All hotels in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States of America
242 Highland Park Blvd, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18702, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value
"Best location in Wilkes-Barre"
Stayed here before and came back because it is a great hotel, comfortable with friendly staff.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Fun trip to Scranton"
Close and convenient to the highway.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Close to Wilkes University"
Excellent
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jon Light
"lots of eating places"
it was comfy,quite,clean and very nice.i would like a fan in the bathroom,too much steam build up.two luggage racks would be nice.i like a room with a view,we had the back parking lot.just saying!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
dj
"shame.."
I stayed 1 night 8/29 and overall hotel was everything it should be until I got into bed...I didn't see it as I got in but the right side of a king bed in room 211 was so pocketed and worn down I couldn't ever roll out of the pocket. I had a horrible nights sleep... Other than the bed.. The hotel was very nice... shame that the bed wasn't up to that standard...
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Jim Harlan
"Close to Mohegan Sun casino"
The hotel was lovely and well maintained but what made the stay most enjoyable was the friendliness and kindness of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was handled with a smile. Would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sandra
"Good stay"
No problems except I think they charged me for toothpaste
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Alan
"Great service"
Thank you HGI management and housekeeping for finding my iPad and shipping it to me so quickly. Once I realized I had left it on the bed, I was certain I would have to buy another. Thank you for your honesty and professional service.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Serena
"good place to stay"
Would stay here again. The hotel very quite and easy to get to the main highways. Staff was very helpful. Enjoyed our stay. Thanks
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Excellent Customer Service"
The location, room style, lobby etc were all as you would expect. Very nice. The key differentiator was the service. The servers at breakfast were on their game and did a wonderful job. The front desk went out of their way to make my stay comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"close to arena, food and highway"
very courteous staff, pleasant atmosphere. Room was very comfortable. Enjoyed the lawn furniture outside. Had lunch there every day. Used the hot tub ... just great. Very satisfied with the location, staff and condition of the hotel.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Poloman
Very comfortable stay!!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
"Move home"
The location was excellent. The hotel was starting to show wear and tear. The seats in the dining area were worn out and other things looked worn. The service in the restaurant was slow as well. FOr the price paid, I was disappointed.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Right off highway"
Excellent, would stay here again. Stayed in DC the night before and this hotel was so much better for less.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Sue
"Top notch!"
Simply great. One of the best mattresses I ever slept on!
Other trip May 3, 2014
B
"Relaxing Stay"
Found this Hotel to clean and comfortable,had a great stay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Vicki
We had a nice stay here.. It was nice that they had a shuttle that ran 24 hrs s day. The people were pleasant and curtious. I would refer everyone I know to stay here
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Low rating on condition was because they're currently conducting renovations and the noise and walking through the construction area was undesirable, although I'm not sure how they could avoid it.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Hotel is being renovated"
Still an exceptional staff and great location!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
The Service was great! Hotel was nice. Room was clean and comfortable! Right by a Starbucks and a few restaurants. Had 24hr shuttle service to the Mohegan Casino which was key.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything. Reasonably priced"
Very clean room. Staff were helpful and courteous. Price was reasonable. Overall. Very nice
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"A great night's rest"
Very clean and quiet. Bed was super comfortable. Front desk staff was a big disappointment. I felt more like an inconvenience than a guest. I will give them one more try because the hotel and proximity to the Mohegan Sun Area can't be beat.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Diane B
Very clean and relatively quiet. The room was nice and big and the staff were all very helpful. The only complaint I had is one I've had in almost every hotel I've ever been to - lack of ventilation in the bathroom which stays steamy for a long time after showers.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
"Wonderful"
Great location with a awesome room
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Very nice and convenient to our venue.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Walker
"Nice hotel, close to the highway (and a beer!)"
The bed was comfortable, the room was relatively quiet and it was close to everything we needed. The perfect hotel if you need easy on/easy off the highway or if you're going to the show at the arena.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
CampStar
"Convenient location"
We traveled up here for the hockey game. Very convenient location across from the arena and a shuttle was offered to get to and from the game. Excellent service. Clean room. The Kuerig machine in the room to make coffee was excellent.we plan on booking again in the near future.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Clean and convenient! No complaints!
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Great hotel for a great price. Hotel and rooms very clean and comfortable. Convenient to highway, good amenities (on-site restaurant, pool, in-room refrigerator, microwave etc.)
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
J.Noll
Wine, coffee, iced tea and water greeted us at the door. Great business accommodations and cozy lobby. Keurig in each room
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Nice hotel, i would stay again."
i was hoping it was more of a suite. but it was really nice for a king room. clean and comfortable bed.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Matt k.
BEDS ARE A LITTLE WEAK, WEB & SPIDER ON BATHROOM FLOOR IN THE CORNER BY DOOR, SERVER GOT US COFFEE AND LEFT US TO FEND FOR ARE SELEVES. THE COOK WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAIND TO US WHAT TO DO. THIS AFTER I BRAGED TO MY 83 YEAR OLD MOTHER, HILTON GARDEN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITS OUT OF HILTON HOTELS.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
KEVIN BRETH
I booked a room with a king size bed, and when I arrived, they gave me a room with queen beds. I asked for a King room, and was told they did not have any more, and further told me I must have made the mistake and booked the wrong room. I double checked, and in fact booked the king room. Stayed in the queen room, but wasn't pleased with the fact they turned it on a mistake I must have made.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
"Nice hot breakfast!"
Had a good night's sleep in a clean room. Also offered a nice hot breakfast (not just cold cereal) for under $10. Would definitely stay again. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Babs
"The hotel is located in an open area"
Appropriate and nearby shops as the appropriate price
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Khalid salloum
"Meets expectations"
This was a very comfortable hotel. My rating is tempered by two issues. First, the price was fair, but a bit high when bench-marked against similar hotels. Secondly, sound migration between rooms was higher than I expected. Luckily, my neighbors and I both turned in around the same time, otherwise TV noise could have been a bit of an issue.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Typically I stay on one of the upper floors. This time my room was on the first floor. I just prefer to be up one floor. For whatever reason my previous rooms were better.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"easy access to Wilkes Barre"
I enjoyed the room. It was a King bed and was roomy had nice amenities fridge and microwave
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Ok Hotel, near from some stores to waste time"
Went on bussines, the hotel it self is good, good service. Make sure if you arrive on a late flight to call the hotel and resquest the shuttle; there is no taxis at the airport after 9pm other than one old man with one driver.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Mario
"Highly recomended!!!"
The staff was awesome, helpful, friendly, they really took a good care of me. Everything I needed, they always provided to me. They always had a smile and kindly assisted me for all my requests. I definetely recomend this hotel to anybody. Its very comfortable, It has a very good location, the breakfast is delicious, and the hotel in general is excellent.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Anabel
"Wish I Could Have Stayed Longer"
This was a one-night stay on the way to somewhere else. Have stayed in many suburban / business hotels before, but this was one of the best. Top-notch comfort, convenience, atmosphere, cleanliness, friendliness of staff.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Paul B.
"Clean spacious rooms"
Rooms and hotel were beautiful but be aware that breakfast is not complimentary. We didn't realize that until after we ate!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Gina
"Excellent !"
On our way to bring our son to college, location was great just off 81 , close to restaurants, and cinema for comic relief after long drive !!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Clean room"
Looking for a clean quiet room for one night to visit family. Got exactly what we were looking.for. nice staff, quiet clean room, good breakfast the next morning.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great Night's Sleep"
The bed was extremely comfortable. Clean room and friendly staff. Restaurants were located next to hotel. Would absolutely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Quick Overnight"
Great location and clean, comfortable property.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Keith
"wonderful stay would highly recommend"
Wonderful hotel,great breakfast.super bed.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Joanne
"Will stay here again."
I have stayed here before and have been more than satisfied with every aspect if this hotel. In comparison to other hotels in the area this one by far exceeds their standards. Highly recommend this location.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Satisfied
The Hilton Garden Inn was very comfortable and affordable as well as clean and attractive. It is easily accessible from the highway and situated close to many stores, restaurants and local attractions. My only comment regarding how to improve the stay would be to supply free coffee to the guests by having it available in the lobby 24 hrs. (we later found out that it was available if you asked a staff member but had found no signs indicating this so it was assumed by a few of the guests that it was not available).
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Pesyna
"Perfect location, very clean"
I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights while my daughter was at Wilkes University Orientation. Very nice and clean hotel. The entire staff was very nice; check-in, check-out, maids, etc. They have a great MTO breakfast in the lobby area. Hotel was in a perfect area. I felt very safe, lots of restaurants and shopping around, and only a quick 10 minute drive to the campus. I didn't visit the casino, but I heard that was very close too. Would highly recommend and plan to stay here again for any return visits.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013