All hotels in Conway, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here750 Amity Road, Conway, AR, 72032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Outstanding"
Large room with separate living space. Very nice
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Thanks for your very nice comment. It was a pleasure to serve you and we will be looking forward to serve you again. We value your business!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Myers
"Would stay again!"
For the price, this hotel was a great value! The hotel was clean and the staff was super friendly and accommodating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests without spending too much. We appreciate you comment about how clean the hotel was and how friendly and accommodating our staffs are. It was a pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you soon!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Becca
"After a long day"
Very nice accommodations. Breakfast was good and service of front desk was good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"perfect location"
My stay was perfect. The breakfast was great. There was a new employee working the night I checked in. He was very helpful.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Laura pelley
"close to many resturantes and shopping"
We were very pleased with the room we had, one king size bed, roomy space. We didn't have time for the breakfast but it looked pretty appealing. The desk clerk was great. At night he was very friendly and the woman during the day was great too. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Tori
"Nice weekend get away"
We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We used the pool numerous times and it was always clean as was the hot tub. There were plenty of towels on hand in pool area. The staff were friendly and looked nice. We will defiantly return.
Other trip May 26, 2014
dawna
"A great place;close to restaurants-Historic Conway"
Quality & friendliness with service!
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Morris
"Nice, but"
Hotel was nice and desk staff was very friendly. The only real concern was the smell and taste of the water. Both were very bad. Overall room and breakfast were good but the bathroom sink and water left something to be desired.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Marty
"Overnight Stay"
Stayed here with my daughter for an college tour day. Overall the stay was okay for one night.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Regina E
"This is a very nice hotel."
Nice hotel. King size bed was great. Internet was very user friendly.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"The best Conway, Arkansas hotel I've yet stayed in"
I travel to this part of the country on business a couple times a year. My most recent trip was my first experience with Country Inn & Suites and I will definitely consider staying there again. The property is clean and modern, the rooms are comfortable, the staff was extremely friendly to me and went out of their way to hep me with several different things. The lobby is comfortable and welcoming and includes a library with several books available for guests to borrow. The way it is furnished reminded me of a den or drawing room in a nice mansion. Their pool area is nice and includes a hot tub and it is accessible to guests until midnight (most hotels close their pools at 9:00 or 10:00 PM). The dining room adjacent to the lobby serves a hot breakfast every day and the food is good. They also alternate the menus so you get a few different hot breakfast items on any one day than on the previous day. They have a small business center with computers and a printer as well as Ethernet connections in the rooms and free WiFi as well. Most impressive was the way the staff accommodated me when I had to stay an extra day at the last minute. They assisted me with my online booking through Expedia and even made sure that I was given the same room at the same rate. All in all a very nice experience.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Dirty sheets & Horrible breakfast"
Pulled out the sofa bed and the sheets hadn't been stripped or changed.....let's just say they weren't clean and that makes me question the cleanliness of the entire room......then the breakfast was not fresh at all. Fruit was old, brown sugar hardened, yogurt past due date......Paid way too much for the room to be sub par......the hotel staff was courteous however and willing to give a discounted rate next time we stayed. They said they couldn't do anything this time because we booked it through hotels.com. It wasn't worth us staying again to save $15 so we passed.....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We do apologize if the guest room and breakfast provided did not meet your expectations. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Came for the the Derby, great place to have a group stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
Renee
This hotel was wonderful. The staff, the pool, Jacuzzi, breakfast, all of it!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
A.W.
"Clean, affordable & convenient."
We liked the convenience to the highway. Breakfast was tasty with plenty of good options. We asked for a recommendation for dinner upon check in and we were given a coupon (which we used) to a nearby TGIFridays. The front desk staff person was helpful gathering information about the presidential library in Little Rock.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Yolanda
"Close to shopping"
Great hotel with friendly staff; 2nd time to stay here
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Excellent hotel!! Will stay again when in the area!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
There were no coffee cups, no regular coffee and the coffee pot did not work! Bed was lumpy!
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Very clean, comfy, reasonably priced, good quality"
This was the one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. My husband and I along with our 3 kids(10,9,&5) stayed in a double queen suite and were very comfortable!! Very comfy beds and lots of room!! Very much worth the money...will definitely stay here again in future!!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Shelly
"Pleased."
Located conveniently right in the middle of town. Room was clean and pretty descent sized. I'd stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Not What I expected"
The Wed Sight indicates, "free complimentary water" take it off. This does not apply anymore. The refrigerator that is listed. Not any good. Garbage outside was full. Only thing good was the inside pool.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
I left my earrings one the desk,I called back, the front desk person Keri said she would get them and hold them as we were coming back through they had them in an envelope waiting for me. Thank you Keri! Thehotel hotel was clean, easy acess to interstate, and everything else you might want. Breakfast was good also, good value for the buck.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Sandy
Very nice room and comfortable. Breakfast was great too.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Anita
"Nice hotel for the money"
We enjoyed our stay here on our way down to a family vacation in Florida. We loved the large spacious room that we had, and all of the amenities. The free breakfast was a nice perk, as was the clean pool and gym area. The staff is friendly and accomadating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Had a great stay."
We only stayed over night but spent a lot of time in our room. The room we were in was larger than other double bed rooms we have been in before so that was nice with our little ones. The bathroom was very clean and up-to-date and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was also good for a hotel breakfast. The only negative is the pool isn't very big which is decieving because of the pictures but not a big deal. Overall very happy with our stay.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
jasummers
"We'll be back"
We travel to Conway every yr for a basketball game. This is now our hotel of preference in this area. See ya next year. Go Panthers!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
BSC Panther Fan
"Would stay again"
The owner is a nice guy, and they are very accommodating. They keep the facility up nicely. Breakfast is much better than most in the area.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
CM
Country Inn was my favorite hotel on vacation. I will be staying at more of them.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
I cannot begin to say thank you for the two stays we had coming and going to Oklahoma. We finally arrived very late at night after an extremely difficult trip because of weather, road conditions, etc. We had planned ahead and our room was waiting for us. We were so tired and everyone we met asked what could they do to help. I am sure they could tell we had had a stressful trip. After a good nights sleep, we had a very enjoyable breakfast. It was one of the best we had ever had during our years of traveling. My husband and I will always plan our coming trips to Oklahoma to include staying here. Thanks to all.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
Country Inn and Suites
"Very decent, nice people, and served our purpose."
Overall the stay was perfect for the last-minute trip to Conway. The amenities were great - 2-room suite with fridge, microwave, internet, and breakfast. This Inn is by no means swank and there were some annoying elements like the elevator stank when we first arrived and there were little wear-and-tear imperfections; however, none too noticeable or egregious. I'm a bit of a hotel snob. So, all things considered, this place is along the lines of the best you're going to get in Conway.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Viv
The hotel owner was there when we arrived, he was courteous, and committed in making sure everyone and everything functioned perfectly. I do give 5 star rating to then. I'll definitely stay there again if I'm in town.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
marcos
"My choice for Conway, ar"
I love this hotel. I stay here every time I visit my family in Conway. The rooms are clean and spacious The beds are pretty comfy. The pool Is Indoor and is heated( Comfort Suites down the road is supposed to have an indoor heated pool And they do but the water is cold It doesn't feel heated at all) But the pool here is really nice and warm Plus they have a hot tub And it is hot. The breakfast is good (but average continental ) the location is great because it sits behind a bug shopping center and right across the street is a Buffalo Wild Wings there is also lots of fast/non fast food restaurants very close by. The Lobby feels like home and they have free cookies at the front desk. I think this is the best place you can get for your money and have The luxuries of an expensive hotel
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
Wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was very attentive and made us feel so welcome. The breakfast was vast and delicious. They have a library that allows for returns at any Country Inn and Suites. (And it includes children's books.) I will look for Country Inn and Suites as my "go to" hotel while traveling.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Great service. Very friendly staff. Breakfast could be better.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Harmony
Was greatful to find a clean welcoming place after being on the road 14 hours!
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
"Nice hotel close to our sons college"
Friendly staff and very clean room
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Pamela
Front desk guy was very efficient, had our room ready when we arrived and gave us all the information we needed with a great attitude!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"excellent"
I was in town for homecoming. Service was excellent. There was a mix up with my room from the reservation. They fixed it with no problem. It was pretty close to the school & buffalo wild wings was across the street ! ;)
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
one happy mom
"Pleasant Stay."
This is a nice chain hotel with a pleasant staff.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Will be back"
Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable room.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Best Hotel for the Price in Conway"
This is the best hotel for the price in Conway. Quiet, quaint, convenient to get to and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Cheri
I was very satisfy with my stay at the Country Inn Suite .Will definitely stay again when I'm in town.Customer Service was excellent and a nice variety for a complimentary breakfast. The bed was very comfortable slept like baby.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"One of the best"
The hotel was amazing, clean and friendly. The staff were extremely helpful and very genuine. My only complains. 1) the reason I booked the hotel was the advertising of a kiddie pool, which it did not have. 2) the fast dial button on the room phone for Pizza, dialed a Dominos pizza that did not deliver to the hotel. Number 2 was rectified by the staff receptionist by getting me the number of an amazing delivery service. All in all, the kids loved the hot tub and I loved the Marketplace food delivery. I would stay again in this hotel, over any other in the area..
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Love this Hotel"
My son goes to UCA. I always stay here when I visit him. Its always clean, comfortable and the breakfast is good. The staff is very nice.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Close to the Interstate"
We needed four rooms for a family on the way to a burial. We were able to be together. Rooms large enough to congregate 7 -8 people. Very good breakfast. Wonderful cookies
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Friendly staff, loved the fresh cookies!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Excellent facility"
Pleased. With everything. Breakfast was great!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
Ray
"Excellent hotel!"
Greeting you at check-in with fresh cookies and coffee! What could be better? The hotel was clean, fresh, and soundproofed. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic, with the exception of no whole-grain breads available. The staff was friendly, helpful, and courteous. We will stay there again if we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"My New Go To Hotel In Conway"
One word. Bacon. In today's economy, most of the hotels that I stay in have moved away from bacon due to the cost. This hotel had bacon, but also a very nice overall breakfast. Waffles, eggs, sausage and other assorted items made it very nice. The hotel is convenient to Hendrix College, my purpose there and had excellent rooms, comfortable beds and great staff.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice clean hotel. Close to restaurants & shopping"
Family friendly. Fresh cookies at the desk and free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013