All hotels in Baytown, Texas, United States of America
6802 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX, 77521, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean but not relaxing"
Overall the stay was just okay. The room seemed clean which may have been due to the very strong odor of cleansers. The lighting in my room was very stark. Bright overhead recessed lights that were really too bright for comfort. There were no lamps in the room at all so reading in bed required bright overhead lights and then you had to get out of bed, go to the wall and turn off the lights when finished. Not a huge issue but not the comfort expected in most hotels. My entire room was painted inside with a sea/beachscape mural on all walls and even the ceiling. This was a Jacuzzi room, (which I did not request - nor was I charged for) and that may be the reason it was painted so gaudily. The bed was comfortable and I had a good night sleep, I just would not say it was a relaxing environment while awake.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Very clean room, little hard understanding the clerk at check in
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
FRAN
"where do I start"
The hotel is nicely decorated and looks great. The woman behind the counter was polite ,but the window at the front desk is off-putting. There was dust/ smears on most of the surfaces, and hair in the tub so I went to the front desk. The woman offered to clean it for me, but she was looking after a 4 year old girl so I cleaned it myself. It's also strange my room had a kitchenette, but no plates, glasses, skillets, etc. When I went to the front desk the man spoke so little English and seemed incredibly angry/ bothered I was a the desk so it was not worth trying to explain. Finally, of the 2 days I stayed here for business the internet kicked me off the web more than I could access it. When I phoned the front desk it was the non English speaking angry acting man indicated he would reset it. I went to dinner and 75 minutes later still no web access. I couldn't even send email, totally unacceptable.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"No internet for IPad."
survival
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Working Man's Hotel"
I was a little apprehensive as I had never heard of Scottish Inn before. The hotel is right off Garth Road. This is a working mans hotel. What I mean is working men are pretty much all I saw. I arrived at about 12:30 am on a monday and the parking lot (Which is small) was jammed with work trucks. I liked this as I knew it would be quite. The room was cleaned every day. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had no problems at all and will stay there again should I be in the area. Plenty of eateries around easy on and off from I-10.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"nice place"
Clean rooms. Restaurants near by. Great place to stay.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
max
"dm14541"
Stay for one , was very happy with room and location near restaurants also back off the main road ,had a good nite sleep! Third motel in three nites but pay extra for this place cause I had a long drive to do the next day! Was worth it!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
dm14541
"June 2014 Visit"
Hairdryer was broken. Air conditioner labored and could not keep the room cool. Housekeeping shut the air conditioner off so at the end of the day when I arrived the room was really hot. Internet was spotty and could not keep a connection making afterhours work impossible.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Hoosierdon
"decent"
If you just need a place to stay this is ok. They are really stingy with the pillows. They were super flat but the bed was comfy. The parking lot was super full. I know its winter but if I wanted to swim I wouldn't its super small my sister kept calling it a big bath tub lol. Breakfast is more like continental.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Anthony
"Okay hotel"
Blankets had burn marks in them, also the top inside lock was broken.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"would like to have a coffee maker in room"
We only stayed one night.The room was big enough, We were comfortable and it was clean.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
roda
"Nicer than any I been in!"
The only thing I have to say I like this hotel I will recommend it to anybody
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
jenny
"ok"
it was ok management needs to run druddies out.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Great stay and convenient location."
We stayed for two nights. Love that they supply fridge and microwave. Was disappointed the room did not have a coffee maker. The small pool was not available, but that wasn't an issue for us. Slept very well. A/C worked great! Very quiet, would not know we were close to the highway.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Usually enjoy our stays at Scottish Inns"
The room was clean but was a 2 bed room and not a King that I booked. The king room I booked was flooded by prior guests and there was no other King room available. The room a/c was not cooling properly and there was nobody at front desk during the morning I checked out - was going to tell them about the a/c unit, I had to call on my phone the hotel number to let them know I'm checking out and asked what I needed to do to check out. We usually have good experiences with Scottish Inn stays.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Dax
"Great hotel for the price"
I stayed 2 nights here and the stay was great. Will be booking with them again soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2012
"Don't Stay Here!!!"
The clerk spoke poor english and had to be help by an employee who spoke better english. The room reeked of old smoke when I clearly asked for a non smoking room. The walls are thin enough to hear your neighbors conversations. The towels are too thin.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
W. Smith
"Strange"
At first look we were very pleased with outer room. It wasn't until we started to settle in that we realized there were no dressers nor a closet, no place at all to put our belongings. The hardware on the bathroom door is falling off and there are many walls and doors with large gauges. Also, although the reception we received was friendly enough I noticed that the help was treated poorly. Breakfast consisted of two types of children's cereal, small prepackaged rolls, and watered down juice.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2012
"Close to all shopping venues."
It was a very clean hotel. The breakfast has something to be desired. Overal very clean and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Melanie
Everything was great! No ironing board in the room though!
2 night trip Aug 12, 2012
"Good hotel for the Price!!!"
First and formemost I would like to say upon arrival at the hotel the staff were very friendly and nice. I also like how clean my room was when I checked in. First,what I didn't not like was that my comfortor set had cigeratte burns on it, what I don't understand is why the cleaning ladies would leave it on there instead of replacing it with another. Secondly, I did not like walking into a extremely hot room!! I am from Louisiana where it is very hot and humid and Texas is no better. I feel the air conditioner should have been on while anticiating my arrival. The last thing is there should have been a iron and a ironing board we had to call and ask the front desk for an iron ,but they were really nice about getting us an iron. Oh I can't forget about the breakfast let's just say it was a joke!!lol I did notice there was renovation going on so to sum it all up the hotel was nice and if i were to ever visit again I would probably stay there what else can I say the price was right!
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2012

Breakfast is a joke. Internet was ok. In general, it was a 2 star hotel. Don't expect more.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
ted

"Hote nefasto sucio y malo"
Muy sucio, ya que ni te limpian el cuarto huele horrible, mal servicio
Other trip May 14, 2013
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Scottish Inn & Suites

"Not bad!"
02/11/15 lowsea Corpus Christi, Texas
Its not a bad place at all. I'm use to best western inn and suites and La Quinta inn and suites. Not a bad place to stay, its in a bad neighborhood, and the outside looks very sketchy, indians run the hotel but when none others were available 75 bucks for one night was a great deal I was actually impressed by the rooms. But don't expect any breakfast in the morning. Cereal is all you get and rotten fruit Lol.
"Hidden Gem"
06/27/12 Oppie P Granada, Spain
It is rare to find a gem, but this is one of them. I have stayed in just about every category of hotel in the US and Europe, and this is my new number 1. The reason is simple - value for the buck. Good people, good accommodations. Actually, I hope people that find a problem with this hotel do somewhere else. That means I don't have to worry about getting in at the last minute.
"Redelijk motel"
05/28/12 SiebAn Baytown, Texas
Motel was qua kamergrootteprima en goed schoon. Wel gehorig. Wij hadden nogal stampende bovenbuurman en met houten vloer niet echt fijn. Ontbijt was slecht. Koffie matig en alleen cornflakes en wat kleffe donuts. Wel lekkere oranje juice. Motel heet overigens u anders. Hoort nu tot Scottish inns.
"Muy comodo, una estancia placentera"
12/06/10 pin_toral San Juan de los Lagos Mexico
Todo me pareció excelente, solo recomiendo que la atención sea tambien en español