All hotels in Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here354 Eastern Blvd, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"In a bad area"
The bathrooms were dirty the bed had been made but the sheets were dirty .
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Bathroom problem"
The room was satisfactory except for the sink in the bathroom which would not empty out. They said they would fix it & to a point they did but it still went down slowly also did not like where the toilet paper holder was located; was hard to reach from where the toilet was Otherwise there were no other problems
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Very hospitable staff at the Hotel. Only recommendation was the that furniture in the room needed to be cleaned. There were stains on the chair. Everything else was very good
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Maureen
"Cheaper than Louisville"
Perfect for place to sleep. Free breakfast and head out. Stayed 3 nights during Ironman. Great, friendly customer service.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Wekend Spree"
The stay at this hotel was very enjoyable. The area that the hotel is placed is not the best location, but easy to get to and to get to other places within a short distance of the hotel. The hotel staff was very welcoming and accommodating and helped to make my stay there a remembering experience.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great accommodations"
The rates received on Expedia were very affordable. The hotel accommodations were great for the price. It was in close proximity to restaurants and shopping malls. The staff was friendly. I enjoyed my stay and will stay there on future trips to the Jeffersonville, IL area.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Summary"
The bed linens were not changed and there was blood and makeup on the pillow covers and sheets. Not enough face towels. The ice machine did not work on our floor. No sign on it saying "out of order"
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Dog friendly"
I appreciated the fact that I could take my dog with me and he was welcome at this hotel. The only thing I did not like was there were no really close places to eat - the good eateries were about two or more miles away.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Mell
"Okay, but needs some help!"
We were only there to sleep. Less then 8 hours. However, we had a molding shower curtain, no toilet paper or cups in our rooms and breakfast was slim pickings. They seemed short handed but the staff was kind and helpful to fix our issues.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"i don't like it"
The room was duty and they change my room I had bad service, sorry I don't like it I thing its not 2 stars rating
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
mimi
"Coffee pot was broke, rm could be cleaner,staf:("
The whole hotel needs updated, and repaired. cleaned.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Good stay"
My best friend and I stayed here two years in a row for a church convention. The service was nice and the staff were informative and personable. It is close to major restaurants and stores. Only complaint I have is the beds were not that comfortable this time around and housekeeping was late with cleaning our rooms most of the week. However they were accommodating when they did come to take care of the room. I would stay here again.
6 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Beverly
I enjoyed my stay,i would recomend this hotel to anyone.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"A Change in Housekeeping at Jeffersonville IN ?"
INTERNET SERVICE - My room had all amenities advertised. I found the internet service was reliable and included in the room charges. HOUSEKEEPING - Twice during a five night stay, housekeeping did not visit my room, meaning no fresh towels, unmade bed, no shampoo for the next morning's shower, etc. Following my first complaint, I learned that there were unspecified "problems" with housekeeping at this location. Perhaps there is also a problem with "management" at this location. BREAKFAST - I can't complain about the waffles, which I enjoyed. The coffee was weak, no sweeteners (Equal, Splenda, etc.) were offered, and only powdered dairy creamer was provided. I chose to buy coffee at Starbucks. LOCATION - For travelers on a budget who want to come to Louisville, KY, rates are lower in Southern Indiana. My commute was under 3 miles to the Kentucky International Convention Center, downtown, and the city offered all day parking for a discount on the hourly charge.
5 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Not for non- or ex-smokers"
When we walked into the room there was an overwhelming odor of cigarette smoke. There were ashes between the bed and the night stand. There were also ashes in the window sill.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"15 to 20 mins from downtown Louisville"
Housekeeping is the issue with this hotel. Good location for Louisville, KY events and the general area. Every location is probably within a 30 min travel time (Shopping, casino, L of U, and more). This could be a great hotel and it depends on housekeeping. I never see much of a staff when there? Did they cut staff to try and save? Someone needs to take a look at their operation and budget.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Right of I-65 and 20 min from Downtown Louisville"
Management/supervisor needs to follow up on housekeeping when they finish preparing the rooms. The window drapes need to be adjusted to block the light at night. Another issue: fabric softener for laundry services. I used a bath towel that felt like sand paper also, you can reuse towels, wash cloths just so many times. This hotel could be a great stop over or a place to spend a couple of days!
1 night trip May 28, 2013
J Lucas
the fisrt room we went into had not been cleaned in weeks, the toilet had not been flushed in weeks, the room smelled something terrible, the bed had not been made. at first we thought that someone was asleep in it. The young man on duty said that the cleaning staff really didn't want to work there and the manger never checked up on his staff and this kind of thing happens all the time. We will not being staying at Days inn again. We do travel all over the mid west and this was the worst experience we have ever had.
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
"Disgusting"
Floors in the room were sticky (carpet and tile!) and left your feet black. Linens seems as though they had been laundered but sheets were LITERALLY threadbare, towels were as stiff and scratch as I've ever seen, bath mats were substituted for hand towels. "Breakfast" room didn't have enough chairs for the tables that were present. The chairs that were available were so stained you were fearful to sit on them. Their version of breakfast was white bread, dry cereal, one waffle iron. Not a piece of fruit to be seen. Ran out of orange juice and coffee.
1 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Convenient for this trip"
This hotel has been convenient for many previous trips and we have always been satisfied with the room, services and location. What happened this trip is the question? This time the room was not clean (Stains on rug, blood droplets in bath room and security latch on door was broken). The window drape would not block the street lights shining through and kept waking us up. I fixed that by placing the trash can on the window up against the drape to block the light. I'm hoping this was an isolated event because I'm planning to return. I will take another look to see if the problems continue.
2 night trip May 23, 2013
"derby"
Staff was very friendly. Needs some updating but was close enough to Churchill downs.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"Good EXCEPT for 4:45 AM alarm being set"
This is a good hotel for a stopover. Room was nice, queen bed plus a couch. Coffee/tea with a separate sink and counter top was nice. Refrigerator and microwave is useful. However, their staff needs some training. No room number written down and was verbally given the wrong number twice. Then at 4:45 AM the clock radio cranked up very loud; staff has to learn to shut these off between guests.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
"Disappointing stay for Marathon Weekend"
The hotel itself wasn't so bad. My room was clean, I always check for bed bugs when I arrive and no sign. There was a blood spot on the sheet which grossed me out. My biggest complaint was that I was staying here when running the Louisville KY Derby Marathon across the river. The hotel staff was completely unknowledgable about the area and gave us lots of misguided information such as it being safe to ride a bike to the start line(thank goodness we didn't) and that we should leave at least an hour before the time we wanted to arrive there to account for traffic (there was absolutely no traffic). That wouldn't have been such a problem but they also refused to let us have a late check out. Check out was 11:00am and the race wouldn't even be over. They booked the hotel for a volleyball tournament and were letting those guests arrive early. I couldn't believe that they would, on the day of the marathon, when so many of their guests were running, they would do this. I thought I was getting a less expensive hotel that would be convenient. I would not recommend it to anyone for marathon weekend especially.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
I was disappointed for this being a newer place. There was candy on our room floor and there was a lot of areas with missing paint. The beds were comfortable and the desk clerk was friendly, but was a little unhappy with the area
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
"disappointed...."
I was very disappointed in the room. I couln't wait to relax and take a hot bath but there was no stopper for the tub. I call the front desk and he said they didn't have any left. ????
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"great for the money"
not much luxury, but it was only $65.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"not as bad as past reviews"
the breakfast is a little small. did hear few complain about while having our coffee. but everything was just as good as 4-5 stars we have stayed at.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Lets try the Hampton"
It is a relativeley new Hotel. Their laundry service needs to change their detergent and/or the fabric softner. The towels and bedding are very ruff and the towels like sand paper.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2013
The room was not as clean as it could have been. Found other guest clothing in the closet. The corners of the room needed to be vacuumed. Stains on the couch cushions. The room size was nice.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
djmi2i
"Rude Management"
I was verbally accosted by the manager on Saturday morning. This after my second consecutive week of staying there. I believed that the check out time was noon. However, it was actually at 11am. My mistake, I own that one. I reveived a call at 11:25am from the manager, yelling at me and telling me in a rude tone that he wants me to leave. I have never been more offended in my life. Even after I mentioned that I thought check out was at noon, he continued to accost me and tell me to leave. I have been staying in hotels in the Louisville area for the past two months, and will definately not be going back to this one. No amount of convenience or affordability can make up for such rude behavior and poor customer service. I guess they aren't interested in retaining repeat business. They would rather save $8 on a housekeeping wage than secure four more weeks of weekly stays valued at over $1000.
5 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Jeremy
"ok but needs some heip"
the stay was short but sweet,rooms were clean but needs some repairs like paint.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in."
I would actually give this hotel a ZERO if I could! My husband and I booked this hotel for a wedding we were coming into town for....We were hoping to save some money, but trust me, saving a few dollars is NOT worth it! Here are a few reasons why: 1. Though the hotel was quite empty, they put us in the very first room by the reception desk. 2. There was a random sink in the hotel room, which was actually spacious BUT there were NO lights by that sink/fridge area, leaving it totally dark. In fact, there were only three lights in the whole room and they did not adequately light the room. 3. Our sheets had mysterious grease smudges on them...or maybe black marker? 4. The shower curtain was MOLDY. And the towels were embarrassingly small and scratchy. 5. Free breakfast? Gross. Worst hotel breakfast I have ever seen. We didn't attempt to eat any of it. Plus breakfast ends at 9am and then they lock the room so you couldn't go in there to eat your own food or use a toaster or watch TV or anything. 6. Though we didn't need to use it, the "exercise room" is an outdated stationary bike and some kind of "all in one" arm machine...not even a treadmill! 7. Walls are paper thin! We could hear, literally, every word our neighbors were saying.... This was our experience. Would NEVER come here again and wish we had paid the extra $10 a night for somewhere nicer!
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Pretty bad but should have expected as much for th"
Haven't spent a night in a Days Inn since 1980 and it will be 2080 before trying one again.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Ted
They were renovating the hotel and put us in an unfinished room. The rooms need more lighting too.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Close to the hospital and close to shopping
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Caution re no-reschedule policy....Ouch"
The stay was fine, but I had mistakenly reserved the wrong date and was not allowed to reschedule even though it was several weeks away. I am hearing impaired and did not hear the correct date the first time I scheduled. I was charged for both days.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2012
SJW
"good for cost - problems with housekeeping"
reserved 2 rooms...only one was ready at 3:00pm - the other one wasn't ready until 3:45 stayed 3 nights... the second day room was not cleaned - returned around midnight and had to go down to get fresh towels the next day returned to room at 3:00pm and it wasn't cleaned again.. saw service in hall and she said she would get to it... went out and returned around midnight - got clean towels but bed not made
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"4 days, no service"
Stayed here Wednesday through Sunday and the room was serviced (beds made) only once.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"The worst hotel stay i have ever had before!!!!"
The house keeping was the worst i have ever had before they did not clean everyday like they said they did. The sheets were dirty and the shower was not cleaned. The shower had visible mold on the walls and there was hair left in the shower everyday i came back to the room. I will not be staying there again even if i have to pay extra for another place out of my way next time.
5 night business trip Aug 19, 2012
Bathroom not clean and paint needed bad repair most places. Lobby smelled horrible. Breakfast was only sugar and only hot was waffles.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
"A quick and convenent overnight stay."
We just needed an overnight in the New Albany area. The room was very nice, quiet and easy to get to. Vending and ice were handy. There was a breakfast, but we did not eat there as we had to be on our way. Checking in was quick and easy. The rate was very reasonable. It was the lowest in the area, except for another hotel with several bad reviews. I decided to pay a little more for the better reviews.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Room well cared for"
Didnt care for the breakfast
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Rita
"Friendliness fails to make up for uncleanliness"
Although the clerk at the desk was very friendly and helpful, the condition of the room and some of the public areas left a great deal to be desired. The toilet paper holder was dangling from the bathroom vanity; a used washcloth from the room's last occupant still hung on the shower rod; and the room's carpet and comforter on the bed both needed a good cleaning, as each were soiled by large spots that were quite obvious. A burned out light bulb in a floor lamp had not been replaced. In addition, the carpeted floor of the elevator was dirty, tables in the breakfast room were not wiped off after the previous guest had eaten, and the ice machine across the hall was inoperable and beeped some kind of alarm all night long (probably indicating that it wasn't working.) The next day the beeping had stopped, but the machine still didn't dispense ice. A banner in front of the hotel said "Now Open." If they had been closed for renovations or updating, perhaps they need to close up for a while again until they get their property in better condition.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Youth Conference Stay"
The hotel was conveniently located right off the highway and because we had students who needed to save money, the free breakfast was good. There wasn't a ton of variety but for the price we paid you can't complain. Things were fairly clean and the service friendly. It was apparent things had been renovated which was nice. Overall for our needs, it was good.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2012
Tricia
"Nice Place to Rest After a Busy Day"
I was a little nervous because of some poor reviews given to this hotel earlier in the year but they did not reflect our experience at all. Thus is not. 5 star property but you do not pay 5 star rates. It was clean and comfortable. We stayed 4 nights and the staff were efficient and polite.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Pastor Sam
"Pleasant staff"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was pleasant overall. We were able to hear guests in the next room. The elevator made groaning noises. The room door was very hard to open (had to put shoulder to it) the breakfast selection was all very high carb.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Everything was good, but one night when we returned our bed had not been made or the trash taken out. We we told them about it wewere told that they will not make the bed if anythng was left on it. We had left one of their towels on it and I can't belive that would do it. However, when told they did send someone up to make the bed, but by then it was after 9pm and we said no. Other then that the stay was nice. They have a nice setup for breakfast and is close to the fairgrounds which we were going to everyday for the car show.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2012
"not recommended"
I booked 2 rooms at the same time and when we checked in they had 1 room on the 3rd floor and the other room on the first floor. The beds were really hard, and one of the rooms had a faucet that was not even hooked up and it was leaking. We notified the staff and they looked at it but did nothing to resolve the problem.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"close to highway and clean, comfortable rooms"
We had an excellent stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was convenient to the highway and the staff were friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2012
"Not worth full price"
New, clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. I think the regular rate is quite high. I'd only book it third party.
5 night business trip Jul 15, 2012