All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
24555 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Detroit Area Option"
There were some signs of remodeling still being done but not to the point where it was an inconvenience to hotel guests. The parking lot can be a little confusing from the street view as I believe it is shared with a car dealership; not to the level where points should be deducted but something to keep in mind when looking for the hotel. Surrounding area seems slightly below average but by no means dangerous. Needed a hotel in Dearborn area for business. Enjoyed my stay with no complaints and would go back next time I am in the area for work.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Friendly staff. Pool was closed for private lessons one morning, which was annoying.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Comfortable!"
Very comfortable! The staff the room and breakfast were great!
5 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
LINDA
"Wonderful stay"
I enjoyed the staff courteously, breakfast, cleanliness, and location! Thank you Sam and ward!
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Hani
"nice stay"
It was nice, good breakfast clean nice pool.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Excellent!
11 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Marcus
"It was OK."
The location was close to the Henry Ford, the reason for our visit, and close to a number of restaurants. Otherwise, it's kot a very nice area. The hotel looked OK, but was not very clean. The room was large but needed some touching up and cleaning. The breakfast was not good at all. Selection was mediocre and quality was only OK. Probably would not stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Packers trip"
Good clean place....good price. Friendly workers and great service.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
bobby
Very comfortable hotel with welcoming staff. Have stayed there before - still nice. Breakfast adequate with several different choices. Would stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Alexandra
The only issue was a roachy/mildew smell in bathroom. MY BE the vent. Otherwise great beds good comfort.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"Overnight for friend's wedding"
This hotel was decent. The customer service was pretty gruff when we arrived and they argued with each other over who should help us. We asked them to call a can for us, as we were going to a friend's wedding 2 miles down the road, and their shuttle service ended at 3 on a Saturday, which we found odd. I am not sure if they had a deal set up with a cab company so that they receive a good profit, but they ordered us a Metro Cab, and to go 2 miles they charged us $25. I couldn't believe it. The rooms wete nice enough, although you could not draw the blackout curtains shut so all we had was the see through curtains which let in a lot of light from the parking lots next door. The bed was awful. We could feel every spring in it, and it would make Boise everytime we moved. Overall, not worth the $99 a night we paid for it.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Kayley
"New hotel with super nice staff"
Hotel was very clean, new and comfortable. Breakfast was good also and the staff were all very nice. No complaints! They even have a few movie channels which is a bonus!
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Benjamin
Week long stay for work. Nice newer hotel, huge room and the jacuzzi tub was a nice bonus.
7 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Kelli A.
"Nice for a quick stay"
i needed a quick place to stay. very clean and quiet. the only thing was that in the morning while i was showering i noticed that there was old soap left on the soap shelf. i was a little taken back. didn't report because i had to leave early. but other than that it was a great stay. i would go back
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
maqiniso
very much dissapoented sorry
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
NISAR
The lighting in the room was terrible, the bathroom was the only area where you could see well. The wifi was not very reliable, it often dropped off.
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"seeing the Henry Ford"
Great location for Henry Ford Great breakfast, front desk helpful
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Room dusty. Bed linen and curtains very wrinkled. Cancelled Reservation
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back and we apologize that we fell below your expectation and room amenities not up to your standards. We want to assure you that all your comments been shared with the right department and a correction plan been implemented. Thanks again
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Antbia
"Very Disappointed!!"
This hotel was NOTHING like I thought it would be. The curtains and the bed linens were wrinkled. I mean hard winkles. I was unsure if it was clean. I told the gentleman behind the front desk that I was unhappy with the room and why. He called the housekeeping supervisor and promptly move me to another room. The housekeeper brought fresh linen and changed the bed. Same problem. Linen had hard winkles, even when the housekeeper pull the bed linens tight on the bed, it still had hard wrinkles. I was not comfortable. I went back to the front desk and told the gentlemen I was uncomfortable and could not stay there. He was very understanding and even provided a shuttle van to take me my next destination
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Antbia
love the peace and quiet and friendly staff.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2015
"Very nice."
Hotel is in excellent condition. The staff was friendly and accommodating. One young desk employee (Ward?) was most helpful when we had a problem with our television. Turns out there are too many years on the customer and too many buttons on the remote! Restaurants aren't plentiful in the immediate area but a 10-15 minute drive will provide a varied selection. Convenient to The Henry Ford and Greenfield Village.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Close to Henry Ford!"
Good visit, hotel was clean, room was comfortable,service was good. Great location for visiting the Henry Ford complex.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Judith
"noisy hotel"
I thought the room was good. the couch in my room looked a little shabby and had stains on it. I have to say though that the sound from the floor above was way to loud. you could hear them walking everytime they walked. and Friday night there were a lot of hockey kids running through the halls and being loud. I had five knocks on my door from these kids. they were out of control and I asked the front desk guy to take care of the issue.
5 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
ROBERT
"NICE!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Large, comfortable, clean room and the hotel was in a good location. What more could you ask for really?
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Ruthann
"Good choice in Dearborn"
The hotel is very conveniently located to the Ford points of interest. Many restaurants in the vicinity. We were quite satisfied and would recommend this hotel for any visit in or around Dearborn.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Neal
Was in Dearborn/Detroit area for couple days and hotel was centrally located. It was clean and efficient and surprisingly quiet as was busy. Liked the security at the entrances and ample parking. Breakfast was quite nice and staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Very new hotel appearance nice. Breakfast was all gone with a 1 hour and half before time to be over so did not get anything. Floors and walls to thin did not get much rest could hear someone walking above me from 10pm until 6am so probably will not stay at location again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Geneva
Great accomodations and staff. Online downside was the poor quality breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Erich
"Don't stay here"
Rooms were dirty and the hallways smelled of smoke. People were still in line to get breakfast and they didn't care they were putting it away .
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the room condition and the hallways and the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Muna
Pictures showed couch in room and it didn't have one. They wouldn't let us upgrade to get a couch because they said we went through Expedia. The floors were dirty and needed vacuumed. The carpet looked saturated with dirt and grime.
Response by Country Inn and Suites Dearborn
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the carpet, floors, and overall cleanliness. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great hotel at good price"
Chose this hotel because it is newly-built and was in town to visit the Henry ford museum. Nice clean hotel. Extra large rooms and friendly staff. Highly recommended if you are a tourist in town.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Stacy
This is a comfortable hotel in a convenient location.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"good location but"
very noisy couldn't get any sleep one of the two nights we were there, no info on check out time, breakfast hrs etc, staff was very nice I would think for about 100.00 per night you could rent a rollaway but you have to upgrade to do so. nice pool, good location.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Close to the Henry Ford Museums"
Stay was fine. Good breakfast buffet and was surprised to see they even offered a modest evening meal for those who did not want to go out. Would like to have seen a little more detailed cleaning in the hallways. Also some of the carpet hallway rugs had waves in them making them a potential trip hazard. My only complaint was the number and size of the elevator. There was only one for a 4 story building and it was half filled when you put the luggage cart in.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Wayne
"It was excellent"
It was a good deal
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"It's nice hotel staff so friendly"
I'm round many hotels in world I can say it's good hotel but he have so poor breakfast Evert day same things the pool I think no filtering
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
khaldoun
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
we enjoyed our stay,friendly staff(our thanks to all especially summer ).
5 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
mohammad
"Would recommend."
Great Hot Breakfast and the cleanliness was exceptional.
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
It was awesome
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
krista
This was a nice "updated and clean" hotel. Need more service help during breakfast but overall stay was excellent.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Jacqueline
Hotel staff very friendly and helpful, clean and comfortable room!
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Jill
"Some of the hotel staff inept . . ."
The motel itself was great! Everything actually was fine until we added on one add'l day to our stay. We were originally scheduled to leave on a Saturday and changed it to leave on Sunday. While visiting a local site on Saturday afternoon, I received a call from the hotel asking why our bags were left in the hotel room. I explained that I had paid for an add'l day and they had even provided me with new card keys when I paid for the add'l day. They told me I would have to get new keys again when I returned later that day and pay for the room, even though I had already taken care of it. When I returned later that day, I got new card keys AGAIN (3rd time), paid again and was told that I would not be charged again. We went to our room and housekeeping had not cleaned the room - it was 5:00 p.m. We went back to the front desk and told them and they ordered housekeeping to clean it. We waited for 30 mins. in the lobby while the room was cleaned, and then we were able to return. No one even told us when the room was cleaned, we just saw the housekeeper come back downstairs. They charged $100 from my credit card in the event anything was stolen; I am still waiting to see that $100 return to my account.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
The staff was very helpful and friendly and responsive. We enjoyed our stay.
7 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Karla
"Awesome hotel"
I spent beautiful two days with my family and everything was excellent. From my experience, I recommended it for families.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
civil engineer
"Great proximity to Greenfield Village & Henry Ford"
The hotel & room were not as clean as I hoped (even the towels were disheveled in the room when we arrived ) & the breakfast was only okay. But the price was under $100 when we stayed & the proximity to The Henry Ford museum was fantastic, so we felt we got our money's worth. However, I would have been very disappointed if we had paid more, and next time we visit the area I will shop for another hotel rather than simply choosing this one again.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great hotel for the family"
My stay was great. The hotel is clean and they provide excellent service.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Anthony
"Not far from The Henry Ford"
Room was clean and comfortable. Pool could use a good scrubbing and a few minor repairs (top round of one ladder was broken) and could be a lot warmer. As diabetics, the choices at breakfast were very limited.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Kate
"Excellent place to stay!"
Great staff, very helpful! Nice neighborhood. Rooms were clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015