All hotels in Bryan, Texas, United States of America
1920 Austin's Colony Pkwy, Bryan, TX, 77802, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Loved it!!!!"
Very very nice hotel! Friendly staff-very comfy rooms. I would stay here again!
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Bobbyjill
Very Impressed with the Hotel ! First time for me to stay @ BW Premier.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2012
"Excellent Hotel !!"
The members of my office went to Bryan for a business meeting and we all stayed at the Best Western Premier Old Town Center. It is a new and excellent hotel. This is our second stay at this hotel and we will stay there again, if we ever return to Bryan.
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
"pool area closed"
I always enjoy staying here. The only thing this time when I went to use the hot tub at 8 pm and the gate was chained. I did ask at check out time and was told I should have told them at the time. The pool could have been closed earlier for maint. and just not unlocked. I love that the bathroom has the taller toilet. It is great for people with back and/ot knee problems. I wish all hotels had the chair height toilet. GREAT
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2012
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Business trip Oct 8, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center

"this is the place to stay"
08/31/15 jabtexas texas
everything you need to have a great stay: Clean, friendly, new, comfortable hotel to enjoy your time in. The location is not far away from anyplace you would like to go see or do. When we travel we will definitely look into Best Western Hotels because this one was so impressive. The management must be very good for me to review this so highly.
"Thank you for excellent stay"
08/29/15 Phyllis P Duncanville, United States
We really appreciate a comfortable bed from a long trip on the road, consistent helpful staff each time we have stayed at this location, and a real full fresh breakfast is a great start of the morning. Keep up the good work in this competitive market..Only one concern, I kept bumping my leg on the foot bed rail..
"Very comfortable stay"
08/22/15 Ricci F San Antonio, United States
My daughter and I enjoyed staying here very much. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast included hot items which were decent. I liked the mini-omelets and hash browns. All kinds of things were offered -- cereal, fruit, yoghurt, make your own waffle, hot oatmeal, and I can't remember the rest. The beds were comfortable, although I like mine a bit firmer. The decor was very pleasant and the room was large. Everything was clean.
"They Made it right....."
08/16/15 bbh56260 McKinney, Texas
Had room booked on points from credit card first night and paying 2nd night. talked to Hotel day of arrival and assured all was okay. Checked in Friday nt and mentioned it again. Out most of day on Sat. came back and key cards did not work so went to front desk. We were at location that cel did not work, and they had taken stuff from room never checking to see if we had res. for Sat. night. Front desk person, Juan, did get it straightened out got same room back and all was fine. Our belongings were returned and all was in order. This morning checking out the Front Desk mgr, Kevin, mentioned it and apologized before i said anything. They made it right and I would stay here again. location is execellent, several restaurants within walking distance, pool was very clean and rooms were very clean. Hotel is new probably only a few years old.....
"Stay at Best Western, Bryan Texas"
08/16/15 Jonah A P Justin, United States
We stayed on the 5th floor had a great view of Texas A&M campus, the room was great and was like home away from home. If you are looking for a place to stay when you are in Bryan Texas, this is the place to stay
"Premier Best Western Outstanding Services"
08/14/15 Deborah S Kerrville, United States
Arrived late on Friday evening and checked out on Sunday morning. Breakfast was very tasty and filling. Breakfast staff were very helpful with my diabetes (provided sugar free syrup for my waffles) and HOUSEKEEPING staff were friendly, thorough and thoughtful asking if I needed more coffee and setups. Front Desk staff provide service that was exceptional and very accommodating. Very congenial and helpful. I will be staying here again.
"Poor hotel for the money"
08/12/15 Clyde C
Nice location but 1) Remote Control not working for TV 2) Shower only bathroom with shower-door situated so that it was IMPOSSIBLE to turn the water on without getting wet 3) Most Important ============ Absolutely NO grab bars in the shower or bathroom anywhere. I mentioned this to the very young manager when I checked out on Sunday the 9th and he had the audacity to say "Well, some of our rooms have grab bars". All it will take is one person to slip and fall due to their lack and the resulting multi-million lawsuit and publicity will certainly make it plain that renting rooms without grab bars in an era of aging population is not a good idea. I should have insisted on a different room on day one instead of not mentioning it until checkout.
08/11/15 Beverly D Conroe, Texas, United States
The room was spacious, clean, large bathroom and shower. The manager and personal were wonderful in accommodating us and our needs and went out of their way to return a piece of property. We will return in two weeks.
"Bryan's Best"
08/05/15 Howard A New Braunfels,TX, United States
Wonderful property, well kept, up to date, good large comfortable rooms with great bath accessories/amenities, NICE bath cloths and toweling. However, doors close quite loudly especially when guests allow free swing closing disturbing at all hours, walls tend to be not so sound proof as casual conversations can be heard in next room, either side. So can snoring, loud volume TV's and hallway speech. Was quite surprised at this.But that is really about all that I had any problems with. Still overall a very nice facility but be prepared to spend some extra $'s for a night's stay it is Premier location and you will pay for it.
"Old Town Center???"
08/02/15 FRQNT F DALLAS
Face It, you had to drive to get to Bryan-So location should not be critical. However this Hotel is in the Center of No-Where, Good Things-Really Cool Lighting Neato Makeup Mirror, Cool Headboard LEDs. Even though Front Desk Said Breakfast Opens at 7am it Opened at 6am Free Happy Hour Bad Things Since Hotel was Full-No hors d oeuvres (Per the Front Desk) Room was not Particularly Clean Even though Front Desk Said Breakfast Opens at 7am it Opened at 6am People Plan their day around this stuff-Why not tell the truth? We had a later breakfast one day and the Oatmeal clearly Originated at 6AM (Several Batches of Oatmeal rather than 1 Big Crusty One please) Blueberries, Strawberries, in an Impossible to Access Container Need more than 1 Waffle Plate Eggs were liquidy and runny (Again too Big a Batch) We Paid $180 a night (With an Irritating 2 night Minimum) Seemed more like a $110 Value