All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5731 Rim Pass Drive, San Antonio, TX, 78257, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Excellent stay"
We enjoyed the stay. It was very clean and very good service. The complete staff was attentive and courteous. Location was excellent for six flags and other local venues. Will return to this hotel for future stays.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Sea World Getaway"
Perfect for families going to one of the local theme parks.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"excellent service and cleanliness"
perfect stay
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Cody
This was our first time staying at this hotel and it was great! Nice clean room, great staff. Great loction! The only issue I had was a loud humming coming from the room next door, I'm guessing that's where they have maintenance equipment. If you're a light sleeper, you may not want to stay in room 202. But will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Everything was excellent.
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Walter
"Extraordinary option in La Cantera zone"
Our trip was mainly for shopping. La Cantera is a confortable 7 min drive from the hotel, with a complimentary shuttle that we did not use because we had a car. Its also very near from Six Flags. A large movie complex is a less than 2 miles away. If you like golfing, there is a magnificent golf range also very near. So the location is perfect for this kind of trip. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. You will not be disappointed. It is a solid 3 star, so don't expect too many room amenities, but I personally do not need them.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Josek
"Comfortable place to stay, the bed was really good"
We stayed here to be close to family. We found good restaurants close by. It was situated such that we could go downtown and to Fredricksburg and the airport easily.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Sal
"great stay evry time"
Staff as very friendly and helpful, food service and food from the hotel bistro is great we stay at this hotel every time we go to San Antonio A+ every time
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
jason
"Great hotel with easy access to I-10"
Friendly staff eager to help guests. Large parking area. Housekeeping was easily accessible.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"San antonio"
Shopping trip
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Room was nice and clean great location. This is my second time staying at this location they do always try to charge me for something extra on my credit card that I did not purchase so make sure and check your bill.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
Dear ms, On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your sincere review. It’s wonderful to know that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay, so we are appreciative that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback, both positive and areas for improvement, allows us to monitor the guest experience. Please accept my apology for any billing error that may have occurred; your comments heighten our awareness. Thank you for choosing us while in the area. Best, Troy Chontas General Manager
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
ms
Clean, quiet hotel. For the price, it would have been nice to have a free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Overall, satisfactory."
No microwave and no room service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
Dear Guest, Our team strives to provide a pleasant stay. We thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is helpful in obtaining this goal. I was sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding microwaves and room service. I appreciate you choosing our hotel while in the area and we hope to see you again on a return visit. Best, Troy Chontas General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Hill country trip"
Hotel and staff were excellent and the only reason I didn't give it all five stars was the noise from the hall. We could hear people in the hall late at night.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"6 Flags Getaway"
My family and I had a ball at 6 Flags Fiesta Texas, then checked in at the hotel about 9:45. I had called ahead, but the front desk assured me that our reservation was safe. We had a clean, comfortable room, and the front desk person, Shakira, was very helpful and professional. I had to downgrade the device a little, because when we asked for housekeeping assistance, the response was lackluster. For instance, we requested a rollaway bed but we're provided an air mattress. No problem, except they did not give us sheets or a pillow. We requested them by phone, but after waiting a half hour, we had to go get them ourselves at the front desk. Likewise with extra towels the following morning. A family of 5 can use a few towels! Overall, the experience was good, and I would stay there again. However, for more than one night, I think I would switch to the Residence Inn.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Jimmy
"Warn patrons about fire alarm testing"
The hotel and area were nice, however, they scheduled all of their fire alarm testing for one of the days that we stayed. They didn't give any notification when I was checking in or else I wouldn't have stayed there. I was supposed to be getting ready for a wedding when the alarms went off. They were terribly loud and I had to leave the hotel and wait in the cold until they were done. This made me not only late to the wedding but also frustrated. We also received a wake-up call that we did not request at 6:45am. We would have liked to sleep in, however after waking us up with loud noises and phone calls they made it impossible for us to do so.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
Dear Guest, I'm sorry that an erroneous wake-up call and unscheduled fire alarm testing interrupted the comfort of your stay. I completely understand your frustrations. I'm sorry we were unable to advise our guests of the alarm testing as it is unscheduled. Again, on behalf of our entire team – I offer my apologies. Sincerely, Troy Chontas General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"The Best Hotel at La Cantera"
This is the best hotel at La Cantera, San Antonio TX.. I stay several times and always the "experience" has been great.. Near La Cantera, near great restaurants, near shopping places and near Six Flags.. no more than 15 minutes to downtown (river walk).
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great for shopping!"
Great area and hotel very nice!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Roxane
"Best Ever!"
This was the best stay I have had in a hotel. Never been more pleasant. Thank you for making our family comfortable while in town for our sons graduation!
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
christal
"Great place to stay."
We really enjoyed our stay. The heating system in the room was a bit noisy as it cut off and on. The Bistro Café had a great breakfast menu and was very good.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Virginia Fran
"Avoid Connecting Rooms"
Very bad noise insulation between adjacent rooms through connecting doors. Next door guests kept me up until 3am one nite. Like they were in the room with me. Avoid rooms with connecting doors. Otherwise good property.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
Thank you acknowledging our nice property even though you did not have a restful stay. I’m sorry to hear that noise pollution kept you from having a restful night’s sleep; please forgive us. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages change for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Sincerely, Troy Chontas General Manager
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Nice clean snd quaint!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
Hotel was stay and accommodations were excellent...i did however noticed that booking directly with the hotel was the same price as booking with you....$119. the night either way..
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Excellent quality, close to the event we attend."
Most of our party stayed at the La Cantera Resort. We could not afford that. But after visiting friends who did stay there, we were most pleased with our Courtyard by Marriott choice. It was just as nice and in some ways BETTER!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Excellent stay and right by six flags!"
The lady was very helpful. We got to check in early since they had a room available so we were so happy about that. Slept wonderful and right by a nice shopping area. I will be staying here every time we go to six flags fiesta texas!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ash
"Rough night"
The pull out sofa bed was unfortunately the most uncomfortable I have had to deal with in a long time. I travel a lot and the mattress portion was extremely thin, I could feel all metal parts below.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Deanna
"Excellent stay"
We were very pleased with everything. Room was very clean, location was great, and surrounding area was what we were hoping for. Only thing was bathroom door was hard to open.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Ruben & Vanessa
"awesome"
Stay was great. Hotel location perfect. Walking distance to six flags, is surrounded by stores, was so much fun.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
G.Duvall
"Excellent location"
The hotel has a great location, close to the rim, six flags, la catera shops and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Jose
"Loved this place!!!!"
I loved my stay perfect location!!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Maria
"Lots of help needed..."
1.5 hours at check-in after solo front desk said said "just a few minutes" multiple times. We couldn't get served at bistro because the same front desk worker was suppose to run the food counter also. Wifi is unusable and kept dropping signal. Pool area smells like sewage. Can't see tv while laying in bed because of where it is positioned in the room. We would have brought these issues u to the management staff however we watched another guest ask for a manager and wait 20 minutes and finally that guest just left. The manager (a woman) showed up finally and shrugged her shoulders and left after talking to the front desk worker. Great location, but this place needs some leadership.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
Dear Sam, I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is helpful and will be shared with our team. I’m sorry we fell short of providing the level of service in which you are accustomed and deserve; please forgive us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your experience the best it can be. Sincerely, Troy Chontas General Manager
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Sam
Staff was very helpful and brought out towels to the pool immediately when we told them they were out and brought sheets and blankets for the fold out sofa as soon as we asked. 54th street restaurant within walking distance was really good.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"excellent experience near six flags"
all was as expected, very clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Near sixflags"
Hotel Is Excellent! I Booked My Room Online In Expidia And I Chosed A King SIze Bed With A Sofa Bed...I Checked In And Was Told They Only Had A Disabled Room And No Sofa Bed.. I Told The Young Lady I Booked And Payed For A Room With A King Size And Sofa Bed Room. She Didn'tSeem Concern Or Helpful. She Could Of OfferedIr Mattress Some Extra Pillows But Didnt.I Was Extremely Tired And Just Left It Like That. I FeT Bad In D Middle Of D Night Because My Child Chose To Sleep On D Floor
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Clean room near Fiesta Texas theme park."
Clean room. Nice staff. Only complaint room #204 near elevator hydraulics equipment - noise from equipment was annoying and disturbed sleep.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"nice"
I stay at this hotel every few months for business. It's really geared more towards families going to six flags and sea world. I think it's a nice modern hotel inn a good location. Lots of restaurants and shopping near it.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
eric
"Very Close to Fiesta Texas!"
This hotel is right across the freeway from Fiesta Texas and near many great places to eat and shop. Excellent location and amenities.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Easy access"
Great stay. Hotel staff was very nice and hotel was very clean. Easy access to get to the Rim or Six Flags.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
M
"Convenient to Fiesta Texas, shopping and dining."
Very courteous staff. Accommodated requests for extra towels quickly. Excellent experience.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
RW
bathroom was not very clean at all.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
I apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not satisfactory. I will be sure to discuss this review with our housekeeping staff and heighten our awareness of such issues. We value you as our guest, and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Best, Troy Chontas General Manager
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Sylvia Wright
The pool was a bit dirty.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Shower was cold once but probably during peek hours
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
I had reservations for 2 nights, but did not go until the next morning. The clerk told me I was a "no show". Then she could not check me in. A supervisor came to do it. I had prepaid for both nights. I thought it was handled ;poorly.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"No shuttle to Six Flags"
Unhappy shuttle service not available to Six Flags but their hotel name description says it. It seemed a little deceptive.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim
We're happy to hear from you. My apologies for the misunderstanding regarding shuttle service. It is feedback like yours which allows us to impact future guest experiences. I appreciate you taking the time to write. Best, Troy Chontas, GM
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Tiffany
Excellent hotel and location..We had a great stay!
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Gladys Anacay
The bathroom tile within the shower had mold and or mildew. Had to request cleanup and I still ended up buying a shower mat.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great price and great location"
Wonderful! Can't complain very much! Just 2 gripes. 1) I didn't have very good reception in the room so I used the landline that was in there and they charged me! There was no sign or notice posted Anywhere saying you would have to pay for the calls. 2 the pool is not really heated
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great location, very close to good shopping!"
Excellent place to stay because of the location...very clean, very polite and cheery staff
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"great stay"
we had a great stay, staff was wonderful and helpful, rooms were spacious and clean
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Nice!"
Excellent, the room was clean and the facilities are pretty new. Great deal for a very low price
Other trip Jun 2, 2014