All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5415 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice"
Parking was confusing and I didn't like paying $16 a night, but the hotel was beautiful and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Dana
"Aloft Stay"
We chose Aloft for the first half of of our Texas vacation and we were excited to stay there. When we checked we in we didn't really get the warm reception we were expecting.... The gentleman at the front desk must have been having a bad day because we was quite short with us. We attempted to ask him some basic questions about the area...where to eat, etc and he had absolutely no information for us. After we got checked in we headed for the WXYZ bar... The bartender Blanca was very nice... But she had no info either.... I can excuse that as she was 2 months new to Texas... So the next morning we called down to the front desk to see if they could give us some suggestions where to go do it a good meal... Again another person that couldn't offer any suggestions. I mean usually if someone is staying at a hotel it's a pretty good indication that they are from out of town.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Dustin
"Great hotel to see at!!!!"
Everyone at the service desk and staff personnel were helpful and pleasant.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Rachel
"Short family trip"
My family loved the modern feel to this hotel. Pool was perfect for kids...not deep at all. Lots of restaurants around for food choices. Loved our stay.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Sylvia
"Wonderful hotel in a great location"
The design of the hotel room is fabulous. Love the way the bathroom and bedroom areas are arranged. Nice sleek design, very well thought out. Love the big shower; I would never use a tub in a hotel so it was great to see that it had been eliminated and a fabulous shower put it in.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Very roomy and nice and modern. Kids loved the indoor pool. Couldn't ask for more - except lower the prices on the items in the self serve snack area - $5 for an ice cream bar - Houston is not New York!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Verna
"Nice hotel with minimal decor."
Family trip to Houston during spring break, the room was fine, no wardrobes for clothes, but there is an area with hangers so we just used the suitcases. Having a small fridge was nice, although we had to ask for new disposable cups each day. The hotel location is very convenient to the galleria area restaurants and mall. We used the gym and indoor lap pool every day which was great during some of the cooler weather, and there are not very many indoor pools in Houston.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Not as clean as I expected for Starwood"
Location is great - prices are high given the overall quality of the facility and performance of the staff. Probably a training and management issue.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
RESPONSE- Thank you for your recent review and we sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered concerning the cleanliness you noticed during your stay. This is not normal expectations of any guest or of our team. Thank you for letting us know our the signal issue you encountered as well as we always want to make it right with any of our guests prior to their departure. We will use this as a training topic to ensure no other guest encounter this in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"ok"
Rooms were not so great, wish I had stayed elsewhere for the increased price. The service was outstanding.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for the review and we send our most sincere apology that you did not enjoy your room. I am so pleased you received outstanding service from our team. We always want our guests to feel as though we provide great value and I regret this was not the case this time. I hope you will consider staying with us again, we can always provide you with a different room that may better suit your needs. Thank you again for the review.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Worth to stay"
The hotel is very convenience, you could even walk to the Gallaeria within 15 to 20 mins. All staffs are very nice. I feel very comfort to stay there, I will go again.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Modern Hotel for Price"
I took my two daughters, husbands and 6 grandkids (7 and below) to Houston during Spring Break and everyone loved the hotel. Kids had a great time in the indoor pool and the beds were very comfortable. The only draw back was the overpricing of snacks at their self-serve snack area. Bought a Hagendaas chocolate covered ice cream bar for $5 - would have been nice to have a cheaper option. Oh, Germaine was very helpful at lobby desk.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Verna
"I like this hotel, using them in Miami as well"
This is an excellent hotel with great service and convenient to everything from shopping to dinning to entertainment.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
gabriel
"Alof galleria"
I loved everything about the hotel except the fact that I checked out 4 days ago and they are still holding my deposit. That seems a little over kill, 100.00 deposit?
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Anniversary stay"
Devon our consearge was amazing. We loved the whole experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kristin
"Great Hotel, but not for lovers of bright color"
The Aloft is convenient to everything. The staff was fantastically friendly and the lobby was very inviting. My room was spotless and well maintained, but from a personal decor point of view a little too spartan for my tastes. It just seemed like a slightly upscale dorm room. I found the dark colors of the decor depressing and didn't want to spend much time in my room. The hotel is great, I just don't like the room decor personally.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Excellent value for the money."
Second time staying here and feel it Is an excellent value hotel for those seeking to stay in a boutique hotel equipped with free wifi and inexpensive self parking with private elevators to room foors from parking lot to avoid any embarrassing walk of shame moments via front entrance.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Christopher
"Awesome!"
My stay there was comfortable and enjoy the cleanliness of the rooms! The staff was nice and friendly!! I would definitely come back!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Liked Everything about the hotel and room, except that there was no free breakfast, no radio in the room, and guests had to pay to park in the hotel garage. The front desk staff was awesome!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Sparkle
"Excellent hotel"
Helpful staff, great location, spacious rooms, and convenient parking.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Sam
"close to everything!"
Close to dinning, shopping, and Williams waterwall! Close to many other fun things also. We went to the museum and to memorial park!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
couple
"A weekend Trip"
It was nice!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Saville
"Aloft weekend"
Parking was very confusing..poor signage made if a challenge to figure out the system for check in and check out.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Casey
"Reasonably Priced Hotel Near the Galeria Mall"
This Aloft Hotel is a business oriented hotel near the Galeria area. The rooms are small but nice and have everything you need. You will definitely want a car since taxis are rare and expensive. If needed the hotel staff were great in calling taxis with little waiting time involved. You are within walking distance of the Galeria which is a top end mall with a full range of restaurants. Around the hotel are steak restaurants (4). The rush hour traffice in and around Houston is pretty bad with numerous routine accidents so plan a little longer for getting to your meetings.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"A+++ For Aloft Houston"
By far, one of THE BEST hotel experiences I've had. For what I paid, I just could not believe the ambiance and level of service I received during my stay. I was impressed from the moment I walked in and couldn't find one thing to complain about. The staff was well dressed, attractive, and diverse representing the professional yet vibrant essence of the city. It was my first time coming to Houston, and my future visits will be booked at Aloft! Hotel management should be very proud.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
antonio
"Nice and clean, I will be back soon."
Had a great experience at this hotel and I would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jake
"Good stay"
Great central location
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Marcquis
"Will definitely stay here again."
The hotel lobby is nice. Check in staff was very friendly. The room was compact, and although it seemed fairly clean, it is in need of some TLC. The location is great. Lots of restaurants, and the Galleria are very close.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for your review about your stay. I agree our rooms are compact in size but yet very accommodating with the offerings for all of our Aloft guests and we are very happy that you found the lobby and staff nice and friendly as well as the close walking distance to the eclectic selections of restaurants in our area as well as the Galleria itself. Thank you again for your review.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Ronnie
There was a party in our hall from 2AM to 5AM. Unable to sleep at all.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your review about your recent stay. We do apologize for any issues you encountered concerning other guests interrupting your sleep. Our team is always available to address and correct any noise issues especially during the overnight hours as we understand that our guests need rest overnight. Our team is always on hand to provide assistance while you are on property and we are always more than happy to address noise concerns when guests are disturbing others. Thank you again for your review.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"nice"
it was in a great location for where I needed to be but you can hear the traffic & everybody who went down the hall
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Micro hotels are the future. Staff was the best. Clean room. This hotel is close to everything.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Trendy, cool, clean by the Galleria"
Very nice and trendy hotel with a great location by the galleria
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Hassan
"Nice hotel in the Galleria area."
Very affordable hotel, roommy, we got two beds room, the beds are comfortable and big. The room has nice layout, both beds are also paired with their own desks. Will definitely recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
vive
"great location.!"
The only thing I enjoyed about this hotel is the location of it. Close to the galleria and don't have to travel far for great food.! Didn't enjoy the stay. Room wasn't confortable. Showers are small. Carpet is hard. Pillows and mattress aren't comfortable at all. My stay was from Thursday-Sunday. I cancelled the Friday and Saturday and checked out the Friday morning to go to another hotel. I would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Hi Zachary, Thank you for recent review and I sincerely apologize that you were not happy with many of the upgrades that we recently installed. While our room and shower size unfortunately cannot be adjusted we have recently added the brand new Westin Heavenly beds, added new carpet and brand new hypo-allergenic pillows in all of our rooms. We are very happy that you found the location very convenient and accommodating for your trip. We would love to invite you back to try us again in the future.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
zachary
"very convenient"
It was very nice experience the hotel was very good & excellent location
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Aloft Galleria"
Always enjoy the Aloft stays. Front desk and housekeeping did a great job.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Aloft Houston Galleria 2015"
I had stayed at Aloft hotels before and the expectations were already set and exceeded by this property. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Room was very clean and chamber staff was great!
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Tawan
"A fine choice"
Altogether agreeable: good location, attractive design, comfortable and clean rooms, and, relative to the market, attractive prices.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"great hotel"
We had a great time and would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Teresea
"Staying Again!"
Enjoyed staying at the Aloft, it is extremely convenient and very accessible which sometimes can be a problem in Houston, especially the Galleria area.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
scot
The only thing is there pool is very small. It had to much chlorine within it. Acutually it taken me two days after expericing the heated inclose pool for my eyes To stop burning. It's feel the pool could be little bigger its on 4ft 3".. Overall one the best hotels I've stayed in..
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
younger crowd
The staff was great I will stay there again anytime.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Jamar
"Excellent Staff"
The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful, especially with transportation needs.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Gwin
"Great experience, will be back again when in hou"
Loved the location, and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Nice hotel. Staff was extremely polite, and location was perfect for my trip.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Awesome"
It was great!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Modern day love"
I enjoyed my stay at aloft. For a first time visitor the room was clean and the modern style fix exactly what I wanted for a hotel. I plan to visit again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Only overnight but great place to meet friends"
Worked out in comfortable gym with my daughter; great colors and music and how it was so easy to maneuver around the hotel.
yla
"A weekend to remember"
This was gifted to us by our church administration team for us to just have a break. We will be going back!!!!! Breathe taking is all we can say!!!!
Truly Amazing!!
"Birthday weekend"
Awesome place to stay at. Would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
JO ANNA
"valentines day"
The hotel was very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the noise the air conditioner mad while it was running sounding like fire works in the distance. Other than that and the bed not being comfortable it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015