All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5415 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Trendy, cool, clean by the Galleria"
Very nice and trendy hotel with a great location by the galleria
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Hassan
"Aloft Galleria"
Always enjoy the Aloft stays. Front desk and housekeeping did a great job.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Aloft Houston Galleria 2015"
I had stayed at Aloft hotels before and the expectations were already set and exceeded by this property. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Room was very clean and chamber staff was great!
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Tawan
"great hotel"
We had a great time and would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Teresea
"Staying Again!"
Enjoyed staying at the Aloft, it is extremely convenient and very accessible which sometimes can be a problem in Houston, especially the Galleria area.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
scot
The only thing is there pool is very small. It had to much chlorine within it. Acutually it taken me two days after expericing the heated inclose pool for my eyes To stop burning. It's feel the pool could be little bigger its on 4ft 3".. Overall one the best hotels I've stayed in..
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
younger crowd
The staff was great I will stay there again anytime.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Jamar
"Excellent Staff"
The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful, especially with transportation needs.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Gwin
"Great experience, will be back again when in hou"
Loved the location, and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Nice hotel. Staff was extremely polite, and location was perfect for my trip.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Awesome"
It was great!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Modern day love"
I enjoyed my stay at aloft. For a first time visitor the room was clean and the modern style fix exactly what I wanted for a hotel. I plan to visit again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Only overnight but great place to meet friends"
Worked out in comfortable gym with my daughter; great colors and music and how it was so easy to maneuver around the hotel.
yla
"A weekend to remember"
This was gifted to us by our church administration team for us to just have a break. We will be going back!!!!! Breathe taking is all we can say!!!!
Truly Amazing!!
"Birthday weekend"
Awesome place to stay at. Would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
JO ANNA
"valentines day"
The hotel was very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the noise the air conditioner mad while it was running sounding like fire works in the distance. Other than that and the bed not being comfortable it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Carondia
"Money Well Spent!!"
The front desk was so helpful! They helped me to add extra decorations to the room for my family. They also allowed me to use the lobby computer to make flyers for my family as well. The room was beautiful! The room had a beautiful view. The bed was so comfortable! I reccomend this hotel to everyone!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Rayetta
The hotel was nice and in a good area. The rooms were comfortable and hotel staff was nice. Parking was expensive. But overall I enjoyed my stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Clemalita
"Great place to stay."
Very nice place will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Anthony
"Clean and comfy"
Clean and confortable. Great location
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Cynthia
"south texas comfort n style"
First time in houston..the aloft was perfect as always n great location..the staff was totally accomadating to all my needs
3 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Girls Weekend"
Me and my best friend booked here just to get away for the weekend. The staff was amazing and hailed is cabs and helped us find the hot spots at night. The room was very clean and comfortable. I can't wait to go back with my husband. We will stay here from now on.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Tiffany
Shower leaked to much water. Not a good enough seal once the door closed. Everything else was great!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Stay - Great Price - Awesome Hotel"
Just a quick overnight stay with my son for a Gymnastics Event. The check-in process was slightly delayed due to a customer who did not speak English - but this is nothing that I can really fault the hotel for. Check in and out otherwise perfect! Room was typical for ALOFT - a very quaint, and to the point, no non-sense type room. For my son, he thought the hotel was awesome! Never had he seen a hotel like this before. (Loft Style - One big room - bathroom tucked in)
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
The stay was great, service was even better. Devon at the front desk went above and beyond with his customer service and to accommodate my stay. He is certainly in the right position of customer service, and a great asset to your team!
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Dawn
"Galleria Gem"
Urban minimalism with great amenities & comfort. Super location in the Post Oak/Galleria area with secure parking ($16) and unlimited access to your car. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jay
"Aloft stay"
No room service . No mini bar
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Hello Ikechukwu and thanks for the recent review. I see you rated us a 3 out of 5 due to not having a mini bar or room service and I sincerely apologize that your expectations we not exceeded during your stay. We do not offer an in room mini bar as we feel our guest will be unsatisfied by having any type of added noise in their room such as a compressor running in the room, however we do offer our WXYZ bar to all of our guest daily from 5pm till midnight where you order any beverage and which you can take to your room to enjoy or if you would prefer we offer our grab and go Refuel area as well which is open 24 hours a day. We do offer offsite room service from one of Houston’s premier restaurants located right next door to our hotel daily till 10 pm as well. Thanks you again for your comments and we invite you back for a future visit.
2 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
ikechukwu
"Cookie Cutter"
Perfect stay... cookie cutter approach if you've stayed at Aloft before. You know what you are going to get. Central location (Houston is not a walking city) but very close to many restaurants. Commercial location ensures there is always Uber within 3 minutes... which was very convenient. Nice heated pool, clean gym. Nice and helpful staff. Wi-Fi is not charged for... at least at the time of this review.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Ben
"Awesome"
Awesome service
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice place for relaxation"
We stayed there for our anniversary and it was just a cozy place.our view was not that great but it was in a nice place!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Mrs.Lambo
"Nice hotel within walking distance of the Galleria"
Hotel staff was beyond helpful and I am very appreciative for the help they gave me with my stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Destiny
"great hotel and location!!!"
I enjoyed myself at this hotel although they did not have any package for a special occasion
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Excellent Customer Service + Nice hotel."
Great location. Super close to the galleria. Staff was extremely attentive and exemplified superb customer service. I love that! The rooms are edgy and modern. Food was a bit pricey in their onsite store, but I guess it was expected since it is the Aloft galleria. Overall I was very pleased and will definitely book with them again.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Carlos
"Aloft Stay"
Very much enjoyed this hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Sharron
"Nice hotel close to the galleria mall"
Great time. I wish there was a microwave to make the stay better. Great room view. Very quiet and nice people.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
victoria
"I loved my stay!"
I enjoyed everything except the cost of parking. I think that it's misleading to not make it very easily known that parking is a cost. $16 per day essentially makes a good rate look overpriced. The bar is really nice! Awesome bartenders who make some of the best drinks. Expensive drinks, but after all, hotel bars usually are expensive. The lobby is like a night club with music and a pool table. The rooms are small, but European style. The shower is the best I've encountered and you can easily spend 30 minutes in it. I'd stay there again, but I'm still not happy about the parking. I should have known better and looked harder for it, but I completely missed it and got surprised when I got the bill.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Ron
"Cool decor"
I absolute loved this hotel. The location is convient. The decor in the hotel is so trendy.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Courtney
"Not great stay"
Very noisy, furnishings looked very cheap, and no hot water
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for your review about your stay here at the Aloft. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations with the noise and lack of hot water. I can understand how frustrating it is. We have found the issue and it has since been corrected with the hot water and we are working with the bar across the street so that their noise does not impact our guests. We have contacted them again today to address your concerns. Please accept our apology for the issues that you encountered and we greatly appreciate the feedback. I hope despite this less than great stay you will give another chance to provide you with the true Aloft experience.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great for Business or Personnal"
Very pleasant staff and great location!
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Todd
"Not the place for a good night's sleep"
Sound passed through neighboring walls like the weren't there. Noisey guests up and down the hall at all hours. I didn't care for the old, clinical feeling of this hotel. Be aware of the $16 self parking. No valet. I didn't realize until after I booked.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your recent review about your stay and we sincerely apologize for the noise issues you encountered during your stay. We do offer security and our team is more than happy to address noise issues in the hotel when a guest informs us as we understand that guests are here to relax and enjoy their time away especially during sleeping hours. Our parking fees are one of the lowest in the Galleria area and we ensure that these are disclosed up front for any guest to view prior to booking. We apologize that you missed this when making you reservation. We are very happy that you found our rooms to be extremely clean as this is our expectation for all of our guest rooms. Thank you again for the feedback and we would love for you to come back the next time you are in Houston.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Nice, modern, clean hotel. Our room was pretty small and not a good view. Otherwise everything was fine except the room wasn't ready and we had to wait a bit in the lobby.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great looking hotel, bad staff"
Upon arrival the hotel seemed nice and clean. The AC was very noisy. No shower cap provided, only upon request. Concierge couldn't provide suggestions for places to eat. Other than that everything else was great.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
michelle
"Fine if you aren't going to sleep here"
Hallways were filthy but the room was spotless. Nice budget-modern appointments make the rooms feel decorated and easy on the eyes. Big shower, which is nice. Rooms are fine except the beds. Worst beds I've ever slept in. Just awful. I'm still in pain. And the guy who checked us in was quite rude.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks David for the review on your stay. We very happy to see you loved our clean rooms, the huge shower and the modern décor. We do apologize that you weren’t comfortable in our brand new heavenly beds which are less than 6 months old. We will check on the talent who you encountered at check in as this is not the standard for any of our guests to be treated in a rude manner and I sincerely apologize for this. Thanks again for the review and we would invite you back to try us again in the future to experience what the real Aloft is all about.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Dont do it!"
wasnt worth the money! fridge didnt work, room service came late afternoon...front office people were cluless.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for the time you took to write a review about your stay and I do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I can empathize with any guest when their refrigerator does not work. We are more than happy to make things right when a guest informs of us any issue they encounter during their stay here at the Aloft. We will be speaking with the folks at Capital Grill who provides us with our room service along with ensuring our team of talent are aware of the issues. Thank you again for your comments about your stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Convenient Hotel"
Business trip. Location is perfect. Walking distance to many things including the Galleria. It is quite a hike but doable. Not fancy or romantic. Basic and generally comfortable. In my room the ceilings were not "finished". Not sure of other rooms were the same. Noise travels in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Sherry
"Lovers Weekend Getaway at the Houston Aloft"
It was our first trip to Houston. Yes we are four hours away, yes from Dallas. We were on our first weekend getaway and decided to choose this hotel. The memorable experience was Dakota.He was very friendly and down to earth. He made us feel like family and that's better than a guest. I had a wine bottle that need opened and he reached down in his own pocket and supplied the money and return, I enjoyed a great bottle of wine for our romantic evening.In addition Devon was also a great assistance we provided us great suggestions for dining were the local go, instead of the mainstream places. I appreciated that because tourist place are overrated. We definitely will return. The location was idea and convenient to everything.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Taneshia Joseph
"Clean but not memorable!"
The hotel had a very industrial feel. There were not many guests and it was difficult to find help at the front desk and the bar. It is a clean hotel and the bed was comfortable. The rate was good, but for an extra $10-$15 I could have stayed at a much nicer hotel. My stay was only for 1 night and that would be as long as I would have wanted to stay there.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for the review Andrew and we are so happy that you found the hotel clean and our beds comfortable and that the rate was good for the stay. We do apologize for the issues you had on finding our talent to help you out during your stay. I wish I had more information for you as to why you couldn’t find help, but I will be investigating this further. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention and sincerely apologize. Please take another look at us the next time you are in Houston as we do offer some of the best rates for the value and services that we provide. Thanks again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Very nice hotel, great price."
Just stayed on night but it was very nice. The rooms are small but very efficient and comfortable. Parking is a bit expensive in an area where free parking is the norm.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very nice, close to the Galeria, and restaurants."
One of the best hotels we've ever stayed at. Highly recommend it.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Tony
"WONT RETURN"
NOT IMPRESSED FOR THE PRICE, CEILINGS ARE TERRIBLE, PARKING RATE IS RIDICULOUS, FRIDG DIDNT WORK, HOUSE KEEPING CLEANS LATE IN THE DAY.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks Jennifer for your recent review about your stay. We sincerely apologize that your fridge did not work on your stay and we will get this corrected. Thank you for letting me know about this. Our housekeeping team works a normal day from 8 am till 5 pm daily so we can ensure that all of rooms get completed for that days arrivals, I do apologize if you were inconvenienced in anyway with your room not being ready for you. Our parking rates are reflective of all of the hotels in the Galleria and we offer the lowest daily rate in the area. Each room we have offers the feel of being in a loft space reflective of the heart of a downtown urban environment which includes our ceilings being left in an unfinished to ensure the room has the vibe of a loft space and feel. Thank you again for feedback and we would love to invite you back
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015