All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
455 State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel When Taking a Cruise."
Stayed here the night before departing on a Royal Caribbean cruise. Wonderful room-very quiet and clean. Breakfast buffet was pricy and not a big selection. The closest hotel to the cruise port. You could almost walk. But take a cab. They charge $16 per person to take the shuttle. Two of us took a cab and is cost us less than $10 for both. The shuttle would of been $32. The staff was great and very helpful and parking there while on the cruise was a great deal.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
I arrived after midnight and the staff was welcoming, friendly, and eager to help me get checked in. A great experience.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"nice hotel near airport"
I always like Crowne Plaza Hotels, this was no exception. Good and comfortable .
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel. Clean"
We had a good stay. The tv did not work and they moved my family with no issues.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Awesome!"
I've been to the one in Hollywood but I decided to give this one a try and I loved it! The staff was friendly everything was clean and perfect. The pool was heated they even had h. B. O! Only thing that you must know the restaurant is super expensive the breakfast is $20 and it wasn't very good room service charges a 20% tip charge and there is not much in the way of restaurants in the area but all in all we got a membership and will defenetly go back again!
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Murien
"Good stay for what we needed."
This was a good fit for us. We were taking a cruise and the hotel was very well located for our needs. My only bad not was that I booked this hotel because it advertised shuttle service from airport and to cruise terminal. They did not disclose you had to pay for the cruise terminal shuttle.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Marie
"Great stay here"
This is a comfortable hotel and everyone is helpful and friendly. I wanted to stay longer but had to go home. I would even consider making it my base hotel for a vacation in the area.
Lynne
"the perfict start to our vacation!!!"
We arrived late everyone was very professional and accomadating. we were going to park out car at the airport ,but the Front desk offered not only for a great fee, but also to take us to the airport for free if we left our car in the hotel parking garage. Great place to stay on the night before we left for Jamaica... Thank you Crown plaza.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Headed for Jamaica"
Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean. We Were told they had couch with a pull out bed and it didnt have one but they did bring me a rollout bed. We also had to pay $7 to park our own car which i thought was dumb considering the rooms were $150. Other than that its a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Good but bath is small."
Room was nice and clean. A little on the small size, the bathroom was too small with the door just missing the toilet when opening and closing.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Pre Cruise Stay"
Hotel was nice and REALLY REALLY close to the Cruiseport. The bathroom could be rearranged though. The toilet is too close to the door. If you stay at this Hotel, PLEASE visit Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. It has GREAT pizza and GREAT wings and is one block away. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"I would definitely come back!"
I planned to stay only 7 hours for an early a.m. flight, but since my plans were changed, I am glad the hotel was very nice! Kiki's was delicious for lunch and dinner, and the staff were excellent, especially Fernando in the restaurant. The pool area was very nice, and heated, and the gym facility was clean and had several choices of aerobic workouts, weights and machines.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Good Airport Proximity"
We stayed there this week to get in place for an early flight. The hotel was comfortable and in excellent condition. The hotel bartender (?Andres?) was particularly excellent. The free airport shuttle was on time, with a nice driver. Mission accommplished!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Pete
Comfortable, pleasant & relaxing and affordable. Great food too. Thank you for your hospitality.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"First class hotel."
I'd been on a transatlantic flight. The hotel was thankfully close to the airport. My room was very clean and quite. The staff were very polite and obliging. No complaints what so ever.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Christopher
Everything was awesome, hard to find anything good to eat near by.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Destinee
Airport transportation poor. Shuttle runs every hour, not appropriate for a hotel that promotes itself as an airport hotel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
N Brecker
"lousy wi-fi/internet hookup"
Young lady at the desk, Monique, was very helpful. However, we could not get the internet/wi-fi in any way, shape or form. She got my husband online once, but when he brought my pad down to the desk to get it hooked up, she could not get it. I am not blaming her, just the hotel for their lack of technology for not having this go on automatically. I left something behind, but went right back and it took a while before they found my pillow, but I got it back with a fresh pillowcase. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
JUNE
"Great location to airport"
We chose this for the location to the airport and it was great. Clean, quiet friendly staff and dinner at the restaurant was awesome. We started our Key West trip here after a late flight and ended the trip to be close to airport for an early flight when leaving.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
Ann
"Shuttle to airport"
Stayed here because of location in reference to the airport. I had a 6am flight and needed shuttle service, hotel provided that. They had shuttles every hour. Very pleasant staff. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"good"
Overall good, parking for my guests was a problem, but I will book it again because it's so close to everything I was looking for
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
I enjoyed my stay at the crown plaza hotel very clean and modern. Rooms are just perfect. Nice pool side and patio..every one there seemed very pleasant and helpful.wonderful experience.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Vic
"Need patience"
A nice place to stay but the cleaning staff is very slow in cleaning rooms had to wait 2 1/2 hours for room
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
ken
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Quality hotel at a convenient location. Clean facility with excellent pool and amenities.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Not happy"
Although the room was 5 stars there were a few things that put me off from this place. A dirty rag was left in the shower. I woke up to additional room charges in error totaling almost a couple hundred dollars because they failed to observe that I prepaid my room. The staff was great but I hate that they made these two errors on my credit card. Not sure if I'll return. I did love the room though
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Veronica
"Rest and relaxation for the Ward's"
This was a last minute trip to relax before the new school year begins. The 24-hour access to the pool was great, never crowed and peaceful. I felt very secure when we came in from a long day at the beach or returning from dinner. We plan to make our reservation here in November when we take our cruise.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Carmen
I always stay at the Crown when visiting Ft Lauderdale. The hotel staff is courteous and the hotel is very clean.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Rose
"Awesome hotel close to casino las olas"
From the moment we checked in to the time we checked out the staff was helpful and kind. The room was clean and the decor was great. I would come back again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
william
"Nice hotel close to airport"
It was a wonderful stay. Staff was super nice, helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Crown Plaza staff was very helpful. Location was good for an overnight stay prior to a Cruise. Airport shuttle worked out very well. On site lounge and restaurant was also a plus. Calling a Taxi turned out to be more convenient and less expensive than their advertised cruise shuttle service.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to pier."
Very clean and comfortable. Reserved room early in year for a great price. Pickup at airport to hotel was free and in the wee hours and very courteous. Chose hotel because of close proximity to cruise pier and reviews. Transport to airport after cruise was prearranged on hotel check-out and readily available on return.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Ralph
"Close to convention center and airport"
The Crown Plaza is close to the Broward convention center and to the airport. However it is not so close to the airport that you get a lot of jet noise. The only minuses that we noticed was the bathroom in our room was very small. You could not get two people in there at the same time. Also, the quality of the breakfast buffet was poor and was not worth the price charged for it.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Leland White
"Very nice, clean hotel with modern amenities."
Stayed for one night after a cruise, two queen beds sofa pullout. Sofa bed mattress springy but fine for kids.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Excellent Hotel near the airport"
I arrived early, but a room was not ready so the they stored my bags and offered us refreshments. I was also traveling with perishable items that the hotel allowed me to store in the refrigeration of the restaurant. My ice packs came back to me frozen which allowed me to pass through airport security with no problems.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"It was great!!!"
The experience was most enjoyable!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Satisfied Guest
"Great hotel, centrally located."
Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Staff was very courteous and helpful in setting up services outside the hotel. Restaurant food was plentiful and very good. Hotel is centrally located and made it very easy to get to airport, beaches and shopping.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Joyce
"Very Nice Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very modern and clean, with a soothing feel to it. The parking garage was very convenient. I had dinner at Kiki's, the restaurant and bar on the 5th floor, a couple of times and the food was very good, and the staff was very attentive. It's not on the beach, but in a good location for the business I was involved in. I recommend this hotel, and I would come back.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Business trip"
This is the 5th visit, love staying at this hotel. Always has a good rate, it is clse to FLL airport with airport shuttle. Great hotel all araund
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to the airport and downdown!"
Excellent service! Amazing room, very clean and the best is the kit for relaxation of your body. I would definitely stay again at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ralph
"Great hotel close to the airport and cruise ships"
We chose this hotel based on its closeness to the airport and cruise ship port. It was nice and clean, service was good and they worked to resolve any problems quickly. They have a complimentary shuttle to both locations and have a nice restaurant in the hotel. The only thing we could critique is the size and layout of their bathrooms. The door opens inside and barely clears the toilet blocking the shower. Also there is not a great variety of dining and entertainment around other than the hotel's restaurant. However, the famous Las Olas blvd has plenty of that a few short miles away that can be accessible via taxi or using Hertz rental cars, also inside the hotel location. Overall, a great experience and super convenient for our travel accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Trevor
excellent,, secured,, great experience
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Hector Perez
"Only stayed one night but room was great!"
Only stayed one night but room was great, people were nice, very convenient to airport.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Tammy
"No good"
This hotel room fare this service quaility not enough for me Sorry
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to airport and main road"
Great room very relaxing and comfortable. The pool was great and business center. Will definitely stay at this location again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great hotel bad business centre"
The business centre uses pirated software Kingsoft instead if Microsoft word and this destroyed my entire external hard drive and all,stored documents on my drive so I faced a loss of thousands of dollars on a stay if 500 dollars . No warning at business centre or by staff on this important issue . Guess the hotel us for transit cruise pax and not for business travellers .
5 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Psuyachts
Shortly after checking the front desk called to see if the room was satisfactory (which it was) and were very helpful in answering any questions we had. We would not hesitate to stay there in the future.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Excellent property"
We have been here several times. It is always clean. The service is efficient and polite. Transportation to and from the airport is on time and dependable. Microwave and frig in room; internet is fast and reliable.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Alan
"too far from beach"
great hotel nice and clean wish had free breakfast but it was okay.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Nicole
"Anniversary Don't"
It was horrible!
1 night trip May 26, 2014
veronica
"Nice hotel but in business district, nothing to do"
Bad area for nice hotel good for business travelers not for families!
Other trip May 29, 2014