All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Raya Seminyak 500, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel,near all amenities"
Great hotel,a win to be on ground floor,step from room into pool. Near great spa, quite,clean! Super breakfast included. Friendly staff .
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
scheckie
"absolutely brilliant..."
Frequent visitor to The Haven and they never disappoint. Staff, Service, Surroundings are all above and beyond.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Alex
"close to beach"
Lots of guest activities. Nice pool. Good staff. Clean rooms. not much view from the rooms though.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great location, great food."
The Haven is perfectly located, ten minutes from Kuta and five minutes from Seminyak. The new chef, Peter is the best thing to happen to the hotel. Great food, very safe and Peter walks around to make sure everything is ok. The rooms are a little dated but getting renovated. The front pool catches the sun, the back pool is for those who want shade. The downside is that the hotel is a haven for smokers. They get the best positions in the restaurant overlooking the action of the street and the poolside rooms. Even management seem to love a puff in public. One was smoking a cigar at breakfast. Ugh!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Little gem in great location"
The Haven is a gem. And it is better now because they have a top new chef (Peter) who not only cooks well but makes sure his customers are happy. He even brought out champers and cake when he heard it was the birthday of one of our group. The suites are spacious but getting a little dated. But a renovation is apparently planned. The Haven location cant be beaten. Five minutes to Seminyak, ten minutes to Kuta. The staff training has led to a much more professional team. I have been to Bali three times and would go back to the Haven.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"A wonderful, calm environment"
We spent a week here and enjoyed the peace and tranquility, a contrast to the world outside the hotel. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and the pools and garden just beautiful. So relaxing to swim and spend time by the two gorgeous pools. Breakfasts were also great, with lots of variety and especially wonderful waffles! Although the room was very clean and comfortable, the bathroom floor tiles were cracked and some veneer surfaces in the bedroom damaged. But the beds were very comfortable and air-conditioning excellent. My teenager was so happy with the good wifi reception throughout the whole hotel. Location of hotel is also very good. We had a great time and enjoyed the high level of comfort offered. Very good value. Will go back!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Deb
"Lovely relaxing five minutes to Seminyak beach."
Very enjoyable. Room was excellent. Breakfast awesome. Close to everything we need. Would highly recommend both beauty shops at the end of the lane way.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
sue
"Nice cosy relaxing hotel"
Our second stay at The Haven two-bedroom suite. Cosy and relaxing. Staff still as friendly. However, the breadfast, though still has a spread, it does not have as much choices as our first stay last year.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Vera
SG
"Lovely hotel for relaxing."
Lovely hotel to relax and unwind. Staff are attentive and helpful.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great Spa Service"
I have always been keen to stay in this hotel as I had dinner there once in my last visit and found this hotel very cosy and well located. We had a great spa service at this hotel. However, I was quite disappointed that the room rate has reduced by $30 after my booking which was non-cancellable.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
AnnQ
"Amazing"
Perfect hotel, great location, loved it. The hotel suffers from a pool with a lot of shade but that's easy to overcome with sunbaking before 3pm :) would happily stay at the hotel again and recommend to friends
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great value for money"
The Haven is great for the price of the room. Rooms are quiet, bedding very comfortable, great airconditioning. Breakfast was just ok, and we preferred to eat out on our morning walk. Location is good, as it is relatively easy to access Kuta and Seminyak via taxi or a 30 minute walk. There is great wholesale shopping nearby. If you are looking for luxury, then this is probably not the hotel for you, but we really enjoyed the stay and will be back again in the future.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jen
Great staff and the food was excellent and the rooms where comforable
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"great position in seminyak, awesome breakfast"
the haven had a great pool, excellent spa service, a little expensive compared to other bali spas but high quality. the rooms were nice, had a good enough gym and breakfast was delicous each morning.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
megan
"Reasonably Priced Hotel - a bit old and tired"
This hotel is reasonable for the price, but you can probably find better for less. The hotel is right on the junction of Legian and Seminyak, but the beaches and shopping is much nicer further north. The Haven has become run down and is in need of an overhaul of the rooms and facilities. The rooms were old and tired and there was a lack of attention to detail with regards the cleaning. The breakfast buffet was poorly run and of average quality. It remains a good budget option and was reasonable for the price, but I would not choose to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Exceeds expectations"
We were upgraded to the Haven Suites, located at the back of the hotel. It was a lovely ground floor room overlooking the pool with a kitchen/lounge area. The suites were probably quieter than the hotel, which was great for relaxing. An amazing breakfast offering everything you could imagine - fruits, breads, eggs, waffles, pancakes, yogurts, pastries, Asian foods, etc - was included. Location was brilliant - short walk or shuttle to the beach and a small taxi fare to Kuta or Seminyak.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Beaver Dam
"Central Legian"
The Haven Suites are in a quiet location on the Legian / Seminyak border. Perfect for longer stays, the small apartments are very comfortable with large a balcony, plasma tv in the lounge & bedroom, kitchenette with full size fridge. The pools are lovely however there is limited areas that get sun during the day (so get in fast for the few sunny day beds).
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Suite was well worth the extra money."
Great hotel. Eccelltic breakfast but very good. Tip, the walk to the beach is best going through the hotel and out the back entrance!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Good was amazing"
Every morning the breakfast was amazing nice and fresh
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
shaz
"Close to Seminyak beach and shops and restaurants."
I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are a generous size and very clean. My room had a nice balcony which overlooked the swimming pool. My only complaint about the room is that there was a slight stale smell that came from the bathroom.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Adeola
"Rude staff"
I was traveling on my own, but booked a suite for my last night, expecting a nice big bed. I was given a mini single, and they refused to change it. I wanted some help finding a driver as the hotel kuta was incredibly helpful with, but they said no. Overall, the rude staff have made me never want to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Hannah
"Excellent service and in a top location. Oasis"
Good experience overall. Had a great holiday and the kids loved the hotel, just needs new decking around the pool. As there are nails that are popping up and not great for people to walk on. Other than that we were close to all the great restaurants and shops in Seminyak.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"My family and I had a wonderful time"
We had a great experience, shopping, seeing the sites
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Robbie
"nice hotel in the middle of shopping area"
the haven is a really nice hotel, in the middle of shopping area and close to the beach. The room wasn't too big, but enough for a couple, and i love the balcony with swimming pool view. FIY the bathroom r transparent/see through, so its ideal for couple/family, but not if u go with friends
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
R
"good location"
good accommodation
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
liu
"Nice hotel and great service. Food is good."
Good friendly service. Has a schuttle to beach every 2hr. Clean hotel. Staff very polite
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
like to relax t
"Heaven!"
This hotel was fantastic. Sometimes a little noisy but very central to shopping, restaurants, and beach.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"lovely place"
This was the fifth time I have stayed at this hotel and it again lived up to my expectations.Truly nice place.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Maurice
"Lovely hotel in great location"
Checking into our hotel at 1am was made easy by the staff waiting for us to take us to our room. Airport transfers were waiting for us at the airport and made getting to the hotel nice and easy. Breakfast is delicious, staff are friendly and helpful and pools are stunning! Overall a grat stay and would stay there again!
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Close to every thing needed"
Two great pools, great breakfast out the back, room comfortable
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Nick
"Great spot"
Great spot close to everything pool area is lovely. Only complaint is a very uncomfortable bed they need replacing !!! 3rd visit here and would def come back.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
wendy
"Family spring break with the kids ages 10 & 8 )"
Loved the location and the peacefulness of The Haven. The breakfast was tasty and the size of the property was good so that you didn't feel crowded in either pool. The safety was good as well. We had access to the happenings in Seminyak via walking, taxi or hotel shuttle (to the beach). For the price, this was a great deal.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Jacquie
HK
"Great location, great service."
Have stayed for the last 3 years. Great location, excellent service but room is getting a little outdated but overall, still a fantastic hotel.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Happy traveller
"Decent hotel - pity about the staff"
I stayed here for 5 nights. First impressions were not so good. I forgot to print my voucher but had my passport handy and all hotels at which I've stayed accept this on its own. However I had to email my voucher to them. Then when I started checking in my Mastercard wasn't accepted for some reason and they told me "its ok" you don't have to pay unless you purchase anything you can pay afterwards. I then went to my room and found my minibar was empty. I told reception at least twice. The next day after I got back from the beach I found a letter which explained because I hadn't paid my deposit, they wouldn't fill my minibar though when my Mastercard worked, they did this promptly. Overall the staff lacked common sense and seemed somewhat lazy. Rooms couldn't be faulted, but the floor looked a bit old and in need of repair. Also the bar/restaurant was good as was the complimentary breakfast. Furthermore the location of the hotel was convenient though the touts in the area were a bit of a pain though that said one shouldn't go to Seminyak or Kuta if they're too bothered about touts. Perhaps an air-conditioned bar could be added to make this hotel a better all round experience as well. Based on this experience I would probably stay here again but I'd like the staff to develop some common sense and an improved work ethic.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Liam
"Nice hotel in good location"
Great hotel in good location we stayed in a suit room. Little noisy at times but that was from other guests children.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"great location"
straight in the center nice location easy access everywhere..
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice but issues"
Stayed in villa for 4nights n the bed sheets were never changed, no hot water so kids were cold after shower, broken airconditioner, very noise because they have a live music bar in the hotel, shower booth was stinky after the cleaning, tv channels were not clear so can't watch...no indoor restaurants (flys on ur food n the heat), had problems with booking but reception stuff gave a weird look (could read at her face.. .that's ur issue. I have done my work.go away) Spoke with the manager about all the issues n after hearing it all he said "Sorry" we will provide a ride for the airport and that all we can do.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
J
SG
"Good position excellent breakfast"
They "mislaid "half our deposit and very very expnsive to get a later checkout for 4 more hours they wanted 3 times what we paid for a night after waiting over an hour got the deposit back in full! Sort of a sad ending
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
lizzie
"Fantastic service and the rooms a great"
I never go any wear else I found this hotel the staff are amazing the food is fantastic and my husband loves the hotel
10 night family trip Feb 9, 2014
Marie
"Excellent Resort will be back for sure"
Staff were fantastic and always friendly and caring, staying here made our holiday so enjoyable. Night entertainment was great ever night loved it.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Kasey
Everything was nice of this hotel, except the bathroom was slightly on the old side, and clearly need some upgrading.
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2014
"Hot"
After checking into room we realised the air con doesn't work so were moved to another room with air con that still only cools to 24 degrees! Was a few sweaty nights.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
sea n
"Great room, service and location"
We stayed in the Deluxe room for 6 nights and loved it. Big bed, clean and good en suite bathroom with balcony overlooking the pool. Perfect location as it is very close to everything without being in the extreme busyness you'd find else where. Staff were extremely lovely and very helpful. Delicious buffet breakfast every morning. Can't say a bad word about The Haven!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Julia
It's a nice hotel,we missed nothing during our one week stay. Would stay there again !
7 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Manny
"Pluses & Improvements"
Pluses: Ideally located near shops along Seminak; Very friendly staff; Well facilitated room. Improvements: Repetitive breakfast; Aircon not cold (after rounds of update); Weak shower pressure (after rounds of update); Disappointing beach front; Small pool
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2014
"excellent stay"
good, comfortable stay
4 night trip Jan 19, 2014
AJAY
IN
"Unpleasant , Untidy, Unwanted services."
Loud music from ground floor lobby till midnight. Bed sheet not clean. Room was not clean, after one tired day of work, when open door to see that. Angry. but, staff claim that the door tag drop on the floor. that is because they did not put in efforts. Sad.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Jean
Could have started better as the only thing important to our check-in person was to collect our Christmas dinner fee. It got much better after the manager took over and we never looked back. Good location in Semyniak, as it is close to everything...beach, shopping, nightlife, etc. Rooms are good and breakfast had something to offer even after a few days.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
jon
HK
"First time at The Haven"
Had a geat 5 days at The Haven. The staff were excellent and always polite and willing to help. A first floor room would have been more private as the ground floor opened up to the pool area. Overall a very good stay and only 10 min walk to the beach
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
we liked our stay, its very central, we wanted to look at the shops a lot ,the music was a little loud in the evening but it stop at 9pm so that was good our room was above the restaurant because of smoking request but we liked it.,I ordered a cocktail which I didn't like at all(silly me) and the waiter offered immediately to get me another one with no charge. I loved having a Bintang in long glasses icecy cold while waiting for my other half and watching the traffic and the service was impeccable.
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2013