All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Manggayad Manoc-Manoc, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5068, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6

"good experience here"
The food is delicious, the bar is very comfortable & with smoking area. The hotel room is big and tidy. The service is very good. But the wifi should be paid, not very expensive but do not convinience for me.
6 night business trip May 11, 2015
Tianyi
CN
"파라다이스 가든 리조트"
그냥 별로에요. 보라카이는 기본적으로 숙박비가 비싼 편인 것 같습니다.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
SE YOUNG
KR
"Nice hotel at the beach"
We stayed in a "Summer House" at the pool and had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Except for the mosquitos. Don't stay at the terrace at rainy evenings without proper clothing. You will not see them, you will not feel their bites, but in the morning you will see a lot of red dots covering your legs and arms. The mosquito bites were countless.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Jan
"그냥머.."
디몰이랑 넘 멀어여.. 걸어다니다 피부 타버린듯ㅎㅎ 에어컨이 고장나서 하나도 시원하지않았어요 룸바꿔달래서 바꿨는데 더 좁은 방이엇으나.. 그냥머 일단 시원하니 옮겼습니다.. 전반적 서비스는 그럭저럭.. 보라카이 두번째간건데 처음보다 별로엿던.. 리조트 보안관 서비스감사햇어요 폰잃어버려서ㅠ 경찰서까지 델다주셧어요ㅎㅎ
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
"부결한 화장실"
호텔위치, 분위기는 참좋았으나....가격이 비쌌고.........특히 화장실 배수가 안되고 샤워박스 문이 떨어져서 안전을 위협하여 방을 바꿨는데 그방 화장실 변기 물공급 배브와볼탑불량으로 밤새 물새는 소리가 들림....화장실은 우리나라 50000원짜리 모탤보다 한참 후졌음....
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
음범택
"ビーチに近いが古くて手入れいき届かず"
ちょっと残念でした。古くて、サービスも設備も微妙。割安かと思って泊まりましたが、もう泊まりませんね。
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
JP
Wir waren sehr unzufrieden. Dass Zimmer war nicht so wie ich es gebucht hatte. Nach Rücksprache mit Hotel.com war eine Dame nicht sehr kompetent für die Problemlösung. Werde nie wieder bei Euch buchen und an niemanden weiterempfehlen.
10 night trip Dec 25, 2012
Christen
CH
"Erschwingliches Traumhotel auf der Paradies-Insel"
Direkt am White Beach gelegen, grosse, wunderschoen gestaltete Parkanlage mit vielen Appartements mit verschiedener Groesse und Ausstattung, sowie Zimmer im Hauptkomplex, ebenfalls in individuell bevorzugter Groesse und Ausstattung! Es gibt grosszuegige Buffets, je nach Vorabbuchung zuzahlungspflichtig. Weiterhin bietet das Hotel zwei wunderschoene swimming-pools, welche jeweils durch kleine, dekorative Gestaltungen (z.b. Besprenkelung mit feinsten Wasserstrahlen von der Pool-Laengsseite aufs Poolbecken) Exklusivitaet bieten! Im gesamten sehr zu empfehlen! Haupteingang der Anlage liegt an der Hauptversorgungsstrasse der Insel, jedoch durch eigene abzweigende Anlageneinfahrt etwa 50 Meter von dieser Strasse, optisch komplett getrennt. Hier ist dann auch nur die Rezeption. Generell ist die Anlage ruhig gelegen, die erwaehnte Strasse ist nicht zu sehen, bzw. nicht zu hoeren! Der hintere Anlagenausgang ist durch den grossen Anlagenpark zu erreichen und wird durch zwei seitlich stehende Strand-Coctail-Bars (Hoteleigen und exklusiv) gestaltet.
Other trip Nov 21, 2012
Lopaka
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Paradise Garden Resort Hotel

"Buffet is just OK"
08/19/15 Vince121107 Makati, Philippines
Last 2013 we had a buffet in their restaurant and as I remember it was a superb buffet dinner with a lot of choices but last week we tried again but I was disappointed with the food selection. It's like more fish. I jut enjoyed the lechon and the dessert. I even did not bother the fire dancer which needs a lot of help-practice!
"Had a splendid Family Vacation"
07/24/15 Heidee S Quezon City, Philippines
This hotel had everything to make a great stay. Great access to the beach, warm friendly staff that wanted you to enjoy your stay. We did not encounter any problems with any of them. We got a deluxe room in their new building, which was spacious and most of their room has its own balcony which was a nice place for a morning cup of tea or coffee. We recommend this place for family vacation. The hotel can arrange transfers to and from the airport..
"Great place for vacation!"
06/26/15 JD D Toronto, Canada
I travelled with friends and stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The staffs were amazing, friendly and accommodating. I loved the welcome drinks they offered upon arrival, it was a fusion of fresh fruits and they call it "rain forest". Our room was nice, clean and comfy and housekeepers regularly clean it until the last day of our stay. They replenish our towels daily and front desk was available 24/7 for any guest needs & request. It’s just less than five minutes walk to the front beach where their restaurant is stationed. We love the ambiance and the weather was fine when we went swimming. Their average size pool inside the resort is also a nice place to swim and hang in. There was a bit hassle in borrowing beach towels where we need to sign first and give back the form together with the towels afterwards. The pathways are clean and the place is full of green plants & trees that purposely relate to the resort name “Paradise Garden”. It seems like they have a good maintenance of the outdoor areas. We enjoyed eating breakfast since they serve a variety of choices every day. Most of their guests were Koreans and Chinese. The center for night life, shopping, foods & fun water activities is stationed in D’mall, just a few minutes ride. Our overall experience was superb! We would love to be back to this island sooner.
"Lost in Paradise"
05/14/15 XUEGANG Z SHANGHAI
From the main road to the beachhead,the hotel maybe the largest one in Boracay.With a number of buildings inside the garden,I guess it's hard to comment on all room conditions( which may have difference from each other) .Mine was right beside the pool,second floor,bed room was nice and clean,meanwhile the bathroom seemed old-fashioned and narrow.I did hear of some cases of burglary in Boracay,unfortunately the safe was totally unworkable.It could be locked normally, then I input any number, it was unlocked!!!Without such testing,people might get valuables lost.I have to say it is the main reason I give 3 stars to it instead of 4... The restaurant for breakfast beside the pool was too small to serve all guests. I was there at 0730,0830,0945 on three different days, it was crowded all the time.On another hand,the restaurant for buffet beside the beachhead was nice. Comparing the price and food with others, it was a good option for my dinner.
"Buffet review!!!"
05/03/15 Peter Tei Z Olongapo, Philippines
Before digging in for a dinner buffet , I usually ask first , how much it cost and check first the menu! Looking for what I'm craving for! I landed on Station 2 , paradise garden near station 3, if I'm not mistaken. The main dish half is good and the other half is better, wide variety they have sushi bar, great desserts and grilled seafoods. It's just they are displaying Lechon (pig's head) but unfortunately the one they are serving is Lechon kawali ( deep fried pork belly) unlimited iced tea or lemonade is included n the price. Love their grilled squid so tender and delicious. They don't have smoking area, and non smoking area. You'll be surprised inhaling second hand smoke. All in all food a little bit above average, quantity and choices very good, , staff so friendly and helpful. Good value for money.
"Garden perhaps, Paradise ABSOLUTELY NOT"
04/12/15 tominnrw Cologne, Germany
This is a review of the attached restaurant, I have not stayed at the hotel. The restaurant offers buffet dinner. Advertised at 480 Pesos but taxes and services charges are extra. The food itself is not of good quality and not enjoyable at all. To top it all off, when paying with credit card they are adding another 3% on top of the bill. Overall this place is apparently aiming at making money without regard to quality and service.
"Not the Ritz, but not Motel 6 either"
04/10/15 JDButler Durham, North Carolina
Many of the reviews mention that the food is not great for the Western Palette. The hotel is in Asia, sees mostly Asian clients, so the food is based on that way of life. The being said, my girlfriend is from Quezon City and she thought the food was only OK. Let's face it though, this hotel exists because it is on the beach, and the beach is beautiful. The room was clean, the air worked well, and the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I traveled here with an open mind. The only bad part was the delay at the airport, which was 4 hours, and mostly due to them waiting for every person that was to board the plane. They would literally wait an hour for one rude person to decide to board. When there are only two gates, this causes HUGE delays.
"Nightmare hotel"
02/26/15 DLGSIN Singapore, Singapore
The breakfast is rubbish for westerners like me. No croissants, no real coffee, no cocoa powder, no fruits!! Stayed there for 5 days and I came back traumatized by pancakes for breakfast and worse of all: There aren't sufficient tables to all the guests if you go to the breakfast by 7:30am onwards, you have to fight to get one table, believe me! As a family we decided to wake up at 6 am everyday to avoid the crowd and the stressful experience in the mornings! The dinner buffet, let's talk about it: Very low quality and the music SOOOO LOUUUD, that you simply cannot listen each other (I think it's made on purpose, so you simply cannot stay very long, hurting your ears this way) and besides the bad food and bad loud music is have to finish your plate or will be punished with a 1.100 Pesos fine! The hotel is a big construction site, really not pleasant and the electricity installations all across is a BIG HAZARD specially for young children (I have made some pictures, but unfortunately I cannot join it to my review). The 2 swimming pools actually is only one and really not nice nor pleasant. Our rooms were not made until 6pm and I had to go to the reception to complain and was told that it was my fault, since they wouldn't do the room if I didn't hang the sign on the door knob, my jaw just dropped! Forget this hotel!
"Pretty average hotel"
02/24/15 Rob M Charlotte, North Carolina
We stayed in an older room (MH2) that was very big but also very dated and old. The room was clean and I would stay here again. Excellent location close proximity to everything you will need. Breakfast was a surprise the 1st day but I learned to like it after I figured it out. Its not a typical breakfast buffet with bacon, various fruits, and breads. There was a soup station, omelet station, and several pans with different rice types, meats that looked like mystery meat, and very watered down orange juice. By the second day I figured out how to make it work for my appetite. Front desk area is very small and dated. Internet is extremely slow and I wouldn't waste your money on it. If you go to any restaurant they all have wi-fi for free and there are 10 restaurants within 50 yards in either direction of the beach front area. Hardly anyone there takes credit cards anywhere so make sure you have plenty of cash. I was only able to use a card at 2 places the entire week. They do not take American Express anywhere. When we arrived to our room the bell hop (Cyrill) took our bags up then offered to go get drugs for us if we needed any...we laughed and said "no thanks" and he returned anyway about 30 minutes later with a bag of pot and a bag of Meth!! We declined again and never saw him again the whole trip. The room key was on a huge key chain and reminded me of a gas station key and it even had the room number printed on it which I thought was not safe if we lost it someone would know exactly where to go. I highly recommend taking the key off the key chain. They also nickel and dime you for everything. They charge you for using the shampoo, soap, lotion, and other accessories. We were in the room only to sleep and shower so it wasn't that big of a deal for all the other minor mishaps we experienced.
"Promising resort"
02/06/15 Chao S Manila, Philippines
Positioned in Station 3 w access to a nice stretch of beach, Paradise Garden is a good value resort on Bora. Rooms are large and clean, food is ok, with 2 large swimming pools to use if you dont fancy going to the beach. You can stroll barefoot on the cool powdery white sand and visit all the reknown eateries, services, and shops or just take a dip in the clear calm waters of Boracay . Staff members are just naturally polite, and friendly, but were not properly trained to handle large groups. Front desk ladies were inefficient. Still a promising resort which will hopefully improve w time