All hotels in New Delhi, India
4/52 WEA Saraswati Marg Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R, 110005, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"As per expectations"
I have been to delhi few times earlier and this hotel was as per expectations due to the location. But found it reasonable and good hotel to stay for couple of days. Not far away from the famous market nearby. Lot to do in nearby areas. Liked it.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Fred
"Pleasant Stay"
I loved this hotel because it is in centre of Delhi and nearby to the Railway Station. I stayed here seeing the pictures of the room which were quiet attractive. To my surprise, the room were actually good. Huge market nearby hotel to shop. Food served in hotel was also good. Simply loved it.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Rakesh

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sunrise

"My experience with Hotel Sunrise delhi"
06/03/15 Balasubramanyam V Chennai (Madras), India
I have visited Delhi recently on May 31 st 2015 for an award ceremony..Me and my wife have taken room in Hotel sunrise.. This was my second stay in Hotel sunrise and earlier in 2012 i happened to stay in sunrise during my transit stay for travel to Allahabad.. I am pleased with the arrangement done for pickup from airport..When i landed at the delhi IGI airport on sunday May 31 st ..a person carrying a placard with my name on it..it was a hassle free to identify and get to the Hotel.. There is a signficant improvement in the services. Mr.Sajjid in the reception provided great guidance and service during our stay at Hotel sunrise. Staff are very co operative and customer friendly.. I would suggest Hotel sunrise for my friends and relatives.Location of this hotel is quite near to the market and metro station...Ideal for the tourist people.. My suggestion to the management of Hotel sunrise on some improvements.. Bathrooms can be revamped with latest accessories and can be kept clean.. Beds as well have to be replaced with new ones.. Balasubramanyam
"backpacker hotel"
02/06/15 maryadams2015 East Sussex, United Kingdom
My husband and I are a fit 68 and 70 on our first trip to India. This hotel was recommended by a young friend who back packed. Hotel suitable for young backpackers but not our age group who want a little more comfort. Beds were clean but very old linen, no hot water, decor was dirty and crumbling. Hotel staff helpful. Breakfast was Indian style, very little else, served in your room as hotel dining room was shut. The area, Karol Bagh, where the hotel was situated was a little too edgy for us and we moved out pretty quickly.
01/25/15 Irfankar82 Almaty, Kazakhstan
It was my third visit to Sunrise. The Hotel is nice with very helpful staff (Managers and Housekeeping). Location is good for shoppers. An advise to the management- it is time to replace the bedding. Do it before it damages the reputation.
"Sunrise is a sunset"
01/03/15 328Sundar Kolkata (Calcutta), India
We checked in the hotel on 24th December.At the first minute in the hotel you'll get a shock.Every tourist who travels minimum a three star hotel knows that the receptionist should wear a neat and tidy dress.But here when I saw the receptionist I thought they were housekeepers.Rooms were very standard and the bathroom was not so good.But it is good not to tell about the service.I had to eat a pressure tablet at morning and night. So I ordered a bottle of water at check-in.But it took 1 hour to give it in the room.Next day when would check-out we asked them where is Bar/Lounge and Gym so they said that there is nothing like that in the hotel.We just added it into the website.I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
"Worth for the money"
12/25/14 shan s Kuwait City, Kuwait
Last month me and my family visited Delhi and stayed in Sunrise for 5 days. The rooms are quiet enough for my wife and small kid, bathroom was neat and clean, hot water was available on 24 hours, food was also worth. Staffs are very cooperative and helping in nature. As a middle class hotel its definitely worth for our money. Located in central Delhi, near to metro station and Karol- bagh market also an added advantage. You can find many restaurants, shopping areas near the hotels. If somebody looking for a neat, clean and healthy budget hotel then i strongly recommend Sunrise.
"Good place to stay"
12/13/14 Nicole K
The hotel has good rooms and all basic requirements. Staff was very helpful. They helped me to provide cab for pickup and drop from Airport at very decent price. I used the same cab services to visit Agra and Jaipur.
"Great Service.."
11/10/14 pawankayth Surat
Hotel Staffs are very good and provided great service. A Good Budget Hotel. Location is very good, merely 10 minute walking distance from Karol Baug Metro and so much shopping options near by too. Recommended.
"Great staff. good job.."
09/13/14 ritty01 Durgapur, West Bengal, India
It is a nice hotel placed near the market of karol bagh. Room service is great with good quality food. Hotel staff were well mannered. So if you are looking forward for a budget hotel go for it. It is fully paisa vasool.
08/31/14 Tushar K Goa
Excellent service, awesm stay, will look forward to visit again. it would have been the best if breakfast was included for which i had to walk down to search and have. moreover co-operative staff. Memorable !!
"Hotel Sunrise Karol Bagh"
08/29/14 Darshan C Mumbai
Nice Hotel and Helpful staff. If you are paying price like around 1000-1500 rs per day then the hotel is good.........................................................................................................