All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
300 E Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73104, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

We had a great stay, but they messed up our bill.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
joe
We stayed one night during a driving vacation.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
James A.
Great stay and wonderful staff
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Donnie
awesome
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Staff performed well in tough situation."
Key readers were not working but the staff handled the problem perfectly. They did a great job when it got really busy at check in time. My hats off to the staff.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great Family Hotel"
This is a great hotel for family fun! Our room overlooked the ballpark and we watched a game from our room! The indoor pool and kid play area was amazing! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was wonderful! We will stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel and experience"
My only complaint was the chlorine level in the pool area burned our eyes.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great place by Bricktown."
We had a great time and will come back.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Tricia
"Family Vacation"
Excellent Customer Service!!!
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Christina
"Nice hotel great breakfast"
Nice Clean hotel, best continental breakfast we have ever had and very nice staff working it! Would return just for that!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Andrea
"Concert Stay"
Nice and clean hotel. Perfect location within walking distance to destinations
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Perfect location and the staff were very courteous. Definitely would stay again!!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Excellent hotel & location!"
Everything about the hotel was great! The room, gym,and pool/hot tub areas were excellent. The service was courteous & friendly anytime we needed them.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Kristi
"Fun Weekend with the Kids"
Lots of fun!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Shawn
"Nice get away"
It was a great stay.. But the hot run was not working..
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Timothy
"Great time in Bricktown"
Wonderful stay, great location!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Kids LOVE the pool!"
Great location in Bricktown. Pool is big time fun for the little kids. We would book again just for that amenity.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Stay in OK"
Hotel was great. Just needed coffee in our room and it would have been perfect.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Kay
"Family Fun"
Kiddos had lots of fun in swimming pool and we enjoyed the hot tub.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jeremy
Very pleasant stay for a high school reunion, nice room that was very spacious! Would highly recommend!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Colette
"Crowded"
Hotel and staff were great! However the check-in process and parking need to be reevaluated. For $12.00 to park a valet service should be available instead of having to find my own parking in the next door garage. The valet service would also prevent the congested entrance to the hotel off of a very busy downtown street.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Robin
"Bricktown Hotel"
Clean, spacious, great water pressure, and very close to the Chesapeake Arena.
1 night trip May 18, 2015
JASON
"Good hotel"
Good hotel great location
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Adam
"Family fun"
Pleasant experience. Great location and access to downtown OKC. The view of the ballpark was an added bonus.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"OKC"
Very good parking access. Helpful staff. Opened breakfast early for marathon runners and had water and fruit available all day.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Short stay, no issues"
Good stay, quite room.I thought parking was included but I probably did not read fine print.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to Bricktown and downtown."
Pleasant experience started with check in. Staff was very nice and fast. Was in our room within 5 minutes. Parking was convenient and easy. Rooms very clean with plenty of everything we needed. We were there for the marathon, so instead of breakfast at the usual 6 AM, they had it ready at 5 AM with extra water and fruit. It was a very pleasant experience and we will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Wayne
"Free Baseball game and fun pool for the kids!"
Our family had a wonderful stay in Bricktown during our stay. Our room overlooked the baseball field, so we enjoyed a free ball game. Kids loved the pool and the private parking garage was superb. We will stay here many more times.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
adam
"Road Trip"
Very comfortable. Always enjoyed staying at Hampton Inns. We will recommend to friends.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Linda S
"Nice place to stay"
I enjoyed the stay. Will tell others it's a good place to stay.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice location to Bricktown"
Found some underwear in room from previous resident.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Will
"Concert"
My stay was great
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
It was for work. It was a nice hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Absolutely horrible"
Made the mistake of reserving a room for the wrong date showed up on the wrong day to find out I had reserve the room two weeks later they did not cancel the reservation for the two weeks later and still charge me for it even though I did not stay in their hotel and refused to refund the money
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Excellent -- but check the NBA Thunder Schedule!"
Was in OKC to run a half-marathon and chose this property for proximity to race start (could walk). If you love loud and busy nightlife, this is the place for you. I wasn't too appreciative of the bar closing crowd in street (even from my 9th floor room) at 2:30 am the day of my race, but it wasn't a deal breaker. The bigger challenge was attempting to get into hotel and parking lot when arriving at the time an NBA game was letting out (and this also can pose a travel for arrival). CHECK THE NBA THUNDER SCHEDULE BEFORE BOOKING A ROOM AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY! It took me nearly 40 minutes to get from I-235 to hotel, the space of roughly 6 blocks, even with detour.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"I booked and paid for a room to sleep 5 and the 4."
I ask to be switched to the room that I booked. The said that the motel was full and that's the room I get. I ask for a roll away bed to help the situation and they told me No. They said since I booked thru Expedia that's what I get.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Thunder game"
Had a great time! Hotel was perfect, even had umbrellas for us at the door to walk to the game.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
brown
"Great place to stay in OKC."
Really enjoyed taking the grandkids down to the pool. It's a great pool for kids. It's like an indoor miniature water park. If you are looking for a close by winter blues retreat to take your kids and grandkids to. This is the place.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Concert canceled, hotel would not cancel room"
Booked hotel to stay after a concert at chesapeake arena. Cancellation policy for room was 3:00 the prior day. Concert was canceled around 8:00 pm, several hours after cancellation window. Hotel would not allow us to cancel one of the rooms so we paid for an empty room. Probably won't stay at that hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"excellent"
It's a good hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
saul
"Nice location"
The location is great and have several things and restaurants in a walking distance. Nice indoor pool very family friendly. Only complain is the restroom, the door did not close well and the prior guest made a hole in it because the material is very cheap and ready to break. However it did not affect our stay.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
GG
The hotel and staff were outstanding as usual. We frequently stay here because it is such a great experience. the only downfall has been with the clubs across the street with loud partying until the clubs close, and the hotel charges more to stay on the opposite side of the hotel away from the clubs. I can understand the extra charge during baseball season, but not otherwise. Something for management to consider.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jon
"Nice hotel in the heart of brick-town."
Myself and wife wanted to stay at hotel in brick-town so we would be in walking distance of restaurants and entertainment. The Hampton was in walking distance to the famous spaghetti factor. When we ask for the lady at the front desk for directions to some of the entertainment venues she was very pleasant and gave us a map to everything available in brick-town. Really enjoyed my stay there and will be back soon.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Clean and comfy. Great for families."
My husband and I were there during a busy cheerleading competition/Valentine's day rush, but still enjoyed our stay. Our suite was secluded and quiet.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Not a quiet getaway..."
Had a very loud family with young children beside us who screamed and slammed the door constantly; other than that the room was terrific!
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"great stay and location"
awesome hotel! we stayed here to see our Thunder team play for our birthday. All types of restaurants in the area. The indoor pool and spa tub were great. I'm going to try and stay here again for spring break with my grandson next month. Spacious lounge that had hot beverages on hand. The breakfast had a variety to choose from. Hot or cold. We loved it! If you're looking for an awesome hotel in the city, look no further..this is the ONE
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Robin
"Clean and convenient"
Clean and conveniently located in the heart of Bricktown. Easy access to parking, walking distance to Cox Convention center.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"What sleep?"
First off if I were in a bind I would stay here again the people were really nice. But there is something wrong with paying the nightly rate and then when ANYONE shuts a door in your hall it sounds like a gun going off! Kept me up until everyone got settled :(
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Loved it!"
Great people, Clean room, Perfect location, Good food.
The pool area here is fantastic! My son and I loved had fun for hours. Great breakfast too.
joey