All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here21905 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Noise"
It is not comfortable at all. I heared the air from the door and it bothers me very much, I did not sleep well on that time. I do not like at all.
Response by Beachside Resort
Bill Tom -- I'm sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent visit. I have just spoken with our Maintenance Chief and have instructed him to check every door to insure that they are sealed correctly. I'm sorry that this ruined your stay and I'd love for you come to back and give us another chance prove that what you experienced is not the norm. Thank you for letting me know.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
bill tom
"Beachside Resort Panama City Beach"
Beautiful place with a balcony on the beach. Would stay here again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Rich -- Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope that when you visit our beach again, we'll have the pleasure of seeing you.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Rich
"Perfect honeymoon"
It was my honeymoon we were there 3 nights and had a amazing time . Clean rooms amazing location and veiw . Over All a awesome time
Response by Beachside Resort
Chloe -- First, congratulations!! We are so honored that choose to start your lives together with a few days at our resort. I've heard that if you want your relationship to last forever, you have to return (often) to the spot where you had your honeymoon. I can't prove that, but who want's to fool around with fate. Again, congratulations and we do hope to see you both back very soon.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Chloe
"overall good stay"
We were pleased with the room, a little disappointed that pool and hot tub was not operational and we was aware before our stay...
Response by Beachside Resort
Gordon -- Thank you for taking the time to post some comments about your recent visit. I'm so happy to read that you were pleased with your room and I'm sorry that the pool was not open when you were down. Good news, we opened the pool earlier in the week, so if you get a chance to visit again I think you'll be impressed. Again, thank you and have a wonderful day.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Gordon
"New Year Eve stay!"
The room and the view was great! Overall comfortable stay. Felt great to wake up to the sounds of the waves crashing! Great way to bring in 2015!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts concerning your recent visit. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. And you are correct, listening to waves is an outstanding way to start a new year. Thank you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"quite clean stay"
it is quiet and just on the beach, a wonderful place for relax.
Response by Beachside Resort
Jidong -- Thank you for posting your feedback about your recent stay at our resort. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jidong
"Adultso away from the crowds"
Great hotel, away from the party location. On the beach, clean rooms. If you have any girth, the shower may not be to your liking. I recommend this hotel for people with kids who don't want to hear the party after you leave the pier.
Response by Beachside Resort
Rico -- Thank you for posting your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Rico
"love it."
everything was really nice clean and confortable the best thing was that is so close to the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
I so glad to read that you loved your visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great stay for a family of four"
It was great! The two bedroom room was very convenient with two kids. They were able to have their own space.
Response by Beachside Resort
Jennifer - Thank you for your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our resort. And yes, the 2 bedroom room I perfect for families. The kids have their own room and the parents can relax with a bit of privacy. Thank you again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"A break away to breathe"
There is nothing like breathing sea air, playing in the sand, watching the waves come in, and waking to an ocean view every morning. This hotel is showing it's age, but off season rates are reasonable for the budget conscious. Its a ways to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment so a car is a must. There is a microwave and full frig but no dishes or kitchen supplies at all. I liked it going on off season when there was hardly anyone on the white sand beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
Debra -- I'm glad you had a chance to get away and take in a bit of the sea air. It is a wonderful remedy for many a malady. You mentioned the lack of dishes, we do have rooms with kitchenettes that do come equipped with dishware, silver etc. Again, thank you for staying and we hope t see you again very soon.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Debra
"Clean and pleasant"
Nice stay. Staff was very accommodating. A nice full size refrigerator was a bonus. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review and your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Anna
"Nice hotel right on the gulf"
Very surprised to find my room up graded to a kitchenette. Only one problem, the wind howled through the outdoor hallways and at night it was weird! Enjoyed my time there would recommend to everyone!
Response by Beachside Resort
Kathe -- I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I've made a note about your issues with the wind. I'll forward it on to our maintenance folks so they can make a repair. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kathe
"freemont"
Older hotel, but nice people and great location.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review -- we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
sally
"Business made pleasurable"
My husband and I had to come to PC on some business. The hotel was very comfortable and had a fantastic view! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our only regret was that we didn't have more time to fit in some fun! It looks like we'll just have to make another visit to the Beachside Resort!
Response by Beachside Resort
Alayna - Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and yes, you'll have to schedule some "you" time during your next trip. We look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Alayna
"Hotel under repair on the beach"
When I checked in we were told that the pool and patio area were under repair. They said that they would upgrade our room, but we were placed directly above the construction zone. I would never recommend a hotel that fails to advise Expedia or any other internet source about negative conditions at a hotel. In the three days that we were there no one swept the peeling paint making the entire so called "resort" look very run down.
Response by Beachside Resort
I wanted to apologize for the issues you experienced with your visit. In fact, we have had a posting on Expedia since November 1, 2014 concerning the pool and hot tub renovations. I will follow up with Expedia to see if there is a way to make the notices more prominent for guests booking our property.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
tired traveler
Very pleasant stay! Wish we would have more days! The only negative thing was that the pool area was under reconstruction not when we arrived but from The Day after. Nobody told us about this when we arrived or booked. We were accepted to bring the sunchairs to The beach so we were satisfied anyway
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review of your recent visit. I'm sorry about the confusion concerning our pool renovation. The renovation should be complete around the first of the year -- it will look outstanding. Hopefully, the next time you're down, you'll be able to stay a bit longer. We'll see you then.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great View"
Great hotel for an weekend getaway for a couple. Loved the view from the balcony over the ocean Amazing!
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your weekend at the beach. The views from the balconies really has to be seen to be believed. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"short getaway"
short getaway. Very functional hotel, quiet offseason. Not any onsite food, so you have to travel a bit, but it's all good.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your getaway. And thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Atleast there was a beach"
Our stay was not pleasurable. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, the room did not smell of feel clean. There was no closet and the walls were so thin we could hear our neighbors. The hotel cleaning service came into our room despite the fact that the do not disturb sign was hung on the outside of our door. The staff was not accommodating or friendly. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Response by Beachside Resort
First let me thank you for your comments. Guest reviews are a great way for us to find out how guests actually see our hotel. Again, thank you. First, I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. I am also sorry that we did not have an opportunity to talk about your issues while you were here. I would've loved to have had the chance to make the remainder of your visit wonderful. I am sorry that you were unhappy and once again, thank you for the review.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Wow! Stay here. Do not consider other places. It i"
Wow! Stay here. Do not consider other places. It is right on the beach. I left my door to the porch open all night and went to sleep listening to the surf. Really. Check the deal, go and enjoy. I did. I am going back.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. You are right, there is nothing like falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Again, thank you and we can't wait to see you again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Excellent value"
Came to this hotel for winter stay and was really impressed at the quality compared to how much we paid. The cleanliness was immaculate for the facility not to be so new from the bathroom to the refrigerator. We were kept well stocked with fresh towels and beds neatly made everyday, so the house keeper did a good job.The beds could have used some blankets as they only had layers of sheets to keep us warm. We had a two bedroom with TVs in each room and a microwave. The coffee maker pot was missing which we said nothing about since we don't drink coffee anyway, but there is an ice machine at front desk and conveniently located vending machines. The hotel is indeed beach front and not deceiving like one hotel I stayed at in Panama before in which the beach was across the street, so it was awesome to wake up each morning and see the beach from our window. The beach was within a few feet walking distance. Also a nice pool area was nicely located at front of hotel in front of beach as well with a small hot tub and large sun bathing deck, this area looked fairly old and in my opinion took away from hotel and could use some renovation but nonetheless it was there. There is also free wifi which is great but it kept going in and out during my whole stay so that is questionable but overall we felt very comfortable during our stay and I would recommend this place!
Response by Beachside Resort
April -Thank you for the kind remarks about your recent visit. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping team. They are some of the hardest working people at the resort. Also, we use single serve coffee makers. We've found that people are more comfortable with those versus one with a glass carafe. The pool and hot tub are looking in need of help and that help actually begins today. The area will be getting a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers. It's going to look outstanding once it's complete, I can't wait for you to see it. Again, thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
April
"Romantic Getaway"
It was quiet with a nice view of the beach perfect for any couple who want to get away for the weekend or just want some peace and quiet.
Response by Beachside Resort
Kimberly -- Thank you for your kind comments. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your visit. There is no better place to reconnect and spend some time with the one you love than the beach. Again, thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you need some time away.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Kimberly
"Clean Stay, Good Service, Fair Price."
I had 5 guys here on a business trip. Would definitely go back. Also, breakfast resturaunt accross the street.
Response by Beachside Resort
James - Thanks you so much for the kind remarks. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you or your team is in town, we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Snowbird review/November"
Right on the beach, easy access. beach area very clean, comfortable. close to Hwy 98. actually in Sunnyside, north of PCB. room was very large, equipped with fridge, microwave, sink area. would be a good place to spend several days as a family vaca on the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
Ray -- Thank you for your great comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at our resort. We hope to see you again very soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
Ray
"great stay for the price"
for the price this was a GREAT stay!it is right on the beach and no hidden cleaning fees or deposits. its outside the city but only a short drive into panama city. my only complainant is that there were ants in the bathroom and the walls are a little thin so i could hear when others were taking showers in the mornings
Response by Beachside Resort
Demarcus -- Thank you for taking the time to post some comments. I'm sorry to read about the issue you had with ants. I've let my head of maintenance know about your comment. Sometimes, with the change of seasons, even the ants look for a bit warmer place than outside. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Demarcus
"close to beach great time"
Excellent staff great experience. It was quite so could sleep before Ironman.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm so glad that we were able to help you conquer Ironman. I'm not sure how you do it, but I'm glad we could help. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back next time in your staying along our wonderful beach.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
lmv
"good hotel"
nice place
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Hotel on the beach"
We have found a new place to get away... the beach was beautiful...water felt great..Resort is a short distance from most of the hot spots...but if you just want to get away just the two of you great place to go.
Response by Beachside Resort
Dawn -- Thank you so much for kind remarks. I'm glad that you had a great time and we can't wait to see you again;
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Dawn
"couple from finland"
all things work good place to stay
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for the kind remarks. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Next time you're visiting the area, we hope to see you again.
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Eija
"Excellent trip!"
Really enjoyed the stay, staff, and price. Was exactly what I needed!!!!
Response by Beachside Resort
Donnie - I'm glad to read that we were just what the doctor ordered. And remember, we're always here so the next time you need a dose of beach time -- we'll be here, right where you left us. Thank you again.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Donnie
"Sister's Retreat"
We loved the way it was off the beaten path. The beach was well kept and not crowded at all. Our room was quite large with plenty of moving around room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall, a wonderful time. We will come back again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Wilda - I'm glad to see that you and your sister's enjoyed your time at our resort. Nothing beats sand, sun and sister's. Again, thank you so much and we can't wait to see you again very soon.
4 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Wilda
"great"
It was awesome. Location was perfect. Had a minor hiccup with the cleanliness of our initial room which was a street view but Will was kind enough to get us another room when we notified him of our dissatisfaction of our room, that was a beach view! We will definitely be back!
Response by Beachside Resort
Joseph -- Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent visit. I'm sorry to read that there was an issue with your initial room, but I'm glad to read that Will took care of the problem. I'll make sure to pass on your note to him as well. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Fantastic hotel, especially for the price"
Great getaway trip with the Mrs. Very nice hotel. They upgraded our room for no extra cost (because a room was available). Very friendly staff. Nice, big hotel room with mini kitchen. Great location, good distance from the hustle and bustle. Will definitely go back to this hotel.
Response by Beachside Resort
Joshua - I'm glad that you and the Mrs. enjoyed your time at our resort. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your visit. We can't wait to see the two of you back, enjoying the sun and sand, very soon.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Joshua
"Great place!"
The view was great! Great price. Staff was the best. Will go there again in a minute.
Response by Beachside Resort
Cheri - Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm so glad that you thought we were great. I'll make sure to pass your feedback on to our staff as well. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Cheri
"plain vanilla"
Plain vanilla, but clean with a good bed and adequate space. Only elevator was in next building. No breakfast. Pleasant, sparse staff. Not bad, but I hope to do better elsewhere.
Response by Beachside Resort
John -- Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve and guest feedback, like yours, is one of our best indicators as to what we do well and where we struggle. Again, thank you.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Was a decent place to stay"
Was a decent place to stay. Staff was courteous. Place needs to be cleaned up and renovated but we would stay there again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Kevin -- Thank you for your comments. All of the interior spaces were completed renovated last year. Much of the exterior was also remodeled, but since we're on the Gulf, that's an ongoing adventure. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Okay for the price"
The hotel was very outdated. The room was decent, however the windows were not clean and the room had a very musky smell. Just bring a bottle of febreze and you will be fine. The view was lovely. Great location. Loved how quiet the area was. It's decent for an inexpensive vacation.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I've forwarded your comments about your room's condition to our housekeeping department. I'm sorry that you were not happy with it's condition when you arrived. Again, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice view, amenities not so nice.."
Location was great, the condition of the elevator was a bad first impression, the microwave smelled of cigarette smoke, the pool was too cold, advertised as seasonally heated, it wasn't although the bar and grill was closed for " the off season", the hot tub was too hot to get in. Overall I would not recommend. Can find more for the money!
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm sorry to read that you were unhappy with your visit. The elevators will soon have an interior cab upgrade. We do heat our pool seasonally, typically from November 1 to March 15th. Much depends on the weather, especially in March. October is a bit problematic too -- for instance, today's forecast is for highs of 84/ . The hot tub is set at a toasty 100 degrees, with the optimum suggested temp being 102. I'm sorry that you felt this was still too warm. Thank you for letting me know about your stay and again, I'm very sorry that you were unhappy.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great, relaxing stay and no hidden fees"
Stayed at the Beachside Resort during a weekend family beach getaway. I was able to get an early check-in and the view was fantastic. Though the room itself was average-above average for a regular hotel room, it was worth the price for the location. Very private and quiet area far away from party central. I also noticed this hotel, unlike many in the area, did not charge outrageous hidden fees so the price of the room was at facevalue. Only issues were the hotel is not really close to many stores or restaurants, and that there is no safety feature to prevent small children from going out on the balcony. My kids are 4 and 2, and they were able to unlock the balcony door while I was in the bathroom. If management can put a chain or deadbolt at the top of the doors going to the balcony (there are similar safety stoppers on the front doors), it would make more parents feel safer.
Response by Beachside Resort
Derek -- Thank you for your comments about your recent visit. I've made a note of your comment about the balcony doors. It's definitely something we will investigate. Again, thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you and the family again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
DEREK
"Our anniversary trip"
The view and beach was breath taking. The hotel was ok. The elevator was very out dated and sounded like it was going to break down at any minute. Besides that we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Beachside Resort
Amanda -- Thank you for letting me know about your recent visit. I noted your comment about the elevators. We are in the process of doing an upgrade on the interiors of the cabs and the mechanical systems just passed, with flying colors, their annual inspection. Thank you again and a belated Happy Anniversary for the Beachside Team.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Beach hotels"
Experience was quick and easy which is what we wanted. Only in town for a short period of time, so hotel staff was respectful and process was easy. Thank you.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for letting me know about your recent visit. I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff. Thank you again, and next time I hope you get to stay a bit longer.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Awesome experience!"
Amazing! Great room, great view, great people.
Response by Beachside Resort
Chris - Thanks for leaving some feedback. I'm glad you had a great time. Thanks again and we can't wait until we see you again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We had no experience with this resort. Took a chance and were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean. Staff was nice. Loved accessibility to the beach. Plan to return.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your kind remarks. I'm glad you were happily surprised. We can't wait to see you back again very soon.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
I would highly recommend this hotel. Our private balcony view was amazing. The staff we friendly and very helpful. Went for one night ended up booking a second upon arrival.
Response by Beachside Resort
Stacy - Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent visit. I'm so glad to read that you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for noticing our staff, I will make sure they know that you appreciated their efforts. Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Stacy
"Good for quick visit"
Fantastic view!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments about our view. We hope to see back again very soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"A ways from the city"
Beachside was a nice place to stay. It is actually outside of the city limits, so if you're wanting to be within walking distance of a lot of activities and restaurants, this might not be the place for you. The beach was not crowded at all. There was such a slope at the water's edge it was difficult to walk especially at high tide. I would suggest removing the carpet from the rooms and going with all tile. For the money, it was a good place for us.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting some thoughts about your recent visit. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. While we are a bit down the beach, we are only a short drive to all the action. The slope at the water's edge you mentioned is due to the beach renourishment done by the state. The Gulf washes the sand away, and this process replaces it. it is also a guard against damage when storms blow in. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
We enjoyed the quiet this location offered! Rooms were updated and we had a beautiful view.....even saw a dolphin playing right in front of us! There was a sour smell about the shower curtain....but it is the beach! The humidity is always a problem.
Response by Beachside Resort
Liz - I'm so glad that you enjoyed your recent visit. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the quiet and that Flipper happened by while you were here. We've been seeing a bit more of Flipper and his friends lately. Always a crowd pleaser. Again, thank you and we can't wait to welcome you back again.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Liz
"Great Getaway"
I was concerned about the location, as this hotel is a few miles from all the other hotels and restaurants. Well, as it turned out, we loved being able to leave the noise of the east side of PCB and return to our quiet little neighborhood each night. (As a side note, we really enjoyed having breakfast at the Sunnyside Grill across the street each morning.) This hotel was clean, almost all the rooms have gulf-front balconies overlooking a beautiful beach, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. On top of all that, the price was about the cheapest of all beach-front hotels I could find. This older property lacks some of the bells and whistles, but I believe it's a great value. If you're traveling with teens or want to be in the middle of the action, this one isn't for you. But if you're with young children or just looking for a relaxing getaway, this may be your hidden gem.
Response by Beachside Resort
Stephen -- Thank you for taking the time to post some thought about your recent trip. I'm so glad you had a great time. While we are a bit down the beach from the lights and action, if you you do happen to have teens -- you're only a short car ride away. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Stephen
"wonderful experience!!"
My husband nd I treated ourself to this very cozy hotel. It is away from all the noise and just very relaxing with a private beach in your patio. Defiantly was amazing staff was very helpful. We will be back next year with our kiddos. It was too beautiful not too.
Response by Beachside Resort
Leslie - I'm glad you and your husband had a great time. Thank you for taking the time to let me know. We look forward to seeing you next time with the family.
4 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Leslie figueroa
"Loved that sunset"
I loved and enjoyed the stay, I will be back next year for a longer stay, thank you so much.
Response by Beachside Resort
Lisa - I'm so glad to read that you had a great time. We'll see you next year (if not before).
Other trip Oct 14, 2014