All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
865 Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Good lower cost choice"
Visiting the Nashville area and this was a good choice. Clean room and easy access to the highway(s). There were a lot of fast food places and gas stations in the area, so if you needed something, you didn't have to go far. The staff was very friendly and there's a 24 hour Starbucks in the lobby if you need a caffeine fix.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Victor
"goog and bad"
The room was not clean the pool seemed clean as did the lobby and gym.The computer area was unkept and in a bad location.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
carmen
"GREAT"
Everything was excellent except that the mattress was too hard. Very clean,new and many amenities. Beautiful view from my window.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Disappointed when usually happy with Marriotts"
After a fun late night on Broadway and putting out the "Do Not Disturb" sign you don't want to be awakened by house keeping personnel opening your door just after 8am. Then they were knocking on the door a half hour before check out time (do not disturb sign still displayed) showing you a c/o on their log that says you checked out already. The person at the front desk told us that the housekeeper didn't understand that c/o on their log means that the guest is checking out today (not already). We also left clothing on the bathroom door hook, called from the next Marriott (same day) to report and asked for assistance, had to leave a message and no one called back. The next day we went back to the hotel where they acted like we didn't leave anything behind and were not apologetic at all. We would have been happier with a white lie that they would continue to look for our clothes. If Upper management cares it was room 227, Friday night stay November 14. Had we damaged the room or stole something they would find us. They can't find their customers to be conscientious or protect belongings left behind?
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for telling us about your recent stay. Lisa sent me an email just after this feedback was submitted. I sent her a detailed response to that email and look forward to hearing from her soon. Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we'll hope to see you again next time you are in our area. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Stephen
"Great time!"
Wonderful stay. Staff was extrememly friendly & helpful. The room was very large & comfortable. The only downside was the fact that the walls of the room were dirty. Nothing too major or to be grossed out about. Just small circles of what looked like grease had rubbed off from someones hair. Otherwise it was an awesome stay. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nice no-frills hotel for a short visit"
I booked this room just for myself for a quick visit. The person who greeted me at the front desk was very friendly and immediately scored points for his demeanor. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The area in which the hotel resides is quiet. I even saw a doe with her babes crossing the street to a wooded area near the hotel. A few little details would have made the hotel better. There was no lotion in the bathroom. Also, the floor boards creaked a little beneath the carpet. That was sorta weird. I'd come back for purposes of a short stay at a low cost.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"OK but a little more expensive that I usually stay"
Friendly staff. One staffer barged into our room right after we got there. (We forgot to deadbolt the door.) Clean, quiet room. No smells inside or outside the room. Pillow top mattress was comfy but side were mushy so you felt like you were about to roll off the edge. 42 inch hi-def TV but no online TV program guide. Pull out table located under the desktop had loose legs. We liked the small, high intensity lights over the coffee nook and a corner near the closet. Plumbing worked OK. Picture frame in bathroom was suppose to look like chrome but a lumpy surface revealed it was only shiney tape over foam? No free breakfast buffet. Breakfast meal for 1 looked to cost about $10. Vending machine candy bar was $2.75. I don't drink but domestic bottled beer was $4.75 each. Pool area was toasty but water wasn't warm enough for me. Nice treadmills and ellipticals in the fitness center. Multiple PCs and printers in the lobby to print boarding passes.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Richard and Cathy"
we had a very enjoyable stay. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Definitely stay here again!"
This hotel has been updated with today's traveler in mind. Tasteful modern decor throughout. The rooms have conveniently placed outlets for charging multiple devices, and a great Wifi signal. Excellent common area with flat screens. We were very pleased with the quality and comfort of our room and the facility as a whole. I have already recommend this specific Courtyard location.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Carla
"Overall good stay"
Hotel was in very nice near new condition. Super super clean. The bed was not comfortable. The hotel lounge was super over priced!!!! Do not use the lounge!!!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great stay."
From the minute we arrived until the minute we left everyone was friendly and our stay was wonderful. The hotel is new, everything clean, big lounge and the mini lounges around Starbucks great for visiting with family. Michael at the desk made sure our stay went well.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Kathy and family
"Nice hotel only 15 minutes from LP Field."
Comfortable and convenient accommodations not far from Nashville. Half the cost of downtown hotels.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Juan
Thoroughly enjoyed it, but we spent the majority of the time in our room with other activities.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Peace and quiet"
The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Hotel was nicely updated. Staff was friendly and professional. Lobby and bistro area was modern and spacious. Rooms were updated and clean. Spent alot of time in the large indoor pool. We got our money's worth!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Convenient"
We stayed here for a show at Bridgestone. It's very close to the show, large variety of shopping and food! Hotel is friendly, modern, and clean. Would def stay again!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
jbrmomofjbr
Exactly what you expect from a marriot. Clean, modern, and professional.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kathleen
"Very nice facility"
Lovely room and very clean. Helpful staff.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
J. Poste
"Wonderful"
I loved this hotel. The room was very clean. The staff was courteous and very friendly. They had a virtual board in the lobby where you can find restaurants, shopping, etc close to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Corvette weekend revisit"
I have stayed at this location before on corvette event weekends. Close to attractions in Nashville and not that bad a drive to Bowling Green.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
bed to close to wall
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Friendly staff"
This hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. The staff working at the front desk during check in and check out were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to someone wanting to stay near Nashville.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
KL
"Nicest in the Goodlettsville area."
Beautiful, modern room. Staff said he was putting me in a nice, quiet hallway, and he was right. Very peaceful. Nicest hotel in this area.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Just right outside of Nashville"
We really enjoyed our stay. Mostly quite and very clean.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"fantastic"
The only place I will stay when coming to town.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Mike Jones
Very clean and contemporary! Best hotel in my experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
D.T
Only Von's was the fruit for breakfast had mild on it.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great place for a Nashville visit"
This hotel is about 20 min. outside of downtown Nashville, so if you're looking to save some money and don't mind the extra driving, it's great. The staff is super friendly and helpful, there's a nice pool for the kids (no whirlpool though), and there's a Starbucks on premises! Our only (minor) complaint: the beds are kinda hard.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Check in went smooth and tool just a few moments, room was clean and smelled clean. Towels were soft as was the bed. A microwave would have been a plus.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tahiti194
Hotel was comfortable. Service was excellent. Location turned out to be slightly inconvenient, but nothing was very far away.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great place for a great rate"
From check-in through check-out, everything was great. Room was ready early and very clean. Staff was friendly. Great location just 10 minutes from Nashville. Will definitely stay at again for future Nashville trips.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Beautiful and exceptionally clean hotel!"
Exceptionally clean hotel and beautifully appointed rooms, very comfortable beds. Very helpful and accommodating staff, and the food was great! Location was perfectly convenient and just enough out of the way from Nashville congestion. Courtyard Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville will be our go-to hotel on all of our future stays!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
James Faillace
"Quick overnight"
Love this hotel. Classy from the moment you walk I . The staff is OUTSTANDING! Will be my choice every time I go to Nashville.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Connie
We were greeted warmly and check in was quick. Our room was nice and comfortable. We did get food from the Bistro and took it to our room. It was good for a small deli but it did take awhile. All the hotel staff were friendly. Our room appeared clean. However we did notice a stain on the shower curtain when we took our baths. Otherwise, the hotel fully met our expectations.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfy rooms"
Staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were very nice and clean. That was one of the most comfy beds I ever slept in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thanks for the kind words Monica! We'll have another great room ready for you next time you are in Goodlettsville!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Monica
"Very dusty room"
Our room, 434 had a very clean bathroom, and comfortable fresh linens......however the sofa in the room had food stuck to the seat cushion...all the lamps, and brackets along with the cabinet under the TV were very dusty...I know things aren't always perfect, but I feel that dusting should be done on a daily basis. Our stay, otherwise was pleasant & very convenient to our family that we were visiting. Our staff was outstanding!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Elaine, thank you so much for the feed back and telling us about your stay. I'm happy you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be outstanding. I am so sorry you found a couple of cleaning issues in your room. I'll look forward to sharing this with my team in our daily meetings so we can improve in this area. We hope to see you again next time you are in Goodlettsville! Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
Elaine
"Too many fees!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and our room was clean. I was not happy about paying $9.25 for two bottles of water and a small Gatorade. Be sure and check your credit card to make sure they credit back your $20 incidental fee that they automatically charge when you check in. Too many fees!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and found my team to be very friendly. We didnt charge an additional fee at check in, but did get an authorization on your credit card so you could establish credit and sign additional purchases conveniently to your room such as snacks from the Market or food or drinks from The Bistro. Your bank releases the authorization based on their terms shortly after check out. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again! Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Hotel was clean and well equipped. Only complaint-walls very thin and could hear people walking around all night. Would stay again.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
I wish there where more employees like Brian, the assistant manager! I appreciate the hospitality Brian.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Charles, Thanks for your note about Brian! I'll be certain to pass your comments on to him. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Great room, great service!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Butch, thanks so much for rating your experience at our hotel! Hope to see you again next time you are in our area!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Butch
"Loved it"
While it was a little farther from downtown than we thought, the beds were SOOO comfortable. It was very clean and the staff were all friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Kristin, thank you so much for the kind feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Kristin
"Ok; nothing special!"
Check- in person was polite but didn't really offer much information. No mention of breakfast or restaurant availability, internet access, etc. Room was OK but bathroom was a little strange in that it was designed for someone who was handicapped, and we were not told in advance about it at all. We ate breakfast the following AM in the restaurant which was incidentally way overpriced and the person who took our order was not particularly welcoming. All in all, our experience was just adequate,but nothing special!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Philip, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am so sorry that your service experiences with our team were less than special. That is certainly not the norm, nor how we train our team. I'll be happy to use your comments as a training opportunity for our entire team in our next daily meeting. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the level of service that is our norm next time you are in our area. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Philip
"Bad location"
Hotel was nice and clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly. The only problem was how difficult it was to get in and out due to the hotel location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am happy that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable with a very friendly staff. I’ll be happy to pass your feedback on to our team. I’m sorry that you found a left turn out of our parking lot to be difficult. I hope you choose to stay with us again and we can give you other directions out of our parking lot that wouldn’t require a left turn on to Conference Drive.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Extrmemly clean, updated & new. Very easy access to I65. Plenty of amenities but no complimentary breakfast or coffee.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you for the kind comments and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Awesome, will be back in August
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
We'll look forward to seeing you in August!
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Mike Jones
Went to Nashville for baseball tournaments and after a full day of ball, was thoroughly pleased with the comfort and attention that the this hotel offered! Excellent stay! Would certainly, without a doubt stay there again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you for the kind comments Kirsten! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night family trip May 29, 2014
Kirsten
The room was really really nice the staff was very friendly and the whole stay could not have been better
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for your kind words Chris! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"Team Mc"
Great Hotel & Customer Service! Clean! Very Comfortable bed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
I am very happy you enjoyed our hotel! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"nice veiw"
Loved it
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Vernita, thanks for taking the time to rate our hotel!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Vernita Jones
A bit costly and for the price it would have been nice to have complementary coffee in the lobby as well as at minimum a continental breakfast. The hotel itself was beautiful,, there was a spacious patio and area inside to sit as well as access to computers The staff were very friendly and attentive,
2 night trip May 24, 2014