Midah Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Located in Kuala Lumpur (Chinatown - Sentral), Midah Hotel is close to Merdeka Stadium, Petaling Street, and National Mosque. Also nearby are Merdeka Square and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. There is a business center on site. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift).
The 162 air-conditioned guestrooms at Midah Hotel include hair dryers. In-room minibars and coffee/tea makers are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $27
- Classic Room
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Family Room
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 162 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Accessible parking
Nearby Three Star Kuala Lumpur hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
Top Kuala Lumpur hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Kuala Lumpur
DiningRafflesia Coffee House - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Garden Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Midah Hotel, Kuala Lumpur’s small print
Also known as
- Midah Hotel
- Midah Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
Rollaway beds are available for MYR 70 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.