All hotels in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada

Delicious food
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Family visit"
The staff were very helpful, the breakfast bar was well stocked, and the pool and hot-tub were very welcome after a long drive.Room was clean and well appointed.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback! Such positive comments motivate our entire team. We look forward to hosting you on your next family visit!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Convenient location for us!"
I found our bed too soft and was disappointed to find the water pressure for the shower very low in our third floor room.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
elizabeth
"Satisfied Customer"
It was really great! Staff was really helpful and friendly.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Rooms very clean & comfortable beds. Good breakfast & easy access to amenities. Only one problem, the CoOp store was right below our rooms & trucks coming & going we're disturbing in the morning.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Hello, Thank you for sharing your comments in regards to your recent hotel stay with our property. We greatly appreciate the feedback and look forward to accommodating you again soon. Kind Regards, Kayla Mackinnon General Manager
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Brenda
"Better than staying at the airport hotel"
this property is only 6-7 miles from Calgary International airport. It is easy on/off from Hwy 2. There are many dining options to choose from within walking distance. There is a gas station and supermarket next to the hotel. We filled up the rental car here instead of at the gas station that is next to the airport and saved money! The hotel does have an airport shuttle available 24 hrs a day for $20 per person. The bedding is wonderful and the complimentary breakfast is sufficient. I don't care how early my flight is, I'm staying at this hotel every time I fly in or out of Calgary!
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
"convenient and away just out of the big city"
great! The breakfast included was great and had gluten-free! Staff were very friendly. I do like one part of the room to have bright light for putting on makeup.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely, Kayla Mackinnon General Manager Comfort Inn & Suites 403-948-3411
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Sam

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Clean and friendly"
We stay at this hotel often when we visit family. Always clean. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast options - usually even a gluten free cereal option if you need that
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Great experience. Friendly staff; clean modern facility. No problems whatsoever. Will definitely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Dear guest, Thank you for reviewing our property! It truly matters to us! We take proud in our hotel and we want to make sure each guest is happy with our hotel and service we provide. I'm glad you had a great experience. We look forward to provide you with the same pleasant service you had last time. Take care, Cristina Arruda Operations Manager 403-948-3411
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Always great as usual
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us again! Thank you for taking the time to do a review, we appreciate the feedback! We hope you got to enjoy all aspects of the hotel, including our complimentary breakfast and saltwater pool. -Kathy, Hotel Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Perfect Shopping Getaway"
Awesome stay. Surprised by quality and size of the King suite room. Very quiet room and extremely friendly and helpful staff. It was perfect for a weekend shopping getaway with my wife.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing the hotel. We are conveniently located just off the QE2 with easy access to CrossIron Mills. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and your comments on the staff will be passed on. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Ben
Great hotel. They had the best included breakfast I've had at a hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast during your stay. Safe travels and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Family Wedding"
We were in Calgary for a wedding and it was so great to be able to come to our nice and clean hotel room at the end of each day. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the the girls even had a safety pin I could use for my dress. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. The staff truly care and want each guest to receive the best service from the check in, your guest room, breakfast & check out. We will see you the next time you are through! -Kathy, Hotel Manager
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Lianne
Couldn't be happier, especially the great staff!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
We are happy that you are happy! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our staff truly care about creating that great guest experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! -Kathy, Hotel Manager
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Orti
"Nice hotel, close to lots of amenities."
The staff were super friendly and helpful. Our room was extremely comfortable and I wanted to take my pillow home with me! The breakfast buffet was great. As we were only there for one night, checking in after a wedding we didn't get to check out the rest of the hotel but I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
We are happy to hear your experience was a positive one in all aspects! Next time you are through, you will definitely need to check out our salt water pool. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to our staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"The hotel well located"
His hotel is well located close to the main highway giving quick and easy access to the airport. The staff was pleasant, the rooms are clean, although the room we had was quite small, which could be the result of what was available. The contenital breakfast was fine and there was lots of variety. I would stay there again!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing our property! While we are in Airdrie, our property certainly is close to the Calgary Airport and several other amenities. If you stay with us again, perhaps try one of our king suites for that extra space. Safe travels!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"CLOSE TO CALGARY BUT NOT TOO CLOSE."
MET ALL OUR EXPECTATIONS. .
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again if you are in the Airdrie area! -Kathy, Hotel Manager
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Clean, comfortable and quiet room in convenient lo"
My mother and I stayed the night at this hotel before I had to fly back overseas. It is conveniently located off the QE2 but very quiet despite being close to the highway. It was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Breakfast was included in the price and it was a full hot (or cold) breakfast and was delicious. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend a stay.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay before your long trip! Our team takes great pride in their work and would be happy to hear comments such as these. We hope to see you again, should you make a trek through Airdrie/Calgary! -Kathy, Hotel Manager
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Nice hotel staff friendly"
Nice hotel would recommend staff friendly
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Good day Mark; Thank you so much for completing a review on your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you had a pleasant interaction with our staff, and that you would recommend a stay with us. We have a great team and they will enjoy reading your review. We hope to see you again in the near future! Heike Guest Services Supervisor
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"Close to the mall and food establishments."
Great if you are a pet owner, nice area outside to walk them.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. And yes, we have great walking paths around the hotel, which is also close to many things. We're happy to hear that you brought your 4 legged friend along as well! We hope to see you again when you travel through Airdrie. -Kathy, Hotel Manager
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Elevators are very slow!!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Dear Guest; I would like to start with a thank you for taking the time to do a review on your recent stay with us. We do appreciate you taking the time. I would like to apologize for the slowness of the elevator. I am hoping that you found everything else about our property to your liking, and that our service will encourage you to return. We do hope that you will choose to come and stay with us again in the future. Heike Guest Services Supervisor
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good breaklfast, bad beds"
Breakfast was included with cost of room and it was the highlight. More offered from 6:30-10:30am than the other hotels. Room was so-so condition. Beds were worn. Our room had two queen beds, my wife and I tried both and both had us sinking into the middle, rolling toward each other as we lied there.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the bed on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department to ensure that this is something we check in guest rooms with our housekeeping & maintenance. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Airdrie. -Kathy, Hotel Manager
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
darek
The Comfort Inn was a great location with easy access to highway 2 north and south. Great restaurant choices right across the street. Ideal for a quick trip to Cross Iron Mills and local strip malls. Staff were so pleasant, hotel was clean and the continental breakfast topped it off.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of the hotel and that we were able to deliver the service that we strive for! Safe travels.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Staff"
Found all staff to be very friendly and helpful. We were in Airdire for a wedding and 10 of us stayed at the hotel. They were available and willing to help make the stay a success.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
We have a great team here! I am glad to hear that they delivered the service that we strive for. Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Well located"
The worse thing is the elevator beside that nice place very well located u have all u need close by staff was very helpfull
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very proud of our team and I am glad you were happy with their service!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"perfect location"
perfect location well run quiet has a breakfast included in room and a swimming pool to relax
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to use our salt water pool.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good Hotel not Excellent."
Good hotel but to be rated excellent is a bit too much. Dresser drawers broken and nothing was done after reporting it. Fitness center should be open at leat until midnight. Many hotels have it open 24h. Breakfest just ok as it is the same every day.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I apologize about the broken dresser drawers, we have new tracks and wheels on order, as we are out of spares. We will happily let you into the fitness center any time you would like, simply speak to any of our Guest Service Agents and we will let you in. Yes, we have the same breakfast each day, but we hope that our ample selection will allow you to vary your breakfasts. I am sorry that you stay was good, not excellent. I hope you will consider returning so we can offer you an excellent stay.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lamri
"Poor condition, rowdy tenants"
The room we received had a serious ant infestation, and pungent of wet dog, and barf. Typical tenants of this hotel are blue collar. Unfortunately we had the unpleasant meeting of men drinking in the family pool area, treating it as their bar. Colourful language, trying to hit on the young girls, bottle of rum and coke at their side. Took hotel staff half hour to even come by and see for themselves but just asked if they were drinking to which they said, "of course not" and "we were just about to leave". After which any restraint on the partying left with the hotel worker as they yell and brawl; dive into the pool with all their clothes. It takes another hotel guest to have another hotel worker come by and force them to leave. The hotel staff did feel bad and apologized but nothing was done to remedy the situation for disgruntled hotel guests. It was an unfortunate happenstance. But as this is a regular place for these guys to stay. Perhaps avoid this hotel for this season.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Great service, friendly staff. Within walking distance of lots of eateries. Grocery store, gas bar close by. Beautiful community.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Hi Janice, Thank you for your kind words! We love to be recognized for great service and friendly attitudes. We have a fabulous location, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on your next trip to our area.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Janice
Good location
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for your positive review Kelly. Our location is very accessible, and close to many restaurants and stores, as well as CrossIron Mills and the Calgary Airport. We hope you will stay with us again soon! Have a great summer.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Great customer service and a nice, comfortable hotel! The free breakfast was also delicious and convenient.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review! We have won many awards for customer service and cleanliness, I am so glad you experienced both. I will let our breakfast hostess's know you enjoyed the breakfast. Safe travels!
5 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Sacha
"Like home away from home"
Beds and pillows very comfortable (hence the name), staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast alright, salt pool great. Great location and easy to get in and out of with restaurants accross the street and shopping nearby.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Good hotel with great amenities close."
Good hotel. Surrounded by great amenities. Less then a 10 minute drive to cross iron mills. Would certainly stay again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for your great review Dale. We enjoy being surrounded by great restaurants, shopping and proximity to CrossIron Mills and Calgary International Airport (YYC). I am glad that you would stay again, and we hope to see you soon! Enjoy your summer!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Dale
"Very nice room"
We had a great time the room was quiet and very clean and would stay there again without question
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Convenient location close to all necessities."
The hotel's proximity to the main highway and its proximity to (restaurants, fuel and groceries) services make it ideal as a stopover on our way through.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Dennis
"Clean, good location, staff friendly and helpful"
Hotel is clean, beds and linens are very comfortable. The hotel is well located close to shopping and restaurants. It is also a ten minute ride to YYC. The staff were friendly and made you feel like they were actually happy to have you there. Breakfast was consistently good every morning. I would recommend.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Uncomfortable hotel"
The beds were really uncomfortable. My girlfriend and I had really bad back pain in the morning. The hotel staff also advised us against using Expedia as it costs more . They even put a note under our to to advise us to book directly with them and not the Expedia service. I was extremely disappointed with this and my stay.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
tom
Everything was perfect, we loved the location, close to some wonderful restaurants!
"Incredibly unprofessional staff"
Room was nice, everything was clean, ridiculously obnoxious staff
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
tim
"Pricer than the equivalent hotels in Calgary"
Really nice place to stay. Pool is pretty plain. Make sure you don't over fill the waffle maker. They supply a cup that is too big and a sign that states fill to only 2/3's. They should maybe get a proper sized cup. Also the lady looking after it should understand it is breakfast and not everyone have their eyes wide open in the mornin
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thanks for your review. We now have a salt water pool, and the bather comfort is awesome! I found smaller cups for the waffle batter, and they work much better. Thank you for your suggestion.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is always very clean and the staff are always pleasant and helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"What more could you ask for?"
This is what I always hope for in an economical hotel. Nothing overly fancy, no spa, but a comfortable, clean room to spend the night in. The staff were friendly and helpful. The complementary breakfast was of fair quality and variety. The beds and pillows were comparable or even superior to those of much more expensive hotels. I spent the night on a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The hotel seemed busy, but I did not notice any noise from the other guests while I was in my room. Overall, a very pleasant stay. I would happily book a room here again.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
We found the staff absolutely fantastic. They were polite, efficient, and ready to serve our every need. The breakfast was good. Although we were across the hall from the elevator, there was no noise. Very quiet. The room was excellent except for one thing: the carpet is filthy/stained, especially in front of the bathroom, and needs to be replaced.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Sandy
"Great place to stay!"
Loved the neighbourhood, supermarket just behind and many other shops and eateries nearby. Appreciated the hot water and coffee provided in the lobby. Breakfast was decent, loved the waffle machine! Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Would definitely stay at this chain of hotels again.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Joy
SG
"Had a Wonderful Stay!"
The room was very clean. There was a choice of soft or firm pillows which we both liked and the beds were very comfortable. The room was quiet. Our grandsons enjoyed the pool and it was very clean and well maintained. The staff were really nice and informative at check-in. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Christine
"Comfort, Indeed"
The staff is warm, the building is beautiful, the room was amazing. We had a king sized tub room. Comfortable beds, pillows... everything! There's a pool, but no whirlpool. However the sauna was nice in the -35 weather (the pool was a bit cold for our liking). I used the laundry room across from the pool room while soaking up the heat in the sauna. The staff was friendly and helpful and always paused to say hello and ask if you needed anything. Breakfast was good, and there was plenty - always bacon, sausages, waffles, and lots of fruit, pastries, cereal and such.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Jill
"traveling for work"
Nice hotel and great staff
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
We stopped at this hotel from our way back to Edmonton. We took the jet tub suite. It was roomy, clean and very comfortable!!! I will stay here again!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Hi Erika, Thank you for sharing your comments in regards to your recent stay at our hotel, we appreciate your time. I will be sure to share this review with my team at the Comfort Inn, it's wonderful you enjoyed the bubble tub room. We look forward to accommodating you again soon! Take care, Kayla Mackinnon General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Erika
"5 out of 5"
The staff was great. The Manager, Kayla, went above and beyond to make our stay perfect.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
todd
"Hotel stay was great!"
Great staff, parking, close to lots of shopping, restaurants/food, gas stations .... Hotel was very clean and quiet and the breakfast was awesome!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Hello, Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay at our hotel. We greatly appreciate your time, and look forward to accommodating you again soon. Take care and all the best, enjoy your thanksgiving long weekend. Yours in hospitality, Kayla Mackinnon General Manager
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"visiting a friend"
excellent location for me .. comfortable good rates .. quite area .. lots of food outlets close by
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites
Thank you for sharing your comments with our hotel, we greatly appreciate it! Kind Regards, Kayla Mackinnon General Manager
Other trip Sep 18, 2014