All hotels in Camas, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here405 NE 4th Avenue, Camas, WA, 98607, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A perfect resting place outside of the city."
I frequently travel to Portland on business and stay in a variety of hotels. But this time I was looking for a place close to downtown Portland but outside of the city. The Camas Hotel was perfect. Camas is a wonderful little town just across the river. The buildings and trees are decorated with white lights and it is full of wonderful shops, good restaurants and this lovely hotel. It reminds me very much of places I have stayed abroad. I will definitely return there again and again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Flossie
"Loved the Camas!"
Quaint, friendly, clean and super soft sheets!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
"Little hidden gem!"
This hotel was fantastic! It's an old traditional style hotel but has been recently updated and upgraded. Room was clean and fresh with plenty of style. Surrounding area was amazing, lots of little shops and boutique restaurants and breweries. Only draw back was the communal bathrooms but even they were updated and impeccably clean. Loved my stay and I plan on returning in the near future.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Cory
"pleasant surprise"
I was impressed by restoration of a local historic landmark! Several quaint restaurants within walking distance. Nice breakfast setup with cheerful dining area. Restaurant next door offers room service during business hours. Mini fridge in rooms. Unsure if elevator available. Pets welcomed but need clearance.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
I would definitely stay here again. Very comfy very cute. We did find an empty beer can under the bed so had to give the cleanness a 3 but other than that it was quite clean.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Great but thin walls and small rooms.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Convenient, inexpensive, and lovely"
The Camas Hotel is one of my all time favorite hotels anywhere.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Teresa
"Very Nice Stay"
Hotel was quaint. Room was updated and clean. Bed was comfy. Neighborhood was quiet. Had a nice evening at them Street Uptown Lounge (2 blocks away). Breakfast was good...nice windowed breakfast area. Service did not get top marks because we waited at an empty front desk for a bit at check- in.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"excellent hotel."
beautiful place. def will stay again
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
mike
The location was perfect for my visit to the area. The staff was always very courteous and helpful. they were also accommodating to my schedule ensuring that I received a breakfast plate early. This is a definite place for me to return to whether it be for business or pleasure.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Very European"
The king-sized bed overwhelmed the room, but it was very comfortable. The breakfast room was lovely (a sunroom), but the breakfast itself unremarkable...the service was good, and it was a quiet spot. It was great to get tickets to the nearby retro theatre, and the restaurants/pubs nearby were fun...we'd go back.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Quaint and Affordable"
A great price for a darling room. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be back. The breakfast was above our expectations. I would not recommend the restaurant that is attached to the hotel, but steer clear of that and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"BEWARE!"
Parking is an issue. An open air lot is located two blocks away. Street parking in front of the hotel is time restricted during weekday business hours and allowed overnight, but you must comply with the restrictions starting the next morning except on Fri starting at 5:00 AM when street cleaning is done by the city. That was a detail the staff failed to tell me when I checked in. That info is on a bulletin board in the office next to the check-in counter, and they put a sign on the counter for people who check in on Thurs, but that does little for the people who are already residents and pay no attention to the office desk when coming or going. So, I got a parking violation ticket. How much trouble would it be for the staff to put a small flyer under the door of residents who are already checked in on Thurs to remind them of the parking restriction for early Fri morning? I told the attendant I was never informed of the Fri restriction, and she took my ticket and told me the hotel would take care of it. I thought that was a nice gesture on their part and expressed my thanks. To my surprise I received an invoice from my rental car company informing me they had to pay the ticket and have passed along all penalties and surcharges to me. Total charges are now over 300%. I called the hotel and the girl who answered told me she would talk to the owners about this situation and they would call me that night. After one week, no response from either management or proprietors
Response by Camas Hotel
It is unfortunate that this guest had a problem with parking. However, we are conscientious about informing guests to be sure to use our hotel lot on Thursday nights. In addition to the parking signs in lobby that this guest has mentioned, we also hand out a parking map that states that guests should always use our parking lot on Thursday nights due to street cleaning. We also mention the street cleaning on our check-in form, which the guest signed. Our parking lot is only about 200 yards behind the hotel, and is easily accessible. Therefore, we do not pay for parking tickets, nor did anyone tell the guest we would pay for the ticket.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2013
New experience with a bedroom and shared bathroom. I did not know until I had already booked it and showed up. There is a community kitchen as well. An excellent property and small quaint town.with affordable shops We enjoyed it so much we decided to stay in the area.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"European in style"
Look for the hotel in the main part of the old town with a nice movie theater and good restaurants within a block or two. We loved the old timey atmosphere.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"Trip back in time..."
The Camas Hotel is a throw-back to boarding house-type hotels where each floor has multiple rooms that share two full bathrooms/showers. Definitely has an old time, European flavor. Room was comfortable with a great bed, a small table/desk area (free wi-fi), and a 32-inch flat-screen HDTV. And all for an extremely reasonable rate per night. Conveniently located to EVERYTHING in charming, downtown Camas. I would definitely stay again!!
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Gary C.
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The quaint historical hotel is beautiful. Our room was updated nicely and the bed was a very comfortable pillow top. The continental breakfast was above average and delicious. We will return.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
cynthia
My daughter and I loved the hotel! It felt like we stepped into a quaint European hotel. I loved experiencing the view from our room, looking out to the beautiful fall trees and leaves falling to the ground below. The little "courtyard" on the 2nd floor was so charming...great way to begin the day sipping coffee, breathing in the stillness of the morning. I've already shared the experience w/ many and I/we will be back! Thank you.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Jennifer Stam
"Great experience!"
Great hotel, cozy room, comfy bed & very clean!
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great place to launch a trip to the Gorge!"
I felt it was one of the nicest small hotels I've ever stayed in. it had a decidedly European flair. Our room was extremely charming and the bed was so comfortable. It was right in the center of all the restaurants and bars in the picturesque downtown area. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
dolores heinl
old cozy friendly hotel in the heart of old town camas washington
2 night trip Oct 10, 2013
linda
Enjoyed the at home feel to hotel of which no other hotel can compare.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Stayed here for our first wedding night"
My wife and I stayed here for our first night together after we were married close by. The vintage look of the hotel and the Christmas light covered street out front caught our attention. We had an exceptionally late check in, and the staff was more than willing to allow us a key to the front door so we could enter after hours. The room was comfortable and well decorated. We chose to get an exceptional rate by opting for a room without a private bathroom, as we were just there for the night. It was a great deal, and the decor of the hotel matched our wedding perfectly. The front desk was able to offer suggestions for breakfast and coffee, and made us feel very welcome.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Jake
"Not worth the money"
Promised double bed, but gave a rickety full size bed, with dirty sheets. No manager on duty at 11pm, when i checked in
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
sdguy
"Charming Feel"
Quiet and cozy.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Quaint in Camas"
This hotel has been remodeled recently, and the style and amenities were great for a single person staying one night. Comfortable bed, though a little short for me at 6ft tall.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"it ok hotel"
need to get air conditioner for all the room .
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"decent place heart of downtown"
Can walk to shops. Community bathroom. My room was extra for bfast. Pretty easy access from. WA 14. Not the best parking.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"cozy comfort"
Absolutely good value, nice, comfortable, clean rooms in a great location.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Eplena
"love this hotel"
We loved this hotel. It is located in a very cute area with restaurants and shopping. The downside was everything closed at 9 and we were there on a Saturday.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very Good with two Caveats"
Very Clean, very nice people, they let dogs stay, too. It was 90 degrees in Camas that day, and there is no air conditioning in this Hotel. That was a problem. Also, I was surprised to find out upon arrival that I would be sharing a bathroom/shower with other guests. I did like the hotel, its staff, and the location - but these two things need to be noted
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice if you're fully informed."
Not all of the rooms have an ensuite bathroom. Hotels.com apparently doesn't know this. Staff took good care of us and the shared bathroom wasn't actually a problem. Also, no elevator and no ground floor rooms. Again, not a problem for us, but be forewarned.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Tyler
"Good stay"
Super cute and totally remodeled. The shared bathroom wasn't a proem at all. One thing I've read about was the trin adlack of AC. The fans heled but wonder if adding AC somehow would help. It was a cute place and ten and woud gladly come back.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Charming Hotel"
The room was lovely. The breakfast was beyond my expectations. There is a lovely restauran next door. The only downside is the train noise all night.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Judi
"Small, sophisticated, and sweet"
First time staying at a boutique hotel and it was a great experience. Staff was friendly, room was a little small but tastefully decorated, and they have the cutest continental breakfast area. The restaurant that is joined to the hotel "The Harvest Restaurant" stayed open past their listed hours, which I was so pleased about. It was delicious. Located just a short drive from both Vancouver, WA and Portland, Oregon.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Jerika
"adorable & quaint"
Room 20 was the perfect size for 2 people. A small 3rd person could stay comfortably also. Inn keepers were a delight. Breakfast was delicious! We definitely will stay here again when in town or Portland.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Lmplaster
This was a wonderful place to stay. The attention to details in the room is amazing . Hotel hostess was great, continental breakfast was above average. Have family in the area and will definitely stay here again
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Quaint Hotel"
Located in downtown Camas, small rooms with tall beds, very quiet and quaint. Great for a destination hotel...
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice old victorian"
It was nice. The hotel was quaint and clean. However, there was no AC in our room and it was extremely HOT. Had to sleep with the window open and a fan blaring, which meant we heard the train pass by at lease every two hours. Besides what I mentioned, the place was nice.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Old hotel, good location."
Seeing the previous reviews, I expected better. No elevator to reach second or third floor so we had to lug our suitcases upstairs. Room was tight with limited facilities. Sink was by the bed rather than in the bathroom. Floors and walls are thin so we heard neighbors until after mid-night.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
lars
"Charming Little Getaway"
I absolutely adored this hotel. It was so cute, quaint, and charming. The staff were fantastic. The Camas Hotel is hands down the best bed and breakfast based hotel I have ever stayed in. The decor is fantastic and this place is just a must stay for anyone, especially for a romantic getaway. I would love to share this with a boyfriend, fiance, or spouse. Very lovely.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Quaint Boutique Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at the Camas Hotel. There aren't many options when staying in Camas and this was a pleasant surprise. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room and furnishings were comfortable. Since the hotel is the original structure that was built in the early 1900's, the rooms on the 2nd floor have in room bath/shower and those on the 3rd floor have shared facilities. They do account for this in the room rate, which I found to be reasonable. I will definitely stay here again.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Quaint"
The hotel was great, old charm but with modern updates. The staff were very nice, the owner checked us in and even offered to carry our bags upstairs. The only thing was no aircon and we slept with the windows open. This was actually very nice until abt 5am when the street cleaner came by. As we were leaving I found earplugs on the sink beneath the soap...would have been nice to know they were there, then we would have had a great nights sleep! aparently the sweeper only comes by Friday mornings? Other than that i would come back, this place is very cute and charming and twilight pizza down the block has the most amazing pizza ever and we recommend 'the smear'!
1 night trip May 30, 2013
Margo
Cute and very quiet hotel, blissfully comfortable beds and luxurious bedding, nice staff. Only drawback was location. Not much to do in the quiet little town of Camas and paper plant was smelly. But only 20 minutes from Portland, which was where we spent our days.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Karla
"Wonderful Stay"
The Camas Hotel and personal were lovely. There was a sense of being in a European Bed and Breakfast, really well thought out and decorated. The convenience of having the kitchen right down the hall for self service food preparation and the cleanliness of the shared bathrooms was great.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
KB
"Unique, enjoyable experience for the right people"
The Camas Hotel had a lot of character and was clean and well kept. Staying there was much more of a genuine and unique experience than staying in a chain hotel. That being said, look carefully at the room's amenities before booking. My room didn't have it's own bathroom and I would have had to pay $7 for the "free" continental breakfast. (This info. was on website but I didn't read carefully.) There are upsides and downsides to staying in an older building. Upsides are what's advertised, downsides are wonky heating, no flat-screen tv, no elevators. Also, there are no coffee shops within walking distance, only a sit-down diner/cafe. Some people may really enjoy this hotel, but probably not everyone.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Lola
"Wonderful boutique hotel..."
This little chic hotel in Camas makes you feel like you're in a tiny European town. The linens are beautiful, it's very old world, and the restaurant on the street level is delicious. Loved it!
Other trip May 22, 2013
Anne
"cute and budget-friendly"
This was a good value for the cheapest room (no breakfast, shared bathroom). Our room (#17) would have been a complete IKEA set, except for the gross stain on the old carpet. Otherwise, it was cute and hip, with a purple wall and tree-branch stencils. The room looked out through the large oaks in the historic district of Camas. (My wife loved that there were three vintage shops in only two blocks). The mattress was a bit pokey but the linens were crisp and white. WiFi was good enough to watch the finale of The Office in bed, so no complaints there. A train whistle or two came through at night only a couple blocks away, but I didn't really mind. We got breakfast at a nearby coffee/panini shop on 3rd so I can't comment on the breakfast. We arrived at 10pm and left by 8, so we saw very little of the staff to comment on.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
this is a jewel. It reminded me of the best of San Francisco as far as B&B small hotels. Super clean and fabulously comfortable. I loved my stay !
2 night business trip May 7, 2013
"Quiet Comfort"
A freshly remodeled small hotel in downtown Camas was a bargain and more. A quiet little hotel had such charm and hospitality it is on our to do list anytime we get near southern Washington State. Complimentary movie tickets came with our room and the recommended Italian restaurant down the street was wonderful....The complimentary breakfast was very good the next morning..
1 night romance trip May 5, 2013