All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
865 Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Thoroughly enjoyed it, but we spent the majority of the time in our room with other activities.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Peace and quiet"
The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Hotel was nicely updated. Staff was friendly and professional. Lobby and bistro area was modern and spacious. Rooms were updated and clean. Spent alot of time in the large indoor pool. We got our money's worth!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Convenient"
We stayed here for a show at Bridgestone. It's very close to the show, large variety of shopping and food! Hotel is friendly, modern, and clean. Would def stay again!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
jbrmomofjbr
Exactly what you expect from a marriot. Clean, modern, and professional.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kathleen
"Very nice facility"
Lovely room and very clean. Helpful staff.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
J. Poste
"Wonderful"
I loved this hotel. The room was very clean. The staff was courteous and very friendly. They had a virtual board in the lobby where you can find restaurants, shopping, etc close to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Corvette weekend revisit"
I have stayed at this location before on corvette event weekends. Close to attractions in Nashville and not that bad a drive to Bowling Green.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
bed to close to wall
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Friendly staff"
This hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. The staff working at the front desk during check in and check out were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to someone wanting to stay near Nashville.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
KL
"Nicest in the Goodlettsville area."
Beautiful, modern room. Staff said he was putting me in a nice, quiet hallway, and he was right. Very peaceful. Nicest hotel in this area.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Just right outside of Nashville"
We really enjoyed our stay. Mostly quite and very clean.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"fantastic"
The only place I will stay when coming to town.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Mike Jones
Very clean and contemporary! Best hotel in my experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
D.T
Only Von's was the fruit for breakfast had mild on it.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great place for a Nashville visit"
This hotel is about 20 min. outside of downtown Nashville, so if you're looking to save some money and don't mind the extra driving, it's great. The staff is super friendly and helpful, there's a nice pool for the kids (no whirlpool though), and there's a Starbucks on premises! Our only (minor) complaint: the beds are kinda hard.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Check in went smooth and tool just a few moments, room was clean and smelled clean. Towels were soft as was the bed. A microwave would have been a plus.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tahiti194
Hotel was comfortable. Service was excellent. Location turned out to be slightly inconvenient, but nothing was very far away.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great place for a great rate"
From check-in through check-out, everything was great. Room was ready early and very clean. Staff was friendly. Great location just 10 minutes from Nashville. Will definitely stay at again for future Nashville trips.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Beautiful and exceptionally clean hotel!"
Exceptionally clean hotel and beautifully appointed rooms, very comfortable beds. Very helpful and accommodating staff, and the food was great! Location was perfectly convenient and just enough out of the way from Nashville congestion. Courtyard Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville will be our go-to hotel on all of our future stays!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
James Faillace
"Quick overnight"
Love this hotel. Classy from the moment you walk I . The staff is OUTSTANDING! Will be my choice every time I go to Nashville.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Connie
We were greeted warmly and check in was quick. Our room was nice and comfortable. We did get food from the Bistro and took it to our room. It was good for a small deli but it did take awhile. All the hotel staff were friendly. Our room appeared clean. However we did notice a stain on the shower curtain when we took our baths. Otherwise, the hotel fully met our expectations.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfy rooms"
Staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were very nice and clean. That was one of the most comfy beds I ever slept in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thanks for the kind words Monica! We'll have another great room ready for you next time you are in Goodlettsville!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Monica
"Very dusty room"
Our room, 434 had a very clean bathroom, and comfortable fresh linens......however the sofa in the room had food stuck to the seat cushion...all the lamps, and brackets along with the cabinet under the TV were very dusty...I know things aren't always perfect, but I feel that dusting should be done on a daily basis. Our stay, otherwise was pleasant & very convenient to our family that we were visiting. Our staff was outstanding!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Elaine, thank you so much for the feed back and telling us about your stay. I'm happy you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be outstanding. I am so sorry you found a couple of cleaning issues in your room. I'll look forward to sharing this with my team in our daily meetings so we can improve in this area. We hope to see you again next time you are in Goodlettsville! Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
Elaine
"Too many fees!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and our room was clean. I was not happy about paying $9.25 for two bottles of water and a small Gatorade. Be sure and check your credit card to make sure they credit back your $20 incidental fee that they automatically charge when you check in. Too many fees!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and found my team to be very friendly. We didnt charge an additional fee at check in, but did get an authorization on your credit card so you could establish credit and sign additional purchases conveniently to your room such as snacks from the Market or food or drinks from The Bistro. Your bank releases the authorization based on their terms shortly after check out. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again! Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Hotel was clean and well equipped. Only complaint-walls very thin and could hear people walking around all night. Would stay again.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
I wish there where more employees like Brian, the assistant manager! I appreciate the hospitality Brian.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Charles, Thanks for your note about Brian! I'll be certain to pass your comments on to him. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Great room, great service!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Butch, thanks so much for rating your experience at our hotel! Hope to see you again next time you are in our area!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Butch
"Loved it"
While it was a little farther from downtown than we thought, the beds were SOOO comfortable. It was very clean and the staff were all friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Kristin, thank you so much for the kind feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Kristin
"Ok; nothing special!"
Check- in person was polite but didn't really offer much information. No mention of breakfast or restaurant availability, internet access, etc. Room was OK but bathroom was a little strange in that it was designed for someone who was handicapped, and we were not told in advance about it at all. We ate breakfast the following AM in the restaurant which was incidentally way overpriced and the person who took our order was not particularly welcoming. All in all, our experience was just adequate,but nothing special!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Philip, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am so sorry that your service experiences with our team were less than special. That is certainly not the norm, nor how we train our team. I'll be happy to use your comments as a training opportunity for our entire team in our next daily meeting. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the level of service that is our norm next time you are in our area. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Philip
"Bad location"
Hotel was nice and clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly. The only problem was how difficult it was to get in and out due to the hotel location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am happy that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable with a very friendly staff. I’ll be happy to pass your feedback on to our team. I’m sorry that you found a left turn out of our parking lot to be difficult. I hope you choose to stay with us again and we can give you other directions out of our parking lot that wouldn’t require a left turn on to Conference Drive.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Extrmemly clean, updated & new. Very easy access to I65. Plenty of amenities but no complimentary breakfast or coffee.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you for the kind comments and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Awesome, will be back in August
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
We'll look forward to seeing you in August!
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Mike Jones
Went to Nashville for baseball tournaments and after a full day of ball, was thoroughly pleased with the comfort and attention that the this hotel offered! Excellent stay! Would certainly, without a doubt stay there again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you for the kind comments Kirsten! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night family trip May 29, 2014
Kirsten
The room was really really nice the staff was very friendly and the whole stay could not have been better
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for your kind words Chris! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"Team Mc"
Great Hotel & Customer Service! Clean! Very Comfortable bed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
I am very happy you enjoyed our hotel! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"nice veiw"
Loved it
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hey Vernita, thanks for taking the time to rate our hotel!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Vernita Jones
A bit costly and for the price it would have been nice to have complementary coffee in the lobby as well as at minimum a continental breakfast. The hotel itself was beautiful,, there was a spacious patio and area inside to sit as well as access to computers The staff were very friendly and attentive,
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"loved it"
This hotel was clean and the employees were friendly. I tried to use the iron and it was broken so I called down for a new one and I got a new iron in no tim The service was fantastic. The rooms were nice. The shower was amazing. The shampoo and conditioner was great. Such a little thing to point out but I hate cheap shampoo. I was pleased with my stay. Would recrecommend this hotel to anyone and I would visit again. i also got a great deal on the room. This hotel is top notch.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for your kind words Erica! I'm sorry the iron wasnt working, but happy they got a new one to you quickly. We'll look forward to seeing you again.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Erica
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice, clean, comfortable. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would come back again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Chery
Wonderful hotel. By far the nicest in the area. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Excellent front staff"
Excellent stay..clean safe area really nice front staff especially Ted,could not have been more helpful and professional..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. I shared your appreciation of Todd's service with him and our team. We'll hope to see you next time you are in our area.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Close to Mall and so many restaurants Wonderful"
My Family and I stayed 2 nights , Will be back again. Perfect!!!Friendly staff and Everything was clean and in order.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Rene
"Excellent stay, excellent service"
Just wanted to shout out to Todd the afternoon desk manager. First, he recommended Woody's for dinner, which was fantastic! Then, he kindly helped us get 25 girls from our lacrosse team comfortable, roomed, fed in the lobby and kept other guests happy at the same time without looking the least bit frazzled. We had a little snafu over rooms but otherwisr it was a great hotel- very clean.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hi Laura, thank you so much for your kind words about Todd. I am happy to hear how he took such great care of you and your team! I'll look forward to sharing this with the rest of our team in our next daily meeting. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager.
Other trip May 7, 2014
laura
"Great place"
Just spent one night, but I would stay there again. Staff is friendly, room was very comfortable, great place!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thanks so much for staying with us! We'll look forward to seeing you next time you are in Nashville!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Loved this place"
Very enjoyable and the staff is very nice. Clean and the Bed was the most comfortable we have ever seen.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again! Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice and Quiet location"
Clean hotel with friendly staff. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and will come again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great rate close to Nashville"
Staff needs to be more knowledgable of area. We asked for a recommendation for breakfast (besides hotel) and they suggested Cracker Barrel. We don't like to eat at chain restaurants we can eat at in our own city. I found a few good ones on my own. I just expected a better suggestion from someone that lives/works in the area. Everything else was great! We will be back.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Clean hotel room, good location
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thanks Jen! Hope to see you again soon. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Beautiful and comfortable"
The décor was beautiful. The beds were extremely comfortable. The room rates were very reasonable. We would definitely stay at the Marriott Courtyard again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014