All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here475 S Prom, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nothing short of Amazing"
Its almost like being at home, except of course the service, pool, beach, restaurant, and the condominium. Oh wait, it is different than being at home. A LOT DIFFERENT!
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
sand dawg
"Old but comfortable"
I was a little concerned when I first saw the outside of the building, it's old and a little rough around the edges. Once we got inside though all was wonderful! It is right on the prominade, steps away from the beach. Everything is within walking distance from the hotel. The beds were a bit small but comfy. The customer service was fantastic! Everyone was very nice and accommodating. We were there with kids and grandparents and all had a great time! Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"love the ocean front view"
My experience was great everyone was nice at the office. Room service did a great job. the only thing that there was no grill to make carne asada . I love waking up to an ocean front view love the big windows had a blast at seaside.
Other trip May 27, 2014
irene
"Very spacious and comfortable."
Great Time for the whole family!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Patty
"Great hotel at a good price."
Great location. The 5th floor partial ocean view room was great. Our unit was semi newly remodeled, with a very modern kitchen and furniture and gas fireplace. The carpets need to be replaced, but everything else was newish. It sounds like the units vary in terms of how updated they are, so we are fortunate to have gotten a newer one. Excellent location. The weather was very cold and rainy and windy, so we spent most of the time in the hotel, but still felt like a vacation with the great ocean view and full wall of glass. We liked the washer and dryer in the unit too.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Spring break with 4 kids."
Worked out good with a 2 room condo. Only downfall was master bedroom bed was hard.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
D
"Last minute booking just after Christmas"
We booked this condo just four days in advance for two days after Christmas. Given the last minute availability, we were very pleased! I imagine if we booked earlier, the (unit) scores would be even better! These condos are individually owned, so I imagine there is some variance. Regardless, they are spacious, functional and great for a family trip to the beach. Everything was clean and well kept. It is a block off the main downtown area, and on a great beach. Great family spot!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
TR
The pictures of the Condo was not at all what we received. The outdated accommodations definitely left us not impressed with the facility. Also, the construction was quite disruptive. We will not be returning or recommending this facility to anyone.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Joelle

"Nice suite, clean hotel"
We got a two bedroom suite, It was clean, and lots of stuff in there, dishes, DVD, dish washer and washer dryer, it ws very comfortable and we enjoy our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Max
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2013
candace

TripAdvisor reviews for Sand and Sea Condominiums

"Loved it! And Dog friendly!"
10/12/14 mullert Gresham, Oregon
Absolutely fantastic stay. This place goes our of their way to cater to dog owners. From the pictures they keep to ID your dog, to the free ID tag they give you in case your pup gets away from you, they are one of the best places we have stayed at on the Oregon coast. A very comfortable room with a great view, great beds, you name it. Location is fantastic. We will ABSOLUTELY stay here again!
"Great Location and View"
10/05/14 SuePiazza62 Portland, Oregon
You can't beat the oceanfront views and it is in a great location just a couple blocks off the main strip (The Prom) The condos were built in the early 70's and could use some updating over all to the place. The room we stayed in needed a little updating but it was clean and being on the 6th floor (the top) was very nice.
"Best View"
09/16/14 Dan M Weiser
I took my granddaughter of 5 years and my daughter-in -law to seaside. We stayed in room 404-5. Right in the middle. Very quiet. The room was way cool and the twin bed was a life saver for my daughter-in-law as the granddaughter could sleep nicely in it. The only thing I wish they had is some fans. It does get warm from time to time in seaside and in the master bedroom the window would not open.There is no air and all a person has is the sliding glass door and sometimes bugs like to come in. Fans would be a BIG plus. I love the hotel and will be back next year.It would also be nice to be able to check in earlier. 4 is a little late.
"Excellent Location - Get the Oceanview as it's worth it."
08/26/14 BCFic BC
We stayed here in room 604 during the August 23rd, 2014 weekend. The view is amazing and worth every penny you spend. The open concept kitchen/living room combo is very functional. This place is 40 years old but the floor to ceiling windows appears to be newer. The bathroom and kitchen is showing it's age but for the most part it's clean. I recommend people should avoid the August 23rd weekend because there happened to be a race called the "Hood to Coast", which caused a huge crowd and rock concert on the beach. The loud music started around 7am, but was turned off at 11 pm, thank goodness. If you're single and looking to hook up, it may actually be what you want, but as a older person with kids, I prefer it to be quieter and fewer people.
"Great location, needs updates badly!"
08/14/14 Hannsh12 Seattle
I visited room 104 with my husband, kids and parents and it was a great location. The views of the beach from the ocean view rooms were AMAZING? This particular unit had an updated kitchen, and bathrooms and had a warm comfortable touch to it. The floor to ceiling windows facing the ocean are breathtaking. It is a very kid/family oriented location so if you are looking for a quiet getaway this is probably not the best place for that. It was fantastic for us. A couple letdowns about our stay is check in was at 4 and we weren't able to get in our room until after 5:00. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant otherwise. I also noticed them telling another person they had to wait until 5:30 so it seems to happen often here. I think that if you were running a professional business and say that your check in is at 4:00 then it needs to be at 4:00 or some kind of compensation should be given, especially if it happens often. The bathroom fans did not work, dishwasher was broken, and the pantry where we wanted to store all of our food was locked so we had to just leave it all on the counters which made it hard to cook with all the clutter. The outside of the building needs some major painting or at least pressure washing. It looks run down on approach. Don't let it fool you because the inside is amazing. I just feel that a simple paint job would be very beneficial for this place.
"Worth it"
08/04/14 Darnell M
Overall great experience. We stayed in room 204-5. Had a great ocean view and realy enjoyed the well furnished condo. Would definitely consider returning. Small issues to consider. The bedrooms are next to the hallway so it can get noisy. Also, the fans dont work in the bathrooms. On warm days we had to leave the patio door and front door open to let the breeze through to combat the heat from the evening sun. The indoor pool area is incredibly hot and not relaxing at all. Elevators are incredibly slow. The walk to the main street isnt terrible and neither is the walk to the beach.
"Meh....."
07/29/14 gigitay
Got down here Sunday for 5 days with 3 grandbabies, 3-years, 1-year and 2 months. Arrived about 3pm from Seattle and checked if we could check-in early, room wasn't ready yet because they were short handed, she said it would be ready at 4 they were finishing up one room then doing ours. Came back at 4 because with 3 small children we just wanted to get unpacked and settled! Were told it was "almost" done, so we walked around a bit more, THEN were told they hadn't even STARTED our room yet and it wouldn't be ready till after 5!! In my opinion if someone is ready to check in and you know they have 3 small children couldn't you get on that room and get it done?!? Other than that our stay has been ok, condo is pretty outdated and the beds are far from comfortable and very squeaky. Plenty of other places to stay next time though!
"Amazing!"
06/30/14 sandi a Enumclaw, Washington
So we found ourselves with some unexpected time off. So at the last minute I started looking for rooms. I stubbled across the Sand and Sea. It said they were all booked up but for some reason I decided to call anyway. To my delight she said the web site was wrong and they had a few rooms available. Must have been fate! We had the most beautiful 2 bedroom suite, everything we needed was there. the floor to ceiling windows with the view was incrediable! Yes if I had my way there would be more lighting in the bedrooms, yeah thats the worst thing I can say about this place! hahahah! Pool was great! nice and warm and very clean. I also appreciated the secure premises. Very quite, even tho it was sold out. All in all we couldnt have asked for a better room a better view or a better expierence! Thank you Sand and Sea. We will be back!
"We Had a Great Time!"
06/23/14 David M Eugene, Oregon
My and I spent a week here with our daughter, her husband, and our 3 1/2 year-old grandson. We were in the two-bedroom partial view accommodation in Room 316. The bedrooms were spacious enough, the bed was fine. The kitchen was well-equipped and worked remarkably well considering that there were occasionally three "chefs" working there. The living room was perfect for all of us: room to wrestle with grandson, watch TV, read, or just sit and visit. The dining room was quite adequate for us, although we could have used another chair. The balcony was, in fact, only a partial view of the ocean... but we could, in fact, see the ocean. We were satisfied. The swimming pool was terrific for our family. Questions or concerns were met by staff immediately, cheerfully, and effectively. In total, the staff was never anything less that completely friendly and helpful-- and, unlike many places I've been-- they actually seemed to mean it! An altogether terrific week for us; we will definitely plan to return!
"Dirty room with a view - not secure"
03/31/14 Sharris945 Port Orchard, Washington
We were coming in late (had to work Friday). Arrived about 5:30. Found the room with crumbs and food on the island, smelly dirty dishes in the sink caked with food. A half full beer can on the counter, used linen on the beds. Then found the sliding glass door did not lock. Master bedroom is a shower/tub combo but ONLY the tub worked. There was no way to make it a shower because they put the wrong setup in the plumbing. The cable service is old-school with no search ability. Whole place needs to be updated. We stayed in 104. Fireplace was NOISY !!