All hotels in Urbana, Illinois, United States of America
2001 North Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, IL, 61801, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Excellent stay for the price."
We stayed one night at this choice hotel. During our stay with our two dogs, we were put into a pet room. I was worried that the room with smell like previous pets, but the room did not smell at all. There was ample room for our pets needs outside. The room was spacious,, the amenities were very nice. For the price, this was an excellent hotel. The check in staff was very polite and professional. there are plenty of restaurants at the next interstate exit. Couldn't ask for a better stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Lin
"Very nice room with poor soundproofing"
The property appears to be almost brand new, and the facilities are excellent. My room was huge, clean and very well appointed, and the pool was very nice. Unfortunately, however, the hotel appears to have scrimped on soundproofing. I could hear the folks in the next room all too clearly, and although the air conditioner fan was almost sufficient to drown out the noise, it couldn't be set to run all the time.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
MBS
Very clean and comfortable. The pool was very nice !
K
Nice people, good rooms
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Very friendly staff. Room was very comfy and clean. I would definetly stay here again
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Smitty
"Decent Place"
Everything about the hotels was pretty good. Really quite good. It was a little out of the way from downtown which was where my plans were but all in all, a good place to stay. Front desk staff was courteous and friendly. Only one thing. Not necessarily a bad thing because I was already awake, but the housecleaning guy knocked on the door at 9:15 in the morning. When I answered he asked when we would be leaving so he could clean the room. Just strange. I asked when check out was? He said noon. So why knock on my door at 9? I would have been upset if he had woke me up. For $150 a night I expect to be able to sleep and not be disturbed. Like I said, not a big deal since I was already awake.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Convenient location as we were looking for a mid-way overnight stop on a long road trip. It was exactly as advertised via Expedia in terms of reasonable cost to accommodate two adults and two teens with adequate space. Very clean in every respect, comfortable beds, and decent breakfast. Staff was capable and friendly and facilities in good condition. Overall, very positive experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Greg
Very nice facility. Clean, Quiet, nice breakfast
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"meh"
Since our son is going to U of I, we are looking for the perfect place to stay when we go down there every month or every other month. This is our fourth hotel and they all seem the same "meh." This one stood out for about two minutes because the desk clerk who checked us in was absolutely charming and delightful. But the room was meh. The very first thing I had to do was call the front desk but the phone didn't work. There WAS a second phone, but why keep it there if it doesn't work? I tried several different guest networks to get online but it was spotty at best. Still looking for the great place that has both good brick and mortar and nice staff.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Betsy
"A good one night stand!"
Overall a good hotel and pet friendly!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Our stay at Comfort Suites was great. When we return for future visits we will definitely will be staying again. Michelle Gable
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Why spend more!?"
We had booked, because family was staying there, at the Hilton Garden Hotel for $181. with NO breakfast included. We have stayed at Comfort Suites before in Madison, WI and been very pleased, so for $99. we switched our reservation. NO regrets! It seemed brand new, super clean, great breakfast... I totally recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
I was reently at this hotel for a conference at the University of Illinois, the staff could not tbe kinder and more helpful! The room was spotless and I am a neat freak!
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Very pleasantly surprised"
We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was and what a great value for what you get. The rooms are large, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast is lovely too. The amenities are exceptional as well with a large hot tub, indoor heated pool, and laundry facilities. Only down side is the location. It's quiet and safe, but not walking distance to anything interesting and the area restaurants are nothing special. Expect to drive everywhere. Still, I would stay again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Goldylox
"Urbana Comfort Suites"
Just like the name. It was comfortable, clean and near our destination. Will use again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"For the area it is a 5 star hotel!"
This hotel booking was a last minute booking and the Hotels.com person was great and hotel staff was great. The room was very clean and very professional. For the area, the room and hotel, it was a 5 star hotel.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Garrick
"Clean and quiet"
Staff very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Staff member very attentive to products available.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great place to stay, easy access!"
Fast check in, easy access to the interstate and very nice employees. Very clean facility all around. The only downfall was the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
The HomeBoys
"Close to UofI campus"
Enjoyed it!
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
Kara Knazze
"Extremely good value"
The staff were all extremely helpful and pleasant, the rooms very clean and well-maintained, and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was a great bonus, with many options. Thanks for a great stay!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Visitor from Springfield
"very nice hotel"
I was impressed with this hotel. While it had not been renovated since 2008 (?), it still seemed new. Nice beds. The breakfast options were very carb- and fat-centric.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
We stayed in a suite, 2 queen beds and a pullout couch, which was perfect for our family of 6 (4 kids ages 13 and under). The hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was very nice and well-stocked. I would absolutely stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
mom of four
"Awesome hotel stay!!"
Everything was great. Pool was closed for cleaning when we went to use it but other than that awesome hotel. Rooms were clean and smelled good, breakfast was wonderful!! Top notch!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Tonya Cecil
"Nice, clean hotel"
This hotel is still relatively new in the C-U area, and it was a pleasant overnight stay for us. Nice breakfast in the morning, and nice pool area. Staff was friendly, and committed to making all guests comfortable. The staff even busted a guy who brought bottled alcoholic beverages into the pool area, which I was happy to see since it is clearly posted that these sorts of beverages should not be in the pool area.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
KD
"Just OK."
Nothing special. Just OK. Conveniently located for U of I visits.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Close to University of Illinois and expressway"
Wonderful stay...Clean room, great service, good breakfast, and very convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
We always stay here when we are in the area. Very clean, big rooms, and love the 24 hour pool.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Have stayed before. Will stay again."
The only minor item that I noticed this stay was the walls seemed paper thin. I could hear the room next door being cleaned almost as if it was our room. Also you can hear your neighbors showering.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
cindle
"overall a very nice hotel"
the picture made the suite seem much larger than it really was
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Spouse and I enjoyed the stay."
Clean room, good am meal, nice staff. Good sleeping.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Our family met at this motel for a Christmas gathering.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great for our family"
This was a great stay for us. We often hit this type of hotel with our family of 6 due to the six-person-sleeping suites, the pool, and the breakfast. We were happy with all those things: comfortable sleeping, fun pool, and great breakfast. My wife commented that the breakfast area and food were the cleanest and nicest of any similar hotel we've been at. Kudos to the management and staff!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Highly recommended"
It is my second time staying at this hotel and I've been very pleased. Comfort Inn provides comfort, cleanliness and all the amenities other hotels offer, without being portentou pretentious. The breakfast, which is included, surpasses anything I expected. It certainly surpasses the measly offerings at the I-hotel, where I've stayed before. I just hope I can always get a room there on my frequent visits to Champaign.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Anat
"Christmas Shopping Trip"
My complete stay at Comfort Suites Urbana, Illinois was great! The staff was friendly, the rooms were very nice, and the breakfast had a good variety of foods. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2013
Brityn Zanotti
"Great room, great price!"
Very nice hotel! Room was awesome, up to date. Really nice breakfast with eggs, sausage and fried potatoes..Plus other options too.. Wish the cups and plates weren't styrofoam! Or at the very least have china options for those who don't want styrofoam garbage.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great home base for a wedding"
This was the "official" hotel for our nieces wedding, and they handled the whole crew very well. The front desk clerk even made some helpful phone calls on behalf of the wedding party which was nice considering they already had a million things to do. And the 24 hour pool/hot tub definitely came in handy.
4 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Very Comfortable"
We had a great stay!! Rooms clean, spacious and comfortable. Nice pool/spa area. Hot breakfast was very good!! No complaints at all about this hotel. We will definitely stay here if we are in the area again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Chris B.
Room comfort is a 4 only because there was a power outage during the night and the room was chilly in the am \The staff did everything possible to make everything right even making sure breakfast was ready even though the hot part was a little later. Made sure the coffee was running ;) Will stay again when in area
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Denise
"Very Nice would stay there again!!!"
Bed was very comfortable Hotel was very clean. Made special arrangements for us and our dog.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Nicest place to stay for the same money"
I like this hotel because it's close to my mom's house when we visit for the holidays. I looked for other places near by for less money, but they all cost about the same, but don't have half the comfort as this hotel. I love the hot tub and the kids enjoy the pool and the exercise room. I would like queen beds when we have more people in tow, but they might have been out of queen beds when I made my reservation, pretty last minute. I love that we were also centered between everywhere we wanted to go. We went up one exit to the Market Place Mall and Platos Closet, etc... and just one exit in the other direction was my mom's.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Suzanne
We usually stay at the I Hotel. This time, because of an upcoming game at U of I, there was no room there. We looked at the Comfort Suites reviews and decided to book a room. We were 2 people, but booked a suite for up to 4 guests, sin ce there were no other rooms. The price was great though and the room was beautiful. Clean, comfortable. I was surprised to see the coffee maker in the bathroom. I'm used to having to ask the front desk for that. The breakfast was included and was much better than we expected. Lots of choices. From yogurt to eggs, cereal, bagels and more. They even had a waffle maker! I will definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there every time.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Anat
"Awesome Stay!"
This hotel is fantastic! The staff is super friendly and when we asked Tiffany at the front desk for a dinner suggestion, she pointed us to a local restaurant (Silver Creek), which was FABULOUS! The ammenities were great and the beds were comfortable. The decoration in the room was nice and the room was very clean. The surrounding area is a college town with the highway just next to the hotel. I highly recommend staying here!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Comfortable place"
Nothing stood out as amazing, but the hotel was clean and did not stink. We booked a family room with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. Staff was friendly at check in and check out. Indoor pool and hot tub were a nice touch. Would have been nice to try them out, but younger kids in them kept us in our room. Overall it was a a nice, quiet hotel and we were able to get checked out without any trouble. Only problem we had was early in the AM someone actually tried to walk into our room from house keeping. No knock or not one loud enough to wake anyone up, but if we would not have had the secondary lock up they would have walked in on us. Then as we were trying to pack up the house keeping individual knocked (mind you we were not late for check out) and when the door was answered just stood there without saying a word. Felt like we were being rushed when we had plenty of time to finish packing and check out. They like to hurry you along and out of the room so they can do their job, but it is rude.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great plCe to stay"
Extremely clean,beds comfortable, breakfast was good, all and all was a good experience. I would stay there again and again.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Exemplary staff, quiet rooms made stay great"
The staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Normally, a shuttle service is provided to/from the airport, the university, and other nearby points of interest. When I called, however, another guest had blocked the shuttle, so the front desk staff called a cab for me, and covered the fare. Another staff team member took the trouble to scan and email a document for me when I couldn't get the business center scanner to work, and the driver of the shuttle to the airport was delightful. When I had trouble operating the treadmill, the staff promptly inspected the equipment, identified the problem, and let me know what the problem had been and that it was fixed.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Alison
"Very nice and clean hotel"
I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, pool,and spa. The breakfast buffet was real nice and there was Simone there the whole time putting stuff out. Hot foods were hot and cold foods were cold. When we visit our son again, I will definitely stay again. We brought our 4 month puppy and the staff was very welcoming.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Comfort Suites is definitely comfortable."
Friendly service. Very clean comfortable rooms. Nice beds. Nice swimming pool and hot tub (open 24 hours!). Definitely would stay again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
convenient location, comfy bed, spacious room. a very good hotel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Rob
"Home away from Home"
Ok, so nothing is really like home but this hotel met all our needs, so in that way it was like being at home. If we asked questions the staff was able to answer them. We had comfortable beds, a tv with lots of stations, and a delicious breakfast bar. I had never made a waffle before but the staff helped me and it was no problem at all. My niece and I really enjoyed our stay and would return if we were in the area again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Stayed here as an away fan for an Illinois football game. Great location and the 24 hour pool was awesome. Room was very clean and staff was awesome. Great breakfast also
Other trip Sep 13, 2013