All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
21905 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Valintine Weeend"
Very nice stay,Hotel staff were very accomodating with early check in. Room was very clean. Looks like the room had recently been redone. The only thinks that I would suggest are, 1 add chair in the room, add a hook in the bathroom to hang robe.
Response by Beachside Resort
Ronnie -- Thank you for taking the time post a few comments about your visit. We're always looking for things we can update. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ronnie
"pleasantly surprised"
We had a nice double queen room with a full fridge microwave and a single serve coffee maker. It had a nice balcony and the views were terrific. Still some construction going on the ground level. but the room was very quiet and comfortable. The staff was nice. My only complaint was the weather. A bit away from the pier park but the 6 mile drive wasn't too bad.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Don
"Last min getaway."
Nice quite room...friendly service plan on going back.
Response by Beachside Resort
John -- I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We can't wait to see you again.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Amazing stay"
We had a fabulous time on our vacation at beachside resort. Our room was very clean, had two bedrooms-both with queens size beds and flat acreen tvs. The bathroom was clean and the hotel staff brought us clean towels everyday. The view was incredible. We had a private balcony and there was a nice and clean pool. The ocean in front of our room was very clean and the water was clear. Our hotel was located about 15 minutes from pier park so we were far away enough to have some quiet time to enjoy but close enough to go eat, shop, and adventure out as we wanted. It was a great place to go!! Our front desk worker's name was Wendy and she did an excellent job of answering all of our questions and checking us in and out. We are hoping to go back soon!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Relaxing Hotel"
Great place! Room was spacious. Awesome view! We will absolutely stay again!
Response by Beachside Resort
i'm so glad that you had a relaxing time. We can't wait to see you again next time.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
The balcony was perfect with a beautiful view of the ocean. Perfectly located on the quiet side of the beach. The only complaint I have is the shower was small.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Brandi
"overall great"
Great location. Great people. Really needs an update. It's clear the rooms are probably from the 70s. It was clean, just old for the price IMO.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. The hotel is from the 70s, but has been undergoing a massive renovation for the past 3 years. I do hope that you'll return again and get a chance to enjoy some of the new updates (like our pool and bar). Thank you again .
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beach Bingo!"
The hotel was booked during the off season for this area of Florida. It was a GREAT price and fit my company's budget. The location was excellent, right on the beach, with restaurants in the area. I would stay there again when in the area.
Response by Beachside Resort
Ramon -- I'm so glad that you were happy with your visit. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Ramon
Staff, room, and amenities were excellent. The location was quiet and away from crowds. Would return here again!
pam
"Good Getaway"
2 night stay. Easy check-in. Room was on par to price paid. Pretty clean and beds were comfortable. The good thing about it is the view and the quiet beach. The staff were really friendly and helpful.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad you enjoyed your getaway. And you are right, our views are some of the best on the Emerald Coast. We'll see you next time.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good place to stay"
I checked into the hotel with rather low expectations given it's ratings, and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The bathroom however was extremely small. There was barely enough room between the toilet and the wall on one side and the vanity on the other. This is an older building but it has been very well maintained and felt recently renovated. I would complain however that in any hotel room I find it annoying when there isn't a place next to the bed to plug in a cellphone. In this room however not only was there not anywhere to plug in my phone there wasn't even enough outlets to plug in all the lamps. There was a lamp in my room not plugged in anywhere because there wasn't anywhere to plug it in. There were however a huge tangle of wires and cords zip tied together right at the single outlet on the wall making it a hideous mess. Whoever decided that was a good idea should be fired. But the bed was comfortable, the view was great. The lower level was under construction, but this was the off season and in Florida that's when you expect hotels to do big renovations like ripping up a patio and replacing it. What they were putting in though looked great!
Response by Beachside Resort
Jason -- Thank you for your comments. I have to agree, I hate seeing cords in a hotel room. I've already spoken with our maintenance and housekeeping manager's about your comments. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"giant room"
Shocked at the room for the price well appointed 2 bedroom suite on the gulf.
Response by Beachside Resort
Mark -- I glad to read you were shocked at the size of our rooms. It's one of the benefits of an older property. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time and we can't wait to see you again very soon.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"We'll be back!"
We stayed at the Beachside Resort for 2 nights in February. It's right on the beach, has great heated pool, very clean. We really enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is a showing its age but that didn't deter us from thoroughly enjoying our stay.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time. We can't wait to welcome you back. See you then.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great for the price."
Great for the price. I had to make last minute reservations. Right On the beach. We had a room that had a balcony located right in the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
Brandi -- Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see you back again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
brandi
"Great weekend stay"
Room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Awesome view from our room. Pool was heated and heated spa was nice. Cons: We had a microwave and full size refrigerator but no microwave dishes or eating utensils. One amenity that could also help would be to have facial tissues in the room. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to all my friends and family.
Response by Beachside Resort
Ellis -- Thank you for your kind remarks. You mentioned the lack of plates and utensils. We also have rooms with kichenettes that are stocked with those items as well as a large stove. Again, thank you for your remarks and we can't wait to see you again.
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Ellis
"Planning to visit and stay here again soon"
Occasionally I reward myself with a night away from home just to rest and relax . I have not stayed on the west end of the beach in a while, and I am really glad I decided to stay at beachside to reacquaint myself with this area. Very clean and accommodating. I cannot wait to come back!
Response by Beachside Resort
And we can't wait to welcome you back. Thank you so much for the kind words and your review. We're glad that you rediscovered the peaceful west end of the beach. Next time you need to reward yourself, we'll be here waiting. See you then.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
"Definitely recommend"
My husband and I have stayed here 3 times, and we have enjoyed each time. Wonderful quiet location on the beach. We enjoyed being right on the beach and having a heated pool to enjoy since it was kinda chilly when we went.
Response by Beachside Resort
Grace Ann -- Thank you for the nice comments. And thank you for visiting often. That mean a lot. I'm glad we could help chase the winter chill away, the beach is great for that. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Grace ann
"Definately would like to stay again!"
Wish I had stayed here 2 more nights instead wasting my $ going to Ft Walton beach. Staff was wonderful, place clean! A very nice surprise, no breakfast but diner across the street
Response by Beachside Resort
Cindy -- Thank you for taking he time to post your thoughts. And I'm sorry to read that you had a bad experience in Ft. Walton, but we are glad you found us and that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
cindy
"Panima City"
Great Value for price
Response by Beachside Resort
Jack -- thank you for posting your review. I'm glad to read that you felt we were a great value. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Jack
"Nice resort"
Nice beach resort right on the beach, remodel almost complete, so all was great with the room and price paid. The only feature I missed was a fitness center but that's a feature important to me, possibly not to others.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your remarks about your recent trip to our resort. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. You mentioned our lack of a fitness room. We are planning on adding a small fitness area in the future. Again, thank you and we can't wait to welcome you back.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Very nice and quite place.. great location"
Staff was great to work with, some construction going on but understandable being off season and all. Very nice pool and beach..
Response by Beachside Resort
Gypsy227 -- Thank you so much for you kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the construction that was ongoing while you were here. We had hoped to be finished prior to your arrival, but it seems that construction projects have a mind of their own. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very bad"
Very bad. I'll not go there anymore. This place is not that well.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for taking the time to post some comments. I'm so sorry to read that you were unhappy with your visit. Again, thank you.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"great"
Nice place
Response by Beachside Resort
Jane -- Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent visit. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Thank you again an we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
jane
"3 star"
Its was fabulous ,and the weather was perfect for the weekend. I will stay there again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Sam -- I'm so glad to read that you enjoyed your time at our resort We can't wait to see you again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Sam
"Noise"
It is not comfortable at all. I heared the air from the door and it bothers me very much, I did not sleep well on that time. I do not like at all.
Response by Beachside Resort
Bill Tom -- I'm sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent visit. I have just spoken with our Maintenance Chief and have instructed him to check every door to insure that they are sealed correctly. I'm sorry that this ruined your stay and I'd love for you come to back and give us another chance prove that what you experienced is not the norm. Thank you for letting me know.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
bill tom
"Beachside Resort Panama City Beach"
Beautiful place with a balcony on the beach. Would stay here again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Rich -- Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope that when you visit our beach again, we'll have the pleasure of seeing you.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Rich
"Perfect honeymoon"
It was my honeymoon we were there 3 nights and had a amazing time . Clean rooms amazing location and veiw . Over All a awesome time
Response by Beachside Resort
Chloe -- First, congratulations!! We are so honored that choose to start your lives together with a few days at our resort. I've heard that if you want your relationship to last forever, you have to return (often) to the spot where you had your honeymoon. I can't prove that, but who want's to fool around with fate. Again, congratulations and we do hope to see you both back very soon.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Chloe
"overall good stay"
We were pleased with the room, a little disappointed that pool and hot tub was not operational and we was aware before our stay...
Response by Beachside Resort
Gordon -- Thank you for taking the time to post some comments about your recent visit. I'm so happy to read that you were pleased with your room and I'm sorry that the pool was not open when you were down. Good news, we opened the pool earlier in the week, so if you get a chance to visit again I think you'll be impressed. Again, thank you and have a wonderful day.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Gordon
"New Year Eve stay!"
The room and the view was great! Overall comfortable stay. Felt great to wake up to the sounds of the waves crashing! Great way to bring in 2015!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts concerning your recent visit. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. And you are correct, listening to waves is an outstanding way to start a new year. Thank you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"quite clean stay"
it is quiet and just on the beach, a wonderful place for relax.
Response by Beachside Resort
Jidong -- Thank you for posting your feedback about your recent stay at our resort. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jidong
"Adultso away from the crowds"
Great hotel, away from the party location. On the beach, clean rooms. If you have any girth, the shower may not be to your liking. I recommend this hotel for people with kids who don't want to hear the party after you leave the pier.
Response by Beachside Resort
Rico -- Thank you for posting your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rico
"love it."
everything was really nice clean and confortable the best thing was that is so close to the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
I so glad to read that you loved your visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great stay for a family of four"
It was great! The two bedroom room was very convenient with two kids. They were able to have their own space.
Response by Beachside Resort
Jennifer - Thank you for your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our resort. And yes, the 2 bedroom room I perfect for families. The kids have their own room and the parents can relax with a bit of privacy. Thank you again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"A break away to breathe"
There is nothing like breathing sea air, playing in the sand, watching the waves come in, and waking to an ocean view every morning. This hotel is showing it's age, but off season rates are reasonable for the budget conscious. Its a ways to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment so a car is a must. There is a microwave and full frig but no dishes or kitchen supplies at all. I liked it going on off season when there was hardly anyone on the white sand beach.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Debra
"Clean and pleasant"
Nice stay. Staff was very accommodating. A nice full size refrigerator was a bonus. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review and your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Anna
"Nice hotel right on the gulf"
Very surprised to find my room up graded to a kitchenette. Only one problem, the wind howled through the outdoor hallways and at night it was weird! Enjoyed my time there would recommend to everyone!
Response by Beachside Resort
Kathe -- I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I've made a note about your issues with the wind. I'll forward it on to our maintenance folks so they can make a repair. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kathe
"freemont"
Older hotel, but nice people and great location.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review -- we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
sally
"Business made pleasurable"
My husband and I had to come to PC on some business. The hotel was very comfortable and had a fantastic view! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our only regret was that we didn't have more time to fit in some fun! It looks like we'll just have to make another visit to the Beachside Resort!
Response by Beachside Resort
Alayna - Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and yes, you'll have to schedule some "you" time during your next trip. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Alayna
"Hotel under repair on the beach"
When I checked in we were told that the pool and patio area were under repair. They said that they would upgrade our room, but we were placed directly above the construction zone. I would never recommend a hotel that fails to advise Expedia or any other internet source about negative conditions at a hotel. In the three days that we were there no one swept the peeling paint making the entire so called "resort" look very run down.
Response by Beachside Resort
I wanted to apologize for the issues you experienced with your visit. In fact, we have had a posting on Expedia since November 1, 2014 concerning the pool and hot tub renovations. I will follow up with Expedia to see if there is a way to make the notices more prominent for guests booking our property.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
tired traveler
Very pleasant stay! Wish we would have more days! The only negative thing was that the pool area was under reconstruction not when we arrived but from The Day after. Nobody told us about this when we arrived or booked. We were accepted to bring the sunchairs to The beach so we were satisfied anyway
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review of your recent visit. I'm sorry about the confusion concerning our pool renovation. The renovation should be complete around the first of the year -- it will look outstanding. Hopefully, the next time you're down, you'll be able to stay a bit longer. We'll see you then.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great View"
Great hotel for an weekend getaway for a couple. Loved the view from the balcony over the ocean Amazing!
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your weekend at the beach. The views from the balconies really has to be seen to be believed. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"short getaway"
short getaway. Very functional hotel, quiet offseason. Not any onsite food, so you have to travel a bit, but it's all good.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your getaway. And thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Atleast there was a beach"
Our stay was not pleasurable. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, the room did not smell of feel clean. There was no closet and the walls were so thin we could hear our neighbors. The hotel cleaning service came into our room despite the fact that the do not disturb sign was hung on the outside of our door. The staff was not accommodating or friendly. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Response by Beachside Resort
First let me thank you for your comments. Guest reviews are a great way for us to find out how guests actually see our hotel. Again, thank you. First, I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. I am also sorry that we did not have an opportunity to talk about your issues while you were here. I would've loved to have had the chance to make the remainder of your visit wonderful. I am sorry that you were unhappy and once again, thank you for the review.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Wow! Stay here. Do not consider other places. It i"
Wow! Stay here. Do not consider other places. It is right on the beach. I left my door to the porch open all night and went to sleep listening to the surf. Really. Check the deal, go and enjoy. I did. I am going back.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. You are right, there is nothing like falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Excellent value"
Came to this hotel for winter stay and was really impressed at the quality compared to how much we paid. The cleanliness was immaculate for the facility not to be so new from the bathroom to the refrigerator. We were kept well stocked with fresh towels and beds neatly made everyday, so the house keeper did a good job.The beds could have used some blankets as they only had layers of sheets to keep us warm. We had a two bedroom with TVs in each room and a microwave. The coffee maker pot was missing which we said nothing about since we don't drink coffee anyway, but there is an ice machine at front desk and conveniently located vending machines. The hotel is indeed beach front and not deceiving like one hotel I stayed at in Panama before in which the beach was across the street, so it was awesome to wake up each morning and see the beach from our window. The beach was within a few feet walking distance. Also a nice pool area was nicely located at front of hotel in front of beach as well with a small hot tub and large sun bathing deck, this area looked fairly old and in my opinion took away from hotel and could use some renovation but nonetheless it was there. There is also free wifi which is great but it kept going in and out during my whole stay so that is questionable but overall we felt very comfortable during our stay and I would recommend this place!
Response by Beachside Resort
April -Thank you for the kind remarks about your recent visit. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping team. They are some of the hardest working people at the resort. Also, we use single serve coffee makers. We've found that people are more comfortable with those versus one with a glass carafe. The pool and hot tub are looking in need of help and that help actually begins today. The area will be getting a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers. It's going to look outstanding once it's complete, I can't wait for you to see it. Again, thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
April
"Romantic Getaway"
It was quiet with a nice view of the beach perfect for any couple who want to get away for the weekend or just want some peace and quiet.
Response by Beachside Resort
Kimberly -- Thank you for your kind comments. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your visit. There is no better place to reconnect and spend some time with the one you love than the beach. Again, thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you need some time away.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Kimberly
"Clean Stay, Good Service, Fair Price."
I had 5 guys here on a business trip. Would definitely go back. Also, breakfast resturaunt accross the street.
Response by Beachside Resort
James - Thanks you so much for the kind remarks. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you or your team is in town, we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Snowbird review/November"
Right on the beach, easy access. beach area very clean, comfortable. close to Hwy 98. actually in Sunnyside, north of PCB. room was very large, equipped with fridge, microwave, sink area. would be a good place to spend several days as a family vaca on the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
Ray -- Thank you for your great comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. We hope to see you again very soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Ray
"great stay for the price"
for the price this was a GREAT stay!it is right on the beach and no hidden cleaning fees or deposits. its outside the city but only a short drive into panama city. my only complainant is that there were ants in the bathroom and the walls are a little thin so i could hear when others were taking showers in the mornings
Response by Beachside Resort
Demarcus -- Thank you for taking the time to post some comments. I'm sorry to read about the issue you had with ants. I've let my head of maintenance know about your comment. Sometimes, with the change of seasons, even the ants look for a bit warmer place than outside. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Demarcus
"close to beach great time"
Excellent staff great experience. It was quite so could sleep before Ironman.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that we were able to help you conquer Ironman. I'm not sure how you do it, but I'm glad we could help. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back next time in your staying along our wonderful beach.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014