All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Raya Seminyak 500SeminyakBali80361Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"The Haven = total paradise"
My stay at the Haven was nothing but pleasant! The staff and drivers are incredibly helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay in Seminyak. Whilst it is not right on the beach, it's only a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute walk and was conveniently located near great shops and cafes. Can't wait to come back again!
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Ms Camille, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and constructive feedback through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great location, helpful and friendly staff and thank you for your recommendation to your friends and family. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
Camille
"Peaceful, affordable, great location."
Stayed at the Haven about 5 times. It's a great location and very quiet at night when your trying to sleep. Staff are excellent and breakfast is brilliant. My only complaint is how poor the Internet is.. Cannot even get into basic web sites, had to wait until we were at a restaurant! If they were to upgrade their internet it would be an excellent hotel..
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Mr Kurt, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and comment through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great location, excellent staff and brilliant breakfast. We directly will improve our Internet connection and speed. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
kurt
"Great hotel in a good location and good value"
Really enjoyed staying here. Staff were great, room clean, 2 lovely pool areas to maximise sun or shade at different times of the day. Lovely to sit on verandah at night with a drink listening to the music of the band that played in the restaurant each night. will definitely return.
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Mr/Ms Wendy, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and constructive feedback through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our friendly staff, good atmosphere and great location. We definitely will improve on the air conditioning. Hopefully, when you return, we have done with the improvement on this. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Wendy
"Haven- Seminyak"
Pleasant experience, lovely hotel and friendly staff. Close to shops/restaurants. Would definitely recommend
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Our Valued Guest, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and comment through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our lovely hotel, friendly staff and good location. We also thank you for your recommendation. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
3 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Tidy hotel near to access roads."
We stayed at the Haven for 8 days, and it was a clean, friendly, nice grounds and generally tidy place to stay. The breakfast was varied and catered for all tastes, including the western eggs and bacon if desired, the pool area was kept clean even though it was overlooked by most of the rooms in the complex, (which meant that any sound travelled easily up into the rooms...) We walked to the beach on most days by following Jalan Arjuna (double 6 road) which is where loads of cafe's and restaurants are located and beach sellers with cold beers and plastic chairs congregate daily, (great for afternoon sunset drinks..) there are also plenty of markets on this road so buying a hat, sunglasses, or singlet on your way is an easy task. There are several mini marts close to the Haven, so getting cheap supplies (water, beer, razors, sunscreen etc) is simple. We bought a large bottle of water as the hotel only provides 2 small bottler per day, barely enough for a morning cuppa! but all in all we found it more than acceptable as a comfortable location with secure premises.
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Mr/Ms Marty, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us for 8 days at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and constructive feedback through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great breakfast, nice pool, great location and friendly staff. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
Marty
"The Haven"
A great simple and comfortable hotel, have stayed here on two occasions and have never had any drama. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Mr/Ms great hotel, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and comment through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great simple and comfortable hotel. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
great hotel
"Great location, great facilities and activities"
Had to prove my bookings and benefits a few times in the beginning but as time progressed they mellowed out. Friendly and kind staff
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Mr/Ms Neets, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and constructive feedback through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our good facilities, great location and friendly staff. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Neets
"Will book Haven again"
Great hotel in a good location and affordable. Will be top of my list when I return to Bali.
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Our Valued Guest, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and comments through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great hotel in great location and value for money. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Great location and hotel"
Have been to Bali many times before around this location. The Hotel is close to restaurants, the beach and a short cab ride to Seminyak square for more restaurants. Hotel is very clean, comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Would certainly come back to this hotel again.
Response by The Haven Bali Seminyak
Dear Our Valued Guest, Marvelous Spirit from THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak......Naturally Elegant! Thank you for your stay with us at The Haven Bali Seminyak and thank you for your positive review and comments through this media on-line. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed stay with us where you found our great location, very clean hotel, comfortable and staff are friendly and helpful. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at The Haven Bali Seminyak in the near future. Havenly Yours, Marak Setiadi General Manager
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"terrible"
Ripped off with money from staff room service took 40 mins to arrive ran out of gin
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great location and excellent accommodation."
Very happy with this hotel. As I am in a wheelchair I found this hotel very easy to get around. The rooms were very comfortable with very good A/C. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone especially if they needed wheelchair accessable hotel
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Marky Mark
"Good mid range hotel"
Very good facilities just ask for a room away from the main road- it never sleeps!
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Great value"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Haven in Seminyak. The staff kindly upgraded me to one of the suites which I highly recommend. The room was very large and overlooked the complex's second pool. The area of the hotel where the suites were located was much nicer and quieter than the front half. Breakfast buffet had lots of choice and it was nice having eggs etc made to order. Overall the Haven is good value for money and a handy spot in Seminyak to stay.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Claire
NZ
"Beautiful Resort"
The Resort is beautiful, well looked after and very clean. The rooms are very nice and the staff are friendly.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Chez
The purpose of my trip was to do as little as possible and just relax next to the pool, enjoy massages and surroundings which was exactly what I got. Lovely hotel with relaxing atmosphere and facilities, good food and great staff service. Could benefit from few extra lounges next to the pool as they are taken quite early and at times you have to wait for one to be available. Close to everything. Overall very good experience.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Neya
"Great staff But hotel lets them down"
Noisy hotel Room doors slam shut so hard you can hear all the guests entering and exiting their rooms at all hours of the night and day Staff are the most lovely people The only reason i would consider going back Also great pool
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
joe
Good location, on the main road in seminyak. Hotel doesn't provide 24 hr room service which was a bit of let down.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
ldiz
"Good location but quite loud"
I had a bumpy experience at the Haven, with some issues with my room, which meant they asked I stay somewhere else for one night. They did compensate well with a massage, upgrade and dinner but the room they gave me was so noisy I had trouble sleeping. The room was also in poor condition and dirty which I advised the cleaning staff (with limited response). Over all would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Shannon
"Needs an uplift"
We stayed in a suite on the ground floor it was mosquito ridden and the first night we were covered in bites we had to continually spray the room every morning and night. Still getting the occasional bite even after spraying ourselves and the room all the time.The staff are friendly but it's a bit robotic they are obviously told to say certain things but forget requests in seconds for example every morning you were greeted with morning would you like tea or coffee we asked for coffee and had to request this at least three times it never came with the greeting. We also noted the staff handling cold cut meats to place on the buffet with their bare hands manhandling food. Gloves should be worn. We signed for towels by the pool yet every time the same attendant came to us to sign for towels repeatedly telling him we had already.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Ado
"Nice hotel on a main street in Seminyak"
Hotel has a fairly modern look on a very busy street but you can't hear any street noise. Rooms are quiet big and comfortable. Breakfast is awesome and varied everyday. Their is a band that plays at night but usually finish around 11pm but not that loud u can't go to sleep. Only negative side is the way the pool is designed is that the pool is usually colder than most pools in Bali but overall good place to stay at.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Dennis
"A PLEASANT STAY!"
it was a pleasant stay in the haven. wish i could spend more time to enjoy the hotel more.
3 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Ilyana
"wonderful hotel at the heart of shopping belt"
The hotel is amazing and I definitely will be staying here again for my next Bali trip! Hotel staff are very helpful and amazing! Will recommend to my friends!
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
SG
good spot, nice staff. the hot water system in my room is not working, bathroom is very dirty. No one came and fixed anything as required, which is a bit disappointing.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great hotel let down by a few issues"
The hotel was beautiful but we had a few issues. On arrival we had to wait 10 minutes or so for them to prepare the room despite turning up after our check in time. We were also very disappointed with the WiFi connection and it kept on cutting out and was very slow. They also changed the password without letting us know. We also had an issue with one of our keycards which meant we had to take the long walk back to reception late at night to get it sorted. There was not much of an apology. On the plus side the breakfast was outstanding and the staff on the whole were extremely friendly. The pools were also secluded and very nice. Location is decent too with a short walk to the beach. If you aren't bothered about internet speed and don't experience the problems we did then you will love it here. The value for money is amazing.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Jake
"Best Value in Bali, Beautiful Facilities"
The staff upgraded me to a suite which was fantastic. The villa is stunning , suites wonderful and the hotel rooms modern contemporary and best value hotel rooms in Bali.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"It was close to everything"
It was a good central place to stay. It was close to everything
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Lovely hotel 5 minutes walk to beach"
We originally had a Haven room but found this too noisy so booked a suite for the next 6 nights it was so spacious and beautiful and quite. We had access to the very back of hotel which was very handy 5 minutes walk too beah Overall staff fantastic and resort lovely, the bedding in the suites was amazing compared to the standard rooms, breakfast really good with lots of variety.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
mandy
"Good value for money, good service & breakfast"
Staff was very polite and attentive to requests. Couldn't give us a king bed on nite one so upgraded us the next day to a suite.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Faaja
"Alright hotel.... zone of indifference"
Front Counter staff were surprisingly unhelpful and poorly communicated with us. They didn't follow through with specific requests and failed to follow through with their assurances. Rooms were ok... however the bathroom still had rubbish from previous guests - dirty tissues and uses Q-Tips, very unhygienic. Pool area and bar/restaurant were good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Emma
"Awesome hotel! Modern contemporary. Best value."
Modern rooms that were great value. The only negative is that some guests are very inconsiderate at making noise while people are sleeping. This wasn't every night however.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Great Hotel And location"
We stayed in the one Bedromm Suite and we were very impressed by the size of the rooms. Two TVs, great lounge area, full kitchen and a full size fridge. The bedroom and bathroom is also a great size. We were down the back of the Hotel where they have there own Reception and entrance so you don't have to walk all the way to the front. The pools are really nice. Great location. We had to checkout early and our flight was later so we had access to the Club Room and we were able to leave our luggage and have showers. They have a shuttle buggy that will take you to the beach where they have beach club that had small section roped off with lounges.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Uncomfortable beds, noisy, bright rooms. Breakfast was ok. Staff ok. Would of preferred to be at the back of hotel where it was so much more quiet
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
tash
"Great first bali experience"
We had a great stay at the haven't being that it was our first time in bali the haven was a great place to stay. Located close to a well priced supermarket and only 2 blocks from the beach. Breakfast was great. Even the few dinners we had were great. The only negative we had was the band was very loud of a night time in room 3021. It was only till 10pm every night but quite difficult to relax and read a book between 7.30-10pm. We have already recommended the haven to friends and can't wait to come back and stay again soon.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Bec
"great to be back at bali for a holiday"
I stayed at the Haven with my 19 yr old son in a suite room. The staff were great and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfast included was fantastic with heaps of variety and eggs cooked however you liked them. Th location was a 7 minute walk or a courtesy coach trip to the beach to watch the sunset or take a surf lesson. I could not fault my stay at The Haven, i will be back.
9 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Carly
Best hotel experience I have ever had
7 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Brandon
"Best hotel I've ever been to"
This was hands down the best hotel stay I have ever had. From the hotel and amenities to the very friendly and helpful staff . Highly recommend staying here. I know when I return this will be the place I stay again
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Brandon
We have stayed at the Haven 5 times now and have never had a bad experience. The Haven is close to everything the breakfast is good. You can walk to almost everything and we will definatly be coming again. The Atma Spa id excellent also and they have some very good deals I can recommend the Spa as one of the best in Bali.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
lou Marg
Nice hotel but there is no sound proof, therefore you will hear the noise from the pool, bar, entertainment and anybody coming home late. Very clean, comfy bed large room and TV. Good shower.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Hotel in good location"
Hotel has many room choices from standard to deluxe villas! Two nice 50 mtr pools with inviting settings. Separate restaurants for those staying in the better accomodations. I recommend staying in the best room you can afford as the cheapest are at front of hotel and can be noisy !
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
yvonne
Me and my friends had a great stay at this hotel, the rooms had a lot of space and were very clean. The checking in and out took a long time though
3 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Renae
"Rooms in The Haven"
Decent hotel. Room desk needs lighting as room is too dark for paper work esp for older people who need more light to read by.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Khoon ping
"Solo traveller looking for some serious r n r!"
I was lucky to spend 8 nights in a one bedroom apartment and it was large, included two day beds, very comfortable and relaxing. The two pools were really nice and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend?
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Sal
"First stay in bali"
Staff were lovely. Always greated with a smile and well wishes for the day. Room was clean and tidy with comfortable bed. Lovely pool. Hotel in great location and within a short walk to beach, markets, restaurants and night life. We would return :)
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
karyn
"good hotel good staff clean place"
we had 3 rooms booked and two of them had water leaks one from the shower wall and the other from the air conditioning but over all it was a good hotel and good location if you like shopping .....was on a busy road so if you like quite and privacy its not for you also they promised us a breakfast box as we were leaving early ...but someone forgot:( so there you go
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Location is great for going out and about. The hotel is a little dated but overall we enjoyed our stay and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Well located to beach and restaurants"
Enjoyed our time exploring local cruisines, shopping and massages.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Good location, pools a bit cold, very honest staff"
Went for a quick girls trip, had a great time. Have been to bali many times and for the price and location I would recommend this hotel
Other trip May 31, 2015
judi
Enjoyable couple of nights, great pool and a handy location.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel near to beach and more cheaper and good"
Not good place to stay sourround not good and not comfortable go by walk after 10 pm not safe to walk in couples
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Will definitely stay again."
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Haven, great location, excellent buffet breakfast, good size room, excellent choice of TV stations, pool was lovely and cool. Lovely friendly staff.
6 night romance trip May 3, 2015