All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2810 N 9th St, St. Louis, MO, 63147, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    1.7
I was pleasantly sip surprised win I arrived to my room.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Close to conference location but bad neighborhood"
The price of the hotel was way overpriced - over $100 per room I couldn't find anything cheaper that was available within a close range of my conference destination at the chaifetz arena. The surrounding neighborhood is not a good one. Be mindful of that. The hotel itself wasn't that bad and the service wasn't great but fair. The breakfast was cold!! Our group was eating at 6am which is right after they put it out to be served. The biscuits, pastries, gravy all were taken out of the fridge and put on the counter - that's it. very disappointing!!!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
brian
"In an industrial area!"
The room was so filthy! We only stayed one night--we cancelled our reservation, I wasn't sure the sheets were changed!
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Hotel close to downtown St. Louis."
Hotel was not in a good area. We were concerned about our safety. We took everything out of the car. View from window was disturbing. Gravy at breakfast was cold. Although the room was clean, there were cigarette holes in the blanket. Clean, but old sheets. It was Saturday evening around the dinner hour and the door started to open, but the deadbolt stopped it from totally opening. When I opened the door, the lady from the hotel was bringing in more towels. She didn't even knock first. Computers were down when we checked out so we did not leave with any details of our bill.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Jean
"Close but not too close :)"
Worked out just right for what we needed. Everyone left happy. My girls loved the exercise equipment!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Shawna
"Floor"
Floor was dirty n nasty nice a carpet clearing the people was nice breakfast was nasty other then that it was nice
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Staff was pleasant and courteous. They showed a willingness to assist us if needed
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"Do not stay here!!"
The hotel is in a super sketchy location. It is not downtown like the title says. You will defiantly feel unsafe in this area.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Jaz
"Trash"
Poor...everything. Horrible service & uncleanliness are the two major issues.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Nevergoingback
"Easy to find."
It was decent...lil pricey tho. $120 was a bit much for just a standard room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Deanna
"Never Again"
Their is no way I would ever do that again. The service was no good I asked for clean sheets in the middle of the night and they told me I had to wait until housekeeping came by at 2pm the next day. First off as hotel worker you never tell a guess flat out no. How rude......Then to wait until 2pm the next day NEVER. If that is not enough this place is in the middle of no where there is nothing around it. I stay in Saint Louis and I would never recommend this place to anybody that's of taste. This place is not downtown it is North side.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Weekly
"Seedy neighborhood--not recommended!"
I was very let down by my stay..The Days Inn downtown St. Louis claims to be downtown, but it's actually several miles north of the downtown area in a very bad, crime infested area. Although the physical building was adequate and clean, and there is a convenient store selling overpriced snacks and beverages, the staff was intrusive and rude at times. We upgraded to a suite, fully equipped with a kitchenette and separate bedroom, with a very small bathroom. The suite itself would have been wonderful if transplanted onto a better downtown area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2013
Julie M.M
The security guy was very helpful in every way he went above and beyond he made our stay great.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Pleasantly suprised"
I had a great stay...i recommend
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
mark
"Good place to sleep"
Good place to sleep, friendly staff. Surrounding area is sketchy at best but is a quick cab ride ($13) to downtown.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Ryan
seemed to be a damgerous neighborhood.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2013
"Days Inn 9th st. St Louis Mo"
The manager and staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel is in an industrial area so it's not a beautiful destination but a nice clean hotel to stay in with a manager willing to help with any needs.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Rachel
"Horrible place to Stay or visit!"
The only thing that didn't look (on the outside) like ghetto, run down, abandoned, gang marked building was this hotel. Our room door wouldn't latch unless you slammed it repeatedly, disturbing the other guests, the management wanted to 'train' us on how to slam, jiggle and push on the door 'just so' rather than repair it! This isn't meant to be insulting it is true!!!!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Mrs. B
"horrible part of town"
Beware of the area. 9th Street is not the 9th Street next to Busch Stadium. I made that mistake.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Will
"Terrible stay"
This place is nothing like they said I would be. Worst hotel experience ever. Don't come here unless you want to be highly disappointed.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Dissatisfied Customer
"Welcome to my Nightmare"
We stayed for three nights. Downtown???? I think not. It is found in an economically deprived industrial area. Homeless people were lining up during the night to sell scrap metal to the scrap metal dealer across the street. Seldom is anyone at the desk. The ONE luggage is cart is most often used by hotel personnel. The elevator and the hallway reeked of diesel fuel.The room had holes cut out of the carpet, and the cabinet was a piece of junk. The rest of the carpet was so dirty, I was afraid to walk on it in my bare feet. I will admit the bathroom was very nice. Updated, and immaculate!! The breakfast was good. Those were the only two saving graces of the whole stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Deb
"No restaurants nearby"
Difficult on and off freeway. Hotel manager was extremely nice and accommodating.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
""Downtown" is a stretch."
This hotel is in the ghetto a few miles north of downtown St Louis. It's about a $10 cab ride to actual downtown. In my opinion, it's worth the extra money to stay at one of the other hotels downtown. On the other hand, if you just need somewhere to sleep while visiting St. Louis, this place is fine.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
Hatem
"CFGood price Great comfort"
Slept very well. It was very quiet. comfortable bed. clean
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Hotel located in Manufacture and Warehouse area."
Good place for contractors, Simple, Clean and efficient. Ok for tourist overflow when downtown is full. Good deal for price close to downtown. Free parking. Generally you should have a car or use / take taxi service to go downtown.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Baseball game"
First off the Hotel was hard to find. Then we found out there was NOT a shuttle as I been promised there would be. I asked several times and the person assured me that there WAS one. So that cost us more money as we had to drive and pay for parking. In the morning we went down at 8:15 for complimemtary breakfast and there was no coffee, crockpot of gravey was empty, no biscuits, only 2 danishes and very little milk for the cereal. There serveral people that came and left, as we did. All in all, not a good stay.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
S. Floyd
"Decent hotel in downtown"
Everything is close from this hotel .. Downtown and everything .. Very comfortable one
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Convenient to downtown"
This hotel is located in an industrial part of town. If you want a room with a view this isn't the hotel for you. Other reviewers have commented on how unsafe the area feels. I was in and out on my own for an entire week while my husband was at a convention. I never felt unsafe. It's a weird location for a hotel but it's not horrible. It's very easy to get to downtown St. Louis from the hotel. Just turn left onto St. Louis Ave., then right onto Broadway. Then it's a straight shot into town. Breakfast is pretty dismal. Not much choice. Only regular coffee, no decafe and no hot tea. How uncivilized is that!? Service was fine. We had no problems. The rooms are clean. No mold or peeling wallpaper in the bathroom. But the carpets could do with a good steam cleaning. All in all, it's not a bad hotel. I really appreciated how easy it was to get to and from the convention center.
6 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Would have spent a little more to stay elsewhere"
Appeared the hotel had been recently remodeled but was uncomfortable with the area of town. The only air conditioning was in the room. The lobby and halls were hot and stuffy. The free breakfast was pretty lame. Had to request items be refilled and was advised by the front desk clerk that they only put small amounts out so they don't waste anything. Got the feeling they were cheap. Also had no pool.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Help St Louis"
friendly welcome, clean room, comfortable bed, large bathroom, elevator smelled funny at times, nice continental breakfast - The location is a depressed area of St Louis but this was an affordable comfortable way be ONLY 2 miles from the ballpark where we spent our nights, great downtown sights and eateries, bars and music. Affordable accommodations made entertainment bigger better and possible.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Rooms were nice, however it's located in the ghetto! The picture does not show that.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
Holly
"small hotel near to downtown"
it is near but not in the downtown and you should take a bus to get to the down town. the staff of indian people is ok but not if you're looking about 1st class service. and it is located in an old neighborehood so to some people it could look as not very comforting. at last the free breakfast is the simplist.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Aws
"Close to downtown but in an old industrial area."
You must have a car to stay here. You have to go elsewhere to eat nothing around. Easy to get downtown. Not a place for kids.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Sewage smell in bathroom and room"
We booked two nights. We arrived very late and we went right to bed but we noticed a bad smell coming from the bathroom. Since we were so tired we decided to take care of it in the morning. The next morning the sewage smell in the bathroom was unbearable we asked to change rooms. They gave us a room just across the hallway and the whole room smell like sewage. We left the hotel and cancelled the second night. We were very disappointed since we looked at the reviews before hand and for the price asked we thought it was going to be a good place. This hotel is in the middle of the warehouses and abandoned buildings, not a good place at all!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Gladys
"try out for TV show THE VOICE"
My daughter and I apent 2 days of try outs at Washinton University . We had to cancel the 3rd day. We called Expedia and also let desk know.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Jean
"Average motel with a below average neighborhood!"
It was a typical stay at a typical type motel. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that we were a party of four and they kept giving us towel & pillow service for three!?! Other than that, this is a relatively newly built building and many of the amenities still work well but there's no pool! The surrounding neighborhood though is a bit off of the beaten path and a quite a combination of industrial and rough area. I was raised in Chicago and for me to say this is a rough area is really saying something! When we got in the parking lot and got out of the car, we really weren't encouraged when we saw a lot of broken car glass on the ground. Thankfully nothing happened to us or our car during our stay! The only reason we stayed at this motel was because all rooms in the Downtown St Louis area were booked.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Jazbas
"In the hood"
First impression was are we safe here & do they not know carpets can be cleaned?
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2013
Radar
Ok hotel for what was needed. Bad neighborhood but clean secure hotel. Would not recommend going as single female or group of females. A cab or vehicle is must have. Site says close to busch stadium....not even close.
"Horrible Conditions"
Our stay in this hotel was horrible. The cleanliness of this Hotel was absolutely atrocious. Dirt on rugs, no dusting being done, there were hand prints on the walls behind our bed, hairs in bathroom and to top it off, no service at breakfast when items ran out. In addition, no one made an attempt to clean tables off. The staff was completely absent from providing service. I actually witnessed a mother of two clean her own table with baby wipes after the table remained dirty for over 30 minutes. When I attempted to make a complaint at front desk, no one ever showed up. There was no staff, only a sign stating that the staff was busy. Whoever is managing this hotel for Days Inn, they are giving Days Inn a bad name. Horrible service and conditions!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
The hotel and rooms were very dirty for $140.00 dollars. Won't stay their again!
Brandon
"Nothing"
The mattress was not good the elevators were nasty the showers had mOld the location was horrible
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
The room was over priced for the neighborhood it is in. It is 2 miles from downtown and that was the closest I could find on the 4th of July. I got the hotel in part because they offered a free hot breakfast where other hotels didn't always offer that or they did for an up charge. I was vey disappointed in breakfast though. The waffle maker was broken and the other food consisted of milk from a pitcher, cereal, white bread and bad muffins and Danish rolls. We had to have our room switched because the shower head wasn't working too. When I talked to the staff and shared my disappointment, they said there was nothing they could do. The room was already prepayed.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Anonymous
"Ok place, kinda pricey for the area"
Pretty clean place, price was a bit high considering it's directly located in tha hood! But fairly close to everything.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Tony
"Nice hotel stay"
stayed here for family vacation. Read all of the reviews that it was a bad hotel. Not at all! The people were friendly, Hotel was nice and clean, and very comfortable. The area it is in is run down, but it isn't the hotel's fault. Would stay there again!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
Hotel rooms were clean and comfortable. It isn't in the greatest part of the city but only a $6 - $8 cab ride to around the stadium. Stayed here during the Cubs/Cards series and most everything else was booked up or the prices were outrageous. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Ty
"Had to get another hotel"
Worst hotel ever it's not down town at all the room smelled there was dirt running downf the walls The chair had stains all over it the carpet hard stains the tolit wasn't clean The staff was horrible they couldn't understand why we wanted to leave didn't offer to help us at all We ended up having to spend 200 more on another hotel after trying to get my money back they said there was nothing they could do save your money and never use this hotel unless you want to come home with a disease
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
michaelann
"not bad, but a little remote"
kinda far away from downtown and the neighborhood is industrial. That being said, the hotel is quite clean, friendly staff, and a newer building, or recently remodeled. Nothing wrong there, but taxi or car is a must.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Close to Busch Stadium"
Decent Hotel at reasonable price and the staff were awesome. It is in a sort of warehouse area so there aren't restaurants and the like within walking distance. However, it is very easy access to Busch Stadium, the Arch and other downtown attractions without getting onto the tangle of the downtown St. Louis highway system (go one block from Hotel and take Broadway straight into town).
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Think twice before booking this hotel"
Hotel is located in what appeared to be an abandoned part of the city - do not walk outside at night! There is nothing nearby and many buildings in the immediate were empty / derelict. The hotel itself is dirty - carpets are stained, the room was not clean, the chair in the room was dirty and stained. Breakfast was adequate though.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
Martin S
"Days jnn"
Hotel was fine. Service very very friendly. Location not the best and it said online walking distance from the dome which was unfortunate but it works for a downtown room.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2013