All hotels in Dillard, Georgia, United States of America
13 Royalty Ln, Dillard, GA, 30537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No"
Smelled like mold. Picture on internet does not look like real place.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
littlestar
"Smell"
It smelled like mold badly. Just very run down.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
littlestar
"Older but clean"
staff was very friendly, location was nice, slept good
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
GS parent
"Clean & Comfortable Yet Dated"
This is great value for the price. The room is clean and the beds are comfortable. The hotel is a little dated but that is to be expected in that area. I would recommend staying here.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Not what I expected"
The pictures on web make it appear a little rural but it was on main road like other hotels, surrounded by stores and a car wash...so much for atmosphere. It is older hotel and conditions reflect it. AC made noise all night. small fridge barely cold. Complimentary breakfast was cold cereal and a bagel or toast...not much else. Room was fairly clean, just old, old, old. No elevators if you are given second floor room so take that into consideration if you have any problems walking or carrying luggage upstairs. No designated parking so if they are busy you may have to park a long way from your room and walk. This can be an inconvenience with no elevators or luggage carts available. I would not stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
It was a nice peaceful stay and was also very quiet. I had a nice mountain view.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Not as good as I expected"
When I got there my room smelled terrible, but that was fixed by turning on the air conditioning. The bed was comfortable but the pillows looked disgusting. "Breakfast" was a joke. Two kinds of cereal and some store bought honey buns. If you absolutely need a place to stay for the night it will do, but bring your own pillows and don't plan on eating breakfast there.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
WAS GREAT TILL SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN PEOPLE NEXT TO US SOUNDED LIKE THEY WAS THROWING A PARTY WALLS ARE KINDA THIN
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
TONY
"Attractive but ..."
This hotel had lovely grounds and the room was quite adequate. The hotel is older and has a few signs of wear, but the room had good amenities and was clean. There is a little walk from the main building to the lobby and the breakfast was very simple. The only real disappointment was the wi-fi wasn't working and when we asked at the desk, two times we were told it was working. Only persistent questioning caused someone to check the situation and reset the router. This was not a very helpful way to deal with a customer complaint. I also didn't find the ice machine.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"great place to stay...I'll be back!"
Hotel is a little dated but clean and comfortable. Grounds are very well kept and owners are on site and very friendly and helpful. If youre not looking for alot of frills and just need a clean, quiet place to stay, this is the place. Rates are hard to beat, too. I will denitely stay here again.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Rusty
very satisfactory for the cost
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Only if you must"
It's a If you must stay Hotel, major work needed at this place, old. Drive the extra miles and find a better one! But the staff was nice and doing the best they can.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Mr Atlanta
the concierge was friendly and gave good advice. The location was convenient and perfect for our hiking needs with our dog. It is close to Black Rock State Park and Rabun mountain. Although it is an older in and in need of repairs, the room was clean and enormous. The casual atmosphere suited these filthy hikers. We were able to walk to a restaurant and a market for provisions for the next day hike. There is a pool but we did not use it. We will use this place again for overnight hikes and sightseeing.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Ellen
"Ok for 1 night"
Not the newest motel, but ok if you just need a bed for a night.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Bruce
"my stay and experience"
Great place to stay for the price. I would rent/ stay there again. I stayed three nights it was a clean place it is a older motel but they make up from the pride they take in there place. If someone was to write a review doing the same time I stayed and say that late at night the room next door blast there tv loud at night and had to called the front desk to get them to cut it down. I want to say that I am sorry I failed asleep on the remote control and I sleep like a log at night I don't know how long the phone ring before I answered it. The Dillard house would do that to you
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
ant
"Not THAT bad."
It's a cheap hotel, keep that in mind when booking. It was actually better than what I was expecting, so that's saying a lot. But, considering it was cheap, it was decent enough. The room was clean, didn't smell bad and the beds were okay. Comfortable enough for me. Plenty of hot water and awesome water pressure. There was a TV, a microwave and a fridge. Breakfast is pretty much nonexistent. But you have the fridge and microwave and there's a Piggly Wiggly adjacent to the hotel. Or a couple of really good restaurants within a couple of miles. There was one thing that kept me from giving it 4 stars...paper thin walls. We stayed for one night to attend Warrior Dash, as were thousands of other people, so the hotel was booked full. We had people in all surrounding rooms. You can hear EVERYTHING!! TV, phone, walking, running water, conversations.... I would recommend this hotel for just a stop in along a trip or when there aren't other large events going on in the area. If it's booked solid, good luck getting sleep, or at least request a room upstairs and on the end.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Not pretty, but clean and comfortable"
The hotel is old and outdated, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. The grounds are pretty rough, but it's better on the inside. The king room had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave, which was nice. The room was spacious and the shower had great water pressure! Temperature control with the plug in unit was a bit tricky and the walls were thin, I heard the guy next to me snore from 9pm-6am. Overall, it was a decent budget motel. It's only 15 miles from Highlands and Franklin, but the drive takes 30 minutes on a windy mountain road. The neighborhood is lacking: the piggly wiggly next door is a terrible excuse for a grocery store with very few real food options. Buy groceries on your way if you are planning to make your own snacks.
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Big Room"
The online reservation, check-in and check-out were easy and quick. The double queen room was clean and larger than expected. Our first TV remote did not work but it was replaced with one that did work. The phone in the room did not work. Was glad they accepted small animals BUT nowhere in the reservation process was a price for the animal identified until we checked in and was told "an additional cost would be charged for the pet." Fortunately it was not much. Staff/owners/managers were helpful and accomodating.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Clean, quiet, friendly service, good price, We'll stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Pam
"Peaceful Stop"
This quiet little gem is perfect for that lazy weekend getaway.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Will
Older hotel, but very well maintained. Rooms are very nice and always clean.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Katie
"Great value"
Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the inside is fine. VERY clean, even baseboards and corners - cleaner than the last Hampton Inn I stayed in during a business trip to Nashville. It is truly a continental breakfast - not hot. There is a great restaurant/bakery next door for an excellent hot breakfast. Planning to stay there again when we go to mountain events. Pillows a little too fluffy for us, so we will bring our own next time, but the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Nita
"Convient"
The staff were excellent and the hotel was convient for us.
4 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Quiet & Quaint"
If you are used to the Hilton or looking for the Hyatt Regency this is not the place for you, but if you want a clean little quiet place to stay while enjoying the beauty of the mountains around you this is perfect! It is a 10 minute drive to Clayton, GA or Franklin, NC and the view out the window of the room is of beautiful mountains. There is a grocery store right next door and a WONDERFUL cafe (Cupboard Cafe) just to the north of the hotel. You can be in Blue Ridge, GA or Bryson City, NC in just about an hour and is so close to Talullah Gorge and Black Rock Mountain State Park. If you are looking for a place to get away this is perfect for you but if you want spa treatments and room service stay somewhere else! Only concern we had was the room we stayed in did not have a lock on one of the windows but we were able to secure the window another way.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Good location - old but well kept - staff was very friendly - room was extremely spacious and comfortable - breakfast is not worth mentioning - pool and playground looked as if they would be great for kids in summer months
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Hidden Gem"
This little hotel is comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
W.T.
Very old motel. Would not recommend to anyone - even for price.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Toilets, Coffee, Breakfast woes but worth the $"
The toilet in our room got clogged and flooded the floor. This was late at night, but the desk sent a man over with a plunger and towels. He asked me if I would plunge it myself. I assume this is because the late hour and the fact that my wife and daughter were in the room. I didn't mind and took care of it. The in room coffee maker didn't work the next morning, but when I told the desk about it at checkout, she said she would take care of it. The breakfast was woefully skimpy (bread, bagels, cereal), but for $50 a night I don't think I can really complain. I think I got my money's worth all the way around. Had the rate been twice or three times what I paid, I would not be happy, but as it is, I am.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
CK
"overnight stay on the way to the Smokies"
location: was great right on the way to the mountains the beds were very hard nobody slept well during the nightMotel was clean service was friendly but would probably not stay there again because of the hard uncomfortable beds.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
Scott Hollingsworth
"For one night stay, fine."
Older but redone as well as you can do an older place. Very clean.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"skip this place if you can"
In need of repairs. Stairs are dangerous. Wooden floors make noise. .the site states " room service" there is no room service! ! They may havel maid service but NO room service! Pillows hard and lumpy. Heater had to be unplugged to turn on and off. Place needs repair.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
thomas&cynthia
"on main hy. for trip threw mountins"
location
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
charles reddell
The room was supposed to be a King non-smoking. The room was a Twin non-smoking. My wife thought she heard mice crawling around in the dresser in the middle of the night.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Minimally acceptable."
Room was clean enough. Breakfast was skimpy. Looked better from the inside than from the outside. A little difficult to find... needs more visible signage.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Nice time at the Top!"
Room was nice except for the cracked wall and busted temp. Repaired bathroom door.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"hotel pure trash"
This was the nastiest place I have ever seen in my 70 years. Owner was unfriendly and refused to be of any help. My wife refused to even stay in the room for over a minute due to the odor. Stay away from this place!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Smith
"Older hotel, but it was still clean and spacious"
The check in clerk was very nice and accommodating. We had other travelers join us, so actually had three rooms altogether. Two of the three were VERY spacious. The third room was somewhat spacious, but laid out funny. The "bathroom" sink was actually in the room next to a bed. I feel the rooms were overpriced due to the age of the facility. We were there on a weekend. the roadside sign advertised the room for half as much during the week. Although we normally pay more for a weekend.. TWICE as much? all in all, I would recommend. there was a playground, which was a plus while traveling with three small children.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Very clean and comfortable. Very pleased with well priced stay
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"quiet"
not fancy but clean .Bath towels small, thin. Not enough electrical outlets. Had to unplug lamp to plug in the microwave. Make coffee using the sink plug.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Joan
"Nice place to spend the night"
I liked the look of the hotel, the view from the room was not what I expected but the place was clean and the room was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"good room, poor service"
I liked the room, best hotel bed I have ever slept on! However we did find someone else's nasty toothpicks on the floor next to the bed and stuff stuck on the covers. The hotel staff itself was undesirable.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Very Good Value"
For the price, don't go in expecting a Hampton, but I give this hotel props for doing the most with what they've got. For a very inexpensive rate, they place is well maintained, clean and tidy, despite being an older property. Rooms still have a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. All of it worked. Breakfast? Not worth the bother, even for coffee. But right next door is the Cupboard Cafe and it's just excellent, with genuine capucino and a great breakfast menu. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Not going back"
Was not impressed by any means. The service was horrible, the bedding was not on the bed properly AT ALL! I was very disappointed. The pictures are very deceiving.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Such a Deal!"
This was the best $55 per night hotel ($39 on weeknights) I've stayed in! The property is a nice, though older, setup, with a pool and playground in the center. It generally has a well-worn feel, but everything is impeccably clean and comfortable, with none of that musty odor you get from older hotels generally. We were given a suite in the center, a huge room with a semi private balcony. It was lovely. The bedding smelled fresh and clean, the bathroom was up to date, the staff was friendly. This is obviously a locally operated non-franchise hotel, and the owners take pride in it. We would stay here again and again. Do not hesitate to book it.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Kristin
Free breakfast was a joke
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Greg
"CLEAN"
Nice place,clean pool,guite ,close to grocery store,Freds and many other places to eat.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Shirley
"Good hotel for the price"
It was clean, it was peaceful, it was quiet. It had all amenities for food, such as a fridge, a microwave and a sink (outside the bathroom). It was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Desk clerk was nice and pleasant. Room was not fancy, but bed was comfortable, air-conditioner was not noisy, shower was hot and had good pressure, nice to have microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer. Very nice for the price.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great stay for the value"
I've stayed in this hotel a couple times for an event nearby at the Dillard House, and have been pleased. The staff and owner are friendly, and courteous. At first glance, this hotel looks a little outdated, and just another small roadside hotel. BUT, DO NOT judge too quickly. It is always very clean, and the entire hotel is well kept. There was even a little towel folded decoratively in my room. There is a lot of attention to detail and care take in maintenance and cleanliness. The only cons I have are that they need a few more channels on the tv (not a big deal though), needed a newer microwave, and a better showerhead (but honestly, who likes any shower besides their own).
Other trip Aug 5, 2013