All hotels in Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
9305 100 St., Lac La Biche, AB, T0A2C0, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Our Ramada Inn Stay"
clean, quiet, comfortable and front desk person, probably the best customer service Ive received in many years, friendly, polite, professional and determined to make things right
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Lac La Biche Ramada Experiance"
Stayed here for business for 5 nights. Staff friendly, contiential breakfast delicious.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Jacob

Hotel personnel were very helpful. But I found it very tough to find the location. No road signage.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Excellent stay. Beautiful room and nicely decorated (good quality touches) Hotel staff very friendly and polite. Lots of good pillows and the mattress was very comfortable. Nice to have the continental breakfast before we headed off. Would stay there again without any hesitation. Wish we'd had time to use the gym and pool.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Good stay...except for wifi"
Stayed overnight as had business in the area; room, staff, and most services met all my need except for wifi. Very poor.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Weekend visit"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. I've been staying here every couple of weeks to visit my husband who is working in the area. The continental breakfast could have more healthy choices is my only complaint.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Jackie
"nice clean hotel"
Nice clean hotel. Friendly service. Would stay again
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Pretty good. Not the friendliest front desk staff"
everything was pretty good. Only thing was, went down for breakfast and when I went back to my room to pack up, my key wouldn't work. Had to go down and get re-keyed. The clerk told me it was because I was checking out today. This was at 9:00am...checkout is 11:00.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Cory
"Weekend visit"
We enjoyed our room very much. The living area made it feel more like home not a hotel. The bed was very comfy.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Jackie
"Nice stop over before heading up Hwy 881 for work"
Always a joy ....great waffles for breakfast and love the complimentary popcorn !
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
jackie
"Luxurious king suite!"
Lovely hotel and the I'll be back next month for sure !
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
jackie
"Not business friendly"
This hotel is one of th better choices I the area. Front desk staff is hit and miss for courtesy, helpfulness, friendliness you never know what you may encounter. Breakfast station is generally well stocked and coffee temperature is hit and miss. Sometimes lukewarm sometimes hot. Wireless internet is the the only thing consistent and it consistently does not work. Calls to the front desk are met with yes we are having issues we will reset.....there is no change. Do not depend on having access to Internet during your stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Site Visit"
The hotel has everything one needs for an over night stay. I believe they are building restaurant close by. That is the only draw back I saw. You have to drive to get something to eat. Swimming facility was great. I liked the gym, however, they need to add heavier weights and a bench press to get in a proper workout. They didn't have a lot in the way of equipment.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Lance
"Overnight Business Trip"
Nice, clean, comfortable rooms with friendly hotel staff.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Christopher
"My stay"
My stay was great . But the continental breakfast could have some scrambled eggs
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
Nice hotel. Excellent and accommodating staff - especially Angel at the front desk who helped me set up the Wifi on my laptop. Will definitely be back!.
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for taking the time in submitting your comments. We appreciate it very much and I will definitely pass on your wonderful remarks to Angel.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Ideally located for our trip to Fort McMurray"
Located near Secondary Highway 881, an alternate route to Fort McMurray, this hotel was our last stop before driving to Fort Mac. Our check-in was completed quickly, competently and in a very friendly manner. Our room was spacious, very clean and well equipped with king-sized bed, sofa, chairs, TV with full complement of channels and fast WIFI. The self-serve complimentary breakfast had something to please everyone: Bagels, various breads, cereal, eggs, French toast, waffles and good coffee, and more. We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada Lac La Biche and have no reservation to recommend it to fellow travellers.
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for your most wonderful comments. We strive continuously to fine various ways to please our guest and we are glad that the breakfast is one of them
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Clean"
Room was Clean and quiet , pool and water slide, hot tub were perfect, hot breakfast was fresh and filling
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for taking the time in submitting your comments on your recent stay. We appreciate the positive comments very much and look forward to your return.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
bridget
"On way to work."
This is a very good hotel. Staff was polite. Arrived lated but enjoyed the stay. Room was very big. It was clean and bed was comfortable. It was priced a little high but most Remada's are. Would stay again if needing a place while passing through. Would recommend if looking for a clean comfortable place to sleep.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Could not have asked for a better room."
Everything was great. Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was very large and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Debbie
"Little pricey but very clean and comfortable"
Nice hotel. Standard stuff - nothing really special about it - but clean and very comfy!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Ramada Lac la Biche"
Very clean and comfortable. It is a perfect hotel for business travellers.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
V W
"Stay Here when visiting Lac La Biche"
gorgeous views, well maintained and clean. Staff very friendly and courteous. I plan on staying at this hotel again, next time I'm in LLB
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Annette
"Ok stay in LLB"
We arrived early so the staff kindly gave us a key to use the pool and fitness room while our room was being cleaned. Room was clean however the air conditioner was broken so it was extremely warm and stifling in the room over night.
tara
"Ramada @ Lac La Biche"
The hotel was very accommodating, everything was very clean except for the front entrance, which was caked with mud - assumed it was from rig boots. The room size was lovely, but there was only one comfortable chair to sit in. The beds were way too hard for my taste and kept me up most of the night, but the bed linens were fabulous. I guess I expected more from the beds considering the price. Mattress toppers might fix the problem. The hotel location was quite close to downtown but not in the middle of the hussle. That was definately a plus.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Sweetealeaves
Very good.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Over all, its was OK"
Clean and spacious rooms. The gym is small but has the basics. The pool is good and if you are staying with a family slide is great and the area was clean. Front desk staff and maid services we good. They offer continetal breakfast (if you can call it that), by time I got there around 7:45-8 daily there would be barely any food left.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Nermisa
"Great hotel with decent amenities"
Appreciate the gym even though it has very limited equipment (treadmill, crosstrainer and bike); the waterslide and pool are a nice touch; breakfast is great
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent Location very quiet, friendly staff. Would tell everyone to go here.
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for your recent comments in respect to your recent stay. We certainly appreciate your comments and I will make it a point of passing them on to my team members. Thank you for choosing the Ramada Inn & Suites as the hotel of your choice
Other trip May 10, 2014
"verry good"
the hotel is very clean, easy to locate and the stuff is very nice e polite
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for taking the time in submitting comments regarding your stay at the Ramada Inn & Suites Lac La Biche. It is always a pleasure in receiving such positive feedback and I will certainly pass these comments on to my team members
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Very comfortable feels like home."
Went for a funeral and was not sure where too stay, booked this hotel on line and we were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the hotel was. The continental breakfast was great and the rooms were large and clean. Definitely will go back to this hotel.
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will certainly pass them on to my team members and thank you for choosing the Ramada Inn & Suites, Lac La Biche as the hotel of your choice.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Gloria
"Hotel is very nice"
Loved our room ; bit disappointed in breakfast as sausages a bit too dry ; cold hard boiled eggs not good as breakfast food . But was a good variety of cereals muffins ect if we had wanted . and 3 choices juice . The toaster seemed a bit slower and toast too dry then to put hard butter on . So though with room we had wished a more buffet type breakfast like other hotels offer that we usually stay at and for cheaper price . Some thing that we think hotels should offer besides catering to pets is a better equipped bath tub for seniors as tub handle too low to really help one up out of tub so maybe a couple rooms that could have an extra tub grab or one of those hang onto's that are just placed on tub if needed . Overall very nice stay and staff very nice . TY
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for submitting your comments regarding your stay with the Ramada Inn & Suites. It is great to receive such great feedback and I will certainly share it with my team members
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Unfortunately hotel doesn’t have a restaurant yet which is inconvenient for anyone other than that it is nice hotel .
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The free breakfast was good however it was a little disorganized... No plates, hard to find butter, syrup... Had to clean our own table.. Literally handed a cloth!
Response by Ramada Lac La Biche
Thank you for your comments in respect to your stay at the Ramada Inn & Suites in Lac La Biche. I do regret that your breakfast was a little disappointed to you. We are constantly striving to ensure that this area is displayed as convenient as possible. My team members have been advised about your concerns. Thank you for your choosing the Ramada Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Ramada"
All in all it was good very nice and clean facility. Only complaint is the this hotel backs on to the other hotels parking lot. Most of the diesel trucks were left running for the entire night and the noise was very loud in the room. This affected a good nights sleep.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Very nice stay"
Hotel is new so rooms are clean. Quiet location. Great continental breakfast. Check in was quick and smooth. Overall, great experience and would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"no complaints"
Very comfortable ,large room.Two choices of pillows-firm,medium
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Clean"
Would of like to see it by the water Not out of town Great stay
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Rodney
"Beautiful hotel - Pleasant stay."
If you need to stay in Lac La Biche, this is your best bet. It's the newest hotel in town and located away from the downtown area in a quieter spot. Our rooms were not ready to check in to until 3:30 pm, so we had to improvise to get ready for a wedding reception at 4:00 pm. The continental breakfast in the morning was excellent, with both hot and cold selections.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"a good choice in LLB"
This is very likely the best hotel in LLB as its the newest and a major chain hotel. That being said... its a typical Ramada 3 star place. Decent decor and pretty clean. There is no restaurant in the building, and its difficult to get a decent meal in LLB. If your there for business... breakfast and lunch is even more difficult as the choices are very limited. There is no Tim Hortons, no McDonalds for brekkie! If your stay is family related, there is a nice pool and waterslide for the kids.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Geoff M
"Ramada Lac La Biche"
The hotel was fine, but the heater was on, during a warm night in June. The temperature was 28 degrees Celcius, all night. Other than this, the stay was fine.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Lac la biche overnight."
Hotel is nice, smelled like cigarette smoke in the halls for some reason though
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
Gavin
nice hotel, the rooms were comfortable and very well appointed.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"My Ramada experience"
Room is spacious and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is superb. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Good family hotel"
We really liked how we could park right outside the back door. It was really easy to unload the kids and bags. Also that the hotel included a varied menu on the continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
"Great Nothern Hotel"
Rooms are roomy and continental breakfast was amazing. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Connie
"Average amount of chaos"
The room they assigned to me after my Expedia booking (and gave me a key for) was an occupied room. Fortunately that key was one of the 3 magnetic key cards they gave me that did not work so at least I didn't barge in on somebody. Not only had they double booked my room, but then said that they were comepletely full. After a few minutes of confusion, the frazzled lady at the desk said they would give me a jacuzzi suite instead (this from the place that had no rooms?) It was a nice room, but the heater didn't work all night and the room was really cold. This type of hotel chaos is not that unusual in my experience, so I still gave them a 3 rating. It is probably the nicest place in town from what I could see in my short stay there.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
JamesMW

"Formidable"
Superbe comme hôtel, si je repasse par là, j'y retournerai
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013