All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
23808 Resort Pkwy, San Antonio, TX, 78261, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

expectacular
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Ramon A
Way too expensive
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Andrew S.
"Fun get away!"
After a slight mishap, we were promptly upgraded to a new, nicer room. We had a fantastic time. Be prepared to spend some $$$ on the extras ($80 pedicures, $200+ golf, etc) if you chose to do them; but you will be plenty entertained with what the resort has to offer without doing the extras. Poolside food was good and not crazy expensive. We had a great time. Staff were very professional & courteous.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Heidi
"Quick Getaway"
Very family friendly resort with a lovely adult only pool in their water park. Service was very good, particularly for such a sprawling property.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Darrell
The linens were not clean
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Family friendly, adult friendly! They have it all!"
All in all a wonderful trip. The only issue was the front desk service. When I booked my trip online I asked for 2 adjoining rooms. Obviously the fine print said nothing is guaranteed which I completely understand. However, after immediately booking the trip I called the hotel and asked for the adjoining rooms and got the same response but they would note our reservation request. So when we got to the hotel to check in we asked, again, for adjoining rooms and they stated there were none available and had our 2 rooms completely on opposite sides of the hotel from one another. Then the staff asked if I had also requested to be adjoined with someone whom I had never met, I said no, and he continued checking me in. Eventually they were able to find 2 rooms 1 room apart which was fine. I was just a little unnerved b/c we verbally requested the adjoining rooms a week in advance and wasn't able to get it. Other than that minor fiasco the resort was absolutely beautiful. The rest of the staff was great, food was great, property was gorgeous! There's so many activities we couldn't get to it all so we will definitely be coming back.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Krista
"Family friendly!"
Loved it!!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Carolina
Great weekend getaway!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Small beds, uncomfortable and pricey"
We asked for a room with double beds, but for our two kids and my husband and I, the beds were full not queen and it was very uncomfortable!! The hotel is very nice and fun, but for the price you should be offering queen beds at least, it is very expensive and nothing comfortable!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
J A
"Top Notch"
Absolutist the best hotel in the area .... top class great restaurants
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Ryan
"The Best."
Beautiful place and very clean as well. Pool was awesome and relaxing as well. Staff is Great.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Jose
"Surprised, but not in the way I thought"
We had continued service issues, starting out at the pool bar upon arrival on Thursday, continuing at the Cibolo restaurant that evening (service was so bad, we cancelled over half our dinner order and Matthew, the manager, offered to comp our breakfast the next morning). The food we got, was very good, FYI. The poolside service was excruciatingly slow for food and drinks. Spa service was great, and the guys enjoyed golf a great deal, except for the course lost their liquor license, so no beers on the course. I must say, I was very surprised at the multiple service issues. It was as if registration didn't tell the rest of the facility how many people were at the hotel. I had heard so many wonderful things about this facility, and it was my first time there. It is beautiful, and the pools are great, kids loved the slide and lazy river and all the fun activities- so kudos there. But for the price we paid to stay, I would assume the service to be far better- I mean don't they want us to spend money on food and alcohol, so serve it up fast! Have to say I was disappointed. But in the hotel's defense, they did comp our breakfast the next morning, and the service was better the following evening at Cibolo. However, the poolside service was still painfully slow.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay!!!!"
We just needed a getaway from our every day stressors. This resort was breathtaking. Every single person on staff was friendly and helpful. Beautiful property too. We will absolutely stay here again.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"simply the best!!!"
Such a beautiful, fun and family friendly hotel! The spa is the best! This is my 3rd stay and it never disapoints!!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
sonja
"Beautiful. Relaxing stay!"
Love this place! Impeccably clean, comfortable beds, awesome pool. Top knotch restaurants. World class spa.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Five star resort"
Everything about this hotel was fabulous except that the food service was slow, we were misdirected by hotel staff as to restaurants, discounts, etc., and the hours for use of the waterparks were limited, e.g., closed the slides and even the lazy river at 6 pm. For example, one night it took nearly an hour for room service to provide three children's meals, and to compensate, they provided a huge plate of double chocolate brownies for the children - a nice gesture, but I really didn't want my children gobbling down a plate of brownies and they did not ask, in advance, whether this was an acceptable accommodation for the delay. However, overall the property was gorgeous, well maintained, clean, etc. - clearly a five star resort property.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Wonderfull!! Good hotel facilities. And warm people.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great weekend getaway."
Great weekend getaway spot. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Tuan
"Just OK"
Level of service was not commensurate with a 5 star hotel. Food, drinks, and activities very overpriced.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Fantastic Time!"
Our kids reserved this weekend get-a-way for us for Valentine's weekend. It was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Just perfect! We had such a wonderful time, and we plan on coming back again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
The hotel staff was outstanding and helpful. I would recommend to anyone staying in the San Antonio area to select the JW Marriott.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"JWM review"
Towels were rough. Hot water would turn cold then hot again suddenly. The room refrigerator was not cold enough so we had to throw away our dinner "doggie bag". The bathroom did not have a heater or fan. Not sure why there is a "resort fee" if you don't use the golf course, etc. There was miscommunication between the luggage porters, car valets, and front desk. The employees were very nice though. The views were great!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Family friendly hotel"
Enjoyed my stay. Had a very relaxing good time. Would go back again and stay even longer.
Tomeka
"wow"
we had an awesome and a relaxing stay ...
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"PERFECT"
AWESOME ! This place is the BEST. We love coming here for a quick weekend or a couple of days the Resort/Spa is GREAT!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Beautiful Resort! What Happened to the Water?."
Our stay was wonderful. The staff was helpful and very accommodating. The hotel itself is beautiful. If I had to say anything negative about the place, it would be the water pressure in the shower and sink was HORRIBLE! Five minutes to rinse your hair after shampooing is slightly annoying. For a big resort, I feel it should be addressesed.
5 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Fun time with the family."
Beautiful and grand hotel. Employees are friendly. Lot of walking inside the hotel and to the parking lot. Valet parking cost $29.00 plus tip. I will recommend this Resort.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Harshbir
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Roberto
"New Year with family out of town"
We enjoyed been at the hotel. The Christmas lights, the service, the food, everything was great.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ana
"Fun Place"
It was great very nice resort style hotel. Great place to stay to ring in the New Year.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Matthew
"Winter in TX"
Need to remind housekeeping staff that we need room amenities.very limited language skills for the housekeeping staff.
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Best of the best"
Friendliest staff that makes everyone feel special. Kudos to the Marriott for stepping up their hotel game!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, friendly staff"
We loved our time at this property, and are looking forward to bringing the kids back with us next time.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
GREAT FAMILY TRIP, BEST HOTEL FOR FAMILY AND KIDS.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Vacation"
Very nice
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Friendly staff - Beautiful inside and out."
Friendly staff - Beautiful inside and out.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Excellence"
Everything about the resort was enjoyable! Very nice get away for the family!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Stayed for a week around Thanksging. Weather was so so but the hotel and staff were great.golf course was in good condition and location was less than 1/2 hour from downtown.will be coming back!!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Awesomeness"
I spent Thanksgiving 2014 here with my husband because he was in the Navy on Lackland base. We got a great deal from Expedia and paid 1/4 the price of the room. The room was great, the bed was super duper comfy, the food (room service and restuarant ) was amazing. The staff was great, attentive and very kind. There is a small water park like area in the back which was great. All but one of the pools were heated which was great cause sometimes is was a tad chilly, but we still went in the water. The resort itself had some fun activities that we took part in, though most were "family" (child) oriented. I used the spa and got a great massage from a guy named David who I highly suggest. The spa itself was honestly the best spa I've ever been in both design and amenity wise. My only downside to this resort is that the resturants didn't have military discounts. Which I found kinda funny as the hotel itself does. But what are you gonna do. We had a great time. I totally suggest going.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Kat
"Wonderfully friendly and attentive staff!"
Everything about this resort makes wish your stay was longer, I can hardly wait to return!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Splendor at its finest"
Amazing views. Highly attentive and accommodating staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2014
"Best in San Antonio"
So nice that it makes you plann your next trip right now - don't miss out on the fun things they have planned
"Great facility"
We stayed for four days to attend the Grand Prix in Austin. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurants were all good. Only draw back is that the double beds were a bit small for 2 adults to sleep comfortably.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"birthday"
the restaurants were disappointing. Choice of food, not comparable to your Palm Desert hotel ...at all. Too many children in center of hotel because the swimming pools were directly outside the entrance. Noise level very high in all restaurants and gathering areas.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"A Must Escape Return!!!"
What a wonderful honeymoon-like, anniversary over nighter at this hotel for my husband and me. We visited almost every getaway spot the resort had to offer, experienced exceptional customer service and had superb dining experiences. The room and comfort of the bed was beyond belief. Im still looking into replicating all the bed linen. Thank you Marriott for the bubbly you surprised us with!! This place is a definite return!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Carmen
"Beware what looks to good to be true is!"
The hotel staff will trip over themselves to make your stay wonderful. The rooms are awesome and very clean. The grounds are impeccable, there are many activities if you have children. This is what turned me off you pay a lot as it is to stay there, on top of that if your using the spa or the golf course your paying fees to use them, it is not an all inclusive resort so you pay for every drink morsel of food etc. - with this being said what in the world is a resort fee?? When I asked I was told it was so you could use the facilities -well I pay to stay, I pay $35 to valet park so I do not have to complimentary park 1/2 mile away from the entrance of the hotel, I paid $15 additional to use the spa, never mind green fees, a drink is $15 at poolside and now an additional 32+tax resort fee -REALLY???????
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Maria
"Quick get a way-enjoyable"
Quick 1 night stay, but enjoyed the time there. Loved Cibolo Moon and the live music for families in the evening. My boys (7 and 3) enjoyed the time there...they did not want to leave. We will be coming back soon for a longer stay.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Elaine
Horrible. Terrible staff - rude and just plain the worst ever.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Relaxing local get away"
We were locals and needed the a few days to relax. Just about 20 miles from home. It felt like a vacation and was really relaxing. We would do it again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Very kid friendly. The only thing lacking is a place for adults to get away from the kids at night. Overall a great place to go and relax.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014