All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
21905 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
  • Value
    Quite clean
Very good
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
MARIANO
"This is a good choice for the price"
This was a great hotel for the price and in a nice area! The balcony view was awesome. The room was nice and clean and updated. I would stay again.
5 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Ruth
"One night stay on the beach"
This was our first visit to Panama City Beach area. I was unprepared for how gorgeous the beach is here! Outside this hotel there is a sand bar so the waves are very gentle and you can walk out quite a ways before it gets too deep. (Would be great for small children!) The water is clear and you can see small fish swimming around you. We loved it. The hotel is in an area that is more residential, there are more restaurants about a 10 min drive east/south. Also, we arrived early in the day (around 11) and just checked to see if any rooms were available. They were not but the manager encouraged us to call in an hour to check. I did and nothing was open but we could use the pool and beach access. Less than 5 min later HE called ME back to let me know a room was ready. I was impressed! Great service! I have to highly recommend bringing your own chairs and umbrella as the cabana rentals are ridiculously priced (they are managed by a diff company not the hotel)$40/day is outrageous. I think I saw maybe two being rented. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Dustin
"Beach&Seafood"
Loved the hotel and the employees. Did not realize how far away it us from all the restaurants. Had a wonderful stay otherwise.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
MICHELE
"On the Beach"
It was clean with good beds and linens. It is an older facility and what comes along with that but it is on Pristine beach and is a value for the cost. My only regret is that I didn't have a room change. We had two non smoking rooms and one was definately smoked in. I have Asthma and that is a really no no for me. I didn't ask for a change so I switched rooms with another family member. They didn't want the smoked in room eithe . There are a few updates that would help. The staff in the Bar off the pool were very nice. Front desk was okay.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Beach Bum
"Hotel was okay"
We stayed 2 nights and the hotel was ok for the money. It was right on the beach and that was nice. But on the 2nd day they had a fire inspection that seemed to last all day, so there were people in and out of our room several times because the fire alarm system wasn't working. That was kind of irritating.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Wonderful place for vacation!"
Great place to stay . Did not have to walk far to the beach. This was my first time there but definitely will stay again.
5 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
Glenda
"Comfortable, clean and relaxing"
The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and informative. We were given an option for our room location. I'm glad I said some where quiet. We got room 108, on a corner, near the steps to the beach and the elevator. Nice to have the first floor and away from the pool and bar. All the expected dishes were there, which helped us to save money going out to each every meal. We did bring our own coffee maker because we enjoy a pot versus a cup or two. All the remodeling was done well. We are remodelers, so we tend to look at those little things. Only two issues, would be nice if the curtains wrapped the window more so people could not see in or the sun hit the mirror on the wall by the door. And it would have been nice to have some sort of table or counter to eat at, instead of the couch and coffee table. The sand on the beach is incredible. The views up and down the beach were spectacular. The bed was extremely comfortable, must have been new. Much like the ones when I stay at 3-4 star hotels like the Hampton. Parking is enough for one car per booked room. Never had a problem finding a spot near our elevator. Very quiet and pleasant guests.
6 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Excellent as always"
Excellent stay! We always have a great time at this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. If you have a problem they help immediately. We had an issue with out tub not draining, and within 5 minutes they had it fixed for us. I definitely will be back again next summer for our family vacations!
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very good."
It was a nice place to stay. Everybody was very friendly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
The rooms and the grounds were clean. The swimming pool was in good condition and we enjoyed the beach. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
james
"Nice deck above bar"
Room was very small with one window near the ceiling.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Deborah
Very secluded but we enjoyed it very much! Walked right out to the beach. We would stay again for sure!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
kayla
"Great Beach View"
Great staff. Super location on the beach. Close to good restaurants and shopping. Plan to stay at Beachside my next trip to Panama City.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit, and the view. The view never gets old. Thank you for staying and we hope we'll see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Sammy
We loved the hotel! the location was awesome...quiet enough to enjoy a relaxing weekend the only one downside was how small the shower was, otherwise wonderful
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Relaxing on the beach is a great way to spend a weekend. The next time you've got a weekend to spare, we hope we'll see you enjoying it yet again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
misti
"Good Time for Family"
It was right on the beach, which was not crowded like some of the other beaches in the vicinity. The rooms are ok (not bad by any means), but I knew going in as I was going to spend most of my time outside. The lagoon and other beaches, pier park are about 20 minutes drive from this place. So good access. Overall had good time with my family
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm so happy to read that you and the family enjoyed your time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Rohit
"Great place"
We really liked the way the room was laid out. Great location. Very friendly staff. Will stay here again!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your time at our resort. We hope to see you again the next time your in the area.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Denease
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
It was a great stay, the pool was great and the staff were helpful. Our only discomfort was how far it was from restaurants or shops. If you're looking for a real get-away with a calm quiet beach that's not crowded this is perfect!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
BM
"Awesome Beachfront."
It was great. Beachfront room and friendly staff. The rooms were a little dated, but it was a great price and location.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad you had an awesome time during your visit. Thank you so much for letting us know and for staying with us. We hope we'll see you again the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Nice units right on the beach."
Handicap room not available at check in made stay less then great, but staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that we didn't have the room type you wanted at check in. Again, thank you for your review and for staying at our property.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Jerry
"perfect"
We stayed for 3 nights and it was fantastic. Clean and quiet. The staff were all friendly and helpful. View from the room was great. We will definitely be staying here again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"loved it!!"
Loved the room and the view!!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Geovanna
"Doesn't live up to reviews"
Hotel overall was fine, but be aware that it isn't the cleanest and we had palmetto bugs in our 3rd floor room. Expect to pay extra ( as in $40) for a beach chair and bring your own towels as there aren't any to use. Beach was awesome as expected, but the hotel was below average at best. Very courteous staff, the hotel is just older and a little run down. Our room had two desks but no chairs for them, and the shower was Luke warm.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your visit. I will talk with our maintenance chief about your comments. Living on the beach, surrounded by palm trees makes us primed for palmetto bugs -- the trees are their homes. Again, I'm very sorry that this dimmed your view of the property. I do hope you'll return and allow us to prove that what you experienced was an exception and not the norm.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Jon
"Good time"
It was perfect. The locación, the room with the front Beach view,the price....12 out of 10.
Response by Beachside Resort
12 out of 10.... I'm not sure what to say other than thank you so much. I'm glad that you had a good time at our resort. We hope to see you again the next time you've got the urge to watch some waves, soak up some sun or see an unforgettable sunset.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Irene
This hotel was clean and comfortable for our 2 night stay. The staff was very helpful. For a hotel located right on the beach, the deal was great and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again the next time your traveling to the beach.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Michaela
"Average"
bathroom is too congested..there is no space for a single person to turn back comfortably. Atleast visitors like me will expect min.of 3-4 chairs inside the room..but hardly i could find 1 chair..i mean if you ask for service, they may provide..but that shouldn't be the case..otherwise this restaurant has very good view towards the beach..and early morning you will definitely feels like its awesome if you push your curtains aside..very nice view. Also the elevators..oh god..you feel like that was the century's back latest technology..that old..
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again very soon.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Jaya subba reddy
"Beachside resort"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay at this hotel again
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you and we hope to see you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Theresa
"Great Weekend."
Had a room on the 7th floor. Great location and nice Hotel. Our only complaint was our rooms Air Conditioner did not do a very good job. It would not cool very well. We only stayed one night so it was not bad. If we had been staying longer we would have gotten them to correct this. Over all the experience was great. We will most definitely stay here again! We have already referred a friend to stay there! Thank you for making my Son's Birthday Weekend Excellent!
Response by Beachside Resort
First, Happy Birthday! Second, thank you for staying with us and for referring some friends. We'll be sure to make sure they have a wonderful visit. Again, thank you for staying and we hope to see you back down very soon.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice place!"
We were greeted by a helpful person at the desk who quickly checked us in and directed us to our room. The elevators took us to our 4th floor room with a great ocean view with a nice balcony for gazing at a night sky full of stars. The room was spacious and even equipped with a full -size fridge, counter with a bar sink and microwave. The bathroom was small but clean. The beds (double room) were comfortable and had a generous number of pillows on them. The room had a musty, closed up odor when we arrived. I have come to expect this in most places where the humidity is very high. That's alright, I brought Frebreeze. The resort is right on a lovely beach (we did not use the pool at all) and chair and umbrella rentals are available. We will stay here again. We were mainly in town for scuba diving and we had everything needed without the claustrophobic feeling of the high rise resorts or having to cross the street to the each.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. Hopefully we'll see you again the next time your down for a diving trip.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Could be better"
Pros; on the beach, and if you drink you get one free drink from the bar everyday if you take a picture and share it on Facebook. Cons: room look more like a motel 6 in the inside, way to far from the main attractions in town. You don't have your own beach chair that suppose to come with the room. Bed (full side, when it's suppose to be a queen) is to close to the window which the ac unit sits right there. Very small bathroom
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry for the confusion concerning the beach chairs. These are provided by a separate company and are not complimentary with the room. They are available for all guests who wish to take advantage of the service. Also, all of our beds are Queens or Kings, they are the exact bed that Hampton Inn's use. Again, thank you for your comments.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
not happy
"Loved it..!!!!"
We enjoyed the convenience of being right on the beach. We had a two queen room. It was divided by the bathroom and kitchen so it gave us some privacy for the other person. The staff was very polite. The price was right for the day.... Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
bartolo
spectacular location at the beach. hotel it's old, renovated, but a rough job. Staff, specially the male staff. don't think they should be in the hospitality industry. A shame as the location is great.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments and letting me know about the issues you had with the staff. I'm sorry that weailed to exceed your expectations. That is always our goal and it is obvious that in this case we missed the mark. Again, thank you and we hope that you'll come back again in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Gustavo
"Best place I have stayed in a long time"
It was a great stay, we really enjoyed staying at the Beachside Resort. All the staff were friendly and they take care of their clients. We will be staying there each time we go to Panama City Beach. Thanks
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to see that enjoyed your time at the beach. Thank you again for staying with us and we can't wait to see you the next time your visiting PCB.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Rooms are fairly old but area is fantastic!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad to read that you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
hyun
Very clean, would prefer a larger shower or tub/shower combo, or even a hand-held shower nozzle, but the suite was great... even smelled wonderful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The beach and the pool were fantastic...and not too crowded! The location was great for us... away from the traffic and crowds.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for your comments. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. Again, thank you for staying with us and we can't wait to welcome you back.
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Deborah
Staff was very friendly, room was nice and clean, but a/c was not very cold. Location on the beach was awesome!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
tina
"Beautiful and relaxing"
Nice and clean hotel friendly staff. Gorgeous beach and view. This was our 2nd stay and it won't be our last. Not as crowded as some of the other hotels very relaxing!!!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to see that you're second time here was another great time. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Ajay
"Awesome"
Had a fantastic time!!
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad you had a fantastic time. Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2015
This was a great stay! I did come across a very disappointing issue in my room , but the gentleman working that night was very professional and kind and got us another room! A better one actually! The ocean side view was breathtaking! I would definitely stay here again! The manager was very nice as well. The hotel is about a 6-10min drive from Pier Park and about 20minutes away from all the famous restaurants such as Pineapple Willys! Great stay though!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm sorry for the issue that you experienced while staying with us, I hope that you were still able to enjoy your vacation. Again, thank you for staying and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Laurie
"Don't believe everything you see online"
When making reservation was told "private balcony". Didn't get a balcony but instead the sidewalk going to the pool was right outside my door. The location is good and the bartender at the poolside bar is very friendly. Front desk staff did not seem friendly but rather bothered by questions and requests.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry about the confusion concerning the semi private patios. I will be working with our online travel sites to see if there is a way we can customize our room descriptions. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Janis
"Clean and tidy"
Nothing fancy but clean and great value. We enjoyed our stay and the hotel.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
DAVID
Before I say anything else, let me say that I would definitely stay here again. Our view of the beach was great (even saw some dolphins!) and the staff were friendly. Beachside Resort is located on the quieter end of Front Beach Road, so it was pretty easy to relax (and parking was always available). Here are my only complaints: (1) The free wifi is not password protected -- this seems like a security risk. (This might be true of all of the hotels that offer free wifi, though.) (2) The shower was small and this made cleaning yourself kind of challenging. (3) There was a slight dampness to our room. I don't know if this always happens at the beach or if it was just our particular room. Of my three complaints, (3) is the reason I rated Beachside Resort as 4 stars instead of 5 stars. But, again, I'd definitely go back.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad that you had a good time. I have passed your comments on to our housekeeping and maintenance team. I'm sorry that your room felt damp. With the hotel right on the beach, it is a constant struggle against the elements. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Wanted to have a gulf view so this place was great. Nice area away from the masses near the PCB pier. Beautiful sunsets from beach and room. Pillows are rock hard.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and our sunsets. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see again very soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Could have been better"
Atmosphere was great but the rooms were outdated and two bugs came in from the crack under the door
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm sorry to read that you did not enjoy your visit. The hotel was totally remodeled in 2013, with all new furnishings and furniture. However, I will pass your comments on to our ownership for their review. We are always looking for ways to make our hotel the best on the beach. Thank you again and we do hope we'll see you again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jocelyn
"GREAT BEACH EXPERIENCE!"
great ocean views and comfortable room. Bathroom a little on the small side but functional.Staff was friendly both on the phone and in person.Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again in the future.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad to read that you had a great time at our resort. Thank you for staying with us and for posting your comments. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
toni
"Nice hotel in Sunnyside"
This was really nice stay. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The showers were a little awkward... Small and the shower head would not bend. Rooms were nice and beds were comfortable. Beautiful view, quiet. Right on the beach. Perfect for a nice family vacation.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jenn
"PCB, reasonable clean hotel"
The hotel is older, but clean. Also, it is right next to the beach. The pool is nice. The staff were nice, particularly the bar tender at the pool side bar.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Candace
"Close to beach. Hotel was nice"
Very hot and humid this time of year. We couldn't be outside for very long. Would like to see this hotel offer contenintal breakfasts. Enjoyed the peace and quiet atmosphere.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit and I'm sorry about the heat. It has been a toasty summer. Thank you again and we hope to see you back very soon.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"The hotel, view, and staff were awesome."
The room was large and clean with an awesome view. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking in the Panama City area!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post your review. I'm so glad that you had a great time. Thank you again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
lisa
"Great proximity to beach!"
I needed a King size bed to make this a great stay. I'll get reservation earlier next time.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you staying with us and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Booking early to get a king bed is great idea. They are all located on the ground floor, so it's out your door and down to the beach. Thank you again and we hope to see you back very soon.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015