. Sigh....I could go on but you get the picture. It is worth a few extra dollars and research to see reviews on motels before you go to this place. (P.S. Hubby booked room...gotta love the man.)
"Pleasant"
10/07/12 Judy M Georgetown, Texas
Me and my husband were there for a friends wedding so we chose to stay here and it was the right decision. The staff is very helpful and courteous and the room was pretty nice. Didn't have any coffee in the morning but for the price we paid we could def. get a cup across the street at McDonald.
"Bad choice!"
06/11/12 Andizta
The bed was very hard and the towels extremely rough. No coffee, stained toilet seat, charged $60 even though their prices were listed as lower. Wouldn't give us an extra pillow and deactivated the room key when we went to dinner so we had to go back to the office to get another. Will never stay here again!
"Yuck!"
03/01/12 allendav Mt. Pleasant
The bathroom shower curtaain had mildew.. I didn't notice until the next morning when I showered. Attempted to use the phone, - had to CLEAN the number pad before I would touch it. It was covered in food that had been there awhile. Disgusting. Will not stay there again. There were NO towels in the room upon check in. We had to go to the office and get them.