All hotels in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
725, boulevard du Seminaire NordSaint-Jean-Sur-RichelieuQCJ3B 8H1Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Court séjour mais confortable"
Je suis allée à l'hôtel avec mon fils et ma bru la veille de mon opération au centre hospitalier du Haut-Richelieu. L'hôtel étant située très près de l'hôpital, c'était un grand avantage. Ça nous a permis d'avoir une bonne nuit de sommeil au lieu de se lever à 4 heures du matin. Le personnel est accueillant et l'hôtel est bien entretenue. Un endroit ou je retournerai sûrement lorsque j'aurai à faire dans le coin.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
MANON
"Bol d'or 2014"
lit inconfortable beaucoup de statique sanitaires défraîchis
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Je suis allée visiter mon fils à l'hôpital. Etant donné que l'hôtel n'était pas plein, on m'a donné une très grande chambre avec vue sur la rivière. Très bel accueil du personnel, de même à la salle à manger pour le petit déjeuner. Belle chambre, très confortable. C'est à recommander.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Nicole
"Un samedi très froid et une tempête à l'horizon."
Manque de chauffage, étant donné que j'avais une chambre sur le coin de l'édifice, donc 2 murs extérieurs, nous avons dû mettre le chauffage au maximum et ce jusqu'au lendemain matin.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Besoin de réno..."
Pas très satisfait. Pas de machine à glace, pas de stylos dans ma chambre, évier rouiller, odeur de nettoyant cheap etc. J'ai déjeuné deux oeufs, bacons et fêve au lard, 19$. Même chose chez Cora devant à 7$. Je me suis fait avoir!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Jonathan
Les chambres ont besoin d'une mise à jour, en particulier les salles de bain (rouille dans l'évier, tuyauterie produisant des bruits inquiétants, etc.), mais bon service, bonne formule petit déjeuner.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
1 night business trip May 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Gouverneur Relais Saint Jean

"Family visit to Saint Jean Quebec"
03/21/16 Foolishfather Toronto, Canada
On March 18th, 2016 my family and I went to Saint Jean Qubec to see one of my sons who is in basic training. This was our first trip to Quebec and we stayed at the Gouverneur Relais Saint Jean. There were 8 of us in total using two rooms and our stay was very nice and comfortable. The rooms were clean and a decent size with a coffee maker. the facility had a pool but we did not access it because of our short stay and busy timeline but we will be returning in April for the graduation ceremony and making a point of taking a dip to rejuvinate and relax. the staff at the hotel were very friendly and a special thank you to Shanique who provided us with good tips on a breakfast place and direction to our events all with a sweet smile and pleasant tone.
"Never again"
12/03/15 BigYinBhoy Kingston, Canada
With limited time in St. Jean I picked this location/hotel because it allowed me to meet business associates for dinner in the restaurant. The bar an restaurant are closed for a private function.....all night! I was not informed of this at the time of booking or check in. I would not have stayed here if I knew. I'm uncertain why I'm paying full price when all the services are not available. Luckily they got me to pay upon check in...that should have been my first clue. Beware.
"Great value"
11/27/15 Elizabeth S
Nice hotel with lots of amenities. We were here for my son graduating the army. We had a suite room, we entertained family here. The room was large with a fridge and coffee machine. The hotel is 10 minutes from the base. We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very clean.
"Close to the CMR St.Jean sur Richelieu Military college"
09/15/15 Cruzdiva67 Bowmanville, Canada
We requested a fridge for our two day stay and it was great. It was already in the room when we arrived. Quiet room with wonderful breakfasts. Very close to the CMR St. Jean sur Richelieu Military College. Have stayed here a few times and enjoyed our stay every time.
"Convenient location"
06/17/15 Benoit L Shawinigan, Canada
The hotel was nice and conveniently located near the highway. The room was clean, the iron was working and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was also good and simple. Overall that was a good experience. I would recommend for someone going on a business trip in the area.
06/16/15 Dongnan New York City, New York
We stayed one night after we visited Montreal city. the room was very clean, so was the bed and linen. room size was quite big and beds too. hotel very close to the US border so it's very convenience . staff were friendly and speak both French and English.
"King Bed suite fairly large"
06/12/15 Pweb44 Rothesay, Canada
My wife and I along with our daughter were in the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu for a Judo event and this property was the host hotel for the weekend. We originally thought we booked a two queen bedroom unit but upon check-in we were given a king bed suite. This worked out well as it gave us plenty of room including a pull out couch in which our daughter slept and the king bed which was comfortable; the only draw back in the bed was the pillows were a little thin for my liking but we made due with the pillows. Along with the standard hotel room amenities the room included a bar fridge good for keeping drinks or snacks cold. During check-in the staff was very friendly and even though I speak very little French I did try to conduct the interaction in as much French as I could supply but the lady was very nice and was able to speak English when I was stuck trying to convey my next thought or statement. I think she appreciated I was attempting to speak French and was willing to take pity on me but I find that is normal within the greater Montreal area. The room was very clean and restocked each day during our stay. The water pressure was really strong and the temperature did run more to the hot side but knowing this we simply adjusted the temp to a comfortable level. Being this was the host hotel for the Canadian Judo Championship the property was full while we were there but the noise was not an issue, either inside the halls or from the street. The hotel is set on the corner of a busy street and near an off ramp for the highway but I would not say the traffic was anything to keep us from sleeping even though we were on the 6th floor. There is a restaurant in the hotel but there are places to eat across the street and within a 5 min drive as well. The pool area was clean but we did not have much time to enjoy this feature of the property. Overall this is a good location to stay as it is an easy off/on hotel and is close to plenty of places to eat in the near by area. If you are looking to visit Montreal this would be fairly removed from the city itself but does offer plenty of things to do and see in the region.
"Do not stay here!!!"
05/24/15 Christine8sh
Long term known Water problem, water runs extreamly hot and cold suddenly. Hair dryer is broken. Terrible customer service. No onsite mangers and front desk is not willing to call the manager either. No accommodation for customers. Stay away from this hite!!!
"Not great value for the money spent."
05/23/15 Mandy D Ottawa, Canada
The bed wasn't very comfortable, it was sunken in the middle. There was no conditioner in the bathroom, just conditioning shampoo. The doorknob on the bathroom door was falling off. I did call for a wifi code, cause my room number and name wasn't working but the guy never got back to me even though he said he would. Aside from that, the location was awesome and the lady at the front desk was very pleasant. Breakfast was nice, buffet-style, but wasn't included in the price.
"We had our Board meetings and Annual Meeting in this facility."
03/23/15 Phyllis H Guelph, Canada
The staff made every effort to ensure our stay was enjoyable and our meetings had all the equipment and food required. The accommodated for extra individuals with a smile and staff were always professional. They accommodated situations where individuals had not registered or had special needs with asmile. They always made strides to ensure our guests were happy. I would highly recommend this hotel to companies or individuals visiting the area.