All hotels in Dennis Port, Massachusetts, United States of America
79 Chase Avenue, Dennis Port, MA, 02639, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Great amenities
    Comfortable
    Service is adequate
"Soundings Off Season Stay"
Stayed here for Chatham First Night. Had a 2 bedroom suite. It was very roomy and way more space then I was expecting. Very nice size for a family of five. Pull Out couch was very comfortable which enhanced the stay for my kids.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Matthew
Great room! Clean, spacious and great views! Bed was not so comfortable but everything else was excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Fantastic resort at a great price!"
Very nice, clean updated accommodations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again next time we are in Cape Cod!
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Megan
"good hotel for the price"
We had 5 adults and only seating except at the table for 3 on the couch and 4 at the high top table which was not comfortable. The master bedroom had no place to hang or put clothes away in drawers. there were supposed to be remotes for the TV from Comcast was only TV remote and limited to 6 basic channels. The free limited WIFI would not let you log in.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
don
"switched at check in"
The Soundings looked very nice but they switched us to the Breakers next door. I did not book the Breakers and was disappointed. Specify soundings. Property much nicer than breakers
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
andrea
"Our Beautiful Getaway to the Cape"
The Hotel made our first trip to Cape Cod magical - I loved our room, it was clean, quiet, lots of towels just perfect, on the ocean and close to some beautiful restaurants and other sights! We couldn't ask for anything better! P.S Our Room was cleaned early so we could even check in early! HAPPY HAPPY!
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"beautiful suite with nice beach front"
very clean new, modern suite. very nice clean private beach ... 1-2 mile to Harwich private beach club. beautiful neighborhood a lot people walk around. front desk was very friendly, phone me to check in early at !pm to get dressed on time for the afternoon wedding... wish stayed longer, loved the morning peacefulness at the hotel beach.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Annie
"Bathroom"
We spent little time in the room but found it comfortable and clean. We were less than enthusiastic with the bathroom. We did NOT request a room for handicapped but received one anyway. It was not easy showering, etc. without counter space. Plus I flooded the bathroom due to the shower set up for handicapped access.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"would recommend this to any of my friends."
Front desk personnel were excellent, as friendly as I could imagine.
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
thomas
"Will return"
we absolutely loved our stay (studio, no ocean view) and was pleasantly surprised by the updated (with a rustic flare), cozy, comfortable, and private room. The gas fireplace was a huge plus to us, as well as the big bathroom. The private beach was clean and the area was pleasant. I'd go back for sure.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great hotel in beach with pool"
Great hotel staff. Room newly updated. Great little extras . Popcorn, coffee, etc. staff was very friendly. Able to get into our room early. Beautiful setting.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
kg
"Great Room with a Bad View"
My husband and I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed it overall. The facilities and grounds are well-managed and new, and the staff is very friendly. We stayed in a one bedroom suite -- it was spacious and clean; with up-to-date furnishings -- I loved the gas fireplace for night time. My only complaint is that the room booking is a little deceiving. We requested an ocean front room at booking, and then I called a few times over the past few months to try and confirm one ... which, upon check-in, did not pan out. View-wise, our room was situated behind a tall wall which masks the outdoor pool equipment/filters etc. So, that wasn't too great ... especially since we were paying the inflated summer per-night fee. It didn't bother us too much since we were really only in the room to sleep, but still, disheartening. One side of our room looked out to a parking lot, and the other was just a blue wall. We tried to change our room with the front desk team, but were told that all ocean front rooms (and there are A LOT of those) were completely booked. 100% booked Sunday-Wednesday? Odd. We would like to come stay again, but only if we can manage to secure an ocean side room ... perhaps hotels.com could update its booking choices to reflect room placement??
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Lauren
"memorial weekend"
For the amount of money we spent on the weekend a bigger room and later check out would have been nice. I also would have like a changing area for the kids so we could have used the ammenities before we left for the day. The hottub had too many chemicals because I got a chemical burn in 3 places on my body.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Sandra
Everything was perfect from the room, the view, the staff!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
The check out time was 10:00am. I requested a late check out of 11:00. But someone came to our door at 10:15 to make sure we were going to check out. I did like that every room had a fireplace. Also our room had a full kitchen and balcony overlooking the water, that was a plus. Perfect place for any time of the year.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Tyler
"awsome place !"
I only stayed one night but found the office people very nice. I asked if we could have an ocean view and the manager said why not ! She booked us a great room with a fireplace and wonderful ocean view. They recomended places to eat and we were so impressed ! I will be back asap. Thank You for such a pleasant stay. Patrick Kane
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Patrick
"Perfect... Just perfect!"
Had an absolutely wonderful stay. Will stay here again when I'm in town for work. The hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful. Cant say enough about this hotel!
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Ashley
"Great Stay!"
Great location right on the ocean. The room was clean and comfortable. the staff was very helpful and pleasant.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Stunning"
Took a gamble and picked my price first, booked a 2 night stay and was then told the hotel. When I checked in, I was given my room number and key. I had trouble finding the section I was in because the snow blocked my view. I called the front desk and was met outside by the desk clerk. When she pointed out where I would be I kind of panicked. It wad a far walk from the parking lot and also on a walk up third floor. I explained to the very kind woman that I have multiple sclerosis and sometimes have trouble with too many stairs. I asked if she had anything closer and first floor. She gave me a loft room. It was absolutely amazing. Gas fireplace in the living room, fully equipped kitchen and full bathroom on the first floor. Upstairs was another beautiful bathroom with an enormous glass shower. The bed was beautiful and extremely comfortable. It was the most amazing place I had ever stayed and all for the price of the standard room. The staff was great!! The weather was not. That didn't ruin my time at all. It was truly a fantastic experience.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lynn
"Ready to go back!"
This place was beautiful. My view of the ocean and acess to it was amazing! The room I was in was very nice and clean. I've never had better staff than everyone at blue green vacations! All the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff helped make my stay better they had great recommendations on food and sight seeing. I just got back home and I'm already ready to go back. It was a wonderful vacation! My first time to the cape and it won't be the last.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Amber
"Winter Overnight"
Loved everything about it. The room was lovely, comfortable and well equipped.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
great hotel, can't wait to go back.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Benjamin
Great place. We were right on the water, and it was like we were sleeping on the beach! It was absolutely gorgeous, despite it being a rainy day. The fireplace was so nice. My boyfriend and I sat in front of it for most of the day playing board games!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Upgraded interior with ocean view"
Enjoyed the ocean views. Good price. Some construction noise.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Everything about the hotel was positive however, when I originally booked the room online and chose the suite, it described it with a Jacuzzi style tub. There was no Jacuzzi tub in the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"beautiful property right near the beach."
Will definitely stay here again. Recently remodeled, and clean and very pretty furnishings, including dishwashers and microwaves in units.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Gina
"Will be great some day!"
This place is still under construction, but we knew that going in. There are still some issues: no siding on the walls, no working elevators, a lot of the electrical outlets in the room not working, etc. However, the suite was large and comfortable and our family really enjoyed the views from the balcony, the location, and the pools. It will be really nice once they finish construction. If you like to sleep late DO NOT stay here. Our kids wake up at 6 am so the nail guns and loud construction workers didn't bother us but I can't imagine sleeping through all that!!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Jenn
"Lost my kid Ipad"
Hotel was great, beautiful room, gorgeous location. Unfortunately we checked out early, and left to visit neighboor town. Couple of hours later my 10 year old daughter find out she left her Ipad at her room. We called and turned around, but unfortunately front desk told us that nothing was found. They said they were going to do a thorough check, and we left our contact phones. We never got a call back on follow up. Leaves you a lot to think about how effortless they managed a delicate situation like this. In good Hotels things don't get lost. Sorry for my kid.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Joe Win
"Hotel is under construction and is not done yet."
The location of this hotel is great and someday it will be a wonderful place, just not yet. It is under construction and is a mud pit while you wait for the sod to get put in. The pools aren't heated yet because the plumber hasn't shown up yet. They center building is under construction so you hear the power tools and hammers at 7am monday - saturday. The parking lot is a mess because of all the construction equipment and the poor design so you might not get a spot when you arrive. Wait another year before taking a look here.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Family Vacation"
At check-in had an issue - two room suite room image shown online clearly shows a king in one room and twins in another. We get in room, two kings. When I went back to front desk, described issue to clerk, she understood and verified online. Manager did not agree, saying it was not their website - which it clearly was. They did find us another room in another property. The Property Manager was not cooperative and kept putting it back on us for looking at the wrong website. Needless to say the room was nice, there are not alot of chairs available on beach and it was rough as compared to other nearby properties. On check out there was further confusion with charges - again manager was a little rough an uninformed. The place has nice rooms, it was perfect for our needs with the correct bed configuration. The website still shows the room as incorrect, call first to confirm.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Close to the beach1"
Had a pleasant stay, booked a one bedroom standard, when we got to our room it was a loft with a spiral staircase to the bedroom. There was a fireplace and big screen tv in the living room, small kitchen area with full size refrigerator, apt size dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster etc, no cooktop though. The bathroom was large but what seemed strange the only mirror in the loft was the one in the bathroom. There should have been one in the bedroom. There was construction going on (next to our room), but it really didn't matter to us since we weren't in the room during the day) It was nice to go out the door and in a few steps you were on the beach, nice quiet, not crowded. The staff was nice, friendly. There was no wifi in the room, had to go the the lobby or on the front or back porch to use. We have stayed at The Soundings the last 3 years and it has been enjoyable every time.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Louise
"Rooms"
For the 2 bedroom unit it sleeps 6 but living room way too small! No where to sit and relax at night to watch tv cuz kids needed bed to sleep in. Kitchen was fully stocked with huge fridge but no stove to cook on. Rooms would definitely benefit with stove!!!!!
5 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Angela
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
7 night trip Aug 1, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Bluegreen Vacations The Soundings, Ascend Resort Collection

"Honeymoon/New Years Delight"
01/07/16 DanielH6132 Cicero, New York
My new husband and I spent the New Years 2016 weekend at The Soundings. We absolutely loved the place and hope to be able to return soon. Our first floor room literally opened out onto the ocean with an amazing view. The super clean room was more than adequately equipped with dishes, linens and all of the furnishings necessary to ensure a warm, comfortable stay. Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We can not say enough good about the facility, location, etc..
"Nice Family Room during First Nigh Chatham"
01/04/16 bjuniorb Natick, Massachusetts
Stayed here while visiting family in Harwichport and attending the festivities of Chatham first night. The best thing about the place was the size of the room. We had to accomodate a family of five with 3 kids. We got a 2 bedroom suite, which often turns out to be 1 room. This place had 2 separate bedrooms, the king bedroom even had a private bathroom. We put two kids in a bedroom and our oldest on the pull out, which for a pull out was exceptionally comfortable. Very clean room. Plenty of space. It is right on the water. Convenient to Harwichport and a 15-20min ride to the festivities in Chatham. It was ideal for our stay.
"Great location, beautiful well equipped accommodations"
01/02/16 Traveler19204 Michigan
We loved this place. Right on private beach. Within walking distance to town. Great place for families and couples alike. We went over the fourth of July and had so much to do. Went to Boston, Martha's Vineyard, and Plymouth rock. Kids loved the resort, pools, ice cream party and beach. Will definitely be going again. Newly renovated.
"2015 Thanksgiving Vacation"
11/26/15 PamelaGFT Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
My husband and I love this place. We walk out on our back porch and the water is right there, the sunsets and sunrises are beautiful. We would like to take a trip up here the next time in the spring or summer when it is busier and more restaurants are open.
11/11/15 Blase K Providence Forge, Virginia
We are Bluegreen owners and this is one of our favorite Bluegreen resorts. The staff is nice and the location is perfect. We just always seem to get the worst room. It seems like there are all these beautiful rooms and ours is the one that looks out on the dumpster and has no patio.
"Fall on cape cod"
10/31/15 annrushkotarski El Paso, Texas
This is a great place to stay. Very clean and right on the beach. Free laundromat and outdoor grills. Two of us stayed in the smallest unit, and it was plenty big enough. I would definitely stay here again.
"Superior Accommodation."
10/24/15 Susan H Melbourne, Australia
My daughter and I were doing a road trip around Cape Cod and this was our first stop. Reception staff were lovely. Very helpful and friendly. We were allocated a 2 bedroom suite and it was fantastic. Clean and spacious and very comfortable. It set the bar very high for the rest of our trip. Would highly recommend and an 11am checkout would be better but it was a holiday weekend.
"Superb location"
10/24/15 Marge W Orange Park, Florida
Location and view great. Midway in Cape so easier access to other attractions. However, I found the room to be uncomfortable furniture wise. This was a partial kitchen, no stove, which as OK, but the only place to sit was the love seat and there was no table to sit at to eat or spread out a map etc. Hade to make due with a couple of cutsey round coffee tables. No counter in bathroom. Also no overhead lighting, so hard to see with just one corner lamp in living room area and one in bedroom. I was there six nights, and would have liked to have been more comfortable. Pool under renovation, but I was warned of this ahead of time.
"Upscale Loft style apartment"
10/22/15 IndianaOnTheGo Indiana
A truly relaxing stay. The "off season" turned out to be a perfect time for us to visit. Lots of restaurants and activities are closed, but the crowds are nonexistent and the whole cape is easily accessible. We stayed in a 1 bedroom 2 full bathroom loft style apartment, which was clean, upscale, and comfortable. A lovely balcony with 2 Adirondack chairs looked out onto the neighboring resort and the ocean. The kitchenette had a full size fridge and a dishwasher. No oven or stovetop, which was fine with us. The bathrooms were up to date - one has a walk in shower and the other has a soaking tub/shower combo. Only thing we would have changed would be to replace the full size bed with a queen size. For the time of year, we enjoyed beach walks at the resort and spotting seals in the water. We will definitely return for Fall break again and will recommend to others!
"Great place, friendly staff, clean, beautiful views!"
10/15/15 hcpearcy Greenwood, Arkansas
We are Bluegreen owners. We stayed at the adjacent Breakers facility also owned by bluegreen. We came to the Soundings to check in, have coffee and hot chocolate, and talk to the staff about local things to do. They were so helpful, so pleasant, gave us great travel advice, and prior to check out let us view a two bedroom unit on property for our next visit. It was amazing and being oceanfront is a huge plus for us! We would definitely come back here to stay. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because we stayed at the adjacent breakers facility, which was very clean and nice, just not oceanfront. However, it was only a very short walk across a not busy street to get to the beach.