All hotels in Urbana, Illinois, United States of America
2001 North Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, IL, 61801, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
"very nice!"
we had a wonderful one night stay! the hotel was new and clean! breakfast was wonderful as well. we will be staying here when traveling through Illinois again!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Stayed the night while picking up son from university of Illinois for holiday break. All the basics covered nicely. Have stayed at many hotels. This is a solid 3 star hotel. Nothing too bad and nothing overly good. Clean room. Basic TV. Could have used more blankets. Thin walls because we could hear music and voices especially on bathroom. Pool ran out of towels. Seemed like some kind of drama around fixing, but was resolved by staff dropping off a stack of regular hotel towels. Nice basic breakfast. Breakfast area could have been a little cleaner. All the staff I ran into were very nice and helpful. Hope these comments are not too critical. Actually I will be happy to stay here again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
The traveler
The Hotel is clean, the bed is very comfortable, the free breakfast is excellent
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
alim
"Comfort is exceptional"
We have tried other hotels over the four years we have been going to visit our daughter who goes to UIUC. We find ourselves coming back to this hotel because the beds are just so darn comfortable! We also like that the pool and spa are open 24 hours and that the breakfast is great. One of the friendliest staffs I have ever experienced.
cindle
"Great romantic getaway"
This was the best Comfort Suites I've ever stayed at. Clean rooms, very comfy beds, above ave. breakfast. Good price and service. Will stay here again!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Marjorie
"Very nice stay"
We were in town for my son's wedding. The room had space for all of our extra accessories and people who were running in and out. I loved having a sofa in the room, and it had a good-sized desk. The pool was nice. There is easy access to the highway and shopping without the traffic noise.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Convenient, right off freeway, clean, comfortable, priced right.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
There was a stain on the extra blanket in the closet. Probably from a crayon. New one brought immediately. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great service"
Mitch at the front desk made sure we were all taken care of and is an excellent representative for this hotel brand! I will stay here again for the excellent service!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Staff was helpful and friendly. Pool is open 24 hours!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
love then pillows , pool ,breakfast ,staff was frendly ,
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to Campus"
This is a nice, convenient hotel near the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign campus. I've stayed here twice, and both times the staff was very friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
slowlaneswimmer
"Good location for UIUC visits"
This is my goto hotel for UIUC business visits. The staff is excellent, the facilities in good shape, location is good. The hotel has standard breakfast items, and in the evening a light snack/dinner available.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Dropping son off at College"
Staff were very friendly and the beds were comfortable with very nice bedding The hotel was a bit pricey for Urbana for a room with two double beds and a pull out sofa. The room was cramped. The breakfast was not extensive. The pool and hot tub were clean and pleasant. The bathroom was very nice, but the tub was not cleaned everyday.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
A mom
"Excellent stay for the price."
We stayed one night at this choice hotel. During our stay with our two dogs, we were put into a pet room. I was worried that the room with smell like previous pets, but the room did not smell at all. There was ample room for our pets needs outside. The room was spacious,, the amenities were very nice. For the price, this was an excellent hotel. The check in staff was very polite and professional. there are plenty of restaurants at the next interstate exit. Couldn't ask for a better stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Lin
"Very nice room with poor soundproofing"
The property appears to be almost brand new, and the facilities are excellent. My room was huge, clean and very well appointed, and the pool was very nice. Unfortunately, however, the hotel appears to have scrimped on soundproofing. I could hear the folks in the next room all too clearly, and although the air conditioner fan was almost sufficient to drown out the noise, it couldn't be set to run all the time.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
MBS
Very clean and comfortable. The pool was very nice !
K
Nice people, good rooms
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Very friendly staff. Room was very comfy and clean. I would definetly stay here again
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Smitty
"Decent Place"
Everything about the hotels was pretty good. Really quite good. It was a little out of the way from downtown which was where my plans were but all in all, a good place to stay. Front desk staff was courteous and friendly. Only one thing. Not necessarily a bad thing because I was already awake, but the housecleaning guy knocked on the door at 9:15 in the morning. When I answered he asked when we would be leaving so he could clean the room. Just strange. I asked when check out was? He said noon. So why knock on my door at 9? I would have been upset if he had woke me up. For $150 a night I expect to be able to sleep and not be disturbed. Like I said, not a big deal since I was already awake.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Convenient location as we were looking for a mid-way overnight stop on a long road trip. It was exactly as advertised via Expedia in terms of reasonable cost to accommodate two adults and two teens with adequate space. Very clean in every respect, comfortable beds, and decent breakfast. Staff was capable and friendly and facilities in good condition. Overall, very positive experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Greg
Very nice facility. Clean, Quiet, nice breakfast
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"meh"
Since our son is going to U of I, we are looking for the perfect place to stay when we go down there every month or every other month. This is our fourth hotel and they all seem the same "meh." This one stood out for about two minutes because the desk clerk who checked us in was absolutely charming and delightful. But the room was meh. The very first thing I had to do was call the front desk but the phone didn't work. There WAS a second phone, but why keep it there if it doesn't work? I tried several different guest networks to get online but it was spotty at best. Still looking for the great place that has both good brick and mortar and nice staff.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Betsy
"A good one night stand!"
Overall a good hotel and pet friendly!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Our stay at Comfort Suites was great. When we return for future visits we will definitely will be staying again. Michelle Gable
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Why spend more!?"
We had booked, because family was staying there, at the Hilton Garden Hotel for $181. with NO breakfast included. We have stayed at Comfort Suites before in Madison, WI and been very pleased, so for $99. we switched our reservation. NO regrets! It seemed brand new, super clean, great breakfast... I totally recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
I was reently at this hotel for a conference at the University of Illinois, the staff could not tbe kinder and more helpful! The room was spotless and I am a neat freak!
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Very pleasantly surprised"
We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was and what a great value for what you get. The rooms are large, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast is lovely too. The amenities are exceptional as well with a large hot tub, indoor heated pool, and laundry facilities. Only down side is the location. It's quiet and safe, but not walking distance to anything interesting and the area restaurants are nothing special. Expect to drive everywhere. Still, I would stay again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Goldylox
"Urbana Comfort Suites"
Just like the name. It was comfortable, clean and near our destination. Will use again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"For the area it is a 5 star hotel!"
This hotel booking was a last minute booking and the Hotels.com person was great and hotel staff was great. The room was very clean and very professional. For the area, the room and hotel, it was a 5 star hotel.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Garrick
"Clean and quiet"
Staff very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Staff member very attentive to products available.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great place to stay, easy access!"
Fast check in, easy access to the interstate and very nice employees. Very clean facility all around. The only downfall was the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
The HomeBoys
"Close to UofI campus"
Enjoyed it!
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
Kara Knazze
"Extremely good value"
The staff were all extremely helpful and pleasant, the rooms very clean and well-maintained, and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was a great bonus, with many options. Thanks for a great stay!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Visitor from Springfield
"very nice hotel"
I was impressed with this hotel. While it had not been renovated since 2008 (?), it still seemed new. Nice beds. The breakfast options were very carb- and fat-centric.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
We stayed in a suite, 2 queen beds and a pullout couch, which was perfect for our family of 6 (4 kids ages 13 and under). The hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was very nice and well-stocked. I would absolutely stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
mom of four
"Awesome hotel stay!!"
Everything was great. Pool was closed for cleaning when we went to use it but other than that awesome hotel. Rooms were clean and smelled good, breakfast was wonderful!! Top notch!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Tonya Cecil
"Nice, clean hotel"
This hotel is still relatively new in the C-U area, and it was a pleasant overnight stay for us. Nice breakfast in the morning, and nice pool area. Staff was friendly, and committed to making all guests comfortable. The staff even busted a guy who brought bottled alcoholic beverages into the pool area, which I was happy to see since it is clearly posted that these sorts of beverages should not be in the pool area.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
KD
"Just OK."
Nothing special. Just OK. Conveniently located for U of I visits.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Close to University of Illinois and expressway"
Wonderful stay...Clean room, great service, good breakfast, and very convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
We always stay here when we are in the area. Very clean, big rooms, and love the 24 hour pool.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Have stayed before. Will stay again."
The only minor item that I noticed this stay was the walls seemed paper thin. I could hear the room next door being cleaned almost as if it was our room. Also you can hear your neighbors showering.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
cindle
"overall a very nice hotel"
the picture made the suite seem much larger than it really was
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Spouse and I enjoyed the stay."
Clean room, good am meal, nice staff. Good sleeping.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Our family met at this motel for a Christmas gathering.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great for our family"
This was a great stay for us. We often hit this type of hotel with our family of 6 due to the six-person-sleeping suites, the pool, and the breakfast. We were happy with all those things: comfortable sleeping, fun pool, and great breakfast. My wife commented that the breakfast area and food were the cleanest and nicest of any similar hotel we've been at. Kudos to the management and staff!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Highly recommended"
It is my second time staying at this hotel and I've been very pleased. Comfort Inn provides comfort, cleanliness and all the amenities other hotels offer, without being portentou pretentious. The breakfast, which is included, surpasses anything I expected. It certainly surpasses the measly offerings at the I-hotel, where I've stayed before. I just hope I can always get a room there on my frequent visits to Champaign.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Anat
"Christmas Shopping Trip"
My complete stay at Comfort Suites Urbana, Illinois was great! The staff was friendly, the rooms were very nice, and the breakfast had a good variety of foods. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2013
Brityn Zanotti
"Great room, great price!"
Very nice hotel! Room was awesome, up to date. Really nice breakfast with eggs, sausage and fried potatoes..Plus other options too.. Wish the cups and plates weren't styrofoam! Or at the very least have china options for those who don't want styrofoam garbage.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great home base for a wedding"
This was the "official" hotel for our nieces wedding, and they handled the whole crew very well. The front desk clerk even made some helpful phone calls on behalf of the wedding party which was nice considering they already had a million things to do. And the 24 hour pool/hot tub definitely came in handy.
4 night trip Dec 12, 2013