All hotels in Dillard, Georgia, United States of America
13 Royalty Ln, Dillard, GA, 30537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good base for mountain activities."
We made this hotel our base for a 5-day vacation of mountain day hikes. We've stayed here before and, as before, found the room comfortable and clean. Daily housekeeping was thorough and prompt. Staff is friendly and helpful. This is not "luxury" lodging but it is good value.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
For our one night stay, the room price was reasonable. It is an older motel but it seems to have been kept up. The main issue we had was that the sink was inconveniently located outside of the bathroom and there was very little space between the bed and sink to stand and use the sink. It was a clean room and the beds were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
I loved this place! The owners were very pleasant and the facilities were in good shape for the price.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Dylan
"quiet and quaint"
Quiet hotel in the mountain area. Sits back from the road, conveniently located near store, local town, flea market. Friendly staff, family owned and ran. Pool was nice, not deep (6 ft) but enough to cool off. They could use more pool furniture.
3 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Maria
"Adequate for an overnight"
Hotel was fine. Nothing special, but worked well for an inexpensive overnight when neededing to be very close to the Nacoochee School.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Janice
"Wonderful 4th"
Had a great time motel was so clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rita
"Just right for the price!"
Very nice stay! I would return anytime. My preference is this type of place. Nice, clean, and low rates!
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Overall the hotel stay was great for the price and only 20 minutes from the Appalachian Trail. We were traveling with our large dog and were limited to where we could stay. The rooms were clean and the staff were very nice and helpful! The hotel is old and the decor was outdated but I would stay there again in a heart beat. For the price it was a great place to stay!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Best value and friendly people"
A great choice for a reasonably priced hotel in the mountains. Family-friendly and great views. So convenient. I always stay here
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"A Great Getaway in Rabun County"
This a very convenient location to Dillard and Clayton. The historic Dillard House is less than a mile, and a small shopping plaza is next door. A cozy hotel, clean, quiet, and close to local attractions is to be had.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Douglas
"Mtn. Valley Inn Review"
Hotel is OK if you want to just want a place to sleep. Don't expect any extras. Was greeted by a roach in the vanity sink and no coffee packs upon arrival. Refrigerator barely keeps drinks cool, could find no adjustment for unit. You would need to bring your own extension cord to use desk wall light.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Ralph
"Bad service, rude!"
The only good thing is the bedding was clean. Very old hotel, horrible rude service. They tried to charge me extra for my kids, even though I had booked the room correctly.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great little hotel"
I was quite surprised at this little hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. We were there for a softball tournament for the weekend, and it met all of our needs. The only downfall was there was only 2 towels in the bathroom for 4 occupants. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lesa
"too expensive this time around"
Only stayed 1 night and have stayed before but paid a higher price this time and it was way too high considering motel it's self. they definitely need new pillows!!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Nice motel love the view of the mountains"
We had a very good stay nice room comfy beds clean the staff was nice quick check in and out
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
melissa
"Comfy beds & thin walls :("
Was here for a Warrior Dash. Walls were very thin. Could here everything the people on each side of us were saying. Bed was comfortable. Water pressure wasn't great in shower. Fridge didn't keep drinks very cold. Cheap place. It served it's purpose but we won't be staying next year for the race.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Hotel location very nice, great views. We had King size room very comfortable and clean. Great price for room. They are still upgrading rooms and grounds. Will stay there again in the future.
Ann
"Don't go to Mountain Valley Inn Dillard"
Worst experience I've had with a hotel. Won't go again and won't use hotels.com again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Terrible amenities"
We recently stayed primarily based off of price....BAD DECSION!! Non smoking room reaked of smoke, some receptacles did not work, lamp beside bed did not work, sink was stopped up and slow to drain, and not to mention the renovation work that was being done on the floor above us with heavy noise and banging of furniture beginning at 5 am each morning on the wknd!! Maid service included only making up bed, putting 1 new pack of coffee (not even emptying the coffee pot or giving more cream/sugar) and leaving 2 towels...and that was it!! Save yourself a headache and more enjoyable stay by staying somewhere else!! Pet friendly also means rather large additional fee
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Unhappy camper
Beds were comfortable which is which is of the ordinary for a hotel room
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice hotel in North GA"
We checked in late at night when it 7 degrees outside room was very nice
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
La
"Excellent value"
Excellent low cost accomodations. Very clean. Bed mattress great. Tv great. Wifi great breakfast was a surprise at this rate. Very few choices but i did have juice coffee cereal and bagel!
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"road trip with my son"
Nice view..great staff...comfy bed..
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Wanda
"Nice place and affordable."
Nice place. Restaurant services near by could be closer and more abundant. Would use again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Mtn Valley Inn, Dillard, GA"
Rooms are always very clean and the beds are really comfortable. Great price per night as well.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Katie and John
"Worst Ever"
I had stayed here before and considered it generally favorable for the cost. This stay however was without a doubt my worst stay ever. It started at checkin - the heater was off and unplugged. The room was at the end of the buildnig, so had three exposed walls and was freezing. It took several hours to warm up, and when it did the room had a somewhat funky smell (which they explained by accusing me of smoking in the room). The following day while I was out, the heater was unplugged again so I got to wait for the room to warm again. Then there was the bed. The foot was lower than the head. I don't know what kind of pillows they had, but I got stuffed up and sniffly every time I put my head on them. I wound up taking the covers all off and switching them around so I could sleep upside down. I rolled up the bedspread to use as a pillow and managed to get some sleep. The breakfast doesn't even warrant consideration. Pretty much toast and coffee. Then - the window in the room had numerous dead bugs on the top of the sash and the latch was broken off. Add this to the ladder leaning against the outside wall and security is pretty much a joke, although only an idiot would want to break into this dump. I would not recommend this motel regardless of price.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Very bad deal for a dirty room."
The room was terribly overpriced and in bad condition. Bedding was dirty, floors were dirty, bad neighborhood, not what I requested at all. Would definitely NOT recommend this to anyone!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Gloria
"Clean place, pet friendly."
Nice facility, priced well. Not new, but well maintained. Just miles from hiking trails.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Clean"
Clean place to stay. Location was great. Booked a King nonsmoking room but ended up with 2-queen nonsmoking room and Mattresses were extremely uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"fall mountain trip."
good location, fair price, acceptable commendations, staff and management accommodating.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Old Timey"
Enjoyable relaxing plan on returning. That's all I got to say about that..
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Troy and Wendy
"3rd time staying, will stay again."
We've stayed at this hotel 3 times now, it's nothing fancy, but at the right price and just a place to rest after a long day of hiking, shopping, sight-seeing... The flea market nearby has the best BBQ you'll eat anywhere in N. GA- The Wicked Pig- try it! Hike up to Black Rock Mountain or try the ride back over to Highlands via Sky Valley, beautiful ride. Hotel is just a place to sleep but always nice staff and for the price you cannot complain.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Stacy
Room was listed as a non-smoking room, however the room smelled like smoke the entire time we were there. Neighbors were very noisy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"It was nice and clean"
We ejoyed our visit. the rooms were clean and it it was the best sleep I've had in a long time.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
harris
when I checked in a sign on the marque read $39 and up. I had just paid $72. They tried to put me upstairs even though I had paid a very high premium. Room smelled like it had been closed up for a long time. Went in for continental breakfast which was only cereal. No coffee. Clerk said she was going to make some in a few minutes. We could not wait because I had an medical emergency and to check out even though I had paid for two nights. I have trusted Expedia many times in the past but am afraid to now.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
sam
"Pictures are so deceiving!"
Awful hotel! I booked this for a weekend trip to the mountains, and was so very disappointed to find the room looked nothing like any of the pics! It was dirty, with stained towels in the bathroom. The bed was broken (laying on it - heads were lower than feet!) and the room strongly smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was designated as non-smoking. Roaches in the room, boldly climbing on the walls as we sat on the bed! Nope, the room didn't feel clean at all. Plus a badly patched-over ceiling, cracks, etc - not at all what was expected from the pictures they showed on the website! I don't recommend this hotel at all - next time we will stay in Franklin, NC!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Getaway with friends"
My husband and I decided on a weekend get away with friends to just relax and do some sight seeing. We decided on this hotel because of the location. The room was very clean and price was extremely reasonable. Staff was very nice and accommodating! There is a grocery store right next door and also a couple of places to eat that are in walking distance. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are, in fact, going back this weekend with the kids. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Sandi
"Good place to stay"
Clean place. Older but well maintained. Nothing fancy but my bed was very comfortable. Room was large and they did a good job remodeling. Great for the price I paid.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Frequent stays at Mountain Valley"
Of all my stays there, this was the worst. They had some guy fixing the stairwell outside my room early on a Sunday morning. I had planned on sleeping in but was awakened by the hammering around 8:00am. I normally stay here whenever I am working in the Highland, NC area. Its on the way home and usually a quiet little hotel. This was the first stay that I was dissapointed with and feel sure that it was just bad timing on their part.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"room smelled"
Room smelled, had to buy candles to mask the smell, but the staff was friendly, and the hotel was outdated. I left my phone in the hotel room, they confirmed they had it when i called from a different phone obviously. But they also never tried to call the number i listed on the guest information ticket upon checkin
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nearby attractions"
Very pleasant stay. Room was large and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
nice hotel a bit older but comparable to others in the area good price
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"I would spend a little more somewhere else."
I didn't like the sink set up in the room. The toilet and bathtub/shower are separate from the sink. The sink is actually in where the beds are. The rack in the bathroom had been glued on before and when I took one towel off the rack, the rack partially fell down because it was not properly replaced in the first place. The water pressure in the shower was nice though but would have been nice if they had one of those massage shower heads instead. The walls are paper thin so they really need to do something about soundproofing the place. On Sunday Morning I woke up to a man just going nuts yelling and screaming at whoever else was in his room and for a minute I thought I was going to have to call 911 on the man. I didn’t know if he was going to beat the other person up or what! If you are a handicapped person, I would suggest you spend a little extra money and stay somewhere else. There are no elevators and the stairs to the 2nd floor leave something to be desired. The room was clean and comfortable, and the ladies at the front desk were friendly enough. The air in the room was cool. Considering it was the cheapest room we could get (with 2 double beds), in the area, for the price, it provided what we needed, which was a place to sleep for the night. Room Tip: Not a handicap friendly hotel. AC unit worked good. The walls are too paper thin in all the rooms... See more room tips Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Regina
"Older property."
Older hotel, vending machines empty and one stole my dollar before it showed that it was empty. Stairs have a little give as if the plywood is on its way out. When I tried to call the front desk no one answered my calls (6 over a 2 hour period). Families seemed to be enjoying the pool, though, and I did feel safe there.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"All Basic Needs Met in Minimal Fashion"
When I drove up to the hotel I thought, oh, what have I done! We entered the room and found it to be very basic, but clean, excellent AC, Fast Wifi and all our basic needs were met for the night. We heard no outside noise, not even a toilet flushing. I would stay there again, I got what I paid for in a clean, sufficient environment.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Kate
"Mediocre at best"
Wasn't very pleasant stay and the staff was ridiculous. DIdn't have any maintenance men on site one of our card readers went bad and we had to use a credit card to break in and out of our room and they never sent anyone to fix it.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
The room had a musty odor that took hours to dissipate because the air had been left off. The bathtub had not been cleaned properly, it had soap scum in one part of it. the carpet was in fair shape but had not been properly installed and had a large separation at a seam. The bed was fairly comfortable. The TV was snowy. The breakfast was not very appetizing, we went out for breakfast. I could hear people walking above me.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Wisham
"Good inexpensive stay"
All Good except for very limited breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Nigel
Breakfast is only fair....Rooms good....service good
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Fantastic Room. Cold AC. Great bed."
Can't say enough nice things about this room. It was super comfy and the AC was blowing cold on our visit. Service was good and the rooms were free from outside noise. Would stay again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014