Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps, Kruger National Park
Situated in Kruger National Park, Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps is on a river and area attractions include Orpen Gate. Additional regional attractions include Andover Nature Reserve.
All-inclusive and room-only rates are available at this hotel. All-inclusive rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
This Kruger National Park hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to patios. The 24 guestrooms at Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps include complimentary bottled water. Beds have down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers and designer toiletries. In addition, a turndown service is provided nightly and amenities available on request include refrigerators.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $497
- Standard Room (Khoka Moya)
- Standard Room (Montobeni)
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- All-inclusive rates available
Nearby Three Star Kruger National Park hotels
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
Top Kruger National Park hotels
Guests can book rooms at Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps, Kruger National Park’s small print
Also known as
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Mpumalanga Limpopo
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Destination fee: ZAR 20 per person, per night
- Resort fee: ZAR 75 per person, per stay
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of ZAR 430 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.