All hotels in New Delhi, India
4/52 WEA Saraswati Marg Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R, 110005, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Poor vibe
"As per expectations"
I have been to delhi few times earlier and this hotel was as per expectations due to the location. But found it reasonable and good hotel to stay for couple of days. Not far away from the famous market nearby. Lot to do in nearby areas. Liked it.
Response by Hotel Sunrise
We believe in partnering with our guests and consider their opinion as a source of opportunity which enables us to raise the quality of our products and services. Hence, we ensure to reconsider our product where we have any scope of improvement. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Fred
"Pleasant Stay"
I loved this hotel because it is in centre of Delhi and nearby to the Railway Station. I stayed here seeing the pictures of the room which were quiet attractive. To my surprise, the room were actually good. Huge market nearby hotel to shop. Food served in hotel was also good. Simply loved it.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Rakesh

"Ok"
Over all it is ok, not excellent as mentioned on hotels.com rating was 4.3. The service from Hotel staff Ajay excellent.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Not Provided
IN
"Very courteus staff"
Management needs to work more on cleanliness. Was a bit noisy around possibly due to the work going on in adjacent hotels. Breakfast can be presented better.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
A Bhat

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sunrise

"Recommended"
01/23/16 Jigme Y
Initially we booked for a night's stay but after checking in we liked the hotel so extended for 3nights. Its located conveniently near the Karol Bagh market. The GPS location given in google maps is in wrong location. But its located just after Regent Continental, so search for Regent Continental and follow its GPS. Its 9mins walk from Karol bagh metro station, 1min to Karol Bagh Market, 6-7mins to Gaffar market. Rooms are good and clean . There was hot running water. Food is good and priced not so high. They also have a lift which was convenient but the button on 3rd floor wasn't working. So we had to goto 2nd floor and use the lift. Recommended to all. *Note to the management: it would be nice if you could change the lighting inside the Hotel sign as its not visible at night. And the lift button on 3rd floor needs fixing.
"Can't Get Better"
01/18/16 rockey19
I just enjoyed staying here, Pross- 1.near Karol Bagh market, Gaffar Market and Azmal khan road popular shopping destinations. 2. Near Karol Bagh metro station (we sometimes went even by walk) 3. Delicious food ( food was available even at 23:45 and full menu was available at that time also) 4. Quick and prompt service I've never seen suck quick delivery of services let it ordering our food or replacement of towel and bedsheets. 5. Neat and clean room. Cons- 1. Location in Google map is incorrect plz don't go by that the hotel is in Regent Hotel Gali. 2. Nothing else. So just go ahead and enjoy your stay.
"Tour"
12/20/15 Dilip D Howrah, India
Nice hotel to stay in New Delhi. Very near to Karol Bag market area but in a calm and pleasant surrounding. Nice, well behaved and helpful staff. Room service is good. Good food at reasonable rate. Overall a good hotel at reasonable expenses.
"Good enough in Delhi"
12/17/15 Grody Gdansk
It's relatively good place in the middle of Karol Bagh area in Delhi. It's just behind the Continental Hotel. It is about 700 m. from the metro station and just 100m from market street, where you can buy what you want. The room was good and clean, only between 6-8pm I not able to get hot shower (lack of hot water). Free WiFi is in the rooms. Staff is helpful.
"Budget hotel at Delhi, karol bag ."
11/28/15 SRT2013 Nashik, India
I recently stay this Hotel, location wise hotel is good , near to gaffer market.room is very Small, cleanness so so .room service is good ,food quality is good.reception service is good.i book this hotel through makemy trip as per tariff hotel is good.
"Surprisingly Super Stay at Sunrise"
10/11/15 Abbie S Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
After booking through booking.com, there were some minor hiccups. Firstly there is NO free airport pick up, there is a service which costs but it is cheaper to get a taxi yourself to the hotel. I didn't let this deter me, I had read good reviews and have stayed and enjoyed Karol Bagh before. When I checked into my room I was also surprised to find that it wasn't set up as advertised. However as soon as I asked the Manager about this the very friendly and very helpful Owner gave me some interesting reasons and facts about tourists staying there. So with that, in came all the things that were originally missing, making the room transform into the clean and comfortable Western fitted hotel room that I had expected. I needed to remain in Delhi for a few extra days, (unplanned) and with this again the Owner displayed care and offered me such great rates and service that I didn't need to change hotels, and infact I will most likely return to stay here again when I return to Delhi in November. The food has all been a high standard, and the staff have attended to all my needs, only too eager to provide help, even with genuine smiles - not always an Indian hospitality trait.... I have enjoyed my stay so far here at Hotel Sunrise and happy to recommend to other travellers - Westerners, always ask if something seems to be missing and chances are it is ready for when you need it.....
"Excellent Hotel"
08/23/15 muralim0han Karimnagar, India
It is a nice hotel placed near the market of karol bagh. Room service is great with good quality food. Hotel staff were well mannered. So if you are looking forward for a budget hotel go for it. Excellent service, awesome stay, will look forward to visit again. Located in central Delhi, near to metro station and Karol- bagh market also an added advantage. You can find many restaurants, shopping areas near the hotels. If somebody looking for a neat, clean and healthy budget hotel then i strongly recommend Sunrise.
"very nice affordable hotel."
08/06/15 pradeeptam2015 Bhubaneswar, India
Hotel is very neat and clean and good to stay. Services are good. Price is affordable. The mattress used is very soft which need to be partially replaced with hard mattress for people having back aches.
"My experience with Hotel Sunrise delhi"
06/02/15 Balasubramanyam V Chennai (Madras), India
I have visited Delhi recently on May 31 st 2015 for an award ceremony..Me and my wife have taken room in Hotel sunrise.. This was my second stay in Hotel sunrise and earlier in 2012 i happened to stay in sunrise during my transit stay for travel to Allahabad.. I am pleased with the arrangement done for pickup from airport..When i landed at the delhi IGI airport on sunday May 31 st ..a person carrying a placard with my name on it..it was a hassle free to identify and get to the Hotel.. There is a signficant improvement in the services. Mr.Sajjid in the reception provided great guidance and service during our stay at Hotel sunrise. Staff are very co operative and customer friendly.. I would suggest Hotel sunrise for my friends and relatives.Location of this hotel is quite near to the market and metro station...Ideal for the tourist people.. My suggestion to the management of Hotel sunrise on some improvements.. Bathrooms can be revamped with latest accessories and can be kept clean.. Beds as well have to be replaced with new ones.. Balasubramanyam
"backpacker hotel"
02/06/15 maryadams2015 East Sussex, United Kingdom
My husband and I are a fit 68 and 70 on our first trip to India. This hotel was recommended by a young friend who back packed. Hotel suitable for young backpackers but not our age group who want a little more comfort. Beds were clean but very old linen, no hot water, decor was dirty and crumbling. Hotel staff helpful. Breakfast was Indian style, very little else, served in your room as hotel dining room was shut. The area, Karol Bagh, where the hotel was situated was a little too edgy for us and we moved out pretty quickly.