All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
21905 Front Beach RdPanama City BeachFL32413United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Bad breakfast
"We'll be back."
This may not be a 5-star hotel, but it's very nice. Clean and comfortable. Quiet end of the beach. Not too far to Pier Park. Friendly and helpful staff. We'll definitely be back.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
William H.
"Bike week vacation"
Nice place....Very friendly loved the pool and the view
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel and Thunder Beach. We hope to see you during the bike week in the spring.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Cynthia
"NIce stay"
NIce stay
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Ivan
"Polite and accommodating staff"
We booked our reservations with Expedia as usual and got a good deal on this rate, however, the hotel needs updated. The carpets are worn, as well as the fixtures and furniture. The first room we checked into had such a foul odor of urine that we had to relocate. Fortunately, the front desk gentleman was very apologetic and moved us with no problems. He even upgraded our room to one that had an ocean view. The second room had a musty smell, but we could manage to stay the night. The resort offers a swimming pool, tikki bar and whirlpool. The ocean is just a few steps away and the beach was clean and neat. If you are on a low budget trip and want to be Oceanside you could manage a stay.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your room. From the description, it sounds as if you chose the Single Queen, Inland View. This room is our smallest and typically least expensive, perfect for the beach goer on a budget. I do hope that you'll return and give us another chance to show that what you experienced was the exception.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Anne
"What a value!"
For the money, this is about the best place we've been to. ON the beach, attached bar, nice pool and hot tub, really everything one could want, given the very low price for a place right on the beach.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Donald
Everything was as described. Room was very clean and beach was great. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Something smells in here... smells like attitude"
During the stay there were some issues. I tend to look past the issues, if effort is made to fix them. In fact, I NORMALLY would have looked past every single issue I'm going to mention below.... However, if there is an attitude, that's an indicator that customers aren't valued too highly.....and I let loose. 1. There was the terms which weren't mentioned on this here site, which you sign with the hotel up front - which were after the nonrefundable deposit. 2. Plumbing gurgled all through the 1st night, then had raw sewage backing up into the shower. Morning, I went to report it, and they played dumb at first, then they admitted to knowing about an issue. Office toilets didn't even work. 4-5 hours later, I checked up on if the issue was fixed. Not the only guest with the issue. 3. We find the sink had a leak, soaked the hair dryer. 4. Parking:People parked their trailers, so no spaces close to the building. I was informed, "overflow across the street." (barely lit). One night, there was NO parking, even in the overflow except the loading zone. Night clerk said I could park there, but it made me nervous. I asked for a note or something just in case anyone in the morning had an prob. He treated me like I was a jerk, and refused. When you get a room, it should come with ONE space at least. The rest is between the hotel and the other guests who overused spaces. 5. At checkout, they said "Everything good." Didn't give me a chance to answer. Won't be back.
Response by Beachside Resort
Casey -- Thank you for your reviews. First, let me apologize for the issues you experienced during your visit. The issues with the plumbing was caused by a pipe rupture that took longer to repair than had been anticipated. I'm sorry that it took us as long as it did to get the situation repaired. As for the parking and your issues with the staff, again I am very sorry. Regardless of the parking issues, the staff should have explained our solutions, assisted you with those solutions and been nice while doing it. Again, thank you for your review and while I understand why you would not want to return, I do wish you'd return and allow us to show that what you experienced was not our normal level of service.
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Casey
"I will come here again"
No Hiccups quick check-in.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to see that you'll be back. We can't wait to see you again.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Vinay
"Great times"
First time to Florida and was best vacation ever location was great
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad to read that your first trip to Florida was a success. Thank you so much for your review and we can't wait to welcome you back for visit #2.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Friendly and clean"
Great location .....somewhat away from all the businesses of PCB , we liked the more quaint part . Great and very spacious rooms,very clean. Great pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast we got to go from a little diner across the street and enjoyed on our balcony overlooking the gulf. Would stay here again. Highly recommend.
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Roberto
"Beachside bliss"
Beachside bar closes too early. Staff is very friendly. Weather was great while we were there so we weren't in the room much. We spent much of our room time on the balcony looking over the Gulf.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Tina
"John's wedding"
I wish I could have stayed longer. Beautiful beaches. Large room. Front bedroom area as soon as you walked in had a weird smell and the carpets were damp. Wore shoes all the time. This is perfect for a small family or two couples. Kitchen and bathroom in the middle between the two bed spaces. No doors so if you want private time you will need to schedule it. Overall I would stay here again for several days to take full advantage of the kitchenette. Recommend a room with a view. 4th floor or higher. It is amazing the difference in the color of the water from that vantage point.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry to read about the issues with the room, but I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Ann
"Great View!"
Our room was spacious, the bed very comfortable, and the view was magnificent. I have several suggestions for consideration - disposable shower curtains as well as furnishings(headboards,desk chairs)that do not hold moisture/odor/mildew. Our room had an quite an odor.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read about the issues you experienced. I have forwarded your suggestions on to our housekeeping department head. Again, thank you and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Right on the beach!"
My wife and I stayed here for a short "get away" vacation and were happy with our stay. The hotel and room were clean and we could walk right out our room and be on the beach in less than 100 feet! The hotel is starting to show its age a bit, but nothing significant. Management should consider putting a small table/dinette set in the rooms. It has a microwave, stove/oven & fridge, but no place to sit and eat other than the sofa and coffee table. The site did not indicate these items were included and their room description on their site was accurate, it's just that it seemed a bit "bare". BUT, we weren't there for the kitchen, we were there to shower, sleep and hit the beach, which was BEAUTIFUL! Weather wasn't the greatest but we still had a wonderful time. Thanks to the Beachside Resort for making our little anniversary get-away very enjoyable!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit. I have passed your comments about the condition of the room on to our owners. We are always looking for feedback to make our guest's visits more enjoyable. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
steven
"Disappointing"
Enough said. I am not a beach person, just came to Florida for some fresh seafood.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
The only issue was one of the elevators was noisy and shook, rather scary.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Customer service was not good at all"
when customer service is low, it makes the overall experience much worse!!
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm sorry to read that you were unhappy with our service. It is our commitment to exceed our guest's expectations each and every time. It is obvious from your remarks that we failed. Again, I'm very sorry and thank you for letting me know.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Jamie
"Great Hotel & Room but bad Customer Experience"
Hotel was great! Great location & rooms. Only problem was the hotel clerk charged my card before I even checked-in & caused my card to be charged twice which was a huge inconvenience. Fortunately manage Kyle was able to get issue resolved. I would recommend they have better clerks during late hours because they don't seem to know process & procedures.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. Let me add by apology to Kyle's as well. I'm glad that we were able to untwist the knot and get things squared away for your. Again, thank you and we do hope to see you again very soon.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice holiday getaway"
Was looking for something away from the congested side of the beachfront. This hotel was the perfect fit. The area was quiet, the room very nice and the service very good. I would definitely stay there again! The onlt suggestion I could make, they could use a short order snack bar at the poolside bar.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments about your visit. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2015
michael
"Very well kept Hotel with a great ocean view."
The pool and hot tub was wonderful. The main problem with the hot tub was small children with floats were allowed in the tub. Very little supervision was supplied and the parents allowed children to run wild, several adults left the area because of these actions.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Matthew
"Affordable beachside stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Beachside because it was affordable compared to other accommodations in the area and it was still a clean and centrally located Hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Happy Camper"
Had a problem with water temperature in my room and I had not 1 but 2 maintenance guys check on us and a call from the front desk checking on us all in less than 20 minutes. I would definitely use them in the future.
4 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Our vacation 2015."
Very nice. Liked not being close to all the noise of town. Only disappointment was the seaweed in the water and the biting flies. I know that is not something you can control.
5 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Perry
Very good
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
MARIANO
"This is a good choice for the price"
This was a great hotel for the price and in a nice area! The balcony view was awesome. The room was nice and clean and updated. I would stay again.
5 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Ruth
"One night stay on the beach"
This was our first visit to Panama City Beach area. I was unprepared for how gorgeous the beach is here! Outside this hotel there is a sand bar so the waves are very gentle and you can walk out quite a ways before it gets too deep. (Would be great for small children!) The water is clear and you can see small fish swimming around you. We loved it. The hotel is in an area that is more residential, there are more restaurants about a 10 min drive east/south. Also, we arrived early in the day (around 11) and just checked to see if any rooms were available. They were not but the manager encouraged us to call in an hour to check. I did and nothing was open but we could use the pool and beach access. Less than 5 min later HE called ME back to let me know a room was ready. I was impressed! Great service! I have to highly recommend bringing your own chairs and umbrella as the cabana rentals are ridiculously priced (they are managed by a diff company not the hotel)$40/day is outrageous. I think I saw maybe two being rented. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Dustin
"Beach&Seafood"
Loved the hotel and the employees. Did not realize how far away it us from all the restaurants. Had a wonderful stay otherwise.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
MICHELE
"On the Beach"
It was clean with good beds and linens. It is an older facility and what comes along with that but it is on Pristine beach and is a value for the cost. My only regret is that I didn't have a room change. We had two non smoking rooms and one was definately smoked in. I have Asthma and that is a really no no for me. I didn't ask for a change so I switched rooms with another family member. They didn't want the smoked in room eithe . There are a few updates that would help. The staff in the Bar off the pool were very nice. Front desk was okay.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Beach Bum
"Hotel was okay"
We stayed 2 nights and the hotel was ok for the money. It was right on the beach and that was nice. But on the 2nd day they had a fire inspection that seemed to last all day, so there were people in and out of our room several times because the fire alarm system wasn't working. That was kind of irritating.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Wonderful place for vacation!"
Great place to stay . Did not have to walk far to the beach. This was my first time there but definitely will stay again.
5 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
Glenda
"Comfortable, clean and relaxing"
The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and informative. We were given an option for our room location. I'm glad I said some where quiet. We got room 108, on a corner, near the steps to the beach and the elevator. Nice to have the first floor and away from the pool and bar. All the expected dishes were there, which helped us to save money going out to each every meal. We did bring our own coffee maker because we enjoy a pot versus a cup or two. All the remodeling was done well. We are remodelers, so we tend to look at those little things. Only two issues, would be nice if the curtains wrapped the window more so people could not see in or the sun hit the mirror on the wall by the door. And it would have been nice to have some sort of table or counter to eat at, instead of the couch and coffee table. The sand on the beach is incredible. The views up and down the beach were spectacular. The bed was extremely comfortable, must have been new. Much like the ones when I stay at 3-4 star hotels like the Hampton. Parking is enough for one car per booked room. Never had a problem finding a spot near our elevator. Very quiet and pleasant guests.
6 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Excellent as always"
Excellent stay! We always have a great time at this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. If you have a problem they help immediately. We had an issue with out tub not draining, and within 5 minutes they had it fixed for us. I definitely will be back again next summer for our family vacations!
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very good."
It was a nice place to stay. Everybody was very friendly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
The rooms and the grounds were clean. The swimming pool was in good condition and we enjoyed the beach. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
james
"Nice deck above bar"
Room was very small with one window near the ceiling.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Deborah
Very secluded but we enjoyed it very much! Walked right out to the beach. We would stay again for sure!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
kayla
"Great Beach View"
Great staff. Super location on the beach. Close to good restaurants and shopping. Plan to stay at Beachside my next trip to Panama City.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit, and the view. The view never gets old. Thank you for staying and we hope we'll see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Sammy
We loved the hotel! the location was awesome...quiet enough to enjoy a relaxing weekend the only one downside was how small the shower was, otherwise wonderful
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Relaxing on the beach is a great way to spend a weekend. The next time you've got a weekend to spare, we hope we'll see you enjoying it yet again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
misti
"Good Time for Family"
It was right on the beach, which was not crowded like some of the other beaches in the vicinity. The rooms are ok (not bad by any means), but I knew going in as I was going to spend most of my time outside. The lagoon and other beaches, pier park are about 20 minutes drive from this place. So good access. Overall had good time with my family
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm so happy to read that you and the family enjoyed your time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Rohit
"Great place"
We really liked the way the room was laid out. Great location. Very friendly staff. Will stay here again!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your time at our resort. We hope to see you again the next time your in the area.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Denease
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
It was a great stay, the pool was great and the staff were helpful. Our only discomfort was how far it was from restaurants or shops. If you're looking for a real get-away with a calm quiet beach that's not crowded this is perfect!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
BM
"Awesome Beachfront."
It was great. Beachfront room and friendly staff. The rooms were a little dated, but it was a great price and location.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm glad you had an awesome time during your visit. Thank you so much for letting us know and for staying with us. We hope we'll see you again the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Nice units right on the beach."
Handicap room not available at check in made stay less then great, but staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that we didn't have the room type you wanted at check in. Again, thank you for your review and for staying at our property.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Jerry
"perfect"
We stayed for 3 nights and it was fantastic. Clean and quiet. The staff were all friendly and helpful. View from the room was great. We will definitely be staying here again.
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"loved it!!"
Loved the room and the view!!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Geovanna
"Doesn't live up to reviews"
Hotel overall was fine, but be aware that it isn't the cleanest and we had palmetto bugs in our 3rd floor room. Expect to pay extra ( as in $40) for a beach chair and bring your own towels as there aren't any to use. Beach was awesome as expected, but the hotel was below average at best. Very courteous staff, the hotel is just older and a little run down. Our room had two desks but no chairs for them, and the shower was Luke warm.
Response by Beachside Resort
I'm sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your visit. I will talk with our maintenance chief about your comments. Living on the beach, surrounded by palm trees makes us primed for palmetto bugs -- the trees are their homes. Again, I'm very sorry that this dimmed your view of the property. I do hope you'll return and allow us to prove that what you experienced was an exception and not the norm.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Jon
"Good time"
It was perfect. The locación, the room with the front Beach view,the price....12 out of 10.
Response by Beachside Resort
12 out of 10.... I'm not sure what to say other than thank you so much. I'm glad that you had a good time at our resort. We hope to see you again the next time you've got the urge to watch some waves, soak up some sun or see an unforgettable sunset.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Irene
This hotel was clean and comfortable for our 2 night stay. The staff was very helpful. For a hotel located right on the beach, the deal was great and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for posting your review. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again the next time your traveling to the beach.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Michaela
"Average"
bathroom is too congested..there is no space for a single person to turn back comfortably. Atleast visitors like me will expect min.of 3-4 chairs inside the room..but hardly i could find 1 chair..i mean if you ask for service, they may provide..but that shouldn't be the case..otherwise this restaurant has very good view towards the beach..and early morning you will definitely feels like its awesome if you push your curtains aside..very nice view. Also the elevators..oh god..you feel like that was the century's back latest technology..that old..
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again very soon.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Jaya subba reddy
"Beachside resort"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay at this hotel again
Response by Beachside Resort
Thank you and we hope to see you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015