All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9750 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"disappointed"
Way overpriced for what you get. breakfast less than average, no room service, no bathtubs in the rooms, "restaurant/bar" is like a deli counter, pool was not heated. Only plus was friendly staff.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Facility was very modern and upkept. Loved that the king room was huge. Bed didn't seem like a king though. Service was great. My only complaint is that the breakfast food tasted like it came out of a cardboard box. Would be nice if food items were more fresh. Hotel is walking distance to many major restaurants so other options are available. All in all it was a great stay and i would definitely go back.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
This was our second stay at this hotel, we have stayed at Hyatt hotels in other cities as well Hyatt is a great hotel friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Christy
"Great Stay for a Timbers Game"
It was clean, comfortable and a great place to stay for a Timbers game.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Lucas
"Excellent service."
Nice quiet place to stay.everyone at the hotel is nice and friendly.Comfortable place to stay.Good breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
JOSEFINA
"Family friendly hotel"
This hotel was nearly last minute choice, booking only 5 days before. It was by far the nicest hotel out of the 3 we used woke in Portland, eugene, and back in Portland. It was near a wide array of places to eat, and shop. The hotel was just like the pictures,it was not just a couple of beds and walls. There was a sectional couch, desk and refrigerator in the front room and a nice bathroom off the bedroom area. The hotel customer service was phenominal, Alex at the front desk was very helpful. Our check out time was a couple hours before our flight and we went next door to eat and shop, the hotel was able to hold our bags and even shuttled us to the airport 2 hours after we checked out. We will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Nice place and close to the airport. Good am breakfast. Would stay again when in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Get away"
Very Good but pricy.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Best for our family!"
Comfortable and centrally located!!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Paula J
"Great value!"
It was corfortable and very convenient! Everyone was friendly and offered prompt service.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Paula J
"Quality in Portland"
Great deal for Portland, close to the city and airport, clean, comfortable, would stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jon
"Great customer service"
it was great I would recommend it to anyonewho wanted to get a quick getawayI definitely will go again
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Oregon Vacation"
After a long vacation, we wanted to stay close to the airport prior to our flight home. We found the hotel to be convenient with shuttle service to/from the airport. There were lots of moderately prices restaurants, a shopping center, plus the light rail nearby which presented greater options for exploring Portland. Since it is close to the airport, you can hear planes coming in for a landing - so consider asking for a ground floor room to muffle the noise.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"A++"
Our family enjoy this hotel very much. While we stayed in Oregon we were in three hotels and this was hands-down the best. Would highly recommend and also note that there are many restaurants within half a mile of walking distance.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great family rooms"
Fifth time we've stayed at Hyatt Place Portland. Always have been satisfied.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Chakris
"Tops in my book of places to stay"
I have nothing bad to say, this hotel is tops in my book and then we discovered its within walking distance to lots of stores. We already talked about coming back to shop for Christmas and staying at the Hyatt. My friend and I thought this hotel was a hidden paradise,and the service was outstanding.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Kari
"Great Stay!"
This facility is one of the nicer Hyatt Place Hotels. The rooms were a good size and fairly comfortable. They have a nice indoor pool (which I would have used had I known in advance). The breakfast was good on the weekend but got better on the weekday. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location can't be beat. We stayed here so we would be within driving distance of downtown and the Columbia River Gorge. The only thing is that because the walls are a bit thin, you can hear every little noise around. Unfortunately, our neighbor upstairs had a lead foot and made so much ruckus every night (I would have complained but was too tired each night). The bonus is that there is a Target right across the street which turned out to be very convenient for us.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Rosalie
"10 year anniversary trip"
We stayed two nights here. We were extremely impressed and would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Adam
Convenient, very clean and hospitable. Hotel staff was informative and knowledgable.
Other trip May 29, 2015
The only thing I wish was different, would be the fact that the person next to us keep their tv on all nigh. It made it hard to stay a sleep. But over all it was a great experience, very friendly staff,very helpful in any thing we needed. But my most favorite part of our stay was the beds,loved them!!!!!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Teresa
"Nice place in a convenient location."
Enjoyed this place. Visited Portland for The Rock and Roll Half Marathon. The hotel was very accommodating for the runners and allowed us late check outs so that we could shower before going to the airport. The hotel is actually even closer to the Light Rail than many of the travel review websites state that it is. Only about a 2 block walk. Great location and nice staff.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel to conduct business in the area"
Good hotel to conduct business in the Portland area. Not the best for vacation or sightseeing. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very average.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Very nice, easy to check in & out. Awesome breakfast :))
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Perfect location for shopping at Cascade Station"
Our room was clean and quiet, even with airplanes flying over nonstop. Stayed overnight for a shopping trip at Cascade Station. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 10, 2015
Jen
"Wonderful as always!"
I love this hotel. Whenever I do my bi-weekly, kid-free weekends of hotel relaxation, this is where I look to stay first. Beds are perfect,rooms are nice and comfortable, staff is great and the breakfast is AWESOME. This last stay a small error was made upon checking in and the employee (I can't remember her name, very friendly black woman) had to call hotels.com to fix it;it took close to 15 minutes while I stood waiting. I understand mistakes happen, I wasn't truly or even visibly irritated but she still thanked me for my patience and offered me a beverage while waiting, which I politely declined and then offered me a complimentary dessert later if I wanted for the trouble. I really appreciated her positive attitude and willingness to make up for my inconvenience. Overall another great stay, I'll definitely be back!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Krista
"perfect place!"
I will never stay at other hotels while in Oregon! By far, the cleanest, most comfortable place to be in, being close to the shopping center is a plus but doesn't affect the quietness of the place...
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Cecile
"Above average"
We enjoyed one night out of town near the airport. The location was great with easy access to shopping/dining. The continental breakfast was super busy and not as spacious as it could've been. The pool/hot tub were nice, although it would be nice to have restricted hours for kids. My boyfriend and I went to use the hot tub near 10 o'clock, and kids were still swimming in the pool and in the hot tub. The bed was maybe a 6/10 for comfort. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Short business stay"
Stayed in order to make an early flight the next morning. The hotel was quite, a surprise with planes flying over and they also had a "to go" breakfast of a bagel and apple for those of us leaving before regular breakfast hours.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice facility. Bed too soft."
Nice facility. Soft bed (I much prefer firm). Very short drive to airport. Plenty of shopping and chain restaurants nearby but no decent food to be found after 9pm. I got stuck at IHOP across the street for a late nasty dinner.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Clean and Comfy"
We always loving staying at the Hyatt. It is always very clean and they provide a calm and comfy environment. The breakfast was also a nice plus! Great experience here as always! :)
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Monnyca
"Very nice hotel"
Had a 4 day stay in April 2015. Very friendly staff, nice room, nice breakfast. Very clean and comfortable. My companies corporate office is in Portland and I will definitely stay at this hotel next time.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Portland Rocks"
Great location from Aurport and convention center.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Laura Ann
"Great PDX hotel"
Close to downtown Portland! Great hotel in a great location. Service was awesome! Will definitely stay here again.
6 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great place, good price"
Really love staying here. Lot's of local shopping and restaurants and right on the Max line so easy to get into downtown Portland. Love that they have breakfast in the morning with many options.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Brandon
It was a nice experience. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. The only downside to the stay was the fitness room. Only one bench and 1 set of 10 to 30 lb weights.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Close to airport, shopping and restaurants"
We stay in Portland quite often as our children/grandchildren live there. The most important thing to us is a quality nights sleep. Even though the hotel is very close to the airport, it is quiet. We liked that it was close to many amenities that make traveling easier. However, I would not book this hotel in the future as it is over priced for the value received and the main thing for us is a comfortable bed. There are many hotels in the area that provide better value for the money.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Wonderful room!"
Very large room, extremely comfortable beds. Great staff.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Wonderful, it was a bit expensive but it is worth it!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Where are you?"
I enjoy stay at the Hyatt Place, although every time I fly in and need transportation from the airport, it takes at least 20 minutes for them to arrive. I arrived this week from Rome at 8pm and waited 45 minutes. Other hotel van pasted by a number of times. I was tired and ready to take a rest. I may need to change to another hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Janis
"Would stay again"
Pros--great staff; nice pool; big rooms;good breakfast; great price; Cons--a lot further from downtown then I expected; bed/pillows not very comfortable; no way to adjust the strength of the fan on the heater--it was either all the way on or off--made adjusting the room temperature difficult.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Tiffany
"Small bathroom great staff"
Very loud neighbors kept us up most of first night. Bathrooms are very small. Room would be better if it had a microwave. Hotel staff was very friendly and the seperate seating room was nice. Peanut butter cookies at cafe are the best.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
It was near the airport and yet close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. Great location.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
mika
"# nights in Portland!!"
We stayed 3 nights in 2 rooms. Very enjoyable! Just wish the couch wasn't so low to the ground.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Noisy attacked by ants"
The only thing good about this hotel was the location it was very noisy there were ants all over the bathroom by the morning they had spread throughout the room when we notified the front desk the girl shrugged her shoulders and said sorry it was very disappointing
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
chris
"Very nice and kind"
Great staff
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Clean hotel, friendly staff, great area!
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Close to the airport and comfortable place to stay"
This is a good business hotel and we had good meetings in the large rooms with TV's that can be used for presentations easily. It's a generic Hyatt Place hotel.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Staff members really nice. Breakfast was great- lots of options.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Jill
"my new Ptown go to stay"
Nice spacious room in close proximity to food,gas shopping and the airport. Not far outside the city too.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Patrick
"used to be great...."
We've stayed here quite a few times. Nice hotel but we won't be back until they clean the mold from the shower stall. We asked them to clean at the front desk and yet it remained later when we came back to the room for the second night. Disappointing
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015