All hotels in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States of America
2840 South Caraway Rd., Jonesboro, AR, 72401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Worth the money"
For a hundred bucks it's pretty much what you paid for, nothing fancy but a good place to stay. The breakfast really wasn't very good but the stay was good an the staff very helpful. I would recommend to others.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Okay, but not what I expected."
Overall our stay was okay. I was not pleased with the noise level both in the hallways at night and early morning as well as being able hear our upstairs neighbors through the bathroom vent. Also, the water pressure was extreme in the bathroom. Super fast and loud. We had a poor experience with another guest as well. Not satisfied with our stay. Could have been better.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Hilton Review"
Ok so first off, when we were looking at this hotel, we saw many reviews that said to bring you own pillows. We were flying in, so we couldn't, but if you can, BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS!! They're flat and pretty much useless. The mattress was "ok" could've been a bit softer, and the a/c, much like most hotels, was on the wall, a little off the floor. Pretty loud, hard to sleep when it keeps turning on and off throughout the night. The breakfast is NOT included, $9 for what you get for free at other hotel chains, so we walked over to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Only paid $13 for two of us there. Other than that, the hotel was clean and nice. Didn't use the pool or fitness room, so can't review those, but they looked clean. Our first night we were in room 336, and there was a party with a live band in their meeting room, which was directly below us three floors down.. We asked the desk what time the party will end and they said at 1:00 AM. No sorry that won't do as we could hear and feel the music three stories up. So I believe his name was Daniel, moved us to room 303 and said it would be quieter and apologized for the noise. He did say that there is a club out in front that will be playing music until midnight, but he put us in a room he said we would not hear it, and we didn't. We were there for four nights, and all in all, would stay there again.
4 night family trip May 8, 2014
"Close to restaurants"
The best hotel experience I had in a while plan to do it again
Other trip May 14, 2014
Wonderful! Staff was exceptional
2 night trip May 9, 2014
This is the second time I stayed at the hotel with my family. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. I will plan to stay on future trips.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Bryan
"Great hotel, close to everything in town."
I stayed for a school interview, and this hotel was very close to ASU. Staff was friendly and good breakfast!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Jourdan Mills
"Awesome hotel!"
Hilton Garden Inn and Daniel at the front desk were awesome! Hotels.com never sent our paid reservation to Hilton so they were out of the double queen rooms when we arrived on Friday evening. We found out we were just one of several hotels.com quests that evening with the same problem. But Daniel took charge and arranged a King room with rollaway bed and handled everything with hotels.com. He was the reason that our stay started out wonderfully and continued that way rather than being a disaster. I will definitely use Hilton again but will use their website for booking and I will not use hotels.com again!
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Dorothy
Reserved two double rooms only received one
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Room not ready"
Room was not ready until after 6 pm, after a long trip and being tired waiting another 3 hours was not fun. The room and the service(other than a 3 hour wait for the room) were fine and would have rated 4/5 if not for this.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
chuck
"Nice except the Club next door"
I really enjoy this property except when we are in a room on the front of the hotel.. There is a private club with very loud music well past midnight that is very annoying.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Best hotel in Jonesboro"
This hotel is very nice and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast options were great. This is certainly one of, if not the best place to stay in Jonesboro. Their indoor pool area is wonderful for kids.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
First time at HGI was a pleasant night. We will look for other HGI as we travel. It was a challenge to figure out how to turn the shower on but a call to front desk was very helpful.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel and a good value"
Good service in a well appointed hotel.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Very nice"
We stay in this hotel often, my favorite in Jonesboro. Check Omar's 501 Steakhouse 3 blocks away.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
"Best hotel in Jonesboro!"
The lobby is very nice, and the staff were professional and efficient. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable, although the comforter was too warm even with the heat turned off. The breakfast was very good, and the wait staff were really on top of things. Great place to stay!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Sherry
Housekeeping failed to clean the room and the beds were rather hard. Otherwise it was a good stay.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Ward
"Very clean and nice"
This was a very nice hotel. Very clean rooms. Only complaint is that the beds were not very comfortable. Especially being pregnant...felt like I was sleeping on the side of a hill, lol. The pillows were pretty bad too...they are like a down type of pillow. After laying on it for 10 seconds, it flattens out like a pancake, and all the fluff moves to the sides of your head. We were also surprised that breakfast was not included...had to pay 9 bucks to eat. You'd be better off hitting up The Cracker Barrel around the corner. Other than those three things, we enjoyed our stay. :)
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
E.C.
"Great Room"
The room and the stay were great, one of the nicest we have had.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"What's with no box springs?"
My husband has had 4 back surgeries, the mattress had a very thick pad on it but it didn't make up for the fact that there wasn't a box spring on the bed. Now having had four surgeries he has and will have morning back pain to some degree but he's never hurt this bad after staying in ANY other hotel. Room was clean, hotel was nice, staff NOT overly friendly!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Tammy Stone
"A wonderful stay"
This hotel was wonderful: It was clean, the employees were wonderful, friendly and so very respectful. It was a wonderful stay and anytime I am in Jonesboro for a overnight meeting I definitely will be making my reservations to stay at this wonderful hotel!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
5 star quality
"Best in Jonesboro"
This is my favorite hotel in Jonesboro. Very comfortable, friendly staff and lots of amenities. I would also reccomend Omar's 501 or Omar's Uptown for a great meal.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
The hotel staff gave us a map of the town and recommended several great restaurants that we enjoyed very much.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Excellent location"
It was what I expected and more. The breakfast was awesome. The rooms were lovely. Would recommend anyone to stay there.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Allison T
"Tops in Jonesboro"
I've had to stay in Jonesboro a lot over the last few weeks, and will have to stay more over the next few months so I've been trying different hotels. This is the best in Jonesboro. SUPER friendly staff, and very nice, clean rooms. When my family comes down to stay, this is where we stay. Nice pool, and work out area. Nice continental breakfast. Did I mention the great staff?
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Not good enough!"
The hotel is more like a motel than a hotel. The vanity was taped together by a wide tape. The air conditioner was too loud to allow me to sleep. The staff was courteous and friendly, though.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
amany
"Great staff"
I had an error with my reservation and the management went above and beyond to work with me and make me feel comfortable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
JB
"Bring your own Pillows"
Pillows are very small and only three to a queen bed. Breakfast a bit expensive. Lovely lobby.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
deborah
Had a great stay, staff were very friendly and helpful. The only complaint, which is not really a complaint as it had no impact on our stay, is that there was no extractor fan in the bathroom which meant that it steamed up when using the shower or bath. All in all a great hotel and it is worth a 5 out 5 all round.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Stewart
"Nice hotel. Lacking beds."
The hotel was nice & clean. My only complaint is the memory foam platform beds were hard as a rock. I am not normally picky about beds, but this one was just miserable. The floor would've been just as comfortable.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Great rooms"
Very comfortable. We have stayed in this hotel several times, very accessible to restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
"THIS is the place to stay!!!!"
It may cost an extra $15-20 per night to stay, but it is WELL worth the money. This actually may be one of the nicest hotels I have EVER stayed in. The staff is literally over the top in customer service. The breakfast they serve was fantastic and the rooms were VERY clean. Clean enough that my 3 year old and 8 year old chose to sleep on the floor! We stayed here on a road trip coming back from the beach. Could not have been more pleased. Did I mention the staff?? I mean seriously, I would LOVE to have these people working in my business for me. There are a lot of business types that stay here, but my family, including 3 kids under the age of 8, felt right at home. The pool is small.....but who cares. It was clean and nice. And seriously, the lady that waited on us at breakfast could not have been more helpful and welcoming. I wish I would have gotten her name so that I could mention her. As far as the bar next door, it looked closed to me when we were there.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Tyler
Room was on the small side. Decor was very dark, did not feel cheery or pleasant to be there. would not stay there again. The plumbing lacked .
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"My Go-to Hotel!"
Anytime I visit Jonesboro, I always book this one. It is in close proximity to the school which is helpful during football season and homecoming. It also very clean and beautiful. The staff is always professional and courteous. The price is reasonable for the accommodation. I will continue to book there in the future.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
L. Hamilton
"Great place to stay!!!"
Very Clean!! Great Staff!! Great Breakfast!! Will stay there every time I'm in Jonesboro!!!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"very friendly staff"
Hotel was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
We stayed one night, nice room comfortable bed. The indoor pool was very small And hottub was not working which was disappointing.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Shawna
love staying at this hotel; so wish I could afford the rates on a regular basis.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
RWC
"Very nice hotel"
We arrived At 4 in the morning. We were given our room right away and asked if we needed late check out.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Very nice and super friendly staff!"
Every hotel staff member we encountered was very friendly! The only complaint I have is how small the pool is. There were two children and two adults in the pool and since it was so small, we didn't feel like there was room for us unless we want to sit and not swim. Also, the hot tub was broken. Great location, comfortable rooms, very clean/nice hotel.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Chelsea
Just stayed one night but it was nice and we enjoyed it. Will def be back.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Christy
"Good For A Family"
We had three rooms and all were just fine and clean. The kids enjoyed the pool, even though it wasn't that large. We were able to eat on the patio adjoining the pool and I was pleased with what I ordered from the menu.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Lizz
"Jonesboro college trip"
Very nice. Would be better with complimentary breakfast
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
terry
Great place to stay will stay there on my next visit......
3 night business trip May 31, 2013
Tony
"It was great!"
My husband and I stayed the weekend while our daughter was at the UDA camp at ASU. Our room was very nice and clean. The rest of the hotel seemed very nice too. You could see the nightclub from our room's window, but we were not disturb by it during our three nights. If we return to Jonesboro, we will stay at the Hilton again.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
Dance mom
"one problem, but good hotel"
Overall a very good hotel, but the shower hardward malfuntioned and couldn't be used. Other than that, very good place to stay.
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
"Great for everyone including the granddaughter."
Cant wait to stay here again. only one complaint, the beds were extremely hard to sleep on.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Bed was a little hard for my liking and a/c fan louvers were not adjustable, cold air was blowing directly on me as I lay in bed. Breakfast was good, and so was dinner room service.
2 night trip May 15, 2013
"nice hotel but $$$"
Great service and great rooms. Recommend to all
1 night romance trip May 15, 2013
Kyle
"Nice hotel, not too concerned with customers' need"
We prepaid for one night, but could not get a second night two days later, due to university graduation in town. So, we stayed in a nearby town. Then, we couldn't get a room on our reservation day until 1:00 PM although many people had checked out before 10:00 AM. And, both the university graduation AND the funeral we attended started at 2:00 PM, causing us to rush to Paragould and be late for the funeral service. We realize your normal check-in time is 3:00 PM, but how are people supposed to clean up and get dressed for occasions starting earlier?
Other trip May 18, 2013