All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
100 Stuart Street, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"W for one night"
Although I had very loud guests at the room next to me once I was on my room I could no hear that much. The location is good with nice restaurants in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Carlos
"Nice, central location"
We were right in the theater district and Chinatown. The hotel was very accessible to the T public transit. Our room had an okay view. The bar was nice and was able to make my favorite drink: a dark and stormy, which is not always the case at bars.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good overall- but thin walls"
We stayed overnight at the W for a 20th anniversary celebration. They sent a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to the room- very nice touch. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Our one complaint was the lack of insulation between rooms. We were woken to a sound of a crying baby in the room next door VERY early.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Terrible Service"
Worst service ever. I made several requests fo water bottles, glasses, etc. and they never came!! I called about three times as well. They also did not inform me that the room I was staying in was not a smoking room, which is what I had requested therefore, I received a $201.59 smoking fee? Absurd!! Upon checking in no one at the front desk had the decency to inform me my room was a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Perfect hotel right in downtown"
My girlfriend and I decided to stay here New Year's Eve and it was a great choice. Check in was smooth and easy and the room was perfect. We were on the tenth floor with a beautiful view. Couldn't of asked for better. The lounge got a bit crowded but that was expected of New Years. If we planned better we could of reserved a table, so that was our mistake. Overall it was a perfect night.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Derek
"W Boston Review"
Amazing hotel and service!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Leon
"The W hotel is for a younger crowd."
The sleek modern design elements were flashy, and the room was comfortable. However, the hotel puts very pricey extras everywhere, daring you to pick up and drink a bottle of water, or open a little bag of chips, all of which come with extortionate prices. Nothing gratis—not morning coffee, or complimentary water, or as much as a band-aid (you can open the expensive "first aid" kit though, if you need a bandage). I am going to check my bill very carefully, as I don't trust them not to charge for the internet wireless we used. The upshot: stylish but mean-spirited and ungenerous. Won't stay there ever again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Tony
"Poor service"
I was charged for parking when I did not even have a car. I called for waters and glasses several times and they never came.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Skip it."
Meh. We live in the area but stayed at the W because we usually love their hotels and wanted a special night without having to worry about driving home. It was totally fine, but a let-down compared to their other properties. The bar was too cold to sit and have a drink. There wasn't anyone to open the door, which made it sort of hard with bags. Room service took a really long time. Most importantly, the room was very dry and uncomfortable, and neither of us was able to sleep. It feels like a 2-star hotel in terms of lighting, heat, noise, etc. It was a completely adequate stay, but if you're looking for a nice night in Boston, I would stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
jane
"great hotel"
very clean and nice hotel. rooms on the 10h floor was huge.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
hing
"LOVED IT"
GREAT HOTEL
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Great staff. Made our first Boston experience an awesome family adventure.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Big Daddy
Excellent stay, great staff and would definitely stay at the W the next time I'm in Boston!
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Loved my room and enjoyed a delicious glad of wine at the energetic bar. Very convenient location to restaurants, park and shopping Overall great experience. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"W Hotel in Boston ROCKS!"
Unbelievably great experience. I had incorrectly booked the wrong night. Expedia and the W were incredible and we had an amazing time despite my error.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Clean modern room"
Booked this last minute. Very clean and modern with comfortable bed
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, but location is noisy at all hours."
Because the W is located so central to the theatre district it is noisy at all hours. The noise filters through the windows. Valet parking is not free. It's $49 to park, charged to the room. The restaurant downstairs has excellent food. Hotel staff are very friendly. Little details in the hotel are cute. They change the mats in the morning to say "good morning". Room was great. View is ok. Lots of details in the room. Beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jackie
"Modern Hotel In Boston"
We booked hotel because of it's modern appeal. My friend and I decided to spend a night on the town to celebrate my birthday. We booked about 1 month in advance and paid in the mid $200's, we decided to go with the "Fabulous Room" mainly for the extra space. Normally I wouldn't do this but it was only $20 more. We loved the location of the hotel except it was very hard to find and valet is tucked away. We had asked for a high-floor room and got the lowest possible floor for our room type. Nevertheless, the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are amazing with marble floors, vessel sink, and a separate toilet. The beds are some of the best I have ever slept in at a hotel, even better than the Mandarin Oriental down the street. The view is nothing to write home about but nothing horrible. We were initially apprehensive about the potential for noise emanating from the club on the top floor. In the morning we went down to the breakfast lounge were the staff was impeccable and went out of there way to accommodate us. After that we went to go explore the hotel. Although no pool, they did have a nice fitness center which was clean and all the equipment you would need to complete a full workout. Overall if you are looking for a modern hotel in the heart of Boston with clean rooms, friendly staff, and a fair amount of amenities, we would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Tan
"great hotel!"
This hotel is new (2009), clean, trendy. Great hotel bar. My ONLY complaint is there's only valet parking and it's $49 per night. Not off the charts for 24 hr parking in Boston but a little pricey. Other than that def recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Anthony
"Not what I expected."
I normally stay at the Hyatt chain of hotels, however, I decided to book into the W because it was close to where my meeting would take place. I booked a king size bed but was put into a room with two double beds. When I called the front desk, I was hassled for booking through Expedia. My confirmation clearly stated king size bed and I did eventually get it but at the end of a long travel day, I don't want to expend more energy fighting for what I paid for. I was tired and disappointed. My biggest issue was that I arranged a wakeup call and it never came through. That could have been catastrophic.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Mala
"Expensive but great!"
This hotel is amazing. The only negative is that everything is pricey. But, it's worth it!
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Great location in the theater district in downtown Boston ! Loved it!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"This Place is Top Shelf!!!"
Sleek, classy, trendy, great food, great vibe, and the staff cannot do enough to serve, help, and pamper their guests. I cannot say enough about Boston's W Hotel!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Louix
"Beautiful Hotel but the Concierge was daft."
The room was great! Awesome design & layout! Very exquisite. The only issue was the concierge, initially via email before our arrival I was in touch with a wonderful person named Leyani. Unfortunately by the time we arrived she was off and then off during our whole stay. The females on concierge during our stay were daft. One afternoon we called down because we were having trouble finding what channel the football game was on but we saw it was on in the bar as we walked by, so we figured she could tell us.. Nope, she could not figure it out and had to call us back ten minutes later and still didn't know. We called down to ask if a certain shopping area was open on Thanksgiving night, she told us yes so we caught a cab out but it was closed. I don't think I need to mention every issue but after one of these issues when leaving shortly after we found her to be busy flirting with the gentlemen that open the door.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Kristen
"Great area"
No coffee machine or microwave. Other than that, quite nice
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Week end in Boston at the w"
Came down for the week end to see a hockey game with three of my buddies really enjoyed the w great hotel, fantastic location great restaurants and night life, this is the place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Salvatore
"Beautiful, comfortable hotel in a great location!"
My daughter and I were in town visiting a college and loved our stay at this hotel. It was comfortable and clean. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Pretty much ok"
Stayed three nights for a conference. Good location between the financial district and back bay. The room was fine, nothing special. View from 8th floor was directly into a neighboring office building. Staff was friendly and courteous, though not terribly helpful with basic things like locating a cab.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Brandon
"My stay at the W."
Room was not ready for 3 hours after arriving. Concierge never called us, but when we went to the front desk after walking around Boston for a few hours the room was ready for us. Room was very nice but there were tons of ways to accidently spend too much money, luckily there's a CVS right down the street for when you get the 2am drunk munchies. Room had a window you could open which was very nice.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Brandon
"great location and very comfortable"
the W Boston is a great hotel - it is convenient if you are going for either business or leisure. The room had a great size and was very confortable. The staff was courteous and caring. Room service arrived fast as well. This is the type of hotel that hsa great design and can be loud, but it will never disturb the guests like some other hotels.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Location"
The w is a great place to stay. Location is excellent with good restaurants near. My only complaint is the charge for wifi.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
jennifer
"Great hotel--bathroom could be alot cleaner!"
The W is chic and modern. It's a safe hotel in the theatre district. My only complaint was that the bathtub/shower wasnt as clean as it shouldve been. There was soap spots on the wall from the person who took a shower there last (and it wasn't me). There is also a small vent in the shower that was caked with dust---it was evident that it hasn't been cleaned in weeks---and i found out when the steam from my shower loosened that dust and it started to fall on me when I showered---disgusting!
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
It was a good place to stay. Nice location and good price for the facility.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Theater trip"
Great staff and very friendly service from the start to the end of our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Overall a good experience"
Hotel was great as far as service, amenities, nightlife, and location. Really, they do a fantastic job there as a staff and you can tell they care about their job and making guests feel welcome. The only thing I would say is that its proximity to Tufts Medical Center means you get to hear ambulance sirens very, very, frequently at night and that can get irritating. Overall it was worth it though because of its location in the city.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
FB
"Personal trip"
Staff was polite and friendly. Great location, i would stay there again
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"W was a dream hotel!"
One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in at a hotel! Bliss Spa toiletries were a really nice addition. The beds were amazing, we hurried back from dinner just to have more time to enjoy the awesome beds and watch movies! The staff was attentive, doors always opened for us, friendly doormen and front desk staff. Truly felt welcome and spoiled. This was my first experience with the W Hotel brand, and would absolutely stay at a W property again! Loved, loved, loved.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice place but LOUD!"
I have never had a sleepless night in a hotel room unlit I arrived at this hotel. There is so much noise. The walls were paper thin and you could hear loud music all night long. Also tons of steet noise and sirens all through the night. We asked to be moves to a higher floor and the manager was very accommodating. But seriously?!?! This a is a decent hotel... Not a night club with rooms over it. Didn't they think to put sounds proofing in? We could hear our neighbors full conversations. Doors slamming. Overall I wishes we had booked the Revere a block up the street. Cheaper and hopefully not as loud. With that said. The rooms were just average. The breakfast pices were outrageous. There was NOT a coffee maker in the room. You had to go down to the lobby which I find cheap and annoying. The service was top notch. No complaints there. I feel like they need to work on the basics of hotel management. Anticipating people needs like a coffee maker in my room. Drawers to keep my clothes in that are not on the floor... And more then 2 of them. So to sum up. Good service in a poorly designed hotel.
6 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Friendly hip hotel!"
The staff was so helpful and made our stay very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
pam
"Great Overall"
The W Boston is a great choice. Probably not recommended for families, but for young professionals it's exactly what you want. Plenty of things to do nearby. Centrally located. We were attending a convention and it was a perfect choice.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Mini-Getaway. Thrilled with the W Boston."
Hotel and room were clean, chic & sexy. Check-in was quick and smooth - Alex is a STAR. Luxurious Bliss products in the bathroom. Located in the posh & central neighborhood of Back Bay. Steps away from the park, theaters, nightclubs and delicious restaurants including Post 390. Will stay here again for sure.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
"Perfect Family Vacation Spot in Boston"
Booked the Mega Room at the W Hotel Boston for the start of our family vacation. 2 queen size beds proved ample for 2 adults + 2 teenagers.=, with enough room to hang out where were not on top of each other. Nice view from the 12th floor. Excellent attention to detail, from the room furnishings and decor, the Bose sound dock, and ample internet connectivity. Rated room comfort a "4" due to the low counter and seating heights in the bathroom. Location near Chinatown was a bonus, and walking distance to (2) metro stops, the Public Gardens, and many local attractions. Enjoyed dinner at the Beehive, per concierge recommendation, though I would get a ride their next time. We will definitely plan a stay at this hotel on our next trip to Boston.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Paul Mullin
"It's all in the details"
This hotel while not in the thick of the touristy Boston area was very conveniently located for the purposes of our travel. It was a lovely location, with attentive and friendly staff. Conveniently located within walking distance to some great local eateries and bars. How do they change those floor mats so efficiently?! And we can't get enough of the Bliss products!
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Roxella
"Great Place to Stay"
Loved it!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Samiyra
"Very luxurious"
Enjoyed it very much. Wish I was their for more than one night.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Dan Hill
"Great location but horrible experience."
After only a 20 minute stay at the yuppiest hotel in boston we noticed the robes were dirty. Staff was unpleasant and refused to help us. We felt extremely out of place. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Gorgeus"
Best hotel ive been stayed, perfect location...............
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very loud on weekends"
The hotel was centrally located which was great but do not stay in a room facing Stuart especially on the weekend. Our first night was a Friday night and the motorcycles revving and the police sirens were unbearable. Had to request to be moved to an interior room which was much better.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Grace
"Right in the middle of the action"
The W is right in the theatre district and surrounded by some pretty good night spots. Walking distance to the Commons and the Finish Line!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Attention to detail!!"
The looks of hotel, rooms, gym is really quite wow! But the staff are the rudest we have come across in our 3 weeks in the US, staying in 5 different cities. It was a huge effort for the receptionist to find a city and subway map. Also don't bother having breakfast in the hotel - pricey and you wait 30 minutes for a basket with bread and muffins!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014