All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
672 English Rd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Great night sleep"
The staff was amazing Thank you for the restfull night sleep
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"If you want peace and quiet, don't stay here>"
very noisy. At night when trying to sleep, room next to us was banging doors and generally noisy. Room above us was playing loud music for hours when we were trying to sleep.Large group of people were traveling together and staying there. sort of took over the hotel. We had inquired about the pool when we got there and were told it would be open soon. Key card was needed to open door to indoor pool which we used to get into the pool when it was available. There was a hotel employee already in the pool area when we went in. People started knocking on the door and this employee got up and let a bunch of his friends in, So much for security. Won't be coming back there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
Dear Thomas. Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time to share the experiences you encountered during your recent stay. I certainly apologize for the noise! It is our hopes to provide an exceptional stay for every guests. Unfortunately, it sounds like yours was all but that. I will share your issues with the team and assure you we will be working diligently to resolve these issues. Kindest Regards. Tara Nelson General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"2 Thumbs up!!!"
Return trip from NY family reunion. Unfortunately the hot tub was out of order, but other than that accommodations were great!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Ralph P
We have stayed here several times and absolutely have enjoyed our stay everytime.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
wayne
"Nice hotel but horrible internet service"
Great room for price. Unfortunately the high speed internet was not working for us on the 4th floor. Hotel needs to upgrade their routers.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Deborah
"Except for carpet stains, good hotel experience"
Overall good experience. Enjoyed room 307 except carpet had stains and dirty spots. Also, one lamp by bed switch broken - could not turn on. Quiet location in hotel that faced woods.Very good hot breakfast choices.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Nathaniel
"stop over"
Great place to stop
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
hector
Nice indoor pool and better than normal breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"John"
Just a quick interstate over night.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Thanks Latoya!"
Latoya was unbelievably helpful! After a long 6 hours on the road with a major trailer accident she welcomed us and helped us fix the trailer under the protection of the covered walkway and helped us order a delicious pizza to the hotel! Can't thank her enough!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Crystal
A very average hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice staff/clean/outdated"
Customer service was great! The hotel was clean - but outdated. Breakfast on Saturday didn't start until 7. Thats late for people traveling south and using hotel as a stopping point.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Hotel smelled old and musty.The carpet was dirty..ac unit in the wall by window.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Tara Nelson General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Assigning Me An Occupied Room"
I always enjoy staying at Country Inn & Suites, no matter where I am. However, when I first arrived and got my room, the staff assigned me to a room that was already occupied. I went back to the front desk, extremely nice staff, and they got me another room, vacant this time. Then a few hours passed and there was a knock on my door. A couple said they were assigned my room, and this was the SECOND time they were assigned a room that was already occupied. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Other than that, my stay was great.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tori
"great place"
it was short but great
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
yvette
"Fine for a quick stop"
Middle of the road Hotel. It's not anything bad, it's a place where we stayed for the night on the way to Fl. It was fine, it's not a resort just a clean place to have a good nights sleep. Room smelled of smoke, no one at the front desk for the 15 minutes I stood there waiting to check in, but otherwise fine.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Enroute overnight stay"
Convenient and comfortable. Wanted accessible bathroom but not available.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"graduation trip"
Real nice room and the breakfast was great.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Happy traveller"
Fairly priced. Comfortable, and clean. Liked the breakfast and coffee. Good location just off I-95. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Ronald
"Country Inn & Suites always a pleasure!"
Traveling through NC fr. FL to NY. Great value and comfort. Nice to find welcoming accomodations along I-95 corridor.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Joan
"Needs upgrading"
Inexcusable to find torn carpet in a room.The precooked circles of eggs look like the rubber eggs that my children used as props with their little toy supermarket toys. Continental breakfast would be far superior than plastic eggs & circles of sausage that looked & felt like flotation devices. Quite disgusting. NO breakfast would be even better than advertising it as a " hot cooked breakfast ". As we drove up, we were " greeted" by groups of people hanging out under the portico drinking beer. NICE reception!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure we are offering fresh food and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
artsy
"Hot tub and Pool"
Close to interstate,staff very friendly and accommodating. Hot tub was to HOT, pool , pleasant.Breakfast area could have been better staffed and food more appealing although they did change their menu daily. We stayed 2 nights and stopped on our return trip home.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
BettyBoop
"Noise"
Ask for a quiet room says no more room with king bed came back alter we could not sleep and insisted for a new room which we got with a kig bed!!!!! Bad
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and sharing your experiences during your recent visit. I truly apologize to hear that you did not have an exceptional stay and the noise from nearby guests. From your comments, it sounds like we may have had some cancellations to be able to provide you with a move to a much quieter room. I'm pleased to know we could make you comfortable. Again, thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. Kindest Regards. Tara Nelson General Manager
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
travel a lot
"Running Get-away"
Totally pleased
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Hotel was very clean. Had a small dog with us and we were very welcome there. Large roo, convenient to highway, great for price.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good hotel convenient on trip South"
A little difficult locating the hotel at night. It really is not well marked from the road.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ed
"Good Value, Clean, Good Service, Would Stay Again"
We were traveling from Daytona to Chester Springs, PA and stayed one night at the property. Other than a noisy neighbor we were pleased with the hotel because it is a good value, good location and nice breakfast was included. The staff at the hotel was especially friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Our hotel stay."
We had a very good stay at the hotel. It was within everything that we needed. We would add this hotel to our list in Rocky Mount, N.C.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Lola G.
"nice end to a long day of travel"
Friendly welcome Hot cookies Nice room clean spacious Comfortable bed and pillows Breakfast was good
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
mike
"Overnight in Rocky Mount, NC"
The hotel was very good and in a great location for on and off I95.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Great stay. Friendly saff
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"BEST HOTEL"
Traveling from New England to Florida. Mid-point in our trip, quick overnight stay, book it and feel good about it. My only complaint is that I packed my swimsuit to deep to get and didn't use the indoor pool . . . I'll remember next time.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Very nice stay. Comfortable,clean. And convenient. Will stay again on our way north. Check out Lou reda's restaurant.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
Dear Ronald, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to dine at one of Rocky Mount's top 10 restaurants! We certainly look forward to your return soon. Kindest Regards. Tara Nelson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Ronald
"Pet Friendly"
Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Check in and out was breeze. Our room was on the first floor next to an exit to accommodate our pet which was thoughtful.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Chazmo
"good place for our dogs to stay"
great for the dogs - had the room right by the outside door and lots of green space for them.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
tom
"Excellent Country Inn and Suites"
We stayed on two different occasions going and coming home from Florida. Amazing hotel and wonderful staff. Couldn't ask for anything better!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rocky Mount, NC
Dear Jane A, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC, coming and going. It is one of our goals to remain consistent everyday, every stay! I'm pleased to know that your visits were no exception. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Again, thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We look forward to your return soon. Kindest Regards. Tara Nelson General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Jane A.
"Great staff"
We arrived at 1:00 am. The woman at the front desk was calm, efficient, and caring. She made me feel welcomed. We had reserved a pet-friendly room, which was on the first floor. It smelled a bit of pets, but it was clean. A small thing that impressed me was "no password needed for the internet." Every hotel should adopt this policy.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Convenient location offf Rt.95 for our trip"
Very clean rooms. Pet friendly We arrived very late at 2AM and left early The staff was available to assist us and was very courteus
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"have stayed here many times -will again"
Visiting family for Christmas
3 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"A Couple of Miles Off 95, but worth iy"
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, and they are dog friendly!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not what we have come to expect."
This hotel needs some tlc or it will soon be run down.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
frances
"Excellent service"
Our visit was very pleasurable. The staff were all courteous, but the night staff desk clerk went out of her way to help us. We got in so late the night of arrival that we overslept breakfast. The breakfast lady put together breakfast for us from what she had removed to the kitchen. And , upon our leaving, she was making coffee and it hadn't quit perking, but she went and poured me some anyway Most places wouldn't be that considerate. The pool and jacuzzi were heavenly. I prefer to stay at Country Inn and Suites, especially if they have an indoor pool and jacuzzi.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Becky
My stay was for a few days, everything at your convenience. Breakfast, area of dining was OK. But if you're not a good old country boy, you will find it wonderful.
Anthony
"Baseball tournament weekend"
We were in town for a baseball tournament. The whole team stayed at this hotel. Very convenient to restaurants and the sports complex.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Just an Average Hotel"
An average hotel with nothing outstanding. A little below my expectations but I was not expecting anything exceptional. Other guests slamming doors was a nuisance and lasted until 11:30 pm. Children running up and down the hallway was also unnerving.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
Good location. Good breakfast. Nice room and large counter in bathroom. Also, quiet at night.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"A great stop along the way"
This was the halfway point for our Florida trip. Pleasant staff, clean room, hot breakfast - everything we wanted.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Road trip"
After recently staying in a comfort Inn that was not what the pictures looked luke...I was astonished at the overall place. We walked in and immediately felt at ease.The entire place was clean and welcoming. We utilized the pool and hot tub too relax and our children had a blast. There was one woman who was really friendly to us and was very helpful. We will Deffinately look for another country Inn in our next endeavor.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Russ
"Flat Pillows"
I stay at this hotel often and have always been pleased with it. There's lots of great things about this hotel (service, breakfast, cleanliness) but the most basic function of the hotel is to provide a good night's rest. Just because the pillows can be fluffed up to appear comfortable, doesn't mean they are. I informed the front desk and they were very polite about addressing my concerns (for that room). I hope they check other rooms as well and devote some money into this area.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Very 'ok'"
Good location, just off 95. Very friendly staff and generally in nice condition. Carpet in room was a little dirty and our one year old picked up plenty of crumbs from under the sofa, otherwise the room was fine. Major downside was the breakfast, which was horrible.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014