All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
24555 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great food service woman.. she was so friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Newer hotel clean and comfortable, close to area attractions would recommend and/or stay again
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Judith
"MPM"
Very nice stay. I would consider staying here again. Close to neighborhood restaurants. Nice having a bathtub that fits a 6' tall person. Liked the king size bed!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Craig
The room was clean and up to expectations. It seems they were short on staff. The service at meal times was lacking. Trash cans weren't emptied and the food wasn't replenished very often.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
The hotel was only a five minute drive from The Henry Ford Museum as well as from a cute downtown area where you could get something to eat. The neighborhood wasn't all that great but you can't beat the price. We loved the breakfast and were pleasantly surprised that they served a complimentary lasagna and salad dinner if you didn't want to go out.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Nice hotel and great staff
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"awesome overnighter"
We were only in town overnight but our stay was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Sobeia
"Great room"
Had a wonderful stay. Peaceful and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
The good: Clean rooms, nice staff, hotel itself looked great. The bad: pool could use a sweep, turkey bacon was the worst ever, and hate the 3 small bed pillows and that all were the same comfort level. I've been in other hotels that had normal size pillows plus had labeled comfort levels like firm and soft.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"It was OK"
It was an okay stay. The hotel staff was neither friendly or rude. Elevator stopped working mid stay so we had to carry everything down from the 3rd floor. Overall it was OK stay but I wouldn't stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Satisfied 6 night family stay"
Aside from some registration mix ups and then a busted shower, and having to switch rooms 3 times, we did finally get a great room at a great price. People here are super nice. We were satisfied.
6 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Shardaun
"Reveiw opinion"
It was a really nice time and the hotel was very clean and had very good service
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Waled
"Family trip"
Good
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Nabil
"abc"
The complimentary dinner was a surprise.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Not a good experience!"
We were given a dirty room upon arrival and was moved to a clean room. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Front desk did not relay details about the free dinner provided on Monday night. Nor did they advise the $100 charge for potential incidentals at check-in. I'm still waiting for that charge to be removed from my bank account. Would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Angela
"Good Value, Choice in Dearborn"
We stayed three nights while visiting the Ford Museum, Rouge Factory and Greenfield Village. The hotel was within a few miles of the museum and good restaurants. The breakfast choices were better than lots of more expensive hotels. Front Desk Staff was helpful but it would have been better with two on duty as there was always a wait and the phones were also busy. Good value for price.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"There was a hotel being built nearby you should tr"
The walls and ceiing were paper thin. When we given a room we went and checked it out and realized a family with kids must have been on the floor above us as it sounded like a stampede. Also it must have not been cleaned as there was a night gown left from another guest in the bathroom. We asked to move to another room. They said no since we reserved this room through hotels.com or Expedia it was cheaper and we must stay in that room. After I made a big deal of it they gave us another room and they said they were giving us a free up grade but when my husband went to look at it it was smaller and a handicap room with no bathroom door. So we stayed in the stampede room.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the uncontrollable noises you experience. We take time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Kimberly
"First Impression"
Service was slow but apologize for the wait. They were disorganized and had problems checking people in. The room was clean at first glance but after checking only the bed had been made with underwear still there..
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Everything was good !!"
I will go back !
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Nicholas
"Great place"
Nice people they served dinner and breakfast didn't get a chance to check out the pool but overall great hotel
1 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Lauren
"great hotel"
Easily the best hotel outside of NYC I have stayed at. Great rooms, breakfast (and dinner) and a friendly staff. Dearborn was a nice town and a Detroit Tigers game was a lot of fun. Very close to the Henry Ford museum.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"New hotel close to The Henry Ford."
New hotel 2.5 miles from the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. Room was very clean, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Nice price, and a very good breakfast buffet. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2015
"my visit"
loved everything. not near food was a small issue
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Wilbert
Good
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Ahmed
"Weekend getaway"
I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I am very picky about the hotels I stay at, but I was very pleased with this hotel.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Louis
"Terrific hotel."
We stayed for 2 nights to visit The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. The hotel was very nice. The staff was pleasant and the accommodations were great. The rooms were very comfortable. The beds were great. Everything was very nice and the rates were quite reasonable. The breakfast was superior and they even serve a dinner several nights a week. I would give it 5 stars but for a few things. We came back to our rooms the first day to find one room not cleaned. The strange thing was the do not disturb sign was on the door and we did not put it there. The other room had a muffin missing that was left on the dresser. Other than that it was a great stay and we would stay there again. Strongly recommended.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Solid Choice"
I booked this hotel for a few friends to stay at after a concert. It worked out really well other than being a bit far from downtown Detroit.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Blake
"Bad Breakfast"
Hotel room and condition were excellent. Unfortunately the breakfast service was terrible. There was no power for the juice machine, refrigerator, and toaster.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
raymond
"Clean and very friendly employees"
clean and updated hotel. Nice lounge to hang out in. Staff was very friendly and the room was neat and clean. Strong wifi connection which is not a standard in hotels these days. Great stay.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Kai
"Clean and comfortable room"
Room was clean, and free breakfast was available. Unfortunately, we could not find good restaurant or bar to have dinner near from hotel, but it was OK since we have our car.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Natsumi
"Great Hospitality!"
We stayed at the hotel one night before visiting Greenfield Village. The hotel was very nice, and the staff worked hard to make everyone comfortable. We were surprised to find that the staff served a simple dinner the evening we were there. A fair number of people took them up on the offer. For us, it meant not having to find a restaurant after a long day of driving.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Laurel
"one night stay with a baby"
it was good. looks like new building so it looked clean and spacious!
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Anushia
"Dearborn Country Inn & Suites"
Room was very clean and nice, pool was nice and the breakfast had some good options. I would definitely go back
3 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Horrible experience with Room mix up"
Front desk messed up my room. When I came back after the first night someone was in my room, and all of my items had been removed and taken down behind the front desk. This was completely unacceptable. I felt violated as someone had gone through all my personal items and packed them up to give away my room the second night of a 3 night stay.The only thing they did we comp me points on my Carlson account for one night stay (which I would probably never use again due to this experience)
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay, in regards to the room change during the middle of your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We take every action to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Jo Ann
"Very pleased"
very pleased with the hotel - nice size rooms, clean, friendly staff. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Cold breakfast but overall good stay."
The only issue we had was with breakfast. It seemed that the one person working was overwhelmed with the amount of guests. Cold eggs and sausage. First time we have been disappointed by our breakfast when staying at a Country Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Splended stay"
The room that was booked wasn't available when we arrived but they were more than happy to bump us up to a better room, breakfast in the morning was supurb for hotel breakfast's. The later checkout was very helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Kurt
"Fresh, new property"
Fresh, new looking property. Nice room. Was ready to give it a rave review until I stepped in the shower. One of those cheap little round shower nozzles at the end of a pipe, like you'd see in the cheapest motel in town. What gives?? Is a decent shower head really so expensive they couldn't afford one? Mine at home only cost me $29.95! I'd still highly recommend the place, but really the shower head is a black mark on the developers. What were they thinking??
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"City Staying, Country Living"
I had no idea this hotel existed and now that I found it, I'll be back! Clean, great staff, quite accommodations and excellent location. I was very pleased with everything.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Cathy
"excellent"
Everything was well they made sure our stay was memorable, however our room was not available,but with excellent customer service, they upgraded our room.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice hotel in a desert"
It was a one night business stay. It was the perfect location for the morning meeting. The hotel seems to have been recently remodeled so in very good condition. Bedding was nice, big bathroom with plenty of counter space. My only issue is it is located in a not so nice area of Detroit, there are no restaurants or anything for that matter around.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Heidi
"Clean hotel. Within a few miles from restaurants"
I usually stay downtown on my business trips, but I stayed in Dearborn this visit. I was pleased with the hotel. Stayed 2 nights. There are many restaurants within a few miles. Check in was good, front desk was friendly. I did have to express my concerns with the manager about the way one of the women who sets up breakfast treated not only her co workers, but hotel guests (along with myself). She was extremely rude and brass. Besides that, the hotel was very comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
mya rose
"Fun Family Trip"
Pool was fun for the kids but VERY noisy and we had to ask for towels. We enjoyed the breakfast, the lady working was super friendly. The fan in the bathroom sounded like a plane was landing in there. Cookies in the lobby were amazing. Overall good time!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Went to Ford Field for the Motocross"
We enjoyed our stay at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was spacious enough for 5, 4 of them were adults. The pool was a big hit with our youngest grandson. It was really nice to have the free breakfast. It included everything you could ask for, food was hot, constantly being refilled. Kids wanted to sleep in so we brought food up for them. Nice and relaxing after the motocross race. We'll definitely stay here again next year.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Madelyn
"HOCKEY WEEKEND"
WENT TO THE JOE FOR THE BIG TEN HOCKEY TOURNEY, GO MINNESOTA
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
michael
"Classy hotel with no class staff."
The room was fantastic and the hotel was lovely. Everything was great besides the staff. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked another might, but while we were out to lunch they emptied oyr room. we had to get our stuff from the front desk, but my hair straightener was hidden under a towel on the cleaning cart along with all my personal bathroom items. It was obvious my straightener was going to get taken. we never got our phone charger back which was stolen as well. the boy at the front desk tried to retrive our missing items and was concerned, he was apologetic and had the head cleaning woman check the other people but i could tell she didnt care at all and found nothing. We tried to cancle and leave but we wouldnt get our money back so the next morning we talked to the manager who was rude to me and got in an argument making absolutely no valid points with my boyfriend. He wouldnt listen or understand how we felt having missing items and expensive supplies HIDDEN on the cleaning cart. The other front desk workers were younger and more concerned then him the previous day. He was rude and out of line, we will never return to the rude staffed hotel.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff, in regards to service and customer friendliness. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service possible.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Kaycee
"Lost in Dearborn Mi"
Room had no tissue coffee or potatoes at break fast. Lukewarm shower. Dining area dirty no staff members cleaned tables refreshed food. No one at front desk knew were Pizza Hut was. It was two blocks away.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Lyn
"Great hotel!"
No problems whatsoever. Room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was great! Summer greets all the guests and makes sure everyone has what they need for breakfast. Had a warm omelet, sausage and waffle, yum! Staff was nice.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Diana
""Stay" - cation"
we really enjoyed our stay-cation!! Wonderful to be able to swim in 12 degree weather!! The added breakfast made our experience that much better, coupled with the friendly staff. My whole family enjoyed ourselves!
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Myra
"Clean Comfortable with cordial staff"
Pleasant stay.