All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
865 Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Excellent, comfortable, and super kind!"
We had a lovely, albiet unexpected, stay due to bad weather on our trek south. This hotel was beautiful, staff were ALL very kind, and the room not only comfortable but modern and pretty. The salt-water pool was a real treat! And do yourselves a favor and make sure you add breakfast to your stay. Seroiusly delicious and decadent!! We will be arranging our future trips south to include a planned stay in this hotel. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air to our weary souls.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Judy
"Nice location"
Very good hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
noisy neighbors but overall had a great experience would definitely stay here again easy check in
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"HOTEL STAY IN NASHVILLE, TN."
Check in was fast and everyone was very nice. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice hotel 15 miles from Nashville"
I enjoyed my stay at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville with the family. The hotel is only 15 miles outside of Nashville. Rooms were clean and had all the amenities I needed, ie fitness center, pool, bar and Starbucks.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
World Traveler
Check-up was fast and our room was ready on arrival.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"One night getaway"
Stayed one night on a quick getaway without kids! Very nice place.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Friendly"
Very friendly front desk
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Timothy
"Switched hotels for the better!!"
I took a business trip and took my family so the kids could swim. The hotel that hosted the conference did not disclose that the pool was under construction. I found that the Courtyard by Mariott had an indoor pool so we switched hotels. I was so glad that we did. The hotel was so much nicer!!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent accomodations for the price"
Although we only stayed one night, we were impressed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Donald
"Worth the price if you're on the fence"
Very nice stay. Clean and comfortable room, nice lobby and updated interior throughout. Probably worth a few extra bucks if you are on the fence. I have tried the cheaper options around Nashville and this will be my "nicer" option from here on out. Internet was fast enough for streaming music.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Keith
"Seasoned Traveler"
Room was excellent and well appointed.My only complaint would be that you could not even get a free cup of coffee in the lobby as you had to pay for everything.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Douglas
"fine establishment"
would appreciate lotion in room, not just shampoo and conditioner
7 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
DON
"my stay"
Had a great stay although I did not receive the service I requested by housekeeping my needs were met quickly even at 130 I'm the am
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Courtyard Marriott noisyville"
Noisiest hotel I've ever been in. We were woken up every hour by people yelling, crying, stomping around and banging on doors. Staff wasn't very apologetic. Nice room though, comfy bed and convenient location for a short drive into downtown Nashville.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you were disturbed by the noise of other guests and that our team was not very apologetic. I will be happy to share your comments with our team at our next daily meeting so that we can improve our level of service for all our guests. I’m happy you enjoyed our room and comfortable bed. I hope the next time you are traveling to Nashville, that you would stay with us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with a much better experience. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great rates and location for weekend in Nashville."
Enjoyed the greeting , conversation and assistance by the hotel staff upon arriving late evening. Room was very clean and the lobby was attractive. Great stay but thought the lack of buffet breakfast for the guests was kinda bogus.
Dredone
"Must stay here!"
This is an excellent place to stay! Everything was wonderful! The staff are super friendly! Plenty of restaurants nearby and shopping. The restaurant in the hotel was very very good as well! The room was very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Colleen
"good part of town"
happy with the hotel and staff. We were next to a loud group and they immediately tried to quiet them and offered us a free breakfast. The following night a crying baby was next door and they switched out our room without hesitation. They can't control the inconsiderate adults but they did what they could to accommodate us.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Dean
"Nice place to stay"
Nice room, comfortable bed. Only downside I could hear the footfalls from the person in the room above me quite loudly! Doesn't seem to be much insulation as I could also hear the people in the room next door. Nice Bistro area, food was okay, not great, not terrible. Overall a good place to stay.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Hotel and staff were excellent. Had slight issue with restaurant - took 25 minutes to get breakfast and there was only one couple who ordered before us. And another couple who came in after us was served after 15 minutes. Other than that room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Football weekend"
Perfect place to stay. Only one issue and certainly not big enough to complain about - our rooms were on the first floor and there was too much noise from the rooms above us. . . . . That was the only issue...
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Tam
"One Night Stay"
Loved it. We only stayed for one night, but I liked the set up of the room and the cleanliness level met my higher than normal expectations.Oh, and be sure to visit Monell's for a fantastic brunch!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"serenity"
Fabulous. The patio area is the best. Enjoy this hotel every time I visit Nashville!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Wendy
Friendly staff, very clean and nice neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Jonathan
"When in Goodlettsville, stay at Courtyard!"
We stayed on Christmas Eve. It was a great stay! Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Really nice!"
It was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Loved the complimentary shampoo & conditioner. The bed was a little too firm for me but my husband slept like a log. Hotel staff were very friendly. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
kaye
"excellent"
Excellent hotel. Best decision.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Hockey Trip"
Went down for game at Bridgestone Arena. Only around 15 minutes drive from parking lot south east of the stadium. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly and helpful. All and all, worked out great, convenient to stadium and more cost effective then downtown hotels.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a little getaway weekend trip and loved this hotel. Very nice, clean and relaxing. The staff was very friendly. The Bistro cafe inside the hotel was yummy. Overall had a perfect stay here and will definitely be coming back.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Very nice!"
Really enjoyed the hotel. It was about ten minutes from downtown. It was clean and smelled fresh. My only complaint is having to have a hold placed on my debit card for "incidentals".
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good lower cost choice"
Visiting the Nashville area and this was a good choice. Clean room and easy access to the highway(s). There were a lot of fast food places and gas stations in the area, so if you needed something, you didn't have to go far. The staff was very friendly and there's a 24 hour Starbucks in the lobby if you need a caffeine fix.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Victor
"goog and bad"
The room was not clean the pool seemed clean as did the lobby and gym.The computer area was unkept and in a bad location.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
carmen
"GREAT"
Everything was excellent except that the mattress was too hard. Very clean,new and many amenities. Beautiful view from my window.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Disappointed when usually happy with Marriotts"
After a fun late night on Broadway and putting out the "Do Not Disturb" sign you don't want to be awakened by house keeping personnel opening your door just after 8am. Then they were knocking on the door a half hour before check out time (do not disturb sign still displayed) showing you a c/o on their log that says you checked out already. The person at the front desk told us that the housekeeper didn't understand that c/o on their log means that the guest is checking out today (not already). We also left clothing on the bathroom door hook, called from the next Marriott (same day) to report and asked for assistance, had to leave a message and no one called back. The next day we went back to the hotel where they acted like we didn't leave anything behind and were not apologetic at all. We would have been happier with a white lie that they would continue to look for our clothes. If Upper management cares it was room 227, Friday night stay November 14. Had we damaged the room or stole something they would find us. They can't find their customers to be conscientious or protect belongings left behind?
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville
Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for telling us about your recent stay. Lisa sent me an email just after this feedback was submitted. I sent her a detailed response to that email and look forward to hearing from her soon. Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we'll hope to see you again next time you are in our area. Best regards, Robby Gilreath, General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Stephen
"Great time!"
Wonderful stay. Staff was extrememly friendly & helpful. The room was very large & comfortable. The only downside was the fact that the walls of the room were dirty. Nothing too major or to be grossed out about. Just small circles of what looked like grease had rubbed off from someones hair. Otherwise it was an awesome stay. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nice no-frills hotel for a short visit"
I booked this room just for myself for a quick visit. The person who greeted me at the front desk was very friendly and immediately scored points for his demeanor. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The area in which the hotel resides is quiet. I even saw a doe with her babes crossing the street to a wooded area near the hotel. A few little details would have made the hotel better. There was no lotion in the bathroom. Also, the floor boards creaked a little beneath the carpet. That was sorta weird. I'd come back for purposes of a short stay at a low cost.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"OK but a little more expensive that I usually stay"
Friendly staff. One staffer barged into our room right after we got there. (We forgot to deadbolt the door.) Clean, quiet room. No smells inside or outside the room. Pillow top mattress was comfy but side were mushy so you felt like you were about to roll off the edge. 42 inch hi-def TV but no online TV program guide. Pull out table located under the desktop had loose legs. We liked the small, high intensity lights over the coffee nook and a corner near the closet. Plumbing worked OK. Picture frame in bathroom was suppose to look like chrome but a lumpy surface revealed it was only shiney tape over foam? No free breakfast buffet. Breakfast meal for 1 looked to cost about $10. Vending machine candy bar was $2.75. I don't drink but domestic bottled beer was $4.75 each. Pool area was toasty but water wasn't warm enough for me. Nice treadmills and ellipticals in the fitness center. Multiple PCs and printers in the lobby to print boarding passes.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Richard and Cathy"
we had a very enjoyable stay. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Definitely stay here again!"
This hotel has been updated with today's traveler in mind. Tasteful modern decor throughout. The rooms have conveniently placed outlets for charging multiple devices, and a great Wifi signal. Excellent common area with flat screens. We were very pleased with the quality and comfort of our room and the facility as a whole. I have already recommend this specific Courtyard location.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Carla
"Overall good stay"
Hotel was in very nice near new condition. Super super clean. The bed was not comfortable. The hotel lounge was super over priced!!!! Do not use the lounge!!!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great stay."
From the minute we arrived until the minute we left everyone was friendly and our stay was wonderful. The hotel is new, everything clean, big lounge and the mini lounges around Starbucks great for visiting with family. Michael at the desk made sure our stay went well.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Kathy and family
"Nice hotel only 15 minutes from LP Field."
Comfortable and convenient accommodations not far from Nashville. Half the cost of downtown hotels.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Juan
Thoroughly enjoyed it, but we spent the majority of the time in our room with other activities.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Peace and quiet"
The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Hotel was nicely updated. Staff was friendly and professional. Lobby and bistro area was modern and spacious. Rooms were updated and clean. Spent alot of time in the large indoor pool. We got our money's worth!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Convenient"
We stayed here for a show at Bridgestone. It's very close to the show, large variety of shopping and food! Hotel is friendly, modern, and clean. Would def stay again!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
jbrmomofjbr
Exactly what you expect from a marriot. Clean, modern, and professional.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kathleen
"Very nice facility"
Lovely room and very clean. Helpful staff.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
J. Poste
"Wonderful"
I loved this hotel. The room was very clean. The staff was courteous and very friendly. They had a virtual board in the lobby where you can find restaurants, shopping, etc close to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Corvette weekend revisit"
I have stayed at this location before on corvette event weekends. Close to attractions in Nashville and not that bad a drive to Bowling Green.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014