All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9750 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Best for our family!"
Comfortable and centrally located!!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Paula J
"Great value!"
It was corfortable and very convenient! Everyone was friendly and offered prompt service.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Paula J
"Quality in Portland"
Great deal for Portland, close to the city and airport, clean, comfortable, would stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jon
"Great customer service"
it was great I would recommend it to anyonewho wanted to get a quick getawayI definitely will go again
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Oregon Vacation"
After a long vacation, we wanted to stay close to the airport prior to our flight home. We found the hotel to be convenient with shuttle service to/from the airport. There were lots of moderately prices restaurants, a shopping center, plus the light rail nearby which presented greater options for exploring Portland. Since it is close to the airport, you can hear planes coming in for a landing - so consider asking for a ground floor room to muffle the noise.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"A++"
Our family enjoy this hotel very much. While we stayed in Oregon we were in three hotels and this was hands-down the best. Would highly recommend and also note that there are many restaurants within half a mile of walking distance.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great family rooms"
Fifth time we've stayed at Hyatt Place Portland. Always have been satisfied.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Chakris
"Tops in my book of places to stay"
I have nothing bad to say, this hotel is tops in my book and then we discovered its within walking distance to lots of stores. We already talked about coming back to shop for Christmas and staying at the Hyatt. My friend and I thought this hotel was a hidden paradise,and the service was outstanding.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Kari
"Great Stay!"
This facility is one of the nicer Hyatt Place Hotels. The rooms were a good size and fairly comfortable. They have a nice indoor pool (which I would have used had I known in advance). The breakfast was good on the weekend but got better on the weekday. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location can't be beat. We stayed here so we would be within driving distance of downtown and the Columbia River Gorge. The only thing is that because the walls are a bit thin, you can hear every little noise around. Unfortunately, our neighbor upstairs had a lead foot and made so much ruckus every night (I would have complained but was too tired each night). The bonus is that there is a Target right across the street which turned out to be very convenient for us.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Rosalie
"10 year anniversary trip"
We stayed two nights here. We were extremely impressed and would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Adam
"Wonderful as always!"
I love this hotel. Whenever I do my bi-weekly, kid-free weekends of hotel relaxation, this is where I look to stay first. Beds are perfect,rooms are nice and comfortable, staff is great and the breakfast is AWESOME. This last stay a small error was made upon checking in and the employee (I can't remember her name, very friendly black woman) had to call hotels.com to fix it;it took close to 15 minutes while I stood waiting. I understand mistakes happen, I wasn't truly or even visibly irritated but she still thanked me for my patience and offered me a beverage while waiting, which I politely declined and then offered me a complimentary dessert later if I wanted for the trouble. I really appreciated her positive attitude and willingness to make up for my inconvenience. Overall another great stay, I'll definitely be back!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Krista
"perfect place!"
I will never stay at other hotels while in Oregon! By far, the cleanest, most comfortable place to be in, being close to the shopping center is a plus but doesn't affect the quietness of the place...
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Cecile
"Above average"
We enjoyed one night out of town near the airport. The location was great with easy access to shopping/dining. The continental breakfast was super busy and not as spacious as it could've been. The pool/hot tub were nice, although it would be nice to have restricted hours for kids. My boyfriend and I went to use the hot tub near 10 o'clock, and kids were still swimming in the pool and in the hot tub. The bed was maybe a 6/10 for comfort. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Short business stay"
Stayed in order to make an early flight the next morning. The hotel was quite, a surprise with planes flying over and they also had a "to go" breakfast of a bagel and apple for those of us leaving before regular breakfast hours.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice facility. Bed too soft."
Nice facility. Soft bed (I much prefer firm). Very short drive to airport. Plenty of shopping and chain restaurants nearby but no decent food to be found after 9pm. I got stuck at IHOP across the street for a late nasty dinner.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Portland Rocks"
Great location from Aurport and convention center.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Laura Ann
"Great PDX hotel"
Close to downtown Portland! Great hotel in a great location. Service was awesome! Will definitely stay here again.
6 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great place, good price"
Really love staying here. Lot's of local shopping and restaurants and right on the Max line so easy to get into downtown Portland. Love that they have breakfast in the morning with many options.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Brandon
"Where are you?"
I enjoy stay at the Hyatt Place, although every time I fly in and need transportation from the airport, it takes at least 20 minutes for them to arrive. I arrived this week from Rome at 8pm and waited 45 minutes. Other hotel van pasted by a number of times. I was tired and ready to take a rest. I may need to change to another hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Janis
"Would stay again"
Pros--great staff; nice pool; big rooms;good breakfast; great price; Cons--a lot further from downtown then I expected; bed/pillows not very comfortable; no way to adjust the strength of the fan on the heater--it was either all the way on or off--made adjusting the room temperature difficult.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Tiffany
"Small bathroom great staff"
Very loud neighbors kept us up most of first night. Bathrooms are very small. Room would be better if it had a microwave. Hotel staff was very friendly and the seperate seating room was nice. Peanut butter cookies at cafe are the best.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
It was near the airport and yet close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. Great location.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
mika
"# nights in Portland!!"
We stayed 3 nights in 2 rooms. Very enjoyable! Just wish the couch wasn't so low to the ground.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Noisy attacked by ants"
The only thing good about this hotel was the location it was very noisy there were ants all over the bathroom by the morning they had spread throughout the room when we notified the front desk the girl shrugged her shoulders and said sorry it was very disappointing
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
chris
"Very nice and kind"
Great staff
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Clean hotel, friendly staff, great area!
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Close to the airport and comfortable place to stay"
This is a good business hotel and we had good meetings in the large rooms with TV's that can be used for presentations easily. It's a generic Hyatt Place hotel.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Staff members really nice. Breakfast was great- lots of options.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Jill
"my new Ptown go to stay"
Nice spacious room in close proximity to food,gas shopping and the airport. Not far outside the city too.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Patrick
"used to be great...."
We've stayed here quite a few times. Nice hotel but we won't be back until they clean the mold from the shower stall. We asked them to clean at the front desk and yet it remained later when we came back to the room for the second night. Disappointing
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel has 24 hr coffee and room service. Place is clean and modern. There are a couple of places to eat nearby. Otherwise little boring.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Todd
Got to check in early, very happy with that. Complimentary breakfast was great. Overall was very pleased.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Henry
Great hotel. Roomy and very quiet. Staff were very nice.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
The room was spacious and very clean. The pool was the highlight for my grandson.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Lynn
"Great Stay."
This is an amazing hotel. Super clean, super nice, and has a huge couch and TV! I believe Maggie helped us as we checked in and she gave us wonderful shopping tips. Would definitely stay here if I'm back in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Would go back in a heartbeat!"
As always, Hyatt Places never disappoint. The surprise here was the area! This hotel is walking distance to several restaurants, a Target, an Ikea and other shopping. For an airport location this was very quiet as well.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Teri
"Love this hotel!"
Great hotel. Room was large clean and very comfortable. Great location. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
James J
"A Solid Place to Stay"
I have stayed at Hyatt Place at PDX about 6 times now. The place is clean, consistent and reliable and the staff have always been friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Loved our rooms. Nice and friendly staff. Great location next to lots of shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Place"
We stayed here before flying out very early the next morning. Great place, clean and contemporary. Hyatt Place will be my new "chain" hotel on the road. Highly Recommend.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Reid
"this time"
First time there and it was worth it thank you. Enjoyes coming after the bball game
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
The hotel was nice with good service.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Portland's weekend"
We had a wonderful night in Portland, The hotel was close to wonderful variety of places for dinner, close to shopping and 10 min drive to downtown. Beautiful King suite, all and all this was a wonderful stay, thank you
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Chrystal
"PORTLAND GET-A-WAY"
EXCELLENT!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kenneth
"Perfect place"
We spent the night because we had an early flight out of the Portland airport and also needed a place to leave our car while on a vacation in Mexico. It was convenient, great place to stay and worked perfectly for our situation. The driver of the shuttle van even took us directly to our cars when he picked us up from the airport!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Carla
"Hyatt Place should be called Awesome Place"
This was the perfect hotel for our needs. My daugther lives in Portland and the whole family came out to spend Christmas with her. Normally, I stay with her but this time, with so many of us, we stayed at the Hyatt Place... We had a car with us and anything downtown Portland cost a fortune to park ($20 to $40 per day). I also ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to pay for wifi and Hyatt Place had it for free while most Portland city hotels charged betw $10 and $20 per day for wifi... Hotel was very clean and quiet.. Beds were a little mushy - my only complaint. Breakfast was a bonus and was actually very good.. not your usual "free hotel breakfast". The hot breakfast sandwiches were a nice change of pace and really good. Staff was excellent and accommodating.. I will most definitely stay here again...
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Sophie
In town for the weekend. Very clean, great breakfast, close to airport with lots of parking.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Rich & Shannon
"Home away from home"
Convenient location near Cascade MAX Red Line station. Restaurants within a few blocks walking distance. Room was well appointed, comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. Shuttle to the airport was timely.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Spacious"
Hotel staff were very friendly. My kids loved the pool and room. Room was very spacious for them to relax and play in. I would recommend Hayatt Place to others.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"24 pool and spa and large shower!!"
good expierience. pricey unless its a special. but the rooms are very nice wonderful showers. and the place has 24 hour pool and spa. bar is a hoke though.it is simply part of the front desk
Other trip Feb 19, 2015