All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5415 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Smiles at Aloft"
Most importantly I felt totally safe in the neighborhood. I was able to park my car in their parking garage, and go in and out of the garage by swiping my guest card without incurring any additional parking fees. The room was extremely comfortable, and I found the staff to be the most friendly and accommodating of anywhere I have ever stayed.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Rhonda
I love the decoration and environment here.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Yang
"plumbing issue?"
The water pressure in the toilet was terrible. I've never seen a toilet flush so slowly. The bathroom sink also drained very slowly, but the shower pressure was awesome. Overall, it was a good overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"great service and location"
I was disappointed in the check in. I had reserved a room thru Hotels that was a double bed. When I checked in they only gave me a king room. I went downstairs to get the 2 double beds, but they said when booked by a 3rd party there was no guarantee and they would not be able to give me one. The hotel and room where perfect, but the accomodations of the 2 beds was the downside since it was not provided as reserved thru Hotels.com
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
david
"Amazing stay"
We stayed for out anniversary and it was a great visit!!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Christa
"ACN regional event"
was beautiful hotel and room....very clean confortable room will be staying here again
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Marilyn is the difference"
Marilyn at front desk is awesome!!! Great place to stay in Houston, it is my new go to property They really make you feel invited!
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Ross
"Will Stay here Again"
wonderful hotel, very modern, and wonderful staff, Devon was very friendly!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
jessica
"Beautiful place"
Great hotel would stay again ,wish the pool was a bigger
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Henry
"A perfect blend of comfort, style and service!!!"
My stay was definitely the best I've had to date of all the hotels I've stayed in! The location is perfect here in Houston and the comfort of both the room and the hotel makes this a more than ideal staycation. The hotel service goes above in beyond on so many levels. I called and asked after my stay what type of bedding and bed related accessories they used in their rooms as they were so comfortable I wanted some for my home and was promptly given answers with great detail on how I could get a hold of some without buying wholesale. I highly recommend this hotel to those looking for a wonderful stay away from home.
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great staff."
The staff is one of the friendliest and helpful staff I have encountered.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Quick getaway"
Pleased
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Evelyn
"Houston Wedding"
LOVED this hotel. Had never stayed in Aloft hotel and this was a great experience. Great combination of modern style and safety in mind. We felt appreciated and enjoyed the staff friendliness. We did have an issue one night with a bad A/C but front desk immediately put us in another room so we could get some sleep. Returned to our original room in the AM to retrieve our stuff. The WXYZ bar was also really fun. The lobby was booked for an album release and we were allowed to partake. The beds were comfy with oversized pillows and comforters and the location was perfect for out of towners. There were plenty of places to see and visit within walking distance. Only issue is the parking fee, although I feel it is worth the safe parking environment that they offer. Overall great experience!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Sergio
"Aloft Hotel is Awesome"
My stay was great
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Great 2 night stay very nice hotel, modern, clean, and friendly staff.
2 night trip May 25, 2015
"Ok stay"
Devon at front desk was very helpful. I wanted a regular room instead of a handicapped room and he made it happen. $16 for overnight parking is amazing seeing that another hotel up the street charges $28. The third floor garage door into the building was accessible to anyone which was a little scary seeing that it should only be accessible to someone with a room key. Room was clean and I had a great view of the city. If only the hotel would offer room service. And maybe some toothpaste in the room would be great too. Overall was an ok stay.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your review about your recent stay. We are very pleased to see that a member of our talent stood out during your stay and we will pass along your comments to Devon, I’m sure he’ll be delighted to hear your feedback. We are happy that you found our parking prices to be competitive, as we offer one of the lowest in the Galleria area and appreciate you sharing that tip. Unfortunately, we were having some work done to the third floor parking garage door during your stay but will review your comments as our guests’ safety is of the utmost importance to us. We offer room service from the Capital Grill next door and are disappointed that you were unaware of our in-room dining option. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Anh
"perfect!"
REALLY GOOD ! 100% RECOMMENDED. EASY AND REALLY CONVENIENT LOCATION AND EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"1st time stay @ The Aloft"
The hotel was nice and the staff were friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they didn't have a room available upon check-in. (I made reservations a month in advance.) My check-in was at 3pm. I arrived there around 5:30pm. Good thing I didn't arrive at 3pm, I may not of had a room by then. On the flip side, the staff accommodated me and my girls a free drink at the bar while we waited for a room. A few minutes later, a staff member brought us a key to our room. Our stay at the Aloft was good. The rooms are nice and the shower is amazing!!! We were a few blocks up from the Galleria. I'd recommend anyone to stay here.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Great hotel, but service can improve."
The service wasn't as good as it usually is in this hotels. I called early to request a crib (we arrived very late) and when we arrived it wasn't ready, we had to wait at 1:00am for the crib to be ready. They usually give my dog a special treat and a bag with a toy and this time I had to ask for it. The pool is great and the area is also very convenient.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
KAREN
"Stay-cation"
Weekend staycation with the hubby and it was amazing...awesome staff and lots to do
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Grace
This was a Nice weekend getaway with a Great location in the city.
Other trip May 26, 2015
It was awesome the Aloft by the Galleria will be my go to hotel to stay in whenever i come to Houston
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Aleshia
"Nice view"
This was our first time staying at the Aloft in this area. The room was great as usual and looked very nice. There was also a nice view of the city from our room. However, on our side of the building you could not only hear nearby club music until 2am but also cars racing each other through out the night. So If you do stay here, it may be better to do so during the week or make sure you are not facing the street.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Samuel
Great place for location. Our family members found it comfortable, convenient and cost-saving.
Pam
"Nice and convenient"
The hotel experience was great from the time I was greeted by the friendly staff to the clean and sleekness of the interior.
Netta
"Great location!"
This hotel was walking distance to tons of shopping. Great for couples! Would highly recommend.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Natalie Texas
"Staying again"
Hotel is beautiful. My stay was very comfortable & Devon, the guy at the front desk, was GREAT!!! Will be back soon!
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Sakia
"Very nice and modern"
Loved it!! The hotel is very clean, staff was super nice and helpful when needed. The room was very nice and modern
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Still Great For The Price"
I've stayed here several times. It's within walking distance to Galleria, pharmacies, and restaurants (sit down, elegant, and fast food). They allow small pets free and have a bowl with milk bones and water set up by door. They used to have valet service but now you park yourself in covered parking. Not far from 610 with easy access. Friendly staff and room service in the evenings, which I don't remember and free Internet. I was able to hear small child yelling in shower,I think, but then it was quiet rest of night. Didn't hear doors opening or closing. Definite,y will stay here again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Melody
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel not boarding the freeway; which is normally where I end up. The Front Desk person graciously allowed me to check in at 1100am, having arrived on the Red Eye. The room has two desks and is nicely laid out, in the typical Aloft fashion. The windows are done so you don't hear anything outside; always a plus. Gym is excellent for a hotel gym, but I had to remind the Front Desk twice to replace the water, small issue in light of everything so good.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Good fun"
Good fun
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Great stay."
Great place to stay. Nice location. Really nice bar on site The shower was best I ever ran across. And I stayed in hotels 37 weeks last year traveling. Only thing I did not like was they charge $16 a day for parking. All the Food was priced & very high at that. Even the breakfast. But over all super place.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
"$16 for parking"
My stay was very confortable and nice. Only complaints are: • tv remote needs batteries •they should check every light bulb works •the 16 dollar overnight parking is ridiculous, im paying to stay at the hotel, why on earth should i pay for parking. •and of course the snacks and foods are overpriced *2.50 for a candy bar..really?
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Juan
"Beautiful on the Website"
The first room, the mattress was soiled. I was given another room immediately. The mattress was not soiled, but cheap. For this hotel to be in the prestigious Galleria area, I expected more. They are in need of upgrades, especially the bedding. No restaurant, and 16.00 for parking.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the bed, but am pleased that our team was quickly able to resolve this issue. We hope that our recent Heavenly Bed upgrade accommodates most traveler’s bed type preferences. Although we do not have a full restaurant onsite, we do offer food in the evening at our WXYZ Bar, room service from the Capital Grill across the street, as well as grab and go items, like Panini sandwiches, from our Refuel area that is open 24 hours a day. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed the location as we are easily accessible from all points in the Galleria. Thank you again for feedback.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Karolyn
"Modern and cozy"
My wife, son and I took a weekend trip to Houston to do some shopping and go to the zoo. The location was great, very close to all shopping, restaurants, and short drive to the zoo. Hotel staff was excellent and very accommodating, hotel lobby was very inviting and clean, the room was modern and nice, and what we didn't know is that they are pet friendly. It did lack few minor details though. We have a young son so not having a bathtub or DVD player was a minor downfall and having to pay $16 for parking a night is something most hotels will cover. There is no complementary breakfast but there is plenty of food for purchase. Overall a good hotel and the price was decent for the area.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Rusell
"Aloft is a good option"
It was a good stay. They key cards were a bit of a problem as they wouldn't work on other doors so I had to have them replaced more than once. The room was clean and well layed out. The staff was friendly and the location was great. The design was modern and hip. I would definitely stay with Aloft again.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
It was great!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Curtis
"Perfect"
The location, condition of the room, staff and convenience of the check in and check out process were all perfect. I would definitely choose this hotel again as well as recommend to others.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Gwendolyn
"nice! !!!"
Very nice
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Modern Hotel"
Very modern hotel which added to the experience. I would definitely stay here again because of the atmosphere and the location which is in proximity of everything the Houston Galleria Area has to offer. Loved the rooms and how up to date and stylish they were. The only down to this hotel would be the parking fee. Overall Excellent!
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel, but bad shower."
I loved the hotel, very comfortable and practical to stay. But the Hotel could take care better the shower, it is very bad.. But the service, facility and bedroom are excellent !
Other trip May 6, 2015
Celia
"Good Value for the Price."
A low cost hotel with good design esthetic - The "Ikea" Hotel. Clean. Great Location!
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Very Nice"
Very nice and comfortable
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Lanetta
"Good stay overall!"
The stay was for pleasure, celebrating birthdays. The room was nice and clean and functional which is really important. The only issue I would say we encountered was the water flowing out of the shower into the area where the sink and entrance to the room was located. The only thing that happened was someone coming to clean up the rest of the water which my husband and I had already started cleaning. It was a real inconvience to have to use all of the towels to clean it up. And again the next time we showered the same thing happened. Also in my sister's room! Otherwise the staff was friendly and the location is good.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Would stay again."
Great hotel. Nice location but traffic around the area can be pretty bad at times since its a block away from the Galleria. Lots of places to eat that is close by too.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Arthur
"Weekend getaway"
My 1st time in Houston and it was amazing, everything from dining 2 night life was awesome. Can't wait to go back
Other trip May 4, 2015
esco
"Great facility"
Great facility, staff friendly, modern designed rooms, great details in rooms, alarm clock flashed alarm.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Jack
"Quick Getaway"
My husband and I had a quick getaway to Houston and stayed at Aloft...it was awesome!!!! The bar was amazing and the terrace was great! Parking is a bit expensive but other than that we would definitely stay there again!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Shameika
"Nice place to stay!"
Nice place to stay. Expensive parking.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for your review about your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay but we are always looking for ways to improve so that your next stay will exceed your expectations. While we do appreciate the 3 star vote of confidence we always want our guests to rate us as highly as possible. Our parking is priced competitively against other local properties in the area. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Prince
"Great hotel near the Galleria"
I'm a big fan of Aloft hotels and have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at the Houston Galleria location. The room was adequate in size--idea for up to 2 people, free wifi, within walking distance of shops. While they don't offer complimentary breakfast, the property makes up for it in other ways.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015