All hotels in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
    Bad amenities
"Good place to lay your head"
The room was clean and bed comfortable. Also was in a quiet area but close to interstate.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Robeta
"Not this one!"
Cleanliness was an issue. The underside of the bedspread was dirty, the shower curtain had dried blood on it, and the bathtub had several hairs in it.The continental breakfast was bare bones, and the coffee was BAD!
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Trip to see fall colors."
The price was great, and location great. Just north of Hotel is lots of restaurants to eat at.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Randall
this motel was OK to spend the night. The room was very clean but it had a very very small bathroom. All the "workers" we're very nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
rita
"Unsatisfactory"
We asked for a non-smoking room, but still sent us to a room that stank of cigarette smoke.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Evandro
"Nice room. Good deal."
The room was very clean and comfortable. With wifi, tv, and continental breakfast, it had everything I needed. There was even a microwave and mini-fridge. My only complaints were that the AC was rather noisy and took a long time to get the room cool; the lobby where breakfast was served was very cramped; and the manager was less than friendly. Overall, it was perfect for a weekend trip where I wasn't spending a lot of time in the room.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Not bad for a sleep and a shower!"
Looks a bit junky on the outside but room was just fine. Ceiling in bathroom shower was chipping paint, but it was clean and functional. Front desk guy was very nice and very accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Philip
The staff were amazing. Very friendly. Room was nice. Our mattress was uncomfortable, but that would be my only complaint. I would stay there again without pause.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Emily
"One Night Stay While Traveling"
Comfortable bed, very good A/C in room. Staff was accommodating.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Close to the highway, Convenient. Staff nice."
When we booked the room with Expedia, We asked for a non-smoking but found out that they have given us a smoking so called Expedia to change it but they said they couldn't change it. So called the hotel directly and they said they can do something when we get there. So they were nice enough to give us the non-smoking room.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN!!"
Very small bed, didn't change sheets, room smelled musty and there were roaches and pink stuff seeping through the shower roof.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Katrina
"Nice holt on the way..."
It was a great time and happy to get nice services.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Would never go there again!!"
The room smelled like cat urine which was very unsettling. The grounds were not very clean looking either. When I went to the service agent he told me that he knew it smelled, but it was the last room available, so there was nothing he could do.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"just passing through"
Just a stop over on the way home. Hotel was on the older side. The only real draw back was the bath tub didn't drain.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Surprising Comfort and Quietness!"
It was a pleasantly quiet stay with lots of options within a short driving distance of five to ten minutes for food. I liked it a lot! I recommend this hotel in Hermitage!
1 night trip May 17, 2015
This hotel was a stop for our trip back home. We came to sleep only and we left on the other morning. The hotel was clean and nice, with fresh air from the window. We liked the breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Kristina
"Remodled 'rent by the hour' motel"
Dirty, dark, dingy and smelly. I could not secure the door without slamming it.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Amotter
"Good Value"
I have no complaints- everything was exactly what I expected for a well-run budget motel. The room was no luxury suit but everything was clean enough, in good repair, and safe enough.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Our brief experience"
We did not stay at this hotel. It is NOT as nice as it appears in the photos. It apparently used to be a "per hour motel". My husband, my 3 year old son and I jetted out of there as fast as we could. It was dark, dingy and dirty! Even the service desk - which apparently was also where the continental breakfast of cereal was served smelled AWFUL! I couldnt even get our door to close. I had to have my husband slam it just to get it to shut.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Amotter
"A Good Value"
It was an excellent room for the money. We paid $50 a night for two queen sized beds. The only complaint that I have is that no one stripped the beds or brought new towels while we were gone. We stayed two nights. It's a good deal. Free WiFi, free breakfast (sparse, but good), and clean.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Very good hotel, cheap and convenient."
close to the highway, clean, free internet and breakfast.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"You get what you pay for ..."
My husband, baby and I had been on the road for hours. When we finally arrived at our booked hotel we were an hour early. We travel quite frequently and have never had a problem checking in early. The staff told my husband they had no clean rooms ready and we needed to return in 45 minutes. We sat in the parking lot for that hour watching the slow moving, smoking staff clean TWO rooms on the upper floor. Once an hour passed we were given the key to our bottom floor room which hadn't been touched in the hour we had Sat there. Further more the floor had not been vacuumed so I couldn't let my 10 month old on it. The blankets were thin as sheets and all night long we could hear kids partying! We didn't get to sleep until after 1 am.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Megan
Bad never go back it is dirty old beds a lot of noise at night
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"good for the price"
Friendly staff... good room for the price, but rooms need to be cleaned a lil better also the room gets way to stuffy & the heater does not work properly, but tolerable for a night stay. will be stay again, just hope they actually read the reviews & do a lil better
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Not Very Happy"
I was disappointed when we entered the room and found someone elses trash still there and an opened bar of soap. The next day our bed was not even made up. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good nights sleep, nothing else"
Just a bed, a tv and a shower. Dont expect any more and it is great for the price. This is a motel, not a hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great price good room"
Good stay overall.
4 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"I would recommend a stay here....."
I had a very pleasant stay. a girl named Roshni help me and she was very nice and helpful....I would recommend this hotel 100%....
2 night trip Nov 29, 2014
teresa
"Low price, still nice"
This was just what we needed. We were traveling from Wisconsin to New York and needed a resting stop in th emiddle of the trip. This worked out perfectly. We came. We slept. We drove on. And the price was right on.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Babs
"Best deal in town, but not flexible w/ inncorrect"
Was billed a weekend Tate for a Fri nite 1 day early arrival paid sat in advance at weekend rate checkout Sunday they try to charge full weekend day for Friday. Poor customer service
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
cougar232
The room itself was OK but the owners daughter was rude and I had a hard time getting anyone to come to the desk to check out
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Teresa
"Good value for the price"
We stayed here during our trip to Grove City. This is by no means luxurious, and the bathrooms were quite small, however the staff was really nice and the room was clean. The breakfast every morning near the welcome desk was a nice touch as well. Overall an amazing value for the money, great for short stays or anyone traveling on a budget.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
D
"Dirty, smelly, never stay in this hotel"
one night stay in aug 2014, rooms smells like urine and filth, toilet over flows, ok breakfast, does not worth 60 a night
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
rocky
Hotel could use some maintenNce and updates staff real friendly driveway on hill hard for motorcycles
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"It was impossible to breath in the room"
I read in previous reviews that the rooms were smelly.. .I though however "come on, it can't be that bad...." well.. it was, it's like the carpets need to be changed. I was also afraid that the building could be going down anytime. Breakfast was not good either, it's like they try their best to keep their budged low. I mean, the juices and milk is like 95% water.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Henry
"A hidden gem in Hermitage, PA"
With 2.9 rating, we were not expecting a lot from this hotel but this one exceeded all our expectation. The front desk staff was courteous. The room was neat and clean. The restroom was clean. They had a good combination of breakfast option. This was a stopping place from our trip to Detroit to New Jersey/ New York.
Amitabh
Very nice place with good breakfast. We stayed one night & have only good things to say.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
carol
"Did the job"
It's run by some foreign Indian family who were very helpful, if hard to communicate with at times. The hotel itself is alright, not the best I've been to but for the price was in pretty good condition. Our room was clean and we didn't have any problems.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Will
"Needed an efficient room for one night."
We were quite satisfied with the room. Was very clean and had everything we needed. The outside isn't updated but the owner is doing a great job with the rest. We met her at the desk and she was very pleasant. Would recommend this hotel for anyone needing someplace to sleep, as it doesn't offer anything else, but great for a place to sleep and relax. Was close to major road, but we were not bothered by noise at all.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Robin
For one night just to sleep, it was fine. But the room had a very musty smell to it. Had to keep door open and open a window to get "rid" of it. The controls on the heat/AC didn't work well and the stations on the TV were not what they said they were. They have started renovations and they are good, but definitely need to be complete.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great for the price!"
Needed an overnight for a family event in Hermitage, PA. Although the room and bathroom are small, they were both very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable, and everyone we came in contact with were very polite and friendly. Definitely worth the price.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Outdated, but still reasonable for the price"
Although the motel was outdated, it was clean and everything was well maintained. The room was larger than I expected and it had both a refrigerator and microwave. Cable and Wi-Fi was also nice. Close to I-80, but you must go around several loops to get to motel. Hint: take exit 4B. Good value for the money if you need a place to stay for the night. Convenient halfway stopping point for my 6 hour drive.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Infrequent traveler
"comfortable beds"
For the money a decent place to stay great beds and pillows, very comfortable, Continental breakfast ok, bagels available, asked for bread for toast they accomadated, only one issue when asked for water, he pointed to water machine. Otherwise not bad.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Shirley
"Basic accommodations for a reasonable price."
Spent just an evening at this hotel. With my eyes closed, the room was as I expected. Beds could have been more comfortable. Inside the fridge needed to be cleaned along with housekeeping taking some lessons about cleaning in general. Hotel is kinda run down and in desperate need of a face-lift, but without tearing the place down and building from scratch, this place will only ever be average at best. For the price, it was adequate.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Good for a short overnight stay but not more."
Bath was very dirty. Not even the toilet was flushed. Got a new room that was cleaner. Breakfast was good. Good for a short overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"1 night pet friendly on roadtrip"
I've stayed at a lot of cheap hotels and this was certainly in that category. I needed a pet-friendly hotel and although this sufficed for the few hours we stop driving if I were to do it again I would spend $20 more to stay at a bit nicer, cleaner place where I felt safer. There was nothing glaringly obnoxious about this place it was just old and creepy.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
Rebecca
"adequate and clean"
The motel was easy to fine and check in was a breeze since I had booked and paid for it with Expedia. The room was clean and smelled nice. It was also very comfortable. We could hear the 2 kids from upstairs, but what are you going to do? Bed was comfortable and I slept like a rock.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Wendy
"Hotel was comfortable and convenient."
The hotel was close to the location of my meeting and very affordable for someone staying one night. It also offered a nice continental breakfast with a variety of options. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Room was clean, staff friendly, rate was lower than expected but still very low for accommodations. Amenities very basic.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"You get less than you pay for"
It took over 20 minutes to check in because the people working the front desk didn't know how to change the printer toner. When we walked into the rooms, they smelled like sewage. Our first morning the front desk was locked, so there wasn't access to the breakfast. Breakfast the second morning was available, but only included junk food.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013