All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Breakfast is average
    Food is all right
"Ok hotel"
Hotel was ok. Free breakfast was great and plenty of options. Down side the pool was bad. The chlorine was way too strong. Kids were coughing because of it.
Family trip Apr 18, 2016
"Ok hotel."
General hotel. The breakfast was a good slection.
Business trip Apr 17, 2016
Darren
"Horrible service but adequate room"
Firdt off I want to say the room was very clean and comfortable. Now on to the bad... - Upon checking in I was treated as an annoyance. The lady checking me in did not believe I had a reservation and kept telling me I needed to pay again. Eventually a co worker came around and noticed her she was looking in the wrong location. The co worker helping out seemed even more annoyed with me. - Elevator was not working, the employees working there did not believe me when I noticed them. - I arrived at 4:50pm and they were still cleaning the room. Took an additional 10min to complete the cleaning. Overall, if you can get over the service issues you may have a great experience but I wouldn't hold my breath.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2016
Ryan
"Building Issues were a Letdown"
I would like to have rated this hotel stay higher, but it had a number of problems: non-working elevator, lingering smell of smoke in the room, loose tub/shower fixtures, under-appetizing breakfast, malfunctioning TV. The room was not well cleaned after the first night: the ice bucket and carpeting hadn't been addressed.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2016
Cheryl
Stay was good after I had to get them to clean my room after the first day
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
S. George
"Will stay again"
Very comfortable.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
"Improve"
Eliminate the cover maker in the bathrooms. Too many germs in bathroom to make coffee.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
It was good, the breakfast was plenty.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
The place was nice, however I PAID,not reserved, my room in advance but it was not ready even after check in.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2016
Scottie
"Rememorable Night"
Love it!! Will be back again which will be my 3rd staying!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2016
Stay away from Dearborn! Not very American anymore.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise and sorry to hear than Dearborn is not American enough for you anymore ! We take every step to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Not Provided
"Good Detroit Area Option"
There were some signs of remodeling still being done but not to the point where it was an inconvenience to hotel guests. The parking lot can be a little confusing from the street view as I believe it is shared with a car dealership; not to the level where points should be deducted but something to keep in mind when looking for the hotel. Surrounding area seems slightly below average but by no means dangerous. Needed a hotel in Dearborn area for business. Enjoyed my stay with no complaints and would go back next time I am in the area for work.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Friendly staff. Pool was closed for private lessons one morning, which was annoying.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Comfortable!"
Very comfortable! The staff the room and breakfast were great!
5 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
LINDA
"Housekeeping needs work"
After having a hassle with trying to check in early (Front desk was being trained) We arrive to a dirty bathroom after a 16hr drive from fla. I insisted on housekeeping cleaning our room. We returned from a day out to still find the shower dirty still. (Hair on shower wall and soap still in corner of shower from previous guest. Still wasn't clean until 2 days later.
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
Yolanda
"Wonderful stay"
I enjoyed the staff courteously, breakfast, cleanliness, and location! Thank you Sam and ward!
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Hani
"nice stay"
It was nice, good breakfast clean nice pool.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Excellent!
11 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Marcus
"It was OK."
The location was close to the Henry Ford, the reason for our visit, and close to a number of restaurants. Otherwise, it's kot a very nice area. The hotel looked OK, but was not very clean. The room was large but needed some touching up and cleaning. The breakfast was not good at all. Selection was mediocre and quality was only OK. Probably would not stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"This hotel charged me twice and refused to refund"
This hotel charged me twice and refused to refund. I will be reporting this to their corporate office. The level of them being unprofessional is unbelievable. If this problem is not resolved I will never stay at a Country Inn Suites again.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for taking the time to reach out and inform us about an inaccuracy on your room bill. We understand the inconveniences this can cause. We apologize for the difficulties you encountered, but are happy to see the situation has been resolved.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"Packers trip"
Good clean place....good price. Friendly workers and great service.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
bobby
Very comfortable hotel with welcoming staff. Have stayed there before - still nice. Breakfast adequate with several different choices. Would stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Alexandra
Currently have two charges pending for same stay. Please ensure that I am not charged twice. Room was clean. But no bible. No pen or pad to write. A low three not a solide three. I could have booked for $10 less at hotel or on different sight.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
The only issue was a roachy/mildew smell in bathroom. MY BE the vent. Otherwise great beds good comfort.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"good value, clean hotel"
was a bit worried about booking this hotel after reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor and Expedia - in hindsight I didn't experience any of the things that were mentioned in neg reviews. The rooms were large and clean (cleaner than I expected after reading the reviews) in fact the whole hotel was very clean including car park when we checked in the room was great but I immediately heard a baby crying - went back down to desk and they promptly moved us to a new room - so good service price was right, clean hotel if I had any complaint at all it would be the wifi which for whatever reason was interminably slow (on all 3 networks) seriously sort it out and the breakfast is OK nothing special but would stay again and recommend
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
"Overnight for friend's wedding"
This hotel was decent. The customer service was pretty gruff when we arrived and they argued with each other over who should help us. We asked them to call a can for us, as we were going to a friend's wedding 2 miles down the road, and their shuttle service ended at 3 on a Saturday, which we found odd. I am not sure if they had a deal set up with a cab company so that they receive a good profit, but they ordered us a Metro Cab, and to go 2 miles they charged us $25. I couldn't believe it. The rooms wete nice enough, although you could not draw the blackout curtains shut so all we had was the see through curtains which let in a lot of light from the parking lots next door. The bed was awful. We could feel every spring in it, and it would make Boise everytime we moved. Overall, not worth the $99 a night we paid for it.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Kayley
"New hotel with super nice staff"
Hotel was very clean, new and comfortable. Breakfast was good also and the staff were all very nice. No complaints! They even have a few movie channels which is a bonus!
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Benjamin
"Not up to Country Inn and Suites standards."
We have stayed at a number of Country Inn and Suites in different locations always with a positive experience. Which is why we chose CI&S on our most recent trip to Dearborn MI. The layout of the hotel was typical with the location half behind a car dealership. Our rooms (3) where ready on arrival as were the chocolate chip cookies (good but for some reason not available on weekends). Our room was not clean with a dirty hand cloth hanging from the shower rail and hair in the tub. The job of a chamber maid is not easy and they as a group are underpaid, yet condition of the room was unacceptable). Management offered to find us another room but at 10PM we declined. Cleanliness for the balance of our stay was OK. The TV did not work (I fixed a loose power cord). The footstool for luggage was stained. A replacement had a broken leg (repaired by the night manager). In the 4 days we stayed meat selections for breakfast consisted of sausage one morning, chipped beef another, corned beef and then left over corn beef on the other two. Forget about bacon or ham. Scrambled eggs and hash browns were offered every day (actually not bad). Oranges and apples were offered as fresh fruit. The exercise room had only one treadmill which sometimes led to long waits. It also lacked towels and separate air conditioning. The only TV in the room did not work. Management had it fixed during our stay.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Week long stay for work. Nice newer hotel, huge room and the jacuzzi tub was a nice bonus.
7 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Kelli A.
"Nice for a quick stay"
i needed a quick place to stay. very clean and quiet. the only thing was that in the morning while i was showering i noticed that there was old soap left on the soap shelf. i was a little taken back. didn't report because i had to leave early. but other than that it was a great stay. i would go back
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
maqiniso
very much dissapoented sorry
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
NISAR
The lighting in the room was terrible, the bathroom was the only area where you could see well. The wifi was not very reliable, it often dropped off.
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"seeing the Henry Ford"
Great location for Henry Ford Great breakfast, front desk helpful
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Room dusty. Bed linen and curtains very wrinkled. Cancelled Reservation
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back and we apologize that we fell below your expectation and room amenities not up to your standards. We want to assure you that all your comments been shared with the right department and a correction plan been implemented. Thanks again
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Antbia
"Very Disappointed!!"
This hotel was NOTHING like I thought it would be. The curtains and the bed linens were wrinkled. I mean hard winkles. I was unsure if it was clean. I told the gentleman behind the front desk that I was unhappy with the room and why. He called the housekeeping supervisor and promptly move me to another room. The housekeeper brought fresh linen and changed the bed. Same problem. Linen had hard winkles, even when the housekeeper pull the bed linens tight on the bed, it still had hard wrinkles. I was not comfortable. I went back to the front desk and told the gentlemen I was uncomfortable and could not stay there. He was very understanding and even provided a shuttle van to take me my next destination
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Antbia
love the peace and quiet and friendly staff.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2015
"Very nice."
Hotel is in excellent condition. The staff was friendly and accommodating. One young desk employee (Ward?) was most helpful when we had a problem with our television. Turns out there are too many years on the customer and too many buttons on the remote! Restaurants aren't plentiful in the immediate area but a 10-15 minute drive will provide a varied selection. Convenient to The Henry Ford and Greenfield Village.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Close to Henry Ford!"
Good visit, hotel was clean, room was comfortable,service was good. Great location for visiting the Henry Ford complex.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Judith
"noisy hotel"
I thought the room was good. the couch in my room looked a little shabby and had stains on it. I have to say though that the sound from the floor above was way to loud. you could hear them walking everytime they walked. and Friday night there were a lot of hockey kids running through the halls and being loud. I had five knocks on my door from these kids. they were out of control and I asked the front desk guy to take care of the issue.
5 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
ROBERT
"NICE!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Large, comfortable, clean room and the hotel was in a good location. What more could you ask for really?
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Ruthann
"Good choice in Dearborn"
The hotel is very conveniently located to the Ford points of interest. Many restaurants in the vicinity. We were quite satisfied and would recommend this hotel for any visit in or around Dearborn.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Neal
Was in Dearborn/Detroit area for couple days and hotel was centrally located. It was clean and efficient and surprisingly quiet as was busy. Liked the security at the entrances and ample parking. Breakfast was quite nice and staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Very new hotel appearance nice. Breakfast was all gone with a 1 hour and half before time to be over so did not get anything. Floors and walls to thin did not get much rest could hear someone walking above me from 10pm until 6am so probably will not stay at location again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Geneva
Great accomodations and staff. Online downside was the poor quality breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Erich
"Don't stay here"
Rooms were dirty and the hallways smelled of smoke. People were still in line to get breakfast and they didn't care they were putting it away .
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the room condition and the hallways and the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Muna
Pictures showed couch in room and it didn't have one. They wouldn't let us upgrade to get a couch because they said we went through Expedia. The floors were dirty and needed vacuumed. The carpet looked saturated with dirt and grime.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the carpet, floors, and overall cleanliness. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great hotel at good price"
Chose this hotel because it is newly-built and was in town to visit the Henry ford museum. Nice clean hotel. Extra large rooms and friendly staff. Highly recommended if you are a tourist in town.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Stacy
This is a comfortable hotel in a convenient location.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"good location but"
very noisy couldn't get any sleep one of the two nights we were there, no info on check out time, breakfast hrs etc, staff was very nice I would think for about 100.00 per night you could rent a rollaway but you have to upgrade to do so. nice pool, good location.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015