All hotels in Poland, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1051 Tiffany South, Poland, OH, 44514, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"not fancy but would stay there again"
Very friendly staff, Nice having a micro and frig in room. The hotel needs a little updating. But fit our travel needs quite well, the only downside to staying there was the road construction .
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
susan
"Good experinece"
Very nice! we were surprised how nice it was....
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Tim B
"Room okay- property not ok"
2-night stay for wedding- location convenient and room clean but property is run down (wallpaper torn out near main elevator, old carpet that doesn't look clean) would pay more next time to stay in a nicer property
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Much seems to be overlooked"
I was quite shocked by the condition of this hotel. We weren't expecting a five star hotel, we just had the expectations that typically go with the Red Roof brand. This location falls far short. Almost every time I went out the back entrance to have a cigarette, several staff members could be found there having a smoke themselves. They should have been inside cleaning. The stairwells look like they haven't been cleaned since the place was built. Even the main entrance doors were so dirty you couldn't clearly see through them. The room itself while clean was below this brand's standards. The towels were thin and left fuzz on your body and in your hair after drying. When I removed the towel from the towel rack the entire towel bar fell on the floor. The shower had a large crack in it, the stopper was missing from the sink, two of the lights in the room didn't work. We don't ask for much when travelling, just a clean room in good repair in which to spend the night. We didn't get that on this trip. I haven't changed my opinion of the Red Roof Hotel Brand but I will NEVER stay at this location again. Many of the guests at the event we attended stayed at other hotels on the same street and within view and raved about them so they need to step up their game to remain competitive in their own area.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Disappointed Guest
"Comfortable, Nice people"
Everything was as advertised for my stay in Boardman, Ohio. Mainly, it was the staff, & front desk people and the cleaning (housekeeping) folks who make this place run smoothly. I was accommodated for whatever I needed and I appreciated everyone's kindness & assistance during my stay over 4th of July weekend. Thank you all.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ron
"Nice, clean and friendly hotel"
Had an enjoyable time. Friendly people. Asked for more towels handed to me with a friendly smile. Room clean and fresh.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
wilm
"Nice one night stay"
Friendly check-in; a/c on so room nice and cool; no desk for laptop viewing. Checkout slow due to audit underway. Might stay again but bypassed competitors that I would try first.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
James L
No Kleenex. Safe did not work. Electrical outlet by sink kept shutting off. No coffee in the morning.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"My wheelchair accessible room."
My handicap room was so small I was not able to move around in. However, I only mentioned this because I checked out of the hotel but I went into my sisters room. Her room had so much more room for me to move around in in my wheelchair. My sisters room was a regular two queen size beds room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
wheelchair
"Great Service"
My stay at this hotel was great! The customer service went above and beyond what I expect from a hotel and the room was very clean. The only thing is that I couldn't figure out how to drain the tub from taking a shower.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"can use some tlc"
Even though our room was clean it did need some maintenance work done. Front of cooling unit was smashed and noisy. Paint in bathroom was peeling and fan did not work. Sink had a constant drip and shower wall had a large crack. I read online that this is a pet friendly hotel but I smelled it while waiting for the elevator. Sidewalk in front of the entrance had several cigarette butts and mulch scattered around. I know I could of gone elsewhere but I was tired and it wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed. On the positive side the staff is friendly.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Not again"
just not up to par as a choice
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Along with receiving excellent service from the staff, the rooms were very clean. The hotel is also minutes away from popular restaurants (i.e. Red Lobster etc.) and shopping centers.
7 night trip May 11, 2014
Randii
"Terrible!"
My fiancee and I had a horrible time at this hotel. We were rudely greeted and given only key to our room. When we got to our room it was disgusting. The tub was extremely dirty and didn't look like it had been cleaned in a very long time, the hand held shower head was broken and missing the back portion. The sink facet wouldn't shut off without playing with it for a few minutes, there were stains on the comforter, the towels were not white, they were stained, dingy, and all around gross looking. If we weren't so tired we would have went to another hotel. We have stayed in various brands of hotels all over the US and this was one of the absolute worst we have been to.
Other trip May 19, 2014
J
"close to the venue we were at"
It was a comfortable stay
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Bonnie
"Cheapest clean and safe option"
Standard hotel room. Nothing fancy, just a clean and safe place to stay at the cheapest price in the neighborhood.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't praise them enough. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Maintenance wise leaves something to desire. The toilet handle broke. We had to take the tank lid off and flush manually, and the lav faucet dripped too. I'm a plumber by trade, but resisted my urge to run to Home Depot and repair everything.(LOL) The hotel offered to put us in another room, but the small plumbing inconveniences were not enough to force a move. On a scale of one to ten I give it a 7.
4 night trip Apr 24, 2014
It was only for one night but I would stay there again. Everything was good and the price was right. Frank Ferris
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Frank Ferris
"Decent hotel. It was close to where I needed to g"
Nothing to write about. just needed a place to sleep while in town. It did its job...
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
dan
"Friendly and professional"
The staff was excellent; very friendly and professional. Only one problem, the rooms beds are very small.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Denise
Quiet except for the AC-heating unit fan was too loud. Great location
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
I loved the size of the room and the sleeping/living area seems perfectly fine to me, but the tub is my only major complaint I didn't bother showering in there. I do intend on staying there again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Professor Lasky
"I guess you get what you pay for"
The desk clerk appeared to be First room I was given in this non-smoking hotel wreaked of smoke. They moved me to a room right next to the soda and ice machines and the coffee room. I could hear the hotel's phone ringing through the walls. Whatever was going on in the room above me sounded like people jumping up and down on the floor. And forget trying to sleep in. I could hear people in the hall and the lobby. But, at 58 a night it was affordable. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The location was okay. Starbucks and Outback down the road. Close to 224.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2014
"Clean, affordable hotel in a great location"
Great travel experience! Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Located near shopping and dining.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Louis
"Good for the price"
Friendly staff; quick check-in; no major complaints; easy to find
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Very clean, great deal rates, very good service, good location. Very pleasant, comfortable stay. Would stay there again if in the area.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Michele
good but needs repair
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Adequate, but could have been better."
I stayed at this hotel last year around the same time. Seemed a bit lacking this year. Room was freezing cold when we arrived and took awhile to warm up. Three people were staying, but I had to go ask for another set of towels. Woke up cold to find only one bed in the room had a blanket on it -- and it wasn't mine! There may have been another blanket in a closet or something, but come on, it's winter!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
bj
The room was really nice but service was bad they charged me for a movie I didn't order or watch and refused to make it right I not be staying there again
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Brenda
"Very nice"
I loved it. I can't believe a hotel that nice didn't have breakfast but other than that I was very pleased
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2014
Lynn
"Best Room for the Price"
The room was very clean and the employees at the reception desk were outstanding. I stayed three nights and on my return trip I stayed five nights. Unfortunately when I extended my stay they could not match the internet rate..... I would choose thus hotel again! ..
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Grace
Best room I've ever booked for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"The price is right"
We recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn for a school events going on at the Boardman performing arts Center. For the price we paid, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. We would stay there again if the opportunity arose.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great hotel for the price!"
This is one of the nicest inexpensive hotels I've had the pleasure of staying in (and believe me, I stay in a lot of cheap hotels). The hotel is in need of many improvements, but this was the second time I've stayed here, and there were updates that I noticed right away. The staff was friendly, and my room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel doesn't offer breakfast, but their coffee was good and they have a public microwave available. I will probably stay here again next year.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Megan
"Never Again!"
Wifi doesn't work, TV guide didn't match, the list could go on. The only semi-descent thing about the stay was that housekeeping was good. I understand why the rooms wetter so cheap.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
The hotel is in a very convenient location as far as coffee shops, restaurants, and shopping. I always stay at this hotel because it is pet friendly. I did request a first floor room because it takes about 5 minutes to get my dog into the elevator (he's terrified of it) but they still gave me a 3rd floor room. Also, my hotel room was "100% smoke free" but smelled like an ashtray, and there were cigarette ashes on the windowsill. Other than that it was a nice room
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Basic hotel"
Nothing fancy. Coffee was cold but rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Great price.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"More then expected"
I was going to stay at a hotel almost next to this but since the cost was half here and I did not need anything other then a shower and a bed I gave it a shot. It was nicer and cleaner then I was expecting and everything in the room worked, good free wifi, coffee maker and all. Don't expect a 5 star hotel but this is better then other reviews made it out to be. I think they may have stepped up there game after some of the early reviews.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Mike G
"Lovely staff!"
Although some of the hotel could use upgrading, overall, it was delightful! The staff were amazing and as an office manager, I would love ten of them to work for me! The room was clean and comfortable and we felt very welcome!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Lavender
"Friendly staff at a 1-Star Hotel"
We knew (by the price) that it wouldn't be a 4-star accommodation; however, was not expecting the quality we found. The first room they gave us had a heater that was so loud it could be heard in the hallway. We immediately asked for another room. Once it was given, we dropped our belongings off and went to join family for a Thanksgiving reunion. Tired by the time we got back to the hotel, all we wanted to do was get in bed and sleep. Unfortunately, the heater in this room as turned to cool, so we had to change it to heat. Little did we know that it would turn into a sweat factory... (thermostats in these older units don't regulate too well, causing the room to get too hot). About 30 mins after climbing into bed, my wife let out a scream and jumped out of bed. There was a spider crawling on her. We stripped the covers and found another creepy crawly (a flea) that managed to find its way to the side of the bed and disappear into the carpet. We notified the cleaning staff of the creatures the next morning, but was told they didn't have anything to spray for them. They said they have this problem a lot since the hotel allows pets. Another issue was that the hotel room didn't have a hair dryer. This wasn't a major problem; however, was shocking since in this day and age, hair dryers are pretty much standard amenities (we travel several times a year). We were able to check one out at the front desk for 60 mins.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Definitely a good value for the cost. No breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Not too bad"
Wasn't a bad hotel, location is nice since every thing is right down the road. DD and subway are close by so easy snack grabs, Poland Ohio is known for the police pulling people over so you will hear sirens pretty much all day and night. Other wise it's nice, the rooms are pretty bland and boring, bathroom is very basic but the bed is comfy and the Tvs (a little dated) are decent hd tvs. Overall a good stay
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Kris
"good from outside only"
the room stinks even though I complained they did not even offer me another room the room was smelling cigarette
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
ken
"Good price and value"
All was fine, somewhat dated, and please keep smokers further away from the main entrance so as not to have to pass through a cloud of smoke every time you enter or exit.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
Edward
"Hotel room"
Was very disappointed in the condition of the room. Above the sink, the mirror was missing, so it made it very difficult for my husband to shave. Looked like something was spilled down the front of the dresser and it looked like the TV screen was never cleaned. The table between the beds, on eash side, looked like it had never been vacuumed/cleaned
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
V
"Short stay only - very short"
The room was neat but drab and dated. Bathroom certainly could have been cleaned better. If they paid attention to some smaller detail in the cleaning and maintenance, it might not have been as bad. Was looking for a 'go-to' place on visits to my hometown so as to not bother friends and family; I will keep looking. It just didn't feel comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Dee
"Good value for relatively low price"
Basic hotel stay, Minimum amenities, Good price for value of hotel stay
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Dated Motel"
This motel has not been well maintained. The room I stayed in had holes in the bathroom floor. Plumbing fixtures were rusty. Overall the room was not very clean, dusty and dirt in corners. My main issue was that it was advertised as a none smoking room and the room I was in had definitely been smoked in. The walls are paper thin I could here alarms from other rooms.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"No frills"
If you're looking for a stay without the frills, then this is the place. The rooms are accommodating and the basic necessities are there. The shower wasn't as clean as I would have liked it to have been, but overall, the room was up to standard. I would return to this hotel in the future.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Christina
"Nice hotel located near many stores and eateries."
Easy to find off of the Rt.680 and close to many places to shop. Only complaint I have is that the AC unit was terribly loud when it kicked on for @30 seconds. Made it hard to go to sleep. On the whole we enjoyed our stay greatly and would return.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013