All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
100 Stuart Street, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Swanky hotel"
Love the bar/lounge and nightclub underneath! Easy (early) check-in, great room with a view, and overall awesome stay!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Sirens kept waking us up all night"
The ambulance and other sirens kept waking us all up all night. The front desk was understaffed and not very pleasant. The hotel itself if beautiful and the room was comfortable. Not worth it though if you can't actually sleep.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"College tours"
Fantastic! Great location! Stayed for one night with my daughter who was touring colleges
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Enjoyed- very nice accommodations, great location
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
SMT
"Tremendously convenient to the theater district."
After struggling with the 500lb front door, I was greeted by Frank, an enthusiastic and smily employee. He helped check me in right away, saw to my baggage needs, and escorted me and my companion to the elevator. The room was easy to locate and had a wonderfully pleasing aroma upon entry. The room was clean, attractive, and well stocked. My only issue was the mattress appeared fatigued. It offered little support and sagged in areas of use. Otherwise, I was very happy and would stay again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"great weekend getaway in central location"
perfect location-the staff was great0all was perfect (well, of course there was one little thing-no coffee maker in the room but complimentary coffee in the lobby)
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Awesome place, great price!"
I always wanted to stay at the W because I heard great things. I saw an awesome deal on hotels.com, so I had my chance. It was everything that I had heard. The location, hotel food, and cleanliness were top notch. But the staff really stood out to me. This was the friendliest hotel that I had ever stayed at. They really go out of their way to please the customer!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great time!"
Great hotel and very close to restaurants and nightlife spots. Concierge will get you into Tunnel which is an underground bar for free if you ask.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
AJ
"AWESOME"
The W of Boston was AWESOME, staff was wonderful! Room was great as well as the lounge!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Luxury accomodations!"
Overall, a great hotel. Near to everything! I was travelling with two children and returning to the hotel at night was one draw back. There were party goers and bouncers at the door. We had to show room keys to enter the elevator banks. Besides that, the staff was superb, the room excellent, and we would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Stella
"Great hotel, but loud!"
We were on the 14th floor and were up with the noise from many groups of people in the streets from 1am-4am fighting, yelling, partying, etc. It was so loud, the groups of people outside sounded like they were in our room. For some reason, the hotel doesn't prevent the rooms from hearing everything that is going on outside, even when you are on the 14th floor!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great Hotel, close to nightime entertainment!"
Great hotel in a great location. I had booked a room with King bed and upon checkin they did not have any available so the resort host comped us for breakast (very delicious) the following morning as well as sent us a complimentary bottle of champagne to our room. All the staff that we interacted with were great, the room was clean and had a nice view of the surrounding Stuart St.. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to staying here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Shannon
Booked it as a gift for a a couple of friends. They absolutely loved the location and the room. Attention to details a plus.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Clara
very nice hotel, although the staff makes it seem as though it is too cool for an average couple to stay at
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"W for one night"
Although I had very loud guests at the room next to me once I was on my room I could no hear that much. The location is good with nice restaurants in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Carlos
"Nice, central location"
We were right in the theater district and Chinatown. The hotel was very accessible to the T public transit. Our room had an okay view. The bar was nice and was able to make my favorite drink: a dark and stormy, which is not always the case at bars.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good overall- but thin walls"
We stayed overnight at the W for a 20th anniversary celebration. They sent a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to the room- very nice touch. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Our one complaint was the lack of insulation between rooms. We were woken to a sound of a crying baby in the room next door VERY early.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Terrible Service"
Worst service ever. I made several requests fo water bottles, glasses, etc. and they never came!! I called about three times as well. They also did not inform me that the room I was staying in was not a smoking room, which is what I had requested therefore, I received a $201.59 smoking fee? Absurd!! Upon checking in no one at the front desk had the decency to inform me my room was a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Perfect hotel right in downtown"
My girlfriend and I decided to stay here New Year's Eve and it was a great choice. Check in was smooth and easy and the room was perfect. We were on the tenth floor with a beautiful view. Couldn't of asked for better. The lounge got a bit crowded but that was expected of New Years. If we planned better we could of reserved a table, so that was our mistake. Overall it was a perfect night.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Derek
"W Boston Review"
Amazing hotel and service!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Leon
"The W hotel is for a younger crowd."
The sleek modern design elements were flashy, and the room was comfortable. However, the hotel puts very pricey extras everywhere, daring you to pick up and drink a bottle of water, or open a little bag of chips, all of which come with extortionate prices. Nothing gratis—not morning coffee, or complimentary water, or as much as a band-aid (you can open the expensive "first aid" kit though, if you need a bandage). I am going to check my bill very carefully, as I don't trust them not to charge for the internet wireless we used. The upshot: stylish but mean-spirited and ungenerous. Won't stay there ever again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Tony
"Poor service"
I was charged for parking when I did not even have a car. I called for waters and glasses several times and they never came.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Skip it."
Meh. We live in the area but stayed at the W because we usually love their hotels and wanted a special night without having to worry about driving home. It was totally fine, but a let-down compared to their other properties. The bar was too cold to sit and have a drink. There wasn't anyone to open the door, which made it sort of hard with bags. Room service took a really long time. Most importantly, the room was very dry and uncomfortable, and neither of us was able to sleep. It feels like a 2-star hotel in terms of lighting, heat, noise, etc. It was a completely adequate stay, but if you're looking for a nice night in Boston, I would stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
jane
"great hotel"
very clean and nice hotel. rooms on the 10h floor was huge.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
hing
"LOVED IT"
GREAT HOTEL
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Great staff. Made our first Boston experience an awesome family adventure.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Big Daddy
Excellent stay, great staff and would definitely stay at the W the next time I'm in Boston!
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Loved my room and enjoyed a delicious glad of wine at the energetic bar. Very convenient location to restaurants, park and shopping Overall great experience. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"W Hotel in Boston ROCKS!"
Unbelievably great experience. I had incorrectly booked the wrong night. Expedia and the W were incredible and we had an amazing time despite my error.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Clean modern room"
Booked this last minute. Very clean and modern with comfortable bed
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, but location is noisy at all hours."
Because the W is located so central to the theatre district it is noisy at all hours. The noise filters through the windows. Valet parking is not free. It's $49 to park, charged to the room. The restaurant downstairs has excellent food. Hotel staff are very friendly. Little details in the hotel are cute. They change the mats in the morning to say "good morning". Room was great. View is ok. Lots of details in the room. Beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jackie
"Modern Hotel In Boston"
We booked hotel because of it's modern appeal. My friend and I decided to spend a night on the town to celebrate my birthday. We booked about 1 month in advance and paid in the mid $200's, we decided to go with the "Fabulous Room" mainly for the extra space. Normally I wouldn't do this but it was only $20 more. We loved the location of the hotel except it was very hard to find and valet is tucked away. We had asked for a high-floor room and got the lowest possible floor for our room type. Nevertheless, the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are amazing with marble floors, vessel sink, and a separate toilet. The beds are some of the best I have ever slept in at a hotel, even better than the Mandarin Oriental down the street. The view is nothing to write home about but nothing horrible. We were initially apprehensive about the potential for noise emanating from the club on the top floor. In the morning we went down to the breakfast lounge were the staff was impeccable and went out of there way to accommodate us. After that we went to go explore the hotel. Although no pool, they did have a nice fitness center which was clean and all the equipment you would need to complete a full workout. Overall if you are looking for a modern hotel in the heart of Boston with clean rooms, friendly staff, and a fair amount of amenities, we would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Tan
"great hotel!"
This hotel is new (2009), clean, trendy. Great hotel bar. My ONLY complaint is there's only valet parking and it's $49 per night. Not off the charts for 24 hr parking in Boston but a little pricey. Other than that def recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Anthony
"Not what I expected."
I normally stay at the Hyatt chain of hotels, however, I decided to book into the W because it was close to where my meeting would take place. I booked a king size bed but was put into a room with two double beds. When I called the front desk, I was hassled for booking through Expedia. My confirmation clearly stated king size bed and I did eventually get it but at the end of a long travel day, I don't want to expend more energy fighting for what I paid for. I was tired and disappointed. My biggest issue was that I arranged a wakeup call and it never came through. That could have been catastrophic.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Mala
"Expensive but great!"
This hotel is amazing. The only negative is that everything is pricey. But, it's worth it!
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Great location in the theater district in downtown Boston ! Loved it!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"This Place is Top Shelf!!!"
Sleek, classy, trendy, great food, great vibe, and the staff cannot do enough to serve, help, and pamper their guests. I cannot say enough about Boston's W Hotel!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Louix
"Beautiful Hotel but the Concierge was daft."
The room was great! Awesome design & layout! Very exquisite. The only issue was the concierge, initially via email before our arrival I was in touch with a wonderful person named Leyani. Unfortunately by the time we arrived she was off and then off during our whole stay. The females on concierge during our stay were daft. One afternoon we called down because we were having trouble finding what channel the football game was on but we saw it was on in the bar as we walked by, so we figured she could tell us.. Nope, she could not figure it out and had to call us back ten minutes later and still didn't know. We called down to ask if a certain shopping area was open on Thanksgiving night, she told us yes so we caught a cab out but it was closed. I don't think I need to mention every issue but after one of these issues when leaving shortly after we found her to be busy flirting with the gentlemen that open the door.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Kristen
"Great area"
No coffee machine or microwave. Other than that, quite nice
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Week end in Boston at the w"
Came down for the week end to see a hockey game with three of my buddies really enjoyed the w great hotel, fantastic location great restaurants and night life, this is the place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Salvatore
"Beautiful, comfortable hotel in a great location!"
My daughter and I were in town visiting a college and loved our stay at this hotel. It was comfortable and clean. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Pretty much ok"
Stayed three nights for a conference. Good location between the financial district and back bay. The room was fine, nothing special. View from 8th floor was directly into a neighboring office building. Staff was friendly and courteous, though not terribly helpful with basic things like locating a cab.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Brandon
"My stay at the W."
Room was not ready for 3 hours after arriving. Concierge never called us, but when we went to the front desk after walking around Boston for a few hours the room was ready for us. Room was very nice but there were tons of ways to accidently spend too much money, luckily there's a CVS right down the street for when you get the 2am drunk munchies. Room had a window you could open which was very nice.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Brandon
"great location and very comfortable"
the W Boston is a great hotel - it is convenient if you are going for either business or leisure. The room had a great size and was very confortable. The staff was courteous and caring. Room service arrived fast as well. This is the type of hotel that hsa great design and can be loud, but it will never disturb the guests like some other hotels.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Location"
The w is a great place to stay. Location is excellent with good restaurants near. My only complaint is the charge for wifi.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
jennifer
"Great hotel--bathroom could be alot cleaner!"
The W is chic and modern. It's a safe hotel in the theatre district. My only complaint was that the bathtub/shower wasnt as clean as it shouldve been. There was soap spots on the wall from the person who took a shower there last (and it wasn't me). There is also a small vent in the shower that was caked with dust---it was evident that it hasn't been cleaned in weeks---and i found out when the steam from my shower loosened that dust and it started to fall on me when I showered---disgusting!
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
It was a good place to stay. Nice location and good price for the facility.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Theater trip"
Great staff and very friendly service from the start to the end of our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Overall a good experience"
Hotel was great as far as service, amenities, nightlife, and location. Really, they do a fantastic job there as a staff and you can tell they care about their job and making guests feel welcome. The only thing I would say is that its proximity to Tufts Medical Center means you get to hear ambulance sirens very, very, frequently at night and that can get irritating. Overall it was worth it though because of its location in the city.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
FB
"Personal trip"
Staff was polite and friendly. Great location, i would stay there again
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014