All hotels in Ouray, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here505 Main St, Ouray, CO, 81427, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
    4.8
"Good stay in Ouray"
Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Beautifully renovated, good location, nothing to complain about.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Amazing!!!"
We had an excellent Christmas at the Beaumont! Love Ouray. Everyone was exceptionally nice.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Aimee and Gared
"strange contradiction in quality of breakfast food"
We greatly enjoyed our stay but the morning continental breakfast had a strange jarring conflict with the high quality of the dinner food and style of the hotel which caters to a luxury experience. The so-called jelly spreads were imitation-fruit jellies made from low class corn syrups and not fruit. You also did not have any orange marmalade, not even fake ones. The so-called honey for use as a spread was labeled as 100% honey but clearly had qualities that indicated it was adulterated - I suggest you change your honey provider and change to real fruit jams including orange marmalade and a new jelly provider. Otherwise the coffee, English muffins, standard breads, fruit juice, hardboiled eggs and fresh fruit were excellent.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Mark Jacobson
"Nice hotel in a beautiful locale"
This is a VERY historic hotel that has been brought up to modern standards. There is a tremendous amount of history with every room and nook and cranny which the staff is more than willing to share with visitors. A lack of a business center with AT LEAST one computer and printer is a huge oversight. In this day of ever connectedness, a hotel of this caliber should provide this service, not just WI-FI that is offered.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Doug
"Excellent historic hotel"
We chose to stay at The Beaumont Sue to the history of this hotel- built in the 1880's. It was beautifully renovated with wonderful staff. We'd recommend this hotel highly.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Beaumont- Classic luxury"
If you enjoy classic luxury and old world charm the Beaumont is for you. Every room is unique and contains at least one item from the original hotel. I prefer to unplug from society while vacationing, this can be done here. The spa is wonderful, very private. All rooms have modern amenities and free wifi. Staff is courteous and efficient. If traveling to Ouray there is no better place to stay.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Very relaxing, really a neat old hotel. We always enjoy Ouray, but this latest trip and our stay at the Beaumont was extra special..
Greg
"Nice and peaceful"
The remodel was well done. The room was cozy and nice. We were pleased to note you could shut out the noise and the light to rest, which was needed by us.We were given a guided tour by a staff member, she was well informed, professional, and it was a great tour! Highly recommend!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Melvin
"Very nice hotel"
The people working at the hotel were extremely nice and helpful. This is the place to stay in Ouray.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2014
"Colorado's Little Hidden Gem"
This is a very nice hotel. Originally built in 1886, it has been immaculately restored. I took my wife there as a birthday surprise and we loved it. The owners, Chad and Jennifer, take great pride in caring for the hotel and the guests. They have instilled that same pride in their employees. If you're looking for a romantic getaway to the beautiful town of Ouray, CO., then reserve a room at this hotel and Spa. It's also a perfect wedding destination or a place to celebrate any special occasion. It only has twelve guest rooms, so book early. Although the restaurant was closed for a small vacation, it is well known for its great food.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Terrific!"
My husband and I spent our first night as a married couple at the Beaumont, and the accommodations were terrific! Ouray is such a neat town to explore, and we were so happy with our choice.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2014
It was amazing. Staff was fabulous and very accommodating to every need. Beautiful facility and lovely town. Can't wait to go back!
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
Matt M
"Loved this place!!!!"
What a gorgeous room in a gorgeous town!!!!!!! We never forget our stay and hope to come back soon!
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Wonderful Historic Mountain Hotel with Great Staff"
I came to the Beaumont on a writing retreat and I was not disappointed. My room was clean, comfortable, and very beautifully decorated - at the same time the hotel was very quiet, the staff was exceptionally friendly, but also quiet, and the I had everything I needed to feel both pampered and purposeful. I left feeling I had accomplished the writing that I wanted to, but also feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Oh, and the spa? The massage was wonderful! I spend some time in Telluride at more expensive hotels, but this one, in Ouray, beats all I've experienced... hands down.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Ouray's best"
Wonderful, authentic historic hotel
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Marc
"Fabulous Restoration"
We spent two days at the Beaumont over Thanksgiving. What a beautiful restoration of an historic building! The owners were very attentive and the whole staff went out of their way to be helpful. Beautiful room (308)!
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"A MUST STAY"
I have been to many hotels, I have been to many so called 5 star hotels...The Beaumont Hotel has to be one of the nicest, cleanest, well staffed places I have EVER visited, just the history alone and how well the hotel has been restored, maybe better than its former glory??!!. I wished that my stay was for more than one day...the bed was the most comfortable and the attention to detail was really quite brilliant - 1st time I have ever seen a beautifully presented 'rag box' in the bathroom ...for those dirty jobs ie don't use our beautiful towels to wipe down your shoes!! I will be back again soon (fortunately we live just 2 hours away) - If you are reading this and are unsure whether to go...you should GO, you will not be disappointed.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Abi May
"Wonderful Old Hotel"
I had a great stay at the Beaumont hotel, I have been coming to Ouray from many years but my first stay at the Beaumont, it was a great 2 days.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Syl Jagla
"Great couples get away"
We were treated to a great stay, our room and a whole hotel was just wonderful. The building is beautiful, so glad the King's saved it. Great little town. The dining in the hotel was very good. Thanks for a great time.
Other trip May 21, 2013
George & Karen
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful historic hotel in great location. Excellent service. Have eaten at restaurant several times previously and food has always been great. Only negative thing I could say is the bed could be a little softer as it was too firm for my taste. Would stay somewhere else next time just because of the beds.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Lorrie
"Beautiful, Beautiful Beaumont"
Perfect grand old hotel for a romantic getaway. Outstanding in every way.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2012
Arizona couple
Great property, beautifully restored, perfect location. Would book it again if I ever make it back to Ouray.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012