All hotels in Poland, Ohio, United States of America
1051 Tiffany South, Poland, OH, 44514, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Excellent location."
Pleasant stay; comfortable, clean room. Convenient location as major shopping and dining locations are within short driving distance. Close proximity to major highways.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Chuck
"Overnight Stay"
It was just an overnight stay. The room was clean. No frills. If you like hanging out at the hotel relaxing this is not the place.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Allissa
"Not Too Clean"
Not the cleanest. I was disappointed in the care of the room.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For"
Everything was a dequate,considering the bargain price I payed.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Very nice place to stay in"
I m a truck driver and this hotel is one of the best hotels I v ever been too, clean fair size parking for semi trailers , great staff very clean hotel , i d rather drive extra 50 miles n have a good night sleep when I m around Youngstown at red roof in
Hatim
"This place needs a renovation desperately!"
Bath tub and surround soiled beyond cleaning, rusted out door frames, cigarette burns, and holes in bedding. Mattress so hard that we could not sleep on them, the floor was better. I'll never stay there again.
D
Room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Surrounding area provided many places to eat and shop. Easy on-off access to highway.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Kay
"Good for quiet weekend"
I was staying there to study for my upcoming medical board exam. The room was quiet and met my needs.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Fareedah
"Nice room Friendly Staff"
Comfortable
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice hotel closed to restaurants and stores."
When I arrived they put me on third Floor even though I had a pet who would be taken out often the room was a mess and the bed was not made so I had to go back down stairs with my suitcase and finally get a room on the first floor. After that that room was clean and my experience turned out to be good even though I was there for my grandmother funeral.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
kristen
"Not bad"
The main reason for booking here was the hotel's location. The room met our needs for the night, which was basically a quiet place to sleep. It would've been nice to have a mini fridge and breakfast in the morning, but on this stay, the lack of those two amenities wasn't a deal breaker.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
GC Guy
"Smelly room"
We got in late.. Tired and cranky, but the front desk lady was pleasant and efficient. The room desperately need renovations. There was a strong smell of smoke on what shoukd have been a non smoking room. But served its purpose
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Fred
"Stay was pleasant, undesirable after-effects."
The room, staff, price, and amenities were just fine. However, I did get several "bites" that appeared after my stay. While these may not be associated with the hotel, circumstances lead me to believe they might be bedbugs.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Weary Traveler
"Fulfilled basic needs well"
The hotel gave the needed basics for a simple overnight stay. The room was clean, the neighborhood safe, and the staff friendly. I wish it offered a continental breakfast, but they do offer coffee, hot water and they have a microwave so I was able to make do. They don't have a hair dryer and the pillows weren't comfortable, but I'm picky about my pillows and usually bring my own anyways.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Red roof stay"
One night, clean, bed comfortable, good for quick stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nothing to write home about"
The hotel is about 20 years old I would guess. It's the very last hotel on the street so keep driving till you see a dimly lit Red Roof sign. It only has one small entrance so turn immediately or you'll miss it. It's NOT A WELL LIT PARKING LOT compared to the other hotels on the street. The employees appear to park in the front and the guests park at the side. The reservation clerk wasn't especially friendly more like a Walmart clerk taking your order. The room was clean and the king size bed was comfortable. Overall, room service was adequate. However, my biggest complaint is the they appear to rent most of their rooms to sub contractors working in the area. Most guests look like a road wrecking crew not traveling guests at a hotel. Loitering, beer cans and cigarette butts abound at the main entrance and side doors of the hotel. The entrance doors are not automatic so be prepared to struggle entering if you have more than one piece of luggage. The sole elevator was never vacuumed once and smudged fingerprints abound in the stainless steel portions of the elevator. I wouldn't order room service for food if this is any indication of their sanitation practices. Fortunately, they're plenty of nice restaurants close by in the area. My elderly dad and I stayed 4 nights visiting family for a funeral. Although the place was at least adequate. Considering the price paid it's certainly NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Non impressed guest
"Very nice place to stay."
I was looking for an affordable rate in the area. I have stayed at the neighboring hotel that has comparable rates twice before and wish I had checked this one first. This hotel met my needs except I was hoping for a breakfast. The shower showed signs of age, but the rest of the room was up to date and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Keith, Texas Rd
"Very close to Restaurants, Shopping and Freeway."
The room was clean, but the whole place is in need of a makeover. It is quite dated. It's very close to shopping and restaurants. Be warned, there is construction everywhere. Our room was very clean but this is nothing fancy. The staff was helpful and courteous. The price was very reasonable but you do get what you pay for. We were there for one night and just needed a place to sleep, and that is what we got, nothing more.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"weekend stay"
The rooms were decently nice. Nothing special and far from being a roach motel. Wifi didn't work that well but I was barely there to utilize the it. The location is good. A lot of food places close by. This would be a place I would stay again.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"good family vaction hotel"
Good stay, hotel service could have been better
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
G. Mcbride
"Too much beer and smoking activities by the doors."
Just a bad experience. When entering hotel.there was drinking and smoking at the entrance of hotel.Bath room door did not close. Room needed a makeover. Will never stay at a red roof Inn again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
terry
"Older Hotel but cleanliness kept up."
The hotel room was very clean. Bed was comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
H.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"in need of repair and upgrades"
Rooms were clean but in desperate need of repairs and updates. Cracked shower, broken pictures, leak faucet, water leaked out of shower all over the floor. Won't stay here again. Nicer hotels in the area to stay at.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Janet
"Nice place to stay"
Very clear and very quite. The room was nice, smoke free, pet friendly (although we did not travel with ours). Service was great and I would recommend staying here. Will stay here in the future.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Stacie
"not fancy but would stay there again"
Very friendly staff, Nice having a micro and frig in room. The hotel needs a little updating. But fit our travel needs quite well, the only downside to staying there was the road construction .
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
susan
"Good experinece"
Very nice! we were surprised how nice it was....
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Tim B
"Room okay- property not ok"
2-night stay for wedding- location convenient and room clean but property is run down (wallpaper torn out near main elevator, old carpet that doesn't look clean) would pay more next time to stay in a nicer property
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Much seems to be overlooked"
I was quite shocked by the condition of this hotel. We weren't expecting a five star hotel, we just had the expectations that typically go with the Red Roof brand. This location falls far short. Almost every time I went out the back entrance to have a cigarette, several staff members could be found there having a smoke themselves. They should have been inside cleaning. The stairwells look like they haven't been cleaned since the place was built. Even the main entrance doors were so dirty you couldn't clearly see through them. The room itself while clean was below this brand's standards. The towels were thin and left fuzz on your body and in your hair after drying. When I removed the towel from the towel rack the entire towel bar fell on the floor. The shower had a large crack in it, the stopper was missing from the sink, two of the lights in the room didn't work. We don't ask for much when travelling, just a clean room in good repair in which to spend the night. We didn't get that on this trip. I haven't changed my opinion of the Red Roof Hotel Brand but I will NEVER stay at this location again. Many of the guests at the event we attended stayed at other hotels on the same street and within view and raved about them so they need to step up their game to remain competitive in their own area.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Disappointed Guest
"Comfortable, Nice people"
Everything was as advertised for my stay in Boardman, Ohio. Mainly, it was the staff, & front desk people and the cleaning (housekeeping) folks who make this place run smoothly. I was accommodated for whatever I needed and I appreciated everyone's kindness & assistance during my stay over 4th of July weekend. Thank you all.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ron
"Nice, clean and friendly hotel"
Had an enjoyable time. Friendly people. Asked for more towels handed to me with a friendly smile. Room clean and fresh.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
wilm
"Nice one night stay"
Friendly check-in; a/c on so room nice and cool; no desk for laptop viewing. Checkout slow due to audit underway. Might stay again but bypassed competitors that I would try first.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
James L
No Kleenex. Safe did not work. Electrical outlet by sink kept shutting off. No coffee in the morning.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"My wheelchair accessible room."
My handicap room was so small I was not able to move around in. However, I only mentioned this because I checked out of the hotel but I went into my sisters room. Her room had so much more room for me to move around in in my wheelchair. My sisters room was a regular two queen size beds room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
wheelchair
"Great Service"
My stay at this hotel was great! The customer service went above and beyond what I expect from a hotel and the room was very clean. The only thing is that I couldn't figure out how to drain the tub from taking a shower.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"can use some tlc"
Even though our room was clean it did need some maintenance work done. Front of cooling unit was smashed and noisy. Paint in bathroom was peeling and fan did not work. Sink had a constant drip and shower wall had a large crack. I read online that this is a pet friendly hotel but I smelled it while waiting for the elevator. Sidewalk in front of the entrance had several cigarette butts and mulch scattered around. I know I could of gone elsewhere but I was tired and it wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed. On the positive side the staff is friendly.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Not again"
just not up to par as a choice
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Along with receiving excellent service from the staff, the rooms were very clean. The hotel is also minutes away from popular restaurants (i.e. Red Lobster etc.) and shopping centers.
7 night trip May 11, 2014
Randii
"Terrible!"
My fiancee and I had a horrible time at this hotel. We were rudely greeted and given only key to our room. When we got to our room it was disgusting. The tub was extremely dirty and didn't look like it had been cleaned in a very long time, the hand held shower head was broken and missing the back portion. The sink facet wouldn't shut off without playing with it for a few minutes, there were stains on the comforter, the towels were not white, they were stained, dingy, and all around gross looking. If we weren't so tired we would have went to another hotel. We have stayed in various brands of hotels all over the US and this was one of the absolute worst we have been to.
Other trip May 19, 2014
J
"close to the venue we were at"
It was a comfortable stay
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Bonnie
"Cheapest clean and safe option"
Standard hotel room. Nothing fancy, just a clean and safe place to stay at the cheapest price in the neighborhood.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't praise them enough. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Maintenance wise leaves something to desire. The toilet handle broke. We had to take the tank lid off and flush manually, and the lav faucet dripped too. I'm a plumber by trade, but resisted my urge to run to Home Depot and repair everything.(LOL) The hotel offered to put us in another room, but the small plumbing inconveniences were not enough to force a move. On a scale of one to ten I give it a 7.
4 night trip Apr 24, 2014
It was only for one night but I would stay there again. Everything was good and the price was right. Frank Ferris
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Frank Ferris
"Decent hotel. It was close to where I needed to g"
Nothing to write about. just needed a place to sleep while in town. It did its job...
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
dan
"Friendly and professional"
The staff was excellent; very friendly and professional. Only one problem, the rooms beds are very small.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Denise
Quiet except for the AC-heating unit fan was too loud. Great location
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
I loved the size of the room and the sleeping/living area seems perfectly fine to me, but the tub is my only major complaint I didn't bother showering in there. I do intend on staying there again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Professor Lasky
"I guess you get what you pay for"
The desk clerk appeared to be First room I was given in this non-smoking hotel wreaked of smoke. They moved me to a room right next to the soda and ice machines and the coffee room. I could hear the hotel's phone ringing through the walls. Whatever was going on in the room above me sounded like people jumping up and down on the floor. And forget trying to sleep in. I could hear people in the hall and the lobby. But, at 58 a night it was affordable. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The location was okay. Starbucks and Outback down the road. Close to 224.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2014
"Clean, affordable hotel in a great location"
Great travel experience! Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Located near shopping and dining.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Louis
"Good for the price"
Friendly staff; quick check-in; no major complaints; easy to find
Other trip Apr 6, 2014