All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
300 E Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73104, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Greatest staff ever!"
We were there for Oklahoma City PBR. It was great. The staff was so great always helpful and gracious. Hope they keep the same staff forever. Breakfast was the best I have ever had for a hotel breakfast. Great time.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Nice hotel in brick town. Does get a little noisy at night walls are a bit on the thing side. Great pool for the kiddos and nice workout room. We would stay again
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
overall very enjoyable. Staff was friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Location Location Location"
Great location, probably the best setup for parking in Bricktown. Very close to all of Bricktown's attractions. We walked everywhere we went. Hotel was nice and clean. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Wonderful hotel"
Hotel was great, hotel.com had room booked for wrong day. Hotel upgraded to suite for our inconvience
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
Jenn
Celebrated our 37th anniversary. Nice place enjoyable stay, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Dennis
The only issue we really had was when we requested extra pillows and it took well over an hour to get them. We had to call twice and the person that brought them to the room acted as though we had ruined his night with our request. The tv is a little small for the room and the placement of it is awkward but other than that our stay was fantastic.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Family trip"
Stayed in OKC Bricktown. My kids were at the pool @7:30am. They couldn't wait!! This hotel has a great pool for kids of all ages!! Great location too!!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Comfy Room and Delicious Breakfast"
Very comfortable and clean. Wonderful complimentary coffee and cocoa. Huge delicious, complimentary breakfast, with a great variety of drinks and foods. The pool was set up perfectly for families, with plenty of towels. The pool chemicals were pretty potent though. They could have been added recently.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Sue
"Great overnight stay!"
Staff was extra friendly and helpful! Great swimming pool!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Great Weekend Away!!"
I booked this hotel for a weekend girls Birthday trip, & couldn't be happier with room (beds were very comfortable), location (within walking distance to Bricktown bars, restaurant, & shopping), & just steps froms restaurants & bars right across the street from hotel. Also we didn't bring kids this trip, but hotel has awesome indoor pool that kids will LOVE!!! Would definitely recommend staying here, we'll certainly be back!!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Rebecca
"Kids everywhere!!!"
Kids ran down the halls the entire night. No one on staff would help & the parents didn't care!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"great stay"
we always enjoy our stay at the Hampton in Bricktown . The hotel is very nice .
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
coy
"Great hotel! Great stay! Noisy nightlife people"
Great downtown location in brick town. The south side of the hotel faces the backside of the ball park. Great view. There is also an alley that the drunks go strolling down it being very loud. Don't really like that you have to pay for parking. They should just include that In the room cost. The breakfast could use some improvements but great water park indoors for the little kids. We love staying at this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Erin
my wife and I always enjoy staying at the Hampton. The people are always friendly . It is close to the things we like to do.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
coy
"pleasant stay"
no free wifi
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Sherree
"Bricktown fun"
Was in town for weekend night away, loved it
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Great location, very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"ITCHY and no bathtub"
I called ahead of time to make sure that I was going to have an actual bathtub to take a bath and not just a shower which I just had a shower. My Fiance and I were in bed and she and I both started itching, she was worse and got out of the bed and she was breaking out and having some kind of allergic reaction to the bed. I called the front desk to ask for help and they just said go next door and get some Benadryl or allergy medicine. Was not very impressed by the service of the front desk. So I went next door and got some Benadryl and she slept in her clothes on top of the bed.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Kboeckk
"Family S"
Was weary upon arrival. The staff and hotel accommodations very good. I left refreshed and happy!!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Great location!"
Great ballpark view room at friendly hotel in a perfect location.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
Curtis
Overall hotel was exceptional besides the parking fee
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Angelica
"stay"
great location. easy to walk through brick town and river walk
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Ted
"hotel"
Nice hotel and convenient but the check-in process was terrible. Everyone showed up at the 3 when we could check in but they didn't have enough staff to check everyone in. Took over and hour and then my room wasn't even ready.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice for kids"
I have to say my kids loved the pool best part of he stay for the kids I enjoy the people they were very nice and helpful glad we stayed
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ashley R
"Cool place to stay in OKC"
Spent 3 nights in a jet tub king. Room was very comfortable. Parking was easy and the neighborhood was hopping.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Walls thin as paper"
Stayed here for 2 nights I read reviews that people said walls were thin boy were they right I have never stayed in a hotel where the walls were so thin the room next to us had a baby so if sounded like the baby was in the room with us so we got 7:00 am wake up and we are a family that likes to sleep in but that was not an option either night I also had to basically tell my teenagers to whisper cause I didn't want them disturbing the neighbors so was not a comfortable relaxing stay that's for sure! Location was great! You have no choice but to pay $12 parking each day which to me is a little much. Cleanliness was ok no toilet paper roll, crumbs all in cracks of chairs and in phone.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
It was great. Room was very nice. Service was great. Breakfast was one of the best continitel breakfast I've ever eaten. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Brenda
"Great Baseball Retreat"
We were given tickets to the OKC Dodgers ballgame and decided to stay the entire weekend. Our room overlooked the ball field. It was great! We were at the ballpark for the first night and watched the game from our hotel room the next night! The room was very clean and in excellent condition. The hotel staff was friendly and responsive. Being in the heart of Bricktown was very convenient. We parked on Friday and didn't go back to the car until we left on Sunday. The free breakfast was from 6 to 10 am. Plenty of food and very tasty. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Keith
Lots of families and excellent location if you are partaking in Bricktown activities. Kids loved the swimming pool.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice hotel in Bricktown."
Nice hotel in Bricktown near the canal walk. We stayed for one night on our trip and found the area in a construction mode. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was clean but the mattresses were too hard for our comfort.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Ana J
Who knew that Oklahoma City was a place that people would want to go? This hotel is right in the middle of what is great about OKC's Bricktown. We stayed in an upgraded double queen "suite" whose window view was the stadium for the OKC Dodgers. Conveniently located near all kinds of food and drink. Walking distance to many sites to see. Hotel staff was great and the room was perfect. They even comp'ed my fees for upgraded WIFI when I suggested that it wasn't much faster than what was offered complementary. I suggest you stay here.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
THE jetted bath tub didn't work. But other than that perfect!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Kory
"VERY NICE HOTEL LOCATION EXCELLENT."
Hotel Room was not as large as the picture. I asked house keeping how to get to my room and she said I dont know. I requested a King Suite. I do believe I only got the regular King. Location Excellent, Hotel Very Clean, Kids Loved the Pool Area. Business Center Small but, Lazer Printer was fast.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Qstorm07
Very clean. The staff was very friendly and even offered an upgrade when she found out that we were celebrating our anniversary.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Bricktown day"
The neighborhood was a very nice surprise for us.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
The only complaint was the indoor pool. The chlorine was so strong we couldn't breath and it made our eyes burn while watching our kids swim. The hotel staff did let us prop the door and put a fan to ventilate.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Room with a View (and big crowds)"
I chose the Hampton because I wanted to see the view of the stadium from my room and be able to walk everywhere in Bricktown, and it delivered just that. Last time I was in town, I stayed at the ALoft, which was far more luxurious, but a little up the hill from the center of the action. I learned I preferred the quiet luxury over the busy, crowded Hampton. The two hotels are basically the same cost, so it's just a matter of what you want out of your stay. There was a baseball game the night I stayed at Hampton and that was cool, for sure. The room was just a little crammed and had no endearing features. It was a very basic hotel room. There is only one elevator to the parking garage and people were lined up waiting to get into it. That was a bummer. The parking garage is also shared with two other hotels and the general public, so we got literally the last space available when we arrived. So, there you have it! Great location, big crowds!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Monica
"Def Leppard 2015!!"
Perfect walking location if your attending a concert in Bricktown . Very nice clean comfy bed. Breakfast was very well stocked and delicious. We will be back!
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Lena
"Comfy, Clean and close to Bricktown"
We had a wonderful stay. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good, and the location was perfect- right there at Bricktown. Only complaint would be that we had to pay to park, but all together a great hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Katelyn
"Great location to everything we wanted to do!"
Wonderful experience over all. Bed was so comfortable and we especially enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in our room and the view of the baseball stadium!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Kid friendly and great location in Bricktown. Virtually everything within walking distance.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Holiday"
The room was clean, but we were given an adjoining room, the kind that has the locked door to the attached room. I do not like these and wish that the staff would inform those checking in that this is the type of room you are getting - I will now start asking. And for a king bed room, what happend to having a small couch area? The last two Hamptons I have stayed in have given me rooms that are smaller than normal and have no other sitting area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
B
"Very Impressive."
We had just a single night get-away and were very impressed with the room and the amenities. Staff were very helpful as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
We had a great stay, but they messed up our bill.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
joe
"Great location for downtown OKC"
We were there on business but decided to bring the kids. It had a super pool area for kids. They swam every day. Hot breakfast was above average. Location was good for restaurants and Bricktown.
Missy
"Staying on brick town"
It was a nice hotel although it was difficult and inconvenient hauling luggage from parking garage to hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Great stay for the family great time being able to walk to brick town great location great rooms comfy beds clean every where was top shape
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
We stayed one night during a driving vacation.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
James A.
"Great experience"
This was the first time we took our kids on a vacation with a hotel stay. It was a great and memorable experience. The staff was top notch and always helpful. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015